All Comments on 'The Naked Prison Ch. 02'

by eroticauthor333

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yesss. Wondering if Danielle will appear in future chapters. Maybe the elderly, pervy judge who sentenced her and obviously has sworn secrecy will request some quality time with Danielle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I haven't been this turned on by a literotica story in a very long time. I absolutely love the first two and can't wait for the next one!

eroticauthor333eroticauthor333over 2 years agoAuthor

I like that idea. I definitely have a lot of plans for Danielle in future stories ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, we have to know how Anna fares during the extra 30 lashes (sobbing, screaming, blood dripping from the cuts, etc). Then what happens during the night as she is left hanging (how many times was she raped, how does her body look like when they finally take her down, etc). Then please describe the bondage chamber and what they do to Anna for the next week. Do they let her eat or drink anything? What kind of rest do they give her? Will they take her to the infirmary to tend to her wounds?

Oh, a don't forget about the prisoner warden. We have to find out what they intend to do about her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mislabeled

This is really more of a sex slave situation than a free use situation. Free use is more like people going about their days normally but just going at it whenever they feel like with whoever they feel like or whoever happens to be nearby. When the sexual activities become a focal point rather than a matter of fact, it's kind of not free use. Don't get me wrong, this is hot stuff. Great stuff. But not free use.

eroticauthor333eroticauthor333almost 2 years agoAuthor

A fair point, it is more of a sex slave situation. Unfortunately, I cannot change it once it's been published.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereroticauthor333@eroticauthor333
191 Followers
Hey! Welcome to my profile. In real life, I'm a mild-mannered academic (PhD student), but sexually I'm really into BDSM (my favorite thing in the world is a naked woman in handcuffs). I'm here writing stories about things that come to mind. What I write isn't always something ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES