The New Guy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy fuck that's fucking hot," I said as I watched Amanda gulp down my seed.

The girls giggled as Tia kissed and licked her and my juices off of Amanda's face.

****

After breakfast, well more of a late brunch, I volunteered to wash the dishes. The girls cleared the tabled and ran off into Tia's house somewhere, leaving me elbow deep in soapy water, scrubbing dishes. I had just finished scrubbing down the counters when I heard Amanda's sweet voice behind me.

"We're ready!" she yelled excitedly.

I turn around and my cock twitched in my boxers at the sight of Amanda. She was standing naked from head to toe, straw blond hair washing over her shoulders and stopping at the top of her breasts. She did a little spin, and I noticed her favorite sunflower butt plug was firmly planted between her cheeks. Tia walked up behind Amanda, did a little spin as well, a jeweled pink butt plug firmly planted between her cheeks.

I wiped my hands dry with a dish towel, my cock starting to get hard at the sight of two beautiful naked women in the kitchen with me.

"Uhhhh... for what?" I asked, perplexed at what they were getting at.

"The jacuzzi!", Amanda said as she walked towards me and pulled my boxers down, kissing my semi-hard cock as it unfolded above her, "Now come on. Just wait until you feel these jets!"

"Wait, so what is up with the butt plugs?" I asked, confused.

Tia spoke up, wearing a 'duh' face, "The vibrations of the pump through the body of the jacuzzi are really nice. We sit in the jacuzzi and let the jets massage us, while the vibrations from the pump reverberate up through our plugs and make them vibrate in our asses. It feels really, really good."

"Alrighty then, let's go!" I said as Amanda grabbed my semi-hard cock and pulled me towards the back door.

Tia followed behind us with a beer, wine glasses, and a bottle of her favorite red wine. The jacuzzi was located just below the patio, and Tia was impressed with herself when she pushed a button on the outside of it and saw my reaction as the wood paneling cover folded in on itself and tucked into the side panels of the unit. Another button push and jets kicked on and the cool blue water came to life. Amanda was the first to climb in, I watched as she stepped up the short stonework steps, sunflower butt plug swaying with her smooth bare hips, her pink folds already swollen and wet with anticipation. Tia handed me the beer and wine items, and climbed in second, looking back at me as she did so. Before she sat down, she watched me as she tugged and removed the plug from her ass, and then slipped it back in slowly, before sitting down next to Amanda. I handed Tia the alcohol and glasses and climbed into the jacuzzi myself. The afternoon Georgia heat was as suffocating as always, but the humidity was almost unbearable today. My feet dipped into the jacuzzi and stepped deeper into the small pool. The cool water surrounded me as I lowered myself into the rest of the water. I leaned back against one of the set of the jets, the pressure working on tense back muscles right away. Amanda wasn't lying, these jets were fucking great.

"Oh, that's nice," I said as I relaxed and settled into the tub.

"Told you!" said Amanda.

Tia handed me the beer, and poured Amanda a small glass of red wine, and a half full glass for herself.

"To new love and new horizons!" Tia toasted and raised her glass.

I raised my glass as well, and Amanda started to, but set her glass back down on the side of the jacuzzi. Her eyes closed and her O-face stretched across her face as she threw her head back. Her breasts rose and fell rapidly as her breathing became heavy and lustful. Tia reached over with her free hand and held Amanda's hand, who squeezed it tightly in return. Amanda screamed out and her body jerked and shook in the water as she climaxed. She went red in the face after her climax subsided, realizing we were raising our glasses.

"To new love, new horizons, new butt plugs, and this wonderful jacuzzi," Amanda said breathlessly and we all shared a laugh.

The jacuzzi was quite a nice, relaxing touch for a particularly hot afternoon. That said, things heated up quickly in the cool water. Amanda had finished her small amount of red wine shortly after we toasted, but Tia was working on her second glass. Aside from periodic pauses as the girls climaxed from their butt plugs, we had a normal conversation. Tia asked how her family was doing, Amanda asked about new recipes that Tia had tried out, and there was even a little conversation about the latest Bachelor episodes. The whole time they are talking normally, they became more handsy with each other. I don't know if it was the alcohol, their butt plugs making them really horny, or whatever else, but there were lots of girl-on-girl action happening in the tub, from making out, fingering, and pussy eating. I sat back and enjoyed the show, occasionally stroking my cock with one hand, while sipping my beer with the other. Amanda noticed my silence, million-dollar smile on my face and floated over to me, gripping my cock in her hands and spinning in the water, facing away from me before slipping me between her warm pink folds and inside her, and lowering herself onto me. I could feel her butt plug pushing against my stomach as her weight rested in my lap. She twisted her body a little and kissed me gently, placing her wet hand on my chin.

"Damn babe, you dick is super hard and warm! Were you getting jealous over here, or enjoying the show?" Amanda asked as she sensually gyrated her hips, moving my cock around inside of her.

"Maybe a little bit of both, if I am being honest," I replied, as I took one of her pink nipples into my mouth and hugged her hips closer to mine, sinking myself deeper inside of her and feeling her cervix rubbing against my tip.

Oddly though, I didn't want to fuck. I wanted to savor that moment just then, my girl's soft warm body against mine, her tight, hot, wet insides squeezing my shaft, her erect pink nipple feeling soft and tasting sweet on my tongue, her fingers gently tugging and running through my hair as I softly pleasured her beautiful body.

Tia cleared her throat, "Hey Amanda, do you think you can still hold your breath like you used to?"

A mischievous smile stretched across Amanda's lips, "Of course, are you thinking what I think you're thinking?"

Tia nodded, "Dalus, I wanna make a bet with you. If you win, both me and Amanda's bodies are yours for the rest of the day, and up until you leave for home tomorrow. Completely free use for whatever you desire to do to us. You can fuck any hole, cum wherever you want, anywhere, anyplace, anytime for the remainder of your time here."

My eyebrow shot up, and my cock twitched in Amanda, "And if I lose?"

"If you lose, Amanda and I get to wax you dick, balls, and ass," Tia said, eyes and face daring me to say yes.

"What's the challenge?" I grinned.

"Amanda has to dive under the water and suck your cock until you cum before she has to come up for air. To keep it fair, hands are not allowed, but she can do whatever she feels like with her mouth," Tia said, smiling ear to ear, knowing I'd taken the hook.

"Fuck it, I'll take that bet," I said with a confident smile on my face.

****

I've learned many things about Amanda and myself over this weekend, but my hardest lesson I've learned was Never. Ever. Make a bet with Tia.

I don't know if I underestimated my stamina, or Amanda's talent with her mouth, but she didn't hold anything back and I received the best blowjob I've ever had in my life. Not only did Amanda make me cum with just her mouth before she had to come up for air, but she stayed down there long enough to suck every last drop out of me, pop out of the water and swallow my load right in front of me, and only then did she gasp for air. As if to rub salt in the wound, she straddled me and rubbed her soft, swollen pussy lips up and down my softening shaft as her tongue probed my mouth, still salty with the remnants of her recently devoured cum. A few minutes later, we were out of the water and on the balcony. Amanda and Tia both sat back in a chair and spread their legs wide, slowly extracting their butt plugs, and carried them into the house to clean them off. Tia instructed me to lay back on one of the lawn chairs she uses for sunbathing, and to make myself comfortable. The girls soon returned with strips of cloth and a bowl of warm wax. The warm wax felt great on my balls and around my shaft, right up until the moment where the sharp, burning pain took me by surprise as Amanda ripped off the first wax strip. That said, I gritted my teeth, and suffered through the pain. Amanda must have taken pity on me because she softly stroked and sucked my semi-hard cock as Tia continued to rip hair from my genitals. By the time it was all done, the burning of my loins was a literal description of how I felt. It felt a lot better when Amanda rubbed some kind of oil, or maybe it was a lotion, on my genital areas, and ass crack.

"You know," Tia said, tilting her head and admiring her work, "Without the hair, it looks bigger than it did before."

Amanda's hands ran along my, now bare, pubic area and bare ball sack, "You're right, it does, and its soooo soft! I could get used to this."

My eyes shot to Amanda's and I glared at her with worry.

She tried and failed to suppress a laugh, "Okay, okay. How about special occasions then? Like on our honeymoon?"

I let out a long sigh, "Ugh... Fine. But only because I love you and I know you will make it worthwhile."

The three of us took a quick shower and washed the chlorine of the jacuzzi off of us. A quick snack after the shower, and we headed downstairs to the living room to relax. Tia retrieved the hemp rope from the bag of Amanda and my goodie back from the Silent Sisters and tossed it into my lap.

"Show me what you got, hot shot," Tia said as she watched me unravel the rope. "Surely you know some knots from your time in the Marines."

I nodded and started to tie a bowline knot. Continuing, tied a clove hits, larks head, and a square reef knot. Tia smiled and told me that I had much more to learn. I spent the next couple of hours learning how to tie all kinds of other different knots, including the catspaw, flogging cuff, and prusik knots. Once Tia felt I had a good handle on that, she and Amanda showed me different kinds of bondage harnesses that could be done with the hemp rope. I never realized how detailed and complicated these bondage knots and harnesses could be. Amanda's favorite bondage harnesses seemed to be the star harness with her arms restrained, the box tie, and a strappado. My favorite was the box tie with a frogtie. Being tied up and handled had Amanda excited to the point she couldn't sit still. If I had to compare her giddiness to anything, it was like she was getting dressed for prom where she knew she was going to lose her virginity afterwards. Afterwards, Tia made a shrimp scampi pasta mix for dinner which was absolutely delicious. After dinner Amanda pulled me outside and kissed me as the sun began to set.

A slow love song played through Tia's speakers she had in her kitchen, and before I knew it, Amanda and I were swaying to the slow music together. I was in my boxers, and Amanda was wearing nothing but a cotton T-shirt that stopped just below her belly button, her bare legs and ass exposed to the warm night air. For the next three songs, Amanda and I just held each other, staring into each other's eyes, swaying to the rhythm of the music coming through the back door. She didn't have to say anything. Her blue eyes and her face said everything. She didn't want this weekend to end. She wanted to stay here forever with me, wearing as little clothing as she cared to, having all of her sexual fantasies come true, spending every waking day with her best friend and the man she loved, and be somewhere she could finally let her true self come out and be free.

I didn't want this weekend to end either. Not only was the sex out of this world between Amanda and Tia, being able to learn new things about the woman I loved, watching her finally be able to cut loose and be herself, it warmed my heart beyond belief to see her this happy. I looked into Amanda's eyes and I saw my future staring back at me. This petite, young blond haired, blue eyed, beautiful goddess in my arms was the most amazing woman I have ever met. I didn't conquer her womb and knock her up, she surrendered her womb and took my seed inside her happily. I didn't steal her heart and soul; she gave her heart and soul to me because she loved me more than she's ever loved anyone ever before. I saw my twins, giggling at Amanda as she made funny faces at them. I saw her smiling face as I woke up from a long night's sleep. I saw her in a long, lacy dress, adorned with flowers in her hair and the biggest smile I've ever seen her wear as I slid a golden band with a diamond onto her left ring finger and people cheered as I did so.

"Dalus," Amanda asked softly with her head against my chest, "Do you really love me? Or have you just been telling me that because you feel like you are morally responsible to do so because I am carrying our babies inside of me?"

My head jerked back, surprised by the blunt yet randomness of her question.

"What? Why would you say that? Of course I love you, Amanda! If I didn't love you, I never would have planted my seed inside of you in the first place. I love you because you have turned my world upside down, and I find myself waking up and happy to face that world because I know that you will be right there with me, by my side, every step of the way. Amanda, even if you weren't pregnant, I would still love you as much as I love you right now. You're scaring me, what's wrong?"

"I don't know, it just feels too good to be true. I feel guilty, like I got my cake and I got to eat it too. Like, I feel guilty for feeling so happy. This weekend with you has brought some of my wildest dreams and fantasies into the light of reality and I am so happy that I am at a loss for words," Amanda said as she held me with all of her strength, "I am so scared that I am going to wake up tomorrow and it was all just a dream, and none of it was true."

"Baby, when you wake up tomorrow, I will be right there next to you, and the only dream you will have to deal with is the dream come true that we have made together," I said softly, kissing her forehead gently, "What do I have to do to make all of this feel real and true for you?"

For several moments, she said nothing. The world slowed in those few moments, and I could feel her chest rise and fall against mine as she breathed deeply, I could feel her heart faintly beating against my chest, and I could feel her fingers locked together behind my back, afraid to lose her grip on this moment in our relationship.

"Take me to the basement," she said flatly.

"I don't know if I am ready," I said. "I don't want to hurt you."

"I don't care if you're ready or not, I trust you. And besides, I need the pain. In my own twisted way, the pain is a confirmation that all of this is real, that what we have is real. Think of it as pinching me so I know I'm not dreaming. I know it sounds silly, but I want to be dominated by you, I need to be dominated by you. I need to feel the pain to make it all real for me," Amanda looked up at me, eyes wet, face on the verge of crying.

I looked down at her, and for a moment I wanted to scream at her and tell her that all this was unnecessary, that I was right here, in her arms, and I was real, and I was madly in love with her and I couldn't wait for us to be married and have a family together. But I knew it wouldn't do any good. She needed this from me. I had to do this for her.

After several silent moments, I sighed and gave in, "If this is what you truly want, I'll do it. I am scared shitless that I am going to screw it up, but I love you, and I will do this for you."

Amanda and I walked back in the house and Tia looked at us curiously.

"I need you to unlock the basement," Amanda said, her tone making it clear she wasn't asking a question.

Tia's eyes went wide, "He's not ready! Are you sure about this?"

Amanda's eyes shot at Tia, with a look that said 'I dare you to try and fucking stop me'. Tia reached into her pocket and retrieved a set of keys, following closely behind us. I picked up our goody bag full of our new toys, and the box that Bethany had given us. We followed Tia down the stairs, and she gave us a concerned glance before turning the key in the lock and swinging the door open. A faint click echoed through the dark room as Tia flicked the light switch, and fluorescent lights started to flicker to life. We stepped into the room, and my stomach jumped into my throat. My heart raced in my chest and I didn't even realize I had been holding my breath until Amanda squeezed my hand roughly. She had been saying something that I hadn't heard.

"I'm sorry babe, what were you saying?" I said as I snapped back to reality.

"I asked... what do you think?" she said.

"It's a lot... I mean, the stuff... it's a lot more stuff in here than I expected," I exclaimed as my eyes scanned around the room.

Amanda, being the woman I love, knew me better than I knew myself at times. She could sense my anxiety and nervousness and she pulled my face to hers and kissed me sweetly. "Relax baby, you will do just fine. I know you will.", she said as she removed her shirt, folding it neatly and handing it to Tia.

Amanda knelt at my feet and removed by boxers, folded them, and handed them to Tia. She pulled the hemp rope out of the back, held it in both hands, and knelt before me again, bowing her head as she offered me the rope. I hesitated for a moment. Part of me told myself No, this isn't right. The other part of me said She wants this, and you are going to do it because she loves you and needs you to do this. I took the hemp rope in my hand, pulling it tight between both of my hands. I walked behind her, kneeling down and I pulled her arms behind her back and started my knots to bind her into a box tie. My fingers worked nervously, my heart calming slightly every time my fingers brushed up against her or touched her skin. Minutes felt like hours as the rope began to take shape and bind her tighter and tighter, until she could no longer move her arms. Her C-cup breasts squeezed between the two sets of rope that reached across her chest, nipples pink and erect, chest rising and falling as her breath quickened with anticipation. Next I tied her legs together in a frogtie. One at a time, I knotted, tugged, and tightened the rope, tying her calf to her thigh. When I was done, I stood back and admired my work. The woman I loved, the woman whose womb was carrying our children, was tied up, vulnerable, defenseless, kneeling at my feet and completely at my mercy. Lustful, desperate, blue eyes started up at me, begging me to keep going.

"Can I have a blindfold?" Amanda asked.

"No. No blindfold," I said sternly.

Tia and Amanda looked at me, surprised look on their faces.

"If you wear a blindfold, this will become just another dream. I want your eyes open. I want you to see me dominating you. I want to see the moment that paddle hits your ass and you realized that everything up to this moment has been very very real," I said as I knelt down and brought my face to hers, grabbing her chin roughly and piecing her blue eyes with my gaze. "I want you to watch me as I become the man your brought me here to be."

I started with the snake bite kits. My tongue played with her nipples as I pinched and rolled the small suction cups between my fingers. I kissed Amanda gently and applied the first snake bit to her pink nipple. She bit her lip and moaned roughly as the plastic sucked her nipple into it, and then repeated with the second. Next, I took out the pinwheel and showed it to her. Her eyes smiled at me as she licked her lips. The pinwheel rolled down between her breasts, down her stomach, and stopped just short of her sex. She moaned lustily as the small needles played across her skin.