All Comments on 'The Naked Prison Ch. 10'

by eroticauthor333

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Awesome chapter....been waiting for it for a very long time...hope the next chapter comes soon

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

stupid

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Steph interesting character no doubt. Jesse and I still keeping hope alive for Ms. Danielle. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great chapter. I hope there will be less time between the eleventh and the tenth than between the tenth and the ninth. It is also very gratifying to see that my proposals have been put into action. But a lot of time has passed and during this time I have got more new proposals. Also, I saw that under another story you wrote that you had a creative block. Perhaps some of this can give you a new impetus.

1. Some thoughts on unwanted pregnancy. Now that a man has appeared in prison, the risk of unwanted pregnancy has also appeared. If this was a story about bad guys who kidnap women, we could just say they don't care. But since this is a story about a government agency, it would be worth taking care of. My vision is this: Prisoners are offered the installation of a medical coil. They all agree, but since the prison cannot make long-term changes, they must sign an agreement to install additional equipment. But later it turns out that the agreement is formulated in such a way that allows the installation of not only a coil, but also a piercing or something similar.

2. The discussion about medicine reminded me that in prisons there should be a medical center and a doctor. The absence of a doctor in the previous chapters can be explained by the fact that the council was looking for a suitable candidate. Again, you can take it in another direction, but I imagine this is a young attractive woman. He was fired with a scandal from a previous job. The reasons why she was fired from her last job destroyed her reputation and she has no chance of rebuilding somewhere. This ensures that she will stick with her current job, which is why she was chosen. She might have been fired for having sex with prisoners. There is some chemistry between her and the protagonist. Of course, after Steph, he won't be that trusting anymore, but apart from the chemistry with the new girl, he also enjoys making Steph jealous.

3. And the previous paragraph prompted me to reason. It's a small prison and there can't be many guards in it. It would be logical if we knew their names, some features of appearance and character. Perhaps a couple of scenes where the guards use the prisoners in their own way. I don't think they need to be developed too much, but a few touches would be great.

4. New prisoners. So far, we have only seen prisoners who have been in jail for some time and know the local rules. But it would be interesting to look at the newcomers.

A. Big muscular woman(in my imagination it is black). She went to jail for beating her boyfriend. When she was offered to transfer to a naked prison with a reduced sentence, she agreed without really reading it, thinking that she had deceived the system. Arriving and realizing how things are, she refuses to obey and exerts physical resistance. Therefore, they begin to keep her restrained. This must necessarily include a naked straitjacket (The one that leaves the entire body below the collarbones open). Perhaps her taming will be entrusted to Steph. Perhaps this will be a task for Steph to earn an orgasm. There may also be a scene where she refuses to eat and is fed through a large dildo with a tube.

B. Journalist, feminist and social activist. She herself tried to get into a naked prison in order to do her Eurnalistic investigation.

C. Spoiled upper class girl. She was arrested for tax evasion or something like that. After that, she demanded from her lawyer that he find a way out and he did it, but not in the way she expected. Where she got to become a real shock for her. She expresses a lot of verbal displeasure and screams but cannot resist physically. Warden does not even try to break her, finding her lamentations amusing and realizing that in time she will break herself. He later forces her to act as a maid. Appropriate headgear and an apron that does not cover anything is included.

G. An overweight woman who, due to the prison regime, quickly comes into shape.

And in general, it seems to me that over time the prison should expand in order to become more profitable from an experimental one. So it could be a whole pack of new prisoners.

5. Well, a little about clothes. We already had a discussion about this. And I had some more thoughts. Bras for prisoners are over a certain size (of course with an open cup). Because big breasts require some care. I have no better arguments, but it seems logical to me. Also, prisoners must wear something for their identification. Number or something like that. In order not to add a lot of clothing, this can be placed on the collar. Oh, I just thought about it, GPS tracker collars with electroshock can prevent further escape attempts.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I thought this series had been abandoned, so I was pleasantly surprised when the latest chapters popped up on my radar. Good stuff. Also, GreatChapterAnon has some good ideas, especially diversifying the prisoner types.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Release the Danielle por favor.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereroticauthor333@eroticauthor333
Hey! Welcome to my profile. In real life, I'm a mild-mannered academic (PhD student), but sexually I'm really into BDSM (my favorite thing in the world is a naked woman in handcuffs). I'm here writing stories about things that come to mind. What I write isn't always something ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES