The Naughty Adult Christmas Grotto

Story Info
Man lives out his fantasies in an adult Christmas grotto.
2.3k words
4.5
3.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lola1978
Lola1978
23 Followers

I can always spot them. He was handsome with dark hair and a stubbled chin, well dressed but had that tired, yearning look in his eyes that only married men with kids have. They need something to make them feel good again. So as his wife was shepherding the children out of Santa's grotto I discreetly took him to one side. I must have looked as ridiculous as the other grotto staff in my elf costume but still he smiled and his eyes flitted briefly over my large breasts. I handed him the card and explained tentatively, "we have an adult grotto we run here at night after ten, for men only. It's called the naughty list. You're welcome to join us tonight". He looked surprised and bemused and shoved the card in his back pocket, nodding at me before returning to join his wife. You never know how men are going to respond but I hoped so much that my intuition was right and he would come.

At 10:00 on the dot that night the door to the grotto opened and it was him. This time I only had the bottom half of my elf dress on, my large bare breasts were exposed. He looked stunned and stared at them in surprise. "Welcome" I smiled "so glad you could come". He smiled sheepishly, "I was a bit curious....the wife thinks I'm at my brother's". I helped him remove his coat and hung it up on one of the pegs in the entrance. He was wearing a white

t-shirt and blue jeans and the most sexy aftershave. I wanted him to myself just for a moment.

"you may come in but first you have to answer two questions. First - are you on the very naughty list?"

He chuckled softly, "yes I would definitely say I am although nowadays I don't get much opportunity to be naughty".

I smiled, "secondly, would you like to play with my breasts right now?"

His eyebrows raises and he smiled, "God yes!".

I pulled myself back onto the fake pile of presents and he came towards me. Tentatively, as if not quite believing his luck he gently fingered my breasts, down the sides, around the nipples. God it felt so good. I gasped out in pleasure. Spurned on, he leaned in and took each of my nipples into his mouth in turn, sucking gently and swirling his tongue around them. I moaned and moaned softly, "oh God yes.." as the electricity in my nipples made them swell and harden and my pussy suddenly so wet. God I wanted him right now.

Taking a deep breath to try and suppress my arousal I gently pushed him back. My heart thudded in my chest, I had already broken the rules. My boyfriend owned the place and said I was there to tempt men in not to play with them. The man's eyes were glazed with desire and I just wanted to pull him back in but I couldn't.

"What's your name?" I said shakily.

"It's.....John" he managed.

Pretty much every man who came in here said his name was John but I didn't press him for the truth. Better to let him enjoy his fantasies

in the safety of anonymity. "You need to remove your clothes before you come in".

I instructed. "You can leave them right here".

He hesitated a little and then hastily removed

his top, jeans and underwear, revealing a long, thick semi-hard cock. I tried to swallow back the urge to touch him and stay professional. "Come with me and meet my friends", I said smiling seductively and taking him by the hand through the entrance to the grotto.

The room was adorned with fairy lights and warm white rugs and furnishings. I perched on Santa's empty chair and watched John take in the scene before him. Three women stood with their large breasts bared, wearing very short red skirts with a white fur trim. John stared from one to the other as if he couldn't believe his eyes. His huge erection was unmissable, it must have been ten inches at least.

"Let me introduce you", I continued. "This girl here with the long blonde hair, she is Candy and she's twenty two, the one with the curly shorter blonde hair is Vixen and she's twenty one and lastly the dark haired girl over there is Belle and she's nineteen. Girls - this is John".

The girls gave little waves, smiling, chorusing their hellos.

"Now John, what things do you like doing with a woman? We're here to grant your Christmas wishes tonight".

John smiled, looking a little embarrassed. "Erm.. anything really, I like eating pussy, titty fucks, blow jobs, girl on girl stuff, doggy style...".

He paused, looking worried that he'd said too many things. "That's great John, why don't you kneel down on the rug and see what we have for you tonight".

He willingly knelt down and Candy and Vixen pulled off their skirts and sat in front him, Candy to his left and Vixen to his right. They parted their legs widely and he looked from one to another, transfixed by the neat pink folds exposed to him.

Candy smiled, "why don't you have a feel inside our pussies John?".

He looked at her and returned her smile, then leaned forward and stroked her pussy gently with his middle finger.

"mmmm" Candy moaned tipping her head back. Encouraged, he slid two fingers cautiously inside her. "Ohhhhhhhh!" she moaned. "God that feels good John".

"Finger me too John" pleaded Vixen. With his fingers still moving inside Candy, two fingers from his other hand disappeared into the folds of Vixen's pussy.

"Ohhhhh, yes!" she cried as his hands simultaneously slid back and forth into both pussies. I felt my clit tingling, I longed to have his hands inside me. I could see and hear how wet he was making them.

"Give us more fingers John", pleaded Candy, breathlessly. John put a third finger into each of them and they cried out in pleasure. His hands moved back and forth more urgently as they panted loudly, "oh...oh...oh....oh..." almost drowning out the wet sucking sounds coming from their pussies.

"lick our pussies John" begged Vixen. At first he seemed not to hear but then he slowly slid his fingers right out, Candy's juices smeared into his wedding ring. He leaned between Vixen's legs and started furtively lapping the lips of her pussy. She cried out in pleasure, grinding against his mouth. The wet noises of his licking and sucking turned me on so much. I watched his tongue plunge in and out of her and the dampness dripped into my panties as I imagined his tongue inside me. He turned and did the same to Candy's pussy and she raised her pussy, fucking his tongue and panting loudly. "Fuck my titties John!" she cried out.

