The Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Together the four watched as Mike pounded his shaft into June again and again on the pool table. Her legs were still splayed wide, and her fingernails scraped down his back. With a final grunt he drove into her savagely and delivered his load into her waiting temple.

Mark pulled out of her slowly his shaft glistened with her juices. Nancy slowly closed her legs and Mark cuddled against her. Glancing to the side she watched Tiffany and Jeff uncouple and Tiffany slid over to cuddle against her other side. Jeff snuggled against Tiffany. Mike pulled out of June and stood. Reaching out a hand, he helped her to climb off the pool table and stand. The two then crossed the room and sat on the couch joining them.

Mark chuckled. "Round one was a smashing success in my opinion."

"Oh yes," Nancy purred in delight.

"I don't know about the rest of you but I'm thirsty," Mark said.

"Parched," Jeff agreed.

***

June stood and Jeff studied her. June wore her jewelry, high heels, stockings and a garter belt around her waist. Nothing else. "We have a pitcher of sangria in the fridge. I'll go get it." As she strode away Jeff watched the graceful roll of her creamy white butt cheeks.

Mark stood "I think we should soak in the hot tub, drink and have some more smoke."

"Sounds good to me," Tiffany bounced to her feet. "I'll go get some plastic cups from the bar."

As she strolled away Jeff studied her as well. Tiffany was a fantastic fuck. He knew that firsthand now. June was next on his list and then he intended to fuck his wife.

"I didn't bring a swimsuit," Nancy complained.

Mark chuckled. "So, take off your stockings and wear your birthday suit," he suggested. "I think we're well beyond modesty tonight."

"You're right." Nancy stood and started removing her remaining clothes.

Mark strode toward the glass doors with Jeff following a couple steps behind him.

***

Nancy rolled her final stocking down her leg and a hand caressed tenderly over her ass. "I'm going to tap that ass of yours before the night is over," Mike growled.

Nancy placed her hand over his to hold it and turned to face him. She gazed up at him while she placed his hand on her warm wet pussy. "I'd like that. I'd like having you in me very much. While you're tapping my ass, you're welcome to go around the bend and play in the pussy next door." She pulled his hand away and pressed it to his lips. "While you're waiting to tap my ass, you can taste me." Completely stripped now, she sashayed away to join Mark and her husband. While she walked, Nancy visualized having Mike's ample endowment buried in her pussy. She could feel Mikes gaze on her backside and especially her ass.

She joined Jeff and Mark and slid into the tub. To her delight Mike slipped into the water beside her. Tiffany joined them with a tray of plastic glasses and the bong. She loaded it and passed it to Mark. She then proceeded to strip naked.

June padded out to join them next with a pitcher of sangria in hand. She poured each of them a glass and after distributing them, stripped as well. Soon the six of them were crowded together in the hot tub passing the bong and taking sips from their drinks. There wasn't a shred of clothing on any of them.

Mike placed his hand on Nancy's inner thigh and inched his hand upward. She thought of the game trust me and smiled. "I'll let you go as high as you wish Mike," she whispered in his ear. He cupped his hand over her core, and she opened her thighs slightly to provide him better access. After sucking the bong dry and finishing the pitcher of sangria the couples decided to go to the swimming pool and have horse fights. The men were the mounts, and the women were the riders seated on their shoulders. Time and again they switched pairings and amid much laughter, splashed into the water until all were exhausted.

"Let me show you our bedroom," June said. "I think you'll like it."

They climbed out of the pool and June handed out towels to each of them. While they were drying Jeff whispered in Nancy's ear. "Someone is going to get a long black one in her pussy."

Nancy chuckled. "That's the plan. Wish me luck."

"I don't need to wish you luck. You're sexy as hell and he'd be a fool not to sample you. Mike doesn't impress me as being a fool."

"Will you be upset if I do?" she asked.

"No. Enjoy."

Nancy couldn't believe how high and intoxicated she was, or how sexy and desirable she felt. She was bare ass naked in front of five other people, four of which she'd only met tonight, and she didn't feel the least bit uncomfortable about it. Her husband had even wished her well in fucking another man. This night was extremely enlightening.

Mike grabbed her hand and the group followed June through the house. "I won't be delayed in fucking you much longer." He growled at her.

Shivers of anticipation rolled along her spine. The room Nancy led them into was unbelievable. Subdued red light illuminated the room. The bed was huge, larger than even a California King and the canopy over head was mirrored.

