The New Guy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slammed my fingers in and out of Amanda's pussy with fervor, slapping the hood of her clit with my palm. Wet, gushing, slapping sounds replaced the sound of her gasps and moans as I pushed her over the brim of her orgasm, her breath catching in her chest, mouth open and trying to release a scream that would not come out. Her back arched as my fingers fucked her wildly through her orgasm, muscles, ligaments, and tendons across her bare, naked, exposed body taunt and stiff as pent-up pleasure and burning lust consumed her. A scream finally released as her body went limp. I pulled my fingers out of her and licked them clean, enjoying the sweet and salty mix of our shared juices from earlier. Amanda's chest rose and fell rapidly as she slowly came down from her climax. She closed her eyes, took my soaked hand with her juices into her hand, and laid her head on my shoulder.

"Damn that was hot. Feelin' better Darlin'?" Tia asked from the front seat, amusement thick in her voice.

Amanda couldn't answer, all she could manage was a feeble nod of approval.

After arriving back at Tia's, we unpacked all of our new toys, and moved to the kitchen to make dinner. A salad completed with ham, bacon, and hard-boiled eggs was made, and we all ate very well. Tia poured herself a glass of wine, and we relocated to the living room, where I admired the picturesque log cabin interior of the room. I started a small fire in the fireplace and held Amanda on the couch as the girls caught up. At some point, Amanda had drifted off to sleep. My heart melted as I looked at her head laying on my chest, looking peaceful and serene. I ran my fingers through her hair gently as she began to snore softly.

Tia tilted her head and smiled with admiration, "Poor girl is exhausted. Making one baby is exhaustin' work, and she's making two at once."

Tia's hand reached out and squeezed Amanda's gently

"She loves you so much Dalus. More than she knows how to express. If you asked her to marry you tomorrow, I have no doubt she would say yes without a moment's thought or hesitation about it."

"I've thought about it. I've thought about it a lot actually," I told Tia as I watched Amanda sleep.

"What is stoppin' you from askin' then Darlin'?" Tia inquired.

"I want something more to offer her. All I have is my love, respect, and seed to give her. I don't know what else I can offer her. I don't want to propose because she is carrying our children, I want to propose because I love her and I want to spend the rest of my life with her, which I do at this moment. But, at the same time, I don't want us to begin our lives as a family in a one bed, one bath apartment of questionable construction quality. I want better for her, I want better for my kids," I rubbed Amanda's belly softly with my hand, "I have no objections making her Mrs. Michaels. No reservations about it whatsoever, but when I do ask her to be my wife, I want the time to be right."

Amanda made Tia and myself jump as she shot up out of my lap. Shit, had she heard any of that?

She bolted across the living room and screamed "I GOTTA PEE!" before slamming the door shut behind her.

Tia laughed gleefully, "Oh boy, I remember those days when I was pregnant."

A few minutes and a flush later, Amanda emerged from the bathroom, make up smeared and hair a mess. She wore one of my T-shirts, that was long enough to cover her most of her body, but it stopped just short of covering up her booty and her pussy. She shuffled through the bathroom door, looking just bedraggled and beyond exhausted. I walked to her and scooped her up in my arms and carrier her up the stairs, Tia close behind. Carefully turning the corner at the top of the stairs while carrying Amanda, I was halted in my tracks by Tia as she pulled on my shoulder.

"Nuh uh, you two are sleeping with me tonight. I insist," she said as she opened the door to her bedroom.

The room continued the log cabin appearance, and soft yellow lighting softly illuminated the room from lamps in two of the corners. Several windows above the bed were a mixture of stained-glass art, illuminated by the half-moon that night. The bed itself was a four-post dark wood frame, with dark red pillows, and a dark red comforter accenting it, and it was plenty big enough to accommodate all three of us. I sat Amanda on the bed, and she removed my T-shirt off her body and threw it on the floor at the foot of the bed. Amanda looked up at me softly as smirked slightly as she undressed me slowly, pants first, then my shirt, socks, and finally my underwear. Tia pulled the comforter down towards the foot of the bed and stripped down naked as well. The three of us crawled into the bed together. I don't know what thread count the sheets were, but damn were they soft. I mean really soft. For a guy that spend six years of his life sleeping in barracks rooms and on the ground out in the field, I imagined this was what sleeping on a cloud felt like. The softness was almost as enjoyable as the softness between Amanda's thighs, almost. Amanda was the first to hit the pillow, blond hair crashing lazily into the firm pillows as her body just went limp and she sank into the bed. I laid behind her, holding her against me like we did at home. Tia was the last to join us, holding Amanda's hand as she scooted herself across the sheets and pulled the comforter up over her us before holding my hand as well. I honestly cannot recall a time in my life that I slept better than I did that night.

