All Comments on 'The Neighbor Ch. 05'

by jeb22

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
l_wishl_wishalmost 13 years ago
Great Story.....

Really enjoyed the story jeb, and the end had a great little twist to it. Thank you.....................

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Surprisingly, I loved it

I Think I loved the slow writing. Don't think I am a sub. So much is variations on "This is nice.. again. Different is really valuable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More Like This

Fantastic story. My hope is that you'll write more stories similar to this one. I especially like Taylor's demeanor, attitude and dialog in this story. I enjoyed the build up and the progression. Her ability to screw with Tom's head, even in the beginning made the story an exciting read. I favorited you to my account and will periodically check back. I enjoy your writing and am left wanting more.

MindStimulationMindStimulationalmost 7 years ago
Please Continue A Thought From Chapter 3

Jeb22,

In chapter 3, Taylor talked to Tommy on the phone and said this to him.

"You know what I like to do after a sub has proven himself to me? I love tying him down and riding his cock nice and slow so I get off over and over before deciding if I will let him finish himself off on his own. Tell me how bad you want me to do that to you baby?"

If you could find a way to bring Taylor back into the picture and move forward with that thought, it would be amazing. Even though Tommy's wife is now home from her business trip and seemingly aware of what Taylor's done with him, my hope is Taylor might periodically still contact Tim, like she did with the phone call to his office, or with an unexpected knock on his front door, or in some other new way...possibly email, social media or a backyard BBQ. When it happens, I imagine her using her subtle nature to ratchet up Tommy's arousal and desire for her, while she simultaneously uses his own libido to bring him further into submission. To control him in new and imaginative sexual ways they haven't explored yet. Maybe Taylor would like him to jerk off on her feet and have him lick it off. Maybe she'll get to a point where she'll allow Tommy to jerk off for her, but he has to do it while fucking himself with a dildo in her presence. Maybe she'll make him do it while his wife watches and learns the joys of taking control of her husband from Taylor. Maybe while all of this is happening, his cell phone rings and caller ID shows that his secretary is calling. Taylor picks up the phone, and asks Tommy "would you like to answer this, or should I? Your secretary will not be ignored" Tommy stops jacking off and using the dildo on himself to reach for the phone, but Taylor pulls away. She says "uh, uh, you'll talk to her on speaker phone and put your hands back to work fucking your fist and that tight hole of yours. If you rush to get her off the phone...if you stop jacking off or fucking your ass pussy...if you cum without my permission...you'll regret it Tommy." With that, she turned the phone so he could see it, clicked the answer button and turned on the speaker phone. Taylor's eyes and his wife's eye's lit up as he tried desperately to sound like nothing was happening. His secretary even asks "did I call at a bad time". Timmy takes a deep breath and says "no, not at all, what can I help you with?"

If you like this idea for a continuation of your story, please use it. I just feel like there's a lot of life left in what you've started writing in this series would would like to read more. Taylor is an amazing Character. Her attitude, the things she says to Tommmy, the way she says them and her cool, calm, and in control demeanor are incredibly arousing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
yay, just another scheming controlling bitch

Unfortunately there are women like this in real life.

majorshanemajorshaneabout 2 years ago

I really love this story, but there’s one part that I thought could be stronger. After 4 chapters and weeks of priming, Taylor had complete control over Tom. It’s sexy, it’s engaging, and it’s believable. Then off screen he is reprogrammed to suddenly be enthralled to his wife. It just seems so fast and easy, like all that programming and fixation on Taylor and it’s just shifted to a different dom like that? And it’s not like Lisa really did anything to establish her dominance over Tom or over Taylor, she was coded as fairly weak through the story, but then suddenly she’s in control… it was just a bit jarring is all. Hopefully that makes sense?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjeb22@jeb22
865 Followers
I appreciate everyone's feedback from the stories and hope you enjoy them. It is hard for me to write patiently at times and I know sometimes there are errors in grammar or spelling as I tend to rush through some parts. The moments I get caught up in the most tend to come ou...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Neighbor Series Info