The New Discovery

Story Info
A couple explore the Wet and Messy fetish.
1.9k words
4.16
13.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pondcat
pondcat
121 Followers

Mark and I had married in our early twenties. We had our kids early, worked hard, saved, and built a nice life for ourselves. We'd recently celebrated out 25th wedding anniversary and with the kids out on their own, made the decision to sell the family home and move into a nice upscale condominium. Now in our forties, we were both still working, but a smaller place with no maintenance gave us time to relax and enjoy the things we liked to do more.

Mark was always active and in good shape. I'm curvy, short, well endowed, not TOO fat, I think. Mark never complained, anyway. We both still enjoyed sex. Mark really knows how to push my buttons. But we weren't as active as we had been even in recent years. A couple of months would go by, and things seemed like the same old, same old. So one day over breakfast, I asked Mark if he had any unfulfilled fantasies.

"Um, what?" he replied.

"Have you ever wanted to do something to me we haven't done before?" I asked.

He didn't answer. He had a look on his face like he didn't know how to answer the question. Like he was worried he would answer incorrectly.

"I'm serious," I said. "I think we're getting a little...stale...and I'm wondering if we could do something about it."

"Okay," he said, then after pausing, "What did you have in mind?"

He was reflecting the question back, but I really wanted his input. "I'm serious. I'm looking for ideas."

At that point, it occurred to me that I didn't exactly have any ideas.

"Are you looking for bondage or humiliation of some sort?" he asked.

Wow. I didn't know about that. I didn't want to be tied up, chained, or wearing a bunch of leather. That's what I think of with bondage and humiliation. But the idea of humiliation lingered anyway.

"I don't want chains and leathers and feet licking. But...can you have a little...LITTLE...humiliation without that?" I asked.

He didn't answer, but I could see the wheels turning.

"Tell you what," I said. "It's Friday, we have nothing going on tomorrow, come up with something for tonight and whatever it is, we'll go with it."

That startled him. "Seriously?"

"Seriously. Okay, gotta run!" And before he could formulate a response, I was out the door.

I spent the work day wondering what he would come up with. Actually, I spent the day wondering IF he would come up with something. He had the time, he got off work at 3 on Fridays while I worked until 5. But this was really more about courage than time. I'd challenged him. Would he come through?

I came home with take-out Chinese (a Friday ritual) and we had dinner. I'd changed into a white summer dress that had a low cut top and a short skirt. Mark was in a white cotton T-shirt and jeans, In other words, a typical Friday night. Nothing unusual. Wait...it was unusually warm. Like the air conditioning was off or something.

Anyway, I guess this was a bust.

But then he asked "Are you sure you want to do this?"

I was almost giddy smiling as I nodded my head.

He reached out his hand. I took it and he led me into...the bathroom. To the shower.

Our master bathroom is really nice. It has a huge shower with two shower heads, one on each end, so two can shower together, or one can shower with spray on both sides of their body. On one end is a bench. And that's where he instructed me to sit and close my eyes. He then left the room.

He had once caught me showering with my clothes on years ago. It was something I enjoyed doing once in awhile, but we'd never discussed. So I assumed that's what was going to happen here, he was going to drench me in my white dress. He'd taken the safe route. And honestly, I found the idea kind of hot.

I heard him return. I kept my eyes closed, bracing for the water...but got something else completely.

I squealed as a splattering of a wet thick substance hit me in the face. My eyes jarred open and once the shock wore off, I realized the substance was chocolate pudding and whipped cream.

I'd been pied.

Mark was standing in his white briefs smiling from ear to ear. He had a woody like I hadn't seen in years.

I looked down to see the top of my dress was covered in a brown mixture of chocolate pudding and whipped cream. Some had actually gone down my dress and was resting on my breasts. And on my white bra.

Before I could process all of this, Mark attacked with a second pie. This one he rubbed in my face before wiping it up over my head and into my brown hair. I squealed again and sort of flailed my arms.

"Surprised?" Mark asked as I got a fit of the giggles.

"Um, yeah," I replied amidst the giggles.

He left the shower, presumably to get more pies. I assessed the situation. My face and hair were all sticky, that was certain. So were my boobs, Actually, some of the pudding had run down to my stomach as well. This dress was done for.

I also noticed there was no pie crust. The "pies" were just pudding and whipped cream piled on a disposable plate.

I started rubbing my breasts, rubbing the pudding into my bra. I was actually enjoying the slimy sensation. Didn't expect that.