Mike guided her toward the bed. "Are you wet and ready?" he asked.

Nancy giggled. "Are you kidding. I've been wet and ready all night. I have the loads of two men in me and I can hardly wait to have a third load spewed into my passage of desire."

Mike chuckled. "I'll try very hard to grant your wish."

"I'm certain you will."

"Climb up on the bed and get on all fours," he ordered.

Nancy crawled to the center of the bed and gazed straight ahead. The headboard was mirrored too, and she watched Mike slip behind her. The other four people gathered in a circle around them. She hadn't planned on being fucked in front of an audience, but she was far beyond caring. A moan of pleasure tumbled from her lips as the tip of Mike's shaft eased into her pink entrance. He slipped into her deeper and deeper. She wasn't about to put Jeff or Mark down; they each had their own methods of pleasing but she'd never had a cock so deep into her. At last, she felt his balls slap against her folds and knew he was all the way in her. God it felt fantastic.

She glanced to each side. Jeff and June were on one side and Tiffany and Mark were on the other. She gazed into the mirror and saw that Mike was looking at her. He eased his cock out of her then slid his length into her again. Slow and methodical. Her cheeks heated when she queefed.

"Oh yeah, talk to me baby," Mike chuckled.

Tiffany and June scooted forward, and each woman grasped one of her dangling orbs. They squeezed and fondled them. They pinched and pulled on her nipples all the while Mike increased his tempo.

Her pussy queefed again and she didn't care. It was just one of the delightful sounds of fucking. Mike grinned at her and slapped her ass. "More," he ordered and pumped into her harder and faster.

Her back arched and she bucked back against Mike. Her pussy queefed again and she giggled. "That's a good girl. Your pussy's talking to me." Mike said.

"It's happy," she sniggered. It felt so damn good. She shredded and ground herself against him. When Tiffany and June pulled hard on her nipples the pain only increased her pleasure. She whimpered and moaned and felt Mike's cock swell in her. His cock pulsed and she screamed as he filled her with his offering. He grasped her hips and held her tight as he continued to pulse his load into her.

All good things must end. Her climax faded and the pulsations of his cock ceased. Her legs were like jelly and she fell forward on her face burying it in a pillow and pulling him out of her in the process. June and Tiffany smoothed their hands over her sweat soaked back smearing it. She turned her head and gazed up at Tiffany. "Damn he's good," she breathed.

Tiffany grinned. "I know," she said.

She rolled to her side and while Tiffany caressed her stomach and tits, she watched Jeff fucking June. Mark and Mike held her legs open while Jeff pounded into her over and over. She moaned, and whimpered then screamed. "Use it, own it," June squealed.

Nancy moaned softly when Tiffany's hand stroked over her swollen and wet folds. Mark and Mike shifted and pulled June's legs upward toward her head while Jeff continued to pound into her.

They all laughed when June's pussy queefed as well. "Ass," June murmured. "Fuck me in the ass for a while," she begged Jeff.

Jeff was beyond being surprised. He pulled out of June's pussy and eased into her puckered anal entrance. June groaned in pleasure. A few pumps into her tight anal passage was all it took. Jeff groaned and stilled as he emptied his load into her.

"Ever done anal," Tiffany murmured to Nancy.

"Yes."

"With another woman?"

"That would be a no," Nancy said.

"Would you like to?"

"Yes," Nancy answered. "This is a night of firsts for me."

"I'll be right back," Tiffany rolled away from her

Jeff pulled out of her ass and the two men lowered June's trembling legs. The bed jounced slightly as Tiffany crawled onto it once more. "Are you ready to have me fuck your ass?" Tiffany asked.

She glanced at the strap-on that Tiffany wore and the glistening shaft attached. "Yes," Nancy hissed.

Mike gazed down at her and smiled. "I'd like it if you let me help my wife fuck you," he said.

"Okay," Nancy whimpered.

Mike helped her roll over and pose on all fours. He then grasped her butt cheeks and held them open. "I've already lubed the dildo and now I'm going to lube your puckered entrance some," Tiffany explained.