****

I woke up the next morning with a soft hand stroking my cock. As my mind broke through the fuzziness of sleep, I heard girlish giggling and soft moaning, as well as wet kissing sounds. I rolled to my side and reached across the sheets, feeling for Amanda and pulled her to me, the hand stroking my cock rubbed my tip against her pussy and lined me up. Eyes still closed, I grabbed Amanda's hips and slowly slid into her wet folds. Muffled, soft moans, came from the pillow next to my head as inch after inch of my cock slipped deeper inside her. At first, I did long, slow strokes in and out of her, eliciting more muffled moans from the pillow with each thrust back into her. As her wetness doused my cock and her labia, I picked up my pace. I finally opened my eyes, only to see nothing. The thickness of the comforter blocked out all light, leaving me completely blind under it. I wrapped my arms around her waist and flexed my abs as I fucked Amanda's pussy harder and harder. Muted screams and moans echoed from the pillow next to me. Slapping, wet, gushing sounds drowned out her expressions of pleasure as I ravaged her pussy with my cock. Her back arched and hands gripped my wrists as I felt her pussy tighten around my cock, muscles pulsing around my shaft as I continued to savage my member in and out of her. I could hear heavy breathing as she came down from her climax. I used a hand to reach between her legs and rub her clit as I maintained my pace and intensity with my cock inside of her. In no time at all, she was moaning and screaming back into the pillow, pussy squeezing my cock again as she dove into another orgasm.

I heard Tia's voice from under the covers, "MMmmmmm. You're right Darlin', he really does know how to use it, and... Oh my, I haven't been fucked this good in months."

My eyes shot open and I leapt from the bed. Tia laid between where I was and Amanda, legs spread and wetness glistening in the morning sunlight.

"What the fuck?!?" I yelled, feeling guilty for just fucking the shit out of Tia.

The girls shared a naughty giggle together. I watched as the two of them made out, tongues wrestling one another in and out of their mouths, Tia's fingers buried between Amanda's folds, Amanda's fingers buried between Tia's folds.

"Told you that you'd enjoy it, didn't I?" Amanda said as Tia nibbled on her ear, "Baby, come back to bed."

My cock twitched when she asked me that and broke me out of my trance watching two beautiful women pleasure each other. They were laying sideways on the bed, heads towards the edge. I walked around to the edge of the bed, and watched their mouths and tongues wrestle one another as my hard cock hovered above them. Amanda reached up and massaged my balls gently. Fucking hell this was hot. I started to stroke my cock, still wet with Tia's juices, but Amanda's hand pushed my away, and she stroked me rapidly, pulling down on my cock. A stringy drop of my pre-cum fell from my tip and landed on Tia's lip, before the sticky salty drop smeared across Amanda's lips. The two girls stopped kissing and moaned together as they brought each other to climax. Amanda's tugging on my cock grew more intense as her climax peaked out. They resumed their make out session as their climaxes subsided. Amanda's hand left Tia's pussy, coated with her juices, and took over stroking my cock. Tia's, we juices coated my cock completely and Amanda's soft hands glided up and down my length with expert precision.

Holy shit, my girl is jerking me off, using another woman's pussy juices as lube. It was a hot, intense moment, and the thought of it brought on my climax without warning. My knees threatened to betray me as my cock pulsed in Amanda's hand and splattered my hot seed across both of their faces. Cum decorated both of their beautiful faces as they continued to make out with one another. My seed flowed down their cheeks, noses, and foreheads, intermingling with their lips and tongues. Stringy, white streaks of cum reached across their lips as the halted their kissing and looked at each other.

"That... was way more fun than I expected," Tia said as she sat up and sucked the last drop of cum off my tip.

