The Musical Child

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course, he will sweetheart. Who can say no to this hot little body you got," Daniel said leering at his daughter.

"Ugh! Can you get any more disgusting!" Mariah said sickened at the sight. Her daughter didn't know her father like she did, sooner or later she too would learn of her husbands wandering eye. That was the very thin straw that broke the proverbial camels back.

"Thank you, Daddy! Don't listen to her," Stephanie said sticking her tongue out at her mother as she hugged her father.

"You know why don't the two of you get the fuck out of my house!" Mariah said as she climbed the stairs.

"She can't do that can she?!" Stephanie asked fearfully. She had no wish to leave the luxury she had grown quite fond of.

"I'm afraid she can. This is her house, everything we live on is through her," Daniel said wondering if he had pushed his wife to far this time.

"I'll go and see if I can't soften her mood," Andy said running his hand through his hair. He was still thrown by his little brother's remarks. He hadn't expected his brother to fight back albeit verbally as to the fist fights he got into when he was younger. He was never good with words. His mind didn't work like that.

"See what you can do, if you can't well I'll see what hotels are vacant at this time of night," Daniel said chewing on his lip.

"Mom," Andy said knocking on the doorframe as he watched his mother move about her room.

"What the fuck do you want Andy?!"

"Listen Mom I'm sorry I just got carried away," Andy said stepping into her room.

"Uh-huh," Mariah said rolling her eyes as her tight forming sweater slid over her bare breasts.

"I know you're angry. How about I do that thing you like once Cody goes to bed," Andy said trying to get back on his mother's good side.

"You can't talk your way out of the mess you made, Andy. You really don't have the brains for that. Maybe you should have focused some of that on that thing you got in-between your ears instead of on those muscles," Mariah said as she pulled up her form fitting yoga pants, "Although they are very nice to look at, yet a woman," she said finally looking over at her son. "Needs and wants to have an intelligent conversation with someone that can actually hold their own, not little air brain girls that are nothing more then passing fuck toys that some men use," Mariah said cutting down most of her family in one blow. "Now," she said her hips swayed as she approached her son, "you might be pleasant to look at, but don't ever think you are irreplaceable," Mariah said smacking Andy's left cheek three times. "Now get the fuck out of my room," she said after placing a kiss on his right cheek.

"I take it, it didn't go as you hoped?" Daniel asked when his son joined them in the den.

"No, but I don't think she's kicking us out yet," Andy said releasing a pent-up breath.

******

"Fuck! Damn it!" Cody cursed smacking his forehead when he had all but forgotten to get his field trip form signed as it stared up at him as he opened his bag. He really didn't want to go back inside. He might be quick with his wit, but that didn't stop a fist from bashing his face in. Cody had seen his brother fight many times and knew he was no match for him. However, he wanted to go, he needed to be on that bus next week. There would be no better chance he would get than actually talking to the director before the rush of auditions flooded the school for next year's incoming students. Jumping in surprise by the knock on the door of the shed.

"Cody?" Mariah said sticking her head into the warm interior of the shed. "Oh wow!" she said in awe of how neat and orderly the place was. She had thought it would be a pigsty given how neither she or her husband cared enough to visit that little building. Her eyes running over the space with an approving eye: from the cot that sat nestled against the wall, how Cody had neatly folded the thick blanket at the head of the cot with his pillow sitting on top of it, to the stacks of music books, sheet music books that sat ever so in the corner of the wall in alphabetical order, to the hum of his mini fridge, to the gust of hot air that flowed out of the vents of the heater, and the three music stands that dominated the space. "Do you mind if I come in?"

"Do what you want?" Cody said shrugging his shoulders.

"Please sweetheart, don't talk like that," Mariah said closing the door behind her, "I really do want to hear you play some more," she said, brushing her hair behind her ear showing off her body to her youngest son.

"I need you to sign this," Cody said pulling out the form from his backpack.

"Oh? What's this?" Mariah asked taking the piece of paper from Cody.

"My class is going on a field trip next week and I want to go," Cody said holding out a pen for his mother.

"I see," Mariah said quickly scanning down the form. Wondering if she could find a way to join him on this little get away, although she had no idea why they were going to a school and not some educational location. "I'll sign this on one condition," she said peering up from the form.

