The Nanny Pt. 01

Story Info
Cocky college wrestler infantalized by goddess.
1.9k words
4.1
5.6k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on! Who out there thinks they can take me!" the sweaty muscle man shouted.

Well, man was a bit of a stretch. Caleb was a college freshman on a wrestling scholarship. So mentally he was still very much a boy. He was clearly full of himself, a braggart, a bully. He slept around and skipped class. He was a very bad boy. He needed his Nanny.

The door to the gym flew open.

"I'll have a go with you," a woman's voice called out.

"Bit dramatic."

"Blame it on my upbringing."

The curvy woman sauntered in. She was large in every way. For starters she was a full six-foot tall, just like he was. Her legs, hips, ass, stomach, tits, they were all large, but she walked with the ease of someone half her size. She had confidence he could feel. It was so powerful that seemed to radiate out of her like a shield.

"I'm not going to fight you," Caleb told her.

"Cause Baby Caleb knows his Nanny will kick his ass."

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me, my sweet little baby."

"Who the fuck are you?"

"Fight me and I'll tell you."

"No."

"What's the matter, Baby Caleb? Scared?"

Now she was getting on his nerves.

"Fine! Get over here and get it over with it."

"As you wish."

He blinked as she walked closer. He swore she was wearing a dress when she walked in but now, she was in a too small one-piece swimsuit. He must have been more tired than he thought. His stomach chose that moment to tie itself in a knot. With each step closer she took the worse the sensation got. Nerves? Was she making him nervous? Impossible.

She was only five feet away. His knees felt weak, shaky.

Only four feet away. He was sweating. A cold sweat this time.

Three feet away. She was so powerful. It was overwhelming, like a great pressure was crushing him.

Two feet. He was so small. So weak.

One. He was a weak little boy in the presence of a powerful woman.

She kept coming until he backed up onto the mat. With a flick of her fingers she sent him collapsing onto his knees.

"What's wrong, Baby Caleb? Scared?"

He nodded.

"Want me to make it all better?"

He nodded again.

"Close your eyes."

He did as he was told.

"Open your mouth."

Again, he complied. He felt her finger enter his mouth.

"Suck."

He did. There was something dripping off her finger. It was warm, delicious, creamy milk. He moaned at the wonderful taste. She pulled it away.

"Do you want more?"

"Yes!"

"Do you want to know my name?"

"Yes."

"Then be here at this time in one week."

"Ok."

After a moment of silence, he opened his eyes. She was gone. He felt his old self quickly returning.

"What the FUCK was that?!"

The trap had been set. Nanny would watch her baby boy all through the week. He would have no idea of course. There were perks to being a shapeshifter after all. Saturday, she transformed into his roommate and hid a diaper in his underwear drawer. Sunday, she became various women and kept cooing 'what a cute baby' just as he'd walk past. The rest of the week she replaced his various professors. She made sure to pass close to him at every opportunity letting a little of aura out as she did. She also gave him a good whiff of baby powder.

Friday night came and Caleb was very irritable. He'd been having the weirdest week. The diaper just setting there on top of his underwear made him jump. It was big enough for him to wear! It wasn't an adult diaper but clearly a baby diaper with the tabs and little yellow duckies. How the fuck did she get in his room? He went to toss it into the trash but stopped. He couldn't let his roommate find it. So he stashed it under his mattress.

Everywhere he went women would call him 'baby'. Just like that strange woman from the gym. He couldn't see her, but he could feel she was still around. Through out the week he would feel that... weakness wash over him from time to time. He also smelled baby powder. Everywhere.

All that being said he wasn't sure he wanted to go the gym this week. He quickly shook that thought away. If she showed up again, he wouldn't let her think she'd gotten to him. He stood on the mat in his speedo as an old janitor buffed the floor nearby. She was nowhere in sight.

"Ha! I knew she was just some crazy bitch."

"Crazy for my Baby Caleb."

He spun around to find her in a bikini leaning on the buffer. Where had the janitor gone?

"Ready to actually fight me this time?"

"Y...yeah, of course."

Why was he suddenly so unsure?

"Since you didn't even try last week, I think a punishment is called for."

"Pun...punishment?"

She walked up to him and slipped baby blue baby mittens over his hands. He looked at them confused.

"No!"

He tried to pull them off but found they were too tight to slip off and he could not use her fingers to grab the bottoms.

"Hey! Take these off!"

"Not till we're done here tonight."

"But... but..."

"Fight me, Baby Caleb. Fight your Nanny. Win and learn my name."