Amanda sat up and looked at Tia with an 'I told you so' look on her face. They sat on the edge of the bed together and looked at me, both of their faces and lips, and breasts smeared with my seed. Amanda's hand was still softly stroking my semi-hard cock.

"How did you like it baby?" she asked, looking up at me with her heart melting blue eyes.

"I think..." I started, eyeing them both naked and beautiful, breasts and pussies spread and displayed proudly, cum covered faces and breasts looking at me, daring me to ask for more, "I think we should take this to the shower and get you dirty girls cleaned up while I think of new ways to dirty y'all up again."

"Oooh, I like that idea," Amanda squealed and bolted towards the bathroom and Tia's spacious stonework walk in shower, cute little bubbly butt bouncing as she ran.

We ended up not having shower sex, by the time we were all cleaned off, all of us were starving for breakfast. Amanda leaned against my lap in the kitchen and scrolled through her phone as we looked for potential baby names for the twins. Tia made us a quick simple breakfast of bacon, eggs, and buttered toast. Amanda helped set the table, wearing my T-shirt again. She dropped a fork on the floor and bent over to pick it up. I tilted my head and noticed that she was wearing my shirt without panties again, as her pussy and asshole were put on display for all to see, right in the middle of Tia's kitchen.

I rubbed the bridge of my nose between my eyes, "Baby, please tell me the pair of panties I tore off you weren't the only pair you brought up here."

Her face took on a look of innocence.

"Maybe...", she answered, and I glared at her. "What? I didn't think I'd need them that much. Part of the reason we are here is I want to get tied up and fucked silly before I'm way too pregnant to handle it. What's wrong with me not wearing panties?"

"Its... its not fair," I huffed, releasing a sigh.

"And why not?" she said, bumping her bare ass and pussy against my cock in my boxers as she went back for another set of plates.

"Because you are distracting. You saunter around here all proud, pussy and ass exposed and vulnerable, sexy ass legs, seductive breasts with nipples threatening to poke through your shirt fabric, all the while expecting to behave myself and be a gentleman. But every time I see you like that, I just want to bend you over and fuck your pussy raw until you can't walk anymore," I tell her, moving my hands to cover my hardening cock.

"Then don't be a gentleman about it," Tia said as she carried the eggs across the kitchen to the table. "As a guest in my house, you have my complete and total permission to make her your submissive, free use cum slut for the rest of the weekend. You can fuck her whenever, wherever, however, and cum wherever and on whoever you feel like. And as your submissive, you don't even have to make sure she cums every time you fuck her."

I looked over at Amanda, she was leaning over the table, setting up plates and silverware. Her pink asshole and swollen labias peeked out from under the shirt and between her thigh gap. My cock twitched at the sight. In two large strides I was behind her. I yanked my T-shirt off of her and pushed on her neck, bending her over until her face was up against the table. My cock unfolded from my boxers as I yanked down the waist band. I guided my cock and pushed against her pussy, her wet folds parting as I slipped inside of her. My throbbing cock was greeted by the familiar wet tightness of her pink insides as her pussy consumed my length. She bit her bottom lip as I roughly thrusted in and out of her, shaking orange juice out of the glasses on the table as my hips slammed against hers. My hand around the back of her neck released its grip and reached for her ponytail. I tugged on her golden strands of hair and pulled her head back as I buried my cock deeper into her. Tia nibbled on a piece of bacon and watched intensively as I fucked Amanda, rough and raw.

I felt my climax approaching so I slid out from between Amanda's legs, pulled her ponytail and sat her in the chair next to us before straddling her waist. I stroked myself to climax while maintaining a tight grip on her ponytail. I grunted loudly enough to echo through the house as my seed spilled across her face. To Amanda's credit, her eyes never blinked, never looked away, never left my eyes as I emptied the contents of my balls onto her young pretty face. With her face covered in my climax, I used my cock to smear my cum across her cheeks, lips, and chin, before making her clean my cock with her mouth.

I knelt down between her legs, eye level with her, "That was your punishment for making me fuck Tia without my permission. If you want to be a good girl and make it up to me, you won't clean your face off until after you finished your plate."

Tia looked at me from across the table, an amused smile and a look of respect on her face, "Very good, you are learning quickly."