"Yes?" Cody asked knowing there be some kind of stipulation.

"You have to play Bach's "Chaconne" for me. You can play that piece, yes?" Mariah asked praying that he could. It had been so long since she had heard that piece of music. She always loved it. She would have Greg idle the car whenever it came over the airwaves, all so she could melt away as the song played.

"Yeah," Cody said rubbing the back of his neck. Knowing how that one song was going to tax all his skills he had gained since learning it two summers ago.

"Excellent!" Mariah said exuberantly snatching the pen from Cody's fingers. Quickly scribbling down her name, checking the box that she would be happy to be a chaperone for the trip. "Now whenever you are ready," she said handing the paper to him. Making sure he noticed how her breasts bounced as she walked over to the cot. "Cody, you don't mind if I use this pillow?" Mariah asked over her shoulder as she bent over knowing how the yoga pants were showing off her ass and detailing the shape of her mound.

"No," Cody said adverting his gaze, yet his eyes wandered back to what stood before him.

"When you are ready sweetheart," Mariah said using the blanket and pillow as cushioning as she rested against the wall. Resting her right leg on the cot, while her left heel rested on the metal pole of the cot giving her son an unobstructed view of her peach. Her eyes followed after him as gathered his violin and his bow. Slightly perplex as to why her son wasn't using sheet music. She knew how exceedingly difficult that song was. "Surely, he can't know it by heart?" she asked herself, watching as her son centered herself before he begun to play. Her fingers softly covered her lips as her son reached the halfway point without a single mistake. Her mind raced back to when her favorite violinist visited the city before Cody was born. The way her son played reminded her so much of that very gifted woman. Mariah leaped from her seat giving her son a standing ovation when her son had finished. Not even her favorite violinist could play that movement so beautifully as her son had just done. She was really rethinking her actions over the past eighteen years. She thought Andy would rise to her expectations, yet it would seem her youngest would be her golden goose. Sure Andy might be talented at playing a game, nevertheless, Andy didn't have an ounce of skill that it took to master that song compared to Cody. No, Andy was too stuck on instant gratification if it didn't involve football. Not that she could blame him she knew he be drafted very soon.

"That was so wonderful, Cody! Why didn't you tell me you had become so talented?!" Mariah asked throwing her arms around her son's neck pressing her breasts into his chest as his violin bumped against his leg.

"I don't brag Mom, it's not my style," Cody said feeling awkward as the hug lingered.

"Well, I for one am so, so sorry for not taking the time to appreciate the skill you have grown all on your own," Mariah said smiling warmly at him as she pushed away from him. "Now I'll let you practice, I'll come get you once Gene has dinner ready," she said placing a kiss on the corner of Cody's mouth.

Once his mother was out the door Cody wasted no time wiping the spot clean. He could care less if he pleased his mother. He took more stock of Greg's and Mary's praises than what his mother said. For to long she and the rest of them had ignored him. Treated him like he didn't exist only making sure he had the minimum except for his prized violin.

"Steph?" Andy said sticking his head into his sister's room.

"Hey handsome," Stephanie smiling at him as she laid on her stomach on her bed surfing through her Facebook app.

"Do you think I'm stupid?" Andy asked stepping into her room.

"Do you really want me to answer that?" Stephanie asked arching an eyebrow. She didn't want to hurt her brother's feelings. She knew he could rattle off football plays in his sleep yet couldn't tell her what started the black plague.

"So you think so too," Andy sighed hanging his head.

"Baby, if you don't want to be called stupid that's very easy to fix," Stephanie said setting down her phone, "now tell me who called you stupid?"

"Mom."

"Ah, don't take anything she says to heart she is just mad because you'd rather fuck me than her loose cunt," Stephanie said cruelly.

Andy kept his mouth shut keeping the fact that their mother was tighter than she was to himself. He knew how his sister was quick to use that mouth of hers. He had already been berated once tonight he wasn't about to get another tongue lashing and lose his access to fucking her. He knew he was going to have to jump through hoops just to fuck his mother again. Andy wasn't about to do so with his younger sister. Stephanie was already full of herself given how their father spoiled her rotten. Their conversation came to a stop as they heard the rushing of feet coming down the hall. Andy turned in time to see Cody dashing into the bathroom.