He wrapped his hands around her neck and tried to pull her down. She was far sturdier than he was. She did lean forward; however, it was just to kiss his lips. Shocked, he stumbled backwards.

"Why... why did you do that?"

"Haven't I made my intentions clear. I did say you were my Baby Caleb."

"No, I'm not!"

She rubbed her hand over his chest. He whimpered and shook. She gave his nipple a gentle little squeeze. He gasped at the sensation. She took his mitten covered hand and spun him around. Pulled close against her warm body he felt himself sink into her, the back of his head up against her breasts. She was so big, so powerful. He was so small compared to her. He was a baby compared to her.

"Close your eyes."

He did. Her hand searched his chest, playing with his nipples. As he moaned, she stuck her finger in his mouth again. He eagerly lapped up the milk. She did this three more times before spinning him around to face her.

"You don't belong in college. You belong in a crib. When I return next week, I will show you once and for all you are a baby. I'll prove to you that you are my baby."

She planted the longest, sloppiest kiss on his lips he had ever felt. He closed his eyes and moaned at her touch. When he opened his eyes she and her mittens were gone.

His mind returned to normal. A little slower this time. He didn't even bother to change. He just ran back to his dorm and locked the door. He was too freaked out to sleep all night.

Her game was going so well. She would have her baby by Friday. She knew it. She... stopped and stared at the tree. The mighty oak had stood in the center of the campus for hundreds of years. She always did her research. She knew how everything should be. So she knew it should not be covered in webs, webs made of what appeared to be a sickly version of The Clay. This put a wrinkle in her plans. There was no more time for the long game.

By the time Friday came around Caleb was a wreck. All week, she had given him no peace all week. Everywhere he went, she was there. She no longer hid herself as he was becoming to suspect he had been. She felt so much more than a human. He was sure she was something else. She would wave, blow him a kiss, hold up the mittens. Her smile was that of a cat who had already eaten the canary, the poor dumb bird just didn't know it yet.

As he stood on the mat in his speedo he shook with a cold sweet. Would she return? Did he want her to? When the door flew open and she sauntered in he let out a sigh of relief. Maybe he did want her to.

"Where's my baby at?"

She was a woman on a mission. She marched so close their bodies were almost touching. That same helpless feeling she filled him with never got a chance to build up like it had in the weeks before. No, that night it crashed over him at once. He was reliving a memory, he suddenly realized. Not the exact events but the feelings he had that door. He was two and at the store with his mom. They had been separated, only for a few seconds, but to him, at that age, it was an eternity. He was alone in the world. Small, scared, helpless. Everyone was so big. He was going to be crushed!

He collapsed onto his back. He lay there panting. He barely noticed as she stole his speedo. Nor when she placed the mittens back on, now with matching booties. He did notice when she put the diaper on. She had been in his room again. He knew he should have thrown it away. No matter how hard he had tried to over the last two weeks he simply could not. Instead he took it out when he was alone and stroked it.

She leaned in so their faces were inches apart.

"Now you look like the baby you are."

She gave him another long, wet kiss. He blinked at her. Had she been naked this entire time? He couldn't tell anymore. She lay down on top of him, fully covering his body with her own. Wait, weren't they the same height? The moment her warm skin touched his he let out a contented sigh. All the fear drained out of his body, and he melted beneath her. It was like with that newly regained memory. His mom had found him and scooped him up into her arms. He had never felt safer in his life.

That's how he felt there and then. He had never been safer than with this woman. It wasn't the safety of a mother. It was more like the feeling of hanging out with the babysitter mixed with being with your perfect lover. That's who she was. She would take care of him and love him in every way possible. It took him a moment to realize she had slipped her nipple into his mouth. Instinct took over and he began to suckle.

The milk! That delicious, warm milk flowed forward. He guzzled it down. No matter how much he drank he couldn't seem to get full. He felt weak. The more he drank the weaker he felt. Oddly, she seemed to be getting bigger too. Finally, she pulled away and walked to the edge of the mat before sitting down.

"Come on," she said, patting her lap, "come to me, Baby Caleb."

He was so thirsty. He needed more milk. He stood on shaky legs. He fell onto his stomach.

"You can do it."

Pushing his head up, he started to crawl toward her.

"That's it."

He struggled as he dragged himself along but finally, he made it. She scooped him up and went back to feeding.

"What's my name?"

"Nanny."

"That's right. What's your name?"

"Baby."

"Whose baby?"

"Yours's."

"That's right."

She stood and left the school. She left Caleb's old life behind. He didn't need it anymore. He had everything he needed right where he was. All he needed was his Nanny.