After breakfast was done, Amanda went and cleaned off her face. We dressed for the outdoors and Tia took us down a long winding trail. The smell of the woods was relaxing, and the canopy of the trees kept things relatively cool in the stifling Georgia heat. About the four miles mark up the trail, the path got a little more treacherous, loose rocks, jutting roots reaching out into the path. Tia called for a break, and we pulled out our water bottles and drank greedily from them. Amanda poured part of her water bottle on her face, which spilled onto her chest, and made the white cotton shirt reveal and cling to her breasts, pink nipples clearly visible through the fabric. I chose that moment to pounce Amanda again. As she was on her knees placing the empty water bottle back into her backpack, I came up behind her and reach around her waist, unbuttoning her crotch high hiking shorts. A flick of my wrist and her zipper was released. I pushed her over and bent her over her backpack before sliding her shorts down to her knees. Her hands dutifully reached behind and spread her ass cheeks with her hands, offering up either of her holes to me.

I released my cock from my pants and slipped inside of her pussy. I slid in and out of her, slowly and sensually, taking time to relish her tight, wet insides. Tia knelt between us and played with herself as she watched my Amanda-soaked cock slide in and out of my girl slowly, her labia stretching around my girth as I did so. After several moments of sliding in and out of her pussy nice and slow, I felt my climax begin to peak, and I grabbed Amanda's hips and sank myself deep into her. She gasped and moaned as I released myself inside of her, hot seed splashing up against her cervix. The rest of my cum filled her pink crevices deep inside her. I slowly slipped out of her, her pinkness collapsing on itself to recover the space inside of her that I had just filled moments ago.

I pulled her shorts up around her waist, zipped and buttoned her back up, and grabbed our bags and we continued down the trail. I snickered to myself, as I watch Amanda's body, twitch and squirm, knowing my hot seed in her was tickling her insides as it slowly creeped out. The growing wet spot at the bottom of her shorts told me she was enjoying the feeling as much as I was watching her squirm. Another two miles up the trail, I heard the sound of running water. Tia took us down a steeper trail, and we found ourselves on the edge of a small stream. A small waterfall, maybe 9ft up, had a generous amount of water spilling over it, creating a small mist with a small rainbow as the sun peeked out from between the trees. It was beautiful.

"And this, is why I refuse to move somewhere more convenient," Tia said as she admired the view. "Now if you excuse me, I need to pee, so I'll be right back."

Amanda was entranced on the small waterfall and soaking up the view. I was soaking up the view of her, sunlight hitting her face and making her blue eyes shine brightly. She really did glow, not just with beauty, but with joy and life. I was entranced with her, soaking up my girl in her entirety, the mother of my soon to be children. I came up behind her and placed my hands under her shirt. My hands felt around her hips and both rubbed her belly as I kissed her neck. Her hands held mine as I pulled her against me and massaged her belly.

"I love you," I whispered in her ear.

She tilted her head and rested it against mine, "I love you too babe."

"No, I mean I love you, love you," she turned to look at me, perplexed. "Amanda, I want to be more than your boyfriend, more than just the father of your children. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, everything about us feels right. I feel it in my heart, my soul, and every fiber of my body. I want you to be more than my girlfriend and mother of my children. I want to ask you the question so bad it hurts, but at the same time, I want to have more to offer than just a shitty one bed, one-bathroom apartment. I don't want to start our family with a cheap ring and a cheap apartment. I want to do it right; I want you to look back and smile at the moment when I finally ask you what I want to ask you. I... ugh... I... I am..." my voice trailed off as I lost the words to express myself.

Amanda turned in my arms and put a finger over my mouth and shushed me.

She stood up on her tip toes and kissed me gently on my lips and melted my insides were her soft blue eyes, "Dalus, do you love me?"

"Yes," I say.

"Do you want us to be a family?" she asked.

"Yes."

"Do you want to spend the rest of your life with me, to have and to hold, until death do us part?" she asked.

"Y...Yes," I mumbled.

"Do you want to be my husband, and do you want me to be your wife?"

"Yes, and yes."

"Well, I can't imagine my life without you. So," Amanda said as she poked my chest with her finger," when you are finally ready, and you have the house, and the ring and everything you want for me to make this feel right for you, and when you finally find the balls and man up enough to ask me what you really want to ask me, you already have your answer, so at least the hard part is done for you."