"No more school chilly dogs," Cody sighed as he exited the bathroom only to have his face smash into his brother's hard chest.

"Yeah, those things gave me the runs too," Andy said looking down at his brother. Watching how his brother's eyes darted to and fro as Cody's hand sought out the door handle to lock him back inside of the bathroom. "Relax man," Andy said holding up his hands, "I just wanted to talk."

"What about?" Cody said with a shaky voice not believe a word.

"Tutoring," Andy said matter-of-fact.

"Umm... you sure you want me to tutor you?" Cody asked perplexed.

"That's right," Andy nodded he wasn't going to have his own mother call him stupid ever again. "Plus if you help me, I can help you put some muscle on you that is if you want that kind of body."

"I'm quite fine with the way I look," Cody said looking up at his brother, "give me twenty bucks an hour and you got yourself a deal," he said not really wanting to tutor his older brother.

"Deal!" Andy said clapping his brother on the shoulder.

"Kids! Dinner!" Mariah called up once their chef was done.

"So Cody have you done any concerts yet?" Daniel asked once dinner got underway finally taking an interest now that his youngest son was intriguing.

"Yeah, tons of them you all just never cared to ask," Cody said coldly as he buttered his roll.

"Well..." Daniel becoming red face at the tone of his son's voice.

"We are sorry sweetheart for not noticing this beforehand," Mariah said resting her hand over her son's as she sat beside Cody. "I'd like to know when your next one is. I can't wait to see you command the stage with that skill of yours," she said bumping his shoulder.

"No she doesn't," Stephanie said cutting in. She wasn't going to allow her mother to have her way. She was going to have her brother before her mother. "She just saying that to make you feel good," she said shooting her mother a look.

"I am not!" Mariah said becoming defensive, "obviously you don't know what talent is," she said pointing her fork at her daughter. "Then again you did have to sleep your way through high school just to get a passing grade." Cody paid no heed to their words as he cut up his slice of prime rib. Although the dinner show was quite entertaining. "All you are is just a spoiled little brat now that the attention isn't on you anymore. I do wonder how you are going to survive out there in the real world when you can no longer access your trust fund?"

"Mom! You wouldn't!" Stephanie said aghast at the thought of losing all that money. "You wouldn't let her do this, right?" she asked looking at her father.

"Sorry sweetness, but you do rely too much on that account when you don't get your way," Daniel said as he speared the cut green beans with his fork.

"You can't do that!" Stephanie screeched.

"Actually I can, and I will. I am under no obligation on supporting the two of you anymore. You are adults it's high time you started acting like it," Mariah said darkly enjoying the power she held over her greedy children, "that goes for you too," she said shooting her husband a glance.

"Man, what a family I have," Cody said to himself as chewed on the bite of prime rib. He knew if anyone ever viewed their casual dinner conversations they would run for the hills. Yet then again this was normal for his family. Cody wondered just how they became like this? Why everything they did had to be a jab at one another? Why they couldn't just act like a normal family? However, he knew they would never change.

"So," Mariah said leaning in placing her hand high on Cody's inner thigh causing him to jump in his seat, "when is your next concert? I don't want to miss the chance to see what you can do when you have a full orchestra behind you."

"N-next month," Cody stammered.

"Excellent," Mariah whispered into his ear. Giving Cody's thigh a light squeeze as her lips brushed against his cheek as she placed a kiss on it. "I wouldn't miss it."

"Cody," Daniel said cutting in, "your mother and I are hosting a party next Friday, would you be interested in performing for our guest?"

"Nope," Cody said quickly. He had no wish to be around stuck up old snobs for hours on end.

"Please Cody," Stephanie said batting her eyelashes at him, "I'd would really like to be able to dance to such wonderful music," she lied she hated classical music. She thought it belonged in days gone by, yet she was determined to beat her mother. If she could get her little brother to break, then she could lord it over her mother; also she knew once he had a taste of what her pussy felt like he would never fall for her mother.