Mark returned with two more pies. Seeing my rubbing my breasts, he pushed both into my breasts in front of my shirt, then wiped them down toward the skirt. A pool of pie had accumulated there, but I think my nylon briefs were safe, for the moment.

Mark got another pie and instructed me to stand up. The pie was placed on the seat and he didn't even have to ask. I slowly sat down on it. He disappeared again and the sensations started to get intense as I could start to feel dampness on my bottom.

This time, he didn't return with a pie. He had a big bowl of chocolate pudding. Like two or three batches, probably. He put the bowl down next to me and kissed my pudding-covered lips, giving himself the first little bit of mess thus far.

"Having fun?" he asked. I just kind of smiled, but truthfully, I kind of was. This was a whole new sensation that never occurred to me before.

He took a handful of pudding and started caressing me. First over my already messy head, then down my arms over the dress, then up the sleeves. This is where it really started to feel amazing. A really loving, oozy, wet caress that lingered as the pudding was applied.

He then moved to my breasts, slapping handfuls of pudding that splattered on my chest and even my face. He rubbed pudding on my dress before moving his hands inside the top and even inside my bra. The feeling was AMAZING. He dropped more pudding down the back of my dress through the collar, then rubbed that onto my back from outside my dress as I leaned over.

"Lift the front of your skirt up," he instructed.

He took two more handfuls of pudding and rubbed them on my bare stomach, then finally down to the top of my panties. I was covered head to waist in front, both inside and outside my clinging dress.

"Stand up," he instructed, before exiting.

Pools of pudding dripped from me onto the shower floor, making it slippery. I balanced myself with one hand on the bench. Mark returned with a fresh bowl of pudding.

"Turn around and bend over," he said.

I turned, facing the wall, bracing my hands onto the bench. Mark lifted my skirt, pulled the back of my panties, and dropped handful after handful of pudding into them. He then rubbed the pudding all over my ass from outside the panties, moving to the crotch. I shrieked into giggles as the pudding came in contact with my vagina.

"Okay, sit back down," he said. I dropped my squishy butt back on the bench, savoring the feeling.

He caressed more pudding all over my feet and legs, moving up to my crotch. I held the skirt up as he opened the front of my panties and dropped pudding in, caressing it in from the outside again. I was ready to explode.

He went back to my head, applying and caressing more pudding in, before pushing my head forward into the front of his underwear. He wiped his underwear with my face before letting go and grabbing a handful of pudding which he dropped into his underwear. He then started playing with his hard dick through the front of his underwear. I'd never seen Mark play with himself before, and wasn't sure what was coming. Should I start playing with myself?

I didn't have to wonder long. He exposed his dick from one of the legs of his underwear, grabbed the back of my head, and pushed it towards him. "Dessert?" he asked, and I took his dick into my mouth. A pudding-covered dick? It had never tasted better.

It took very little effort for Mark to get to the best orgasm I'd seen him have in years. I pulled his dick out when it started and let him cum on my face, something I'd never experienced before. Why not. Was it going to mess up my makeup?

Mark went out again. I hope he didn't have to go far...his feet had pudding on them now. He didn't. He returned with an air mattress. A queen-size vinyl air mattress. Already inflated. Where had he kept all this stuff that I hadn't seen it when I came home???

I couldn't believe the thing fit on the shower floor with room to spare, but it did. He closed the shower door and guided me to the mattress on my knees. He helped me out of my dress and laid me down on my stomach. Then he gave me a pudding back massage. OH. MY. GOD.

He undid my bra and I rolled onto my back. He left my panties on. He caressed more pudding into my hair, onto my face, naked breasts...everywhere. He then kissed me and moved down my body with his lips. The panties finally came off and he licked me to an unbelievable orgasm. I can't even describe how amazing I felt at that moment.

He then inserted his newly hard dick into me and brought me to orgasm three more times with a combination of intercourse and oral.

I could have just fallen asleep at that point, pudding-covered and all.

Mark turned on the shower heads and we laid there letting the water run over us for awhile. The drain was at the front of the tub, which allowed water to drain. Cleanup was surprisingly simple, as the pudding just dissolved into the water. There was some scrubbing the next day, but it wasn't too bad.

I challenged my husband. I didn't think he'd come through. But he came through in spades. It's moments like this that explain why our marriage has stood the test of time.

pondcat
pondcat
121 Followers