Nancy mewled when Tiffany's fingers rubbed lube on her anal entrance and then probed one then two fingers through her rosette. Mike continued to hold her cheeks open while Tiffany inserted the strap-on shaft into her her a little at a time. Tiffany pumped the dildo in her in slow gentle movements. Her excitement soared as a picture of Tiffany fucking her ass formed in her mind. Reaching under, Tiffany squeezed and fondled her dangling breasts while kissing the back of her neck. Mike Allowed her cheeks to close and eased his fingers into her pink channel. He quickly located her internal G-spot.

Nancy sighed in pleasure as she was treated to another first. Jeff and Mark played with June's body as the three watched her being fucked by a man and wife team.

"Um," Nancy purred in satisfaction. The feel of Tiffany's soft skin sliding against hers was fantastic. Both of their bodies rode on a cushion of sweat they had created. The scent of Tiffany's musky aroma of arousal mixed with her own to form a heady cocktail. Tiffany's soft hands caressed her breasts bringing her nipples to a stiff peaked condition. The artificial cock slid in and out of her ass and she knew it was a woman fucking her. All of these sensations combined to send her sexual arousal soaring again. She pressed back with her butt forcing the dildo in her ass a little deeper.

Tiffany brushed her lips along Nancy's neck sending shivers of pleasure racing along her spine. "Um," she murmured again. "Fuck me Tiffany, Fuck my ass good."

"You're beautiful," Tiffany murmured.

Neither of them was a lesbian, they enjoyed fucking men, but a need had been awakened in her tonight. Her body had developed a craving to be fucked by another woman. The word definition flashed in her mind. She was Bi. She had only vaguely knew what the term meant before tonight but she knew now she definitely was Bi. This night had been filled with surprises and awakened needs in her that she hadn't known even existed.

"I'm going to cum for you Tiff," she purred.

"Um, and I for you," Tiffany whispered.

Mike smiled down at her, his fingers were deep in her pussy and stroking her G-spot. His wife was pressed against her from behind, taking her anally. Both were driving her ever closer to an explosive release.

And then it was there. She trembled and whimpered. "I'm coming too," Tiffany whispered and I have a surprise for you to enjoy. I'm going to fill your ass with artificial cum."

The dildo in her pulsed and she knew fake cum was flooding into her. A moan of ecstasy tumbled from her lips and then all coherent thought was gone as she raced down the hallway of intense delight. Although logic told her the climax only lasted for minutes, in her mind it lasted for long breath stealing hours.

Tiffany remained in her long after their shattering, but Mike withdrew his fingers from her pussy. He patted her twitching folds tenderly. "That was awesome to watch and feel," he breathed.

Now that she was able to focus her eyes once more, Nancy saw that daylight was shining through the bedroom window. Was it possible? Had they really been fucking all night? She smiled at her husband. "I hate to end this, but we need to go home, Jeff, honey. We need to let the babysitter leave."

Jeff released his grip on June's tit and combed his fingers through Nancy's damp hair. "I know," he cooed.

Tiffany pulled the dildo out of her leaving behind a feeling of emptiness. She sighed when she felt a trickle of cum seep out of her puckered entrance to meander over one cheek of her ass. The six roamed through the house gathering their discarded clothing.

With a smile June gathered the panties and briefs belonging to each of them. Nancy chuckled when she watched her friend June pin all of them to a cork bulletin board mounted behind the bar. She then set the board down out of sight.

The group exchanged kisses and hugs at the front door. "We're having another get together next month," June announced.

"We'll be here," Nancy answered right away and before Jeff had a chance to respond.

"We're going shopping next week for things to wear at our next get together. Wanna come?" Tiffany asked.

"I'd love to."

The two exchanged phone numbers. "I'll call you," Tiffany said.

As they strode along the sidewalk with Jeff's arm around her waist. Refreshing morning air crept up under her short skirt slowly cooling and drying her pantiless pussy that had been hot and wet for hours.

"Regrets?" Jeff asked.

She kissed the ball of his arm. "None," she answered.

"Sore?"

"Not right now but I'm certain I will be a little later. But it will be worth every twinge of pain I feel. By the way, I'm so full I'm leaking."

Jeff chuckled. "What a night."

"Did you enjoy fucking June and Tiffany?"

"I'd be lying if I said I didn't," he answered. "Don't be upset."

"I'm not."

"And you. Did you like having other cocks in you."

"Yes, don't be angry with me for admitting this, but yes, I did."

"I'm not angry with you, I love you Nance," he whispered and tightened his grip around her waist.

"I love you more," she whispered.

The end

12