All Comments on 'The Mother I Never Knew Ch. 03'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
DesireeFoxDesireeFoxover 10 years ago
Passionate care

it was tender at the right time and brutal to give them what they needed. Mostly it was so very exciting.

DAMSEL and Chimera Approved

eugene2keugene2kover 10 years ago

"her Mother, doesn't know if she's Joshua's brother our aunt, Teela," - that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever...

tazmuntazmunover 10 years ago
Not your typical BDSM story

I usually get angry when reading anything related to BDSM and I haven't a clue why I read it other then fantasizing about beating the crap out of all those arrogant Dom types. I usually see nothing loving about it, only reasons to make war and revenge. That's why it's weird that you actually have made this weird family situation really feel loving. Making the prison bitch Mom feel loved and wanted hits that warm fuzzy spot. The facts coming out to prove how much of a loving mom the prison bitch always has been and was only protecting her kids. Taking things on a face value and never looking for the real truth is a message we should all reconsider before deciding someone is dead to us.

I really like this story and hope you continue it!

JounarJounarover 10 years ago
5*

Another great chapter and I hope many more are to follow.

@ tazmun

I agree 100%.

So many stories leave out the loving part of BDSM relationships so it's nice to see one that has it in bucketloads.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
Call me a nitpicker but ....

To me, these characters have transitioned too fast and radically. The narrator started out with a bit of a Cary Grant/ Tom Hanks naïf about him. Now he's an uber-self assured Klaus Kinski/ Rutger Hauer. The zaney dynamic when Sienna/ Mom might challenge him for alpha status for delicious carnal tidbits like Heidi is gone.

The sister Natalie is about 100 x more interesting a character then Heidi in terms of a challenge. I like this author's choice of words, the initial matriarchial penetration scene was done with tenderness and much appreciated. Heidi is STILL wearisome, marry her off to rich heir ( or heiress ) . She's a guest star, not a regular.

This is way better then usual status quo story for this genre, no doubt. I won't say the thrill is gone, but much of ambiguity that gave this series such an edge has exited stage left. Hopefully future exploration of Natalie plot thread will give a spark that the energetic, elegantly worded, but increasingly shop worn anal play didn't do for this story segment. ****

BillyName99BillyName99over 10 years ago
Nice!

I like where this has gone so far, but I do feel kind of sad for Teela. She was much more than Natalie's "friend".

Also, I am very pleased to see the improvement in writing mechanics. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I disagree that Heidi is not a important character she is a main one, Joshua has already said his heart belongs to all 3 and since she is his he would not share her as he has already said.

As for Teela me personally I am not liking her much, she is there with her girlfriend and she is already flirting with the other women and just feels like a outsider. Calling her a "friend" and whenever family is mentioned they clearly keep her out of it so I am hoping that's setting it up as she is a outsider, if Natalie moved in then what would she keep making appearances? move in as well?

I don't have a better idea of Joshua as the author so i don't know if he would sleep with her but as to where the other women are concerned she seems like she would mess up the balance of the 3 women he loves, plus his not sharing thing unless its with each other feels like it would extend to Teela too and depending on as I said Joshua he would just get with her himself.

Jp1987Jp1987over 10 years ago
Don't mind the criticism

Listen commenters here's the facts, this is one of the best chain stories on here. The author does a great job of structuring the story, on that note positive feedback is always a good thing to help an author further his or her story. There are many things that make a story great but not all stories can be liked by everyone, however this one is pushing the mark and trying to. Keep it up Final, look forward to more soon.

JounarJounarover 10 years ago
5*

Great stuff and looking forward to chapter 4. I don't get the Heidi hate at all as she is a vital part of the story and a fantastic character unlike Teela who add's nothing to the story imho.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Looking Forward to More!!

Awesome story, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More

If both Natalie and Teela move in and agree to be Joshua's submissives that would be some awesome 4 on 1 group sex action.

FinalStandFinalStandover 10 years agoAuthor
Technically

That would make things:

*Joshua

*Heidi

*vTeela^

*vSienna^

(as Sienna and Teela would be competitive on who was on top)

*Natalie (sure she's on the bottom, but it is more of a case that everyone watches out for her and reinforces their love for her when needed - more mothering)

I'm not thinking of Teela moving in but of being an occassional switch with Sienna and Natalie. See, Sienna will willingly submit to Teela but will also defend Natalie against anything she (Natalie) is unsure about. Sienna is a Mother and Submissive; she can be one, the other or both. Sienna is the Mother Bear, willing to kill for her children (the Family) yet wanting to be submissive and controlled when the situation is safe. That is what my opinion anyway.

Also, Chapter 4 is written and will be at the editors today (10/13/13) or (13/10/13) for our friends in Europe.

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Thanks***

For sharing.

OpthimusOpthimusover 7 years ago
Awesome story!

Love it!

Gemini_KnightGemini_Knightover 6 years ago
Is it just me...

Am I the only one who keeps picturing Zarya and D.va as Sienna and Heidi, respectfully? Uhh maybe it's a sign I've been playing too much Overwatch recently. But now I can get the image out of my head, but it is a very pleasing picture.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

There's a lot of over explaining and strange logic going on—it feels like you got a little lost in your own head here. The dialogue switches between being very good and fluid and then suddenly extremely amateurish, like constantly repeating names and addressing things people wouldn't actually do in real life.

The setting you've cooked up is quite engaging though. Really wish you had actually spent some time building up to the sister rather than just suddenly having him go, "Hi, come move in alongside our mom and my new sex-toy so I can fuck you, thanks."

Very strangely written story.

TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago
Very yummy!

Very well done with lots of yummy parts too. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
5299 Followers
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...