"No," Cody said once again. He had no interest in hang out on a Friday with them. His practice was far more important than what they wanted.

"Please do," Mariah said starting to rub her son's thigh, "just think of it all those people in awe of your greatness, and don't you want to show up your father?" she whispered low into his ear, "plus, Mr. Atwood will be there, and you know he owns the Seamore opera house and the second biggest orchestra in town. Don't you think having him see you preform would be a benefit for you?" she asked seeing her son's eyes glance over at her. Keeping her smile hidden knowing she had found his weakness, not that she could blame him. It would appear her youngest son had his mind set on his future it was better than what she could say about her other children. "I'm sure once he hears you play he be willing to put in a word for you, maybe even hire you straight out just so you can play for him. I know he doesn't like competition not when someone as gifted as you could boost whichever orchestra you get signed to if that is your goal in all of this," Mariah said smiling as she took a sip of her wine.

Cody thought for a long moment. This was so not like his mother she never went out of her way to ensure he got the best, nor did his father ever ask for him to play for him or his guest. Yet could he truly pass up this chance? He knew of the orchestra the man owned. Cody had snuck off a few times just to go hear them play. To see the skills of those that had what it took to make it into such bands. That was one of the reasons he had learned to play Bach's "Chaconne." He knew if he could play that than he could be on par with anyone that was seeking a spot in whichever orchestra he was trying out for. With all the ranges he had to play just to preform that movement than whichever director he played for would know he had the skills needed to be in said orchestra.

"You sure Mr. Atwood is going to be there?" Cody asked with all sincerity.

"Oh yes," Mariah nodded, "he never misses one of our parties. I know if you play Bach's "Chaconne" as beautifully as you did for me during it he would be as impressed with you as I was," she said lightly brushing her index finger along her son's groin. "Also with our guest you know they are bound to gossip like little hens around the city. So you my boy will be on the lips of those that matter for quite some time; and I think that is what you are after, are you not?" Mariah asked with a pointed look.

"I'll do it on one condition," Cody said sternly.

"Which is?" Daniel asked with an intrigued look.

"I get to choose which songs I play," Cody said not budging an inch on his stipulation.

"Of course dear, it would be wrong for us to dictate what songs you should play given you are the musician here," Mariah said leaning into her son allowing his arm to rest in-between her breast, "All I ask is that you put Bach's "Chaconne" on the list. I love that song and it makes me so happy to know that you can play it so splendidly. As well as I know Mr. Atwood would be astounded to know that someone so young as yourself has mastered such a song," she whispered into her son's ear. Glancing out of the corner of her eye noticing her daughter's look. Smirking evilly knowing how her daughter wasn't getting her way like she normally did. It occurred to her that Cody's refusal was the first time a man ever said no to her, and that in itself all the more pleasing to her.

"I have so much to do," Cody said more so to himself than anyone there. Now more so then ever he needed to practice ensuring he performed at his best.

"Mmm... yes, why don't you go get your violin and practice in the house while the rest of us finish dinner," Mariah said lustfully fighting herself not to nibble on Cody's earlobe.

"Yes, hearing such splendid music will greatly enhance this lovely meal," Daniel nodded in support.

"Whatever you are doing it stops right now! Am I clear!" Mariah growled her finger stabbing the table once Cody was out of earshot.

"If you can't handle a little competition..." Stephanie's words died in her throat once her mother's gaze turned murderous. "Yes Mom," she said feeling two inches tall under her mother's gaze. Yet that didn't mean she couldn't work in secret.

"Good. And lose that damn attitude of yours, no one likes a loose pussy," Mariah said smirking at her daughter's gaping mouth, "what didn't think I knew the rumors that's been going around? If you act like a whore you are going to be treated as one," she said peering over the rim of her wine glass.

"God! You're such a bitch!" Stephanie said trying not to tear up.

"Then you shouldn't try and take what is mine," Mariah said coldly, "then I wouldn't treat my own daughter as an enemy; and I crush my enemies for good. So chose wisely on what you do next. I'm not apprehensive in cutting off my daughter and making her live like the common people. I do wonder how you are ever going to make it in the work place with no experience and afford the tuition of your school," she said letting her daughter know what awaited her if she continued to oppose her.