She lay back onto the floor and he straddled her. At the same time Vixen straddled Belle, facing her pussy and then lowered her own pussy gently onto Belle's mouth. Belle kissed it deeply as if it was a mouth and Vixen moaned and squealed, before leaning forward and kissing Belle's pussy deeply. They stayed in this position, moaning into each other's pussys as they kissed and licked hungrily. John watched them utterly entranced as Candy lay beneath him. She squeezed her breasts tightly around his cock. "Fuck my titties John", she urged. He looked down at her enormous breasts squeezed tightly around his cock and groaned with pleasure. He slowly thrust himself back and forth watching his shiny cock disappear and reappear between the enormous mounds of her breasts. They both moaned together "oh, oh, oh, oh" as the glistening head of his cock emerged and receded at a faster pace. He looked up again to watch the girls pleasuring each other and his moans grew louder and his thrusting faster and faster. My nipples hardened and my pussy throbbed, longing to have that huge cock sliding between my breasts. He let out a cry, "aaaahhhh" as if in pain and his cum shot across Candy's breasts and neck. "Ohhhhhhhhhh" she moaned deeply, keeping his cock tight on her chest. Its pointed dark head still spurting out cum that formed a sticky white pool between her breasts. She slowly released him and massaged the cum into her breasts as he fell beside her, panting heavily.

We let him rest for a little while, then I asked him if he would like some more. He looked surprised and nodded. I asked him to stand. Vixen and Belle knelt before him and Belle gently started sucking on his balls and licking them. He closed his eyes gently and whispered, "God that feels good". As his huge cock stirred again, Vixen began licking the underside then flicking her tongue across the tip. Both girls moaning with excitement and pleasure as they feasted on his cock. Soon he was erect again and Belle took him inside her mouth sucking hard and curling her fingers around the base, tugging up and down. Then it was Vixen's turn, taking that cock deep into her throat, her mouth stretched wide. John kept moaning, "oh God, oh God, yes yes". I was dying to push them aside and take that cock for myself. Vixen moaned breathlessly between her sucks, "you....taste.....so......fucking.....good". Then it was Belle again sucking, her head bobbing faster and faster. I licked my lips, desperate to know how it tasted.

"Fuck us John" Candy begged. The other two girls moved back from his cock and all three of them got on all fours in front of him, opening their legs so he was gazing down at three pink pussies in a row. He was dazed and panting with pleasure.

"Take a look at them John", I coaxed. "Don't ever forget this moment".

He stood catching his breath as Candy cried, "fuck me John, I need to feel that big cock inside me now!"

So John moved to the first pussy in the row, grabbed his cock and with no hesitation plunged it deep inside. She cried out and he fucked her hard and fast, both of them grunting and moaning as his balls slapped against her.

"Fuck me John, please!" Vixen cried out. So

John reluctantly pulled back from Candy and thrust himself into the second pussy in the row. She screamed "God I love your big hard cock!". He grabbed her hair and pulled her head back and she squealed with pleasure as he slapped her ass as he fucked her deep and hard. She cried out as each fast thrust pounded her and shook her body. My pussy ached with desire. I needed him inside me so bad.

"Fuck me John now!" screamed Belle. John struggled to slow his fast, hard fucking but somehow managed to stop and move to the third pussy. His cock was soaked in pussy juice, making his veins darker. But he struggled to enter Belle, grunting in frustration. "This one's too tight," he gasped, "I'm too big for her".

"It's fine John" I reassured him. "You just need to ram yourself harder, you'll feel her pussy walls tighten around your cock but push through until you feel it stretch".

He moved the head of his cock just inside the entrance of her pussy and then grabbed her hips with both hands. He breathed in gently and slowly drove his cock forward, grunting with the effort. His cock started disappearing slowly inside then then he suddenly jolted sharply and the rest of his cock was right inside, throwing Belle forwards a little but she held her position as they both cried out, "aaaaahhhh". He slowly pulled back and then thrusted in again, obviously still feeling some resistance. "God this pussy is so tight" he cried out. But as his thrusts continued they became smoother and faster. He groaned far more loudly with Belle than with the others and the intensity of her moans betrayed the pleasure and pain shooting through her. Her pussy began to make the loudest sucking noises as he fucked and fucked, moaning so loudly. Soon he was stabbing his cock inside her so rapidly her breasts were pounding fast and her pussy was making a wet whipping sound. I watched his cock frantically sliding in and out of her, feeling like my body would explode with desire. Then he cried out "aaaahhh!" and came inside her, staying inside her until the cumming was over, when he slid out gently, cum all over both of them.

I don't think I've ever seen the girls so turned on by a visitor before. They kissed and stroked his body gently as he regained his composure, licking him clean of cum. He turned to me and said "This has been the sexiest night of my life". I smiled and took his hand, saying "come on let's get you dressed". The girls waved their goodbyes as I led him into the hallway. Once he was dressed I handed him his coat. He slipped it on then cupped my face in his hands. "I hope next time I'll get to feel you too", he whispered and kissed me long and hard on the lips. I felt like I couldn't breathe, I longed for him so so much, I wished I'd just surrendered to my desires but now it was too late. I watched him step out into the cold night, he turned back and nodded his goodbye and then he was gone. Every night since I have lain awake craving him, imagining doing all the things with him that the others did. Maybe next Christmas he'll visit again and next time I know there's no way I'll hold back.

Lola1978
Lola1978
23 Followers