All Comments on 'The Natural'

by RaeynaRed

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
TwilekloverTwilekloverover 8 years ago
Wow!

That was so damn hot! Great story, and I'd love to see him 'learn more' from Coach Raeyna, please keep writing!

visioneervisioneerover 8 years ago

The setup in this story isn't my cup of dominant female tea, but it is well-written with an energetic mix of the naughty, taboo, and cruelty, and shows that black catsuits and dungeons do not a Dominatrix make.

Very nice to see a domme posting good stories. I hope you share more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More please?

I wasn't into femdom or humiliation too much before, but damn if I am now. That was great. Please write more :)

RaeynaRedRaeynaRedover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thank you visioneer, Twileklover, and anonymous person for commenting on my story. This was my debut post, and I'm happy to get the support for my writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really Hot.

That was quite an arousing story. I would love to see her train him to lick and suck her and her cheerleaders assholes while he jerks off. After they have been cheering for a whole game. 5 stars.

JohnnyRottencrotchJohnnyRottencrotchover 8 years ago
Excellent!

I like Coach Raeyna... I enjoyed this story very much. Seems he wants to cum so badly... maybe give him that wish and secure him to a milking table then make him cum until he shoots dust. Be careful what you wish for... you may get it. Hope to read more from you!

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsover 8 years ago
Nicely done!

Punished with a ruined orgasm, perfect! I too would like to see him serve the girls orally after their workout, while maybe being locked in a chastity revive as further punishment?!? Great start, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow!

Have the coach slip a lubricated finger into his butthole while another girl stokes him.

RaeynaRedRaeynaRedover 8 years agoAuthor
Loving the Feedback!

I am thrilled to hear you all are into my type of writing. I like latent sub themes and will have another out soon.

Sluts4usSluts4usover 8 years ago

Awesome story. Love to hear more about Coach Raeyna.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

It really shows the true nature of submissive rather than run away, he stayed there . . . And enjoyed it giving up all his power. Looking forward to reading others.

alicat600alicat600over 8 years ago
Nice work

Really really enjoyable little sub story. Looking forward to the next one. (Remember, we talked about Rapunzel and Dorothy in Oz?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
mmmmm

I loved the story.... the Coach saw deep inside him before he had worked out what he truly was.... She awakened something deep inside him . that is a gift

eyeamtwistedeyeamtwistedover 8 years ago
New fan

Very good story. I enjoy reading about submissives

Please keep writing. Enjoyed it very much

PoeticPlayPoeticPlayover 8 years ago
Batter up!

The only way to make it to the majors is LOTS of practice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous