The New Guy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I open my mouth to reply but she shushed me with a kiss.

She parted her lips from mine and bored into my soul with her blue eyes, "Ask me when you're ready to ask me. When you are ready, I'll be ready. I am not going anywhere babe. We have plenty of time."

****

My arms were wrapped around Amanda, tightly embracing her as we watch the water spill over the ledge above us. Her hands and arms rested over mine as we enjoyed the peaceful serenity of the moment together. My hand rested against her chest and I could feel her heartbeat against my palm as our love and energy intermingled together during our embrace. The crunching of old leaves and snapping twigs behind us drew our attention as Tia made her way back from her abrupt potty break.

"Aww, you too are so cute together," Tia said as Amanda and I twisted together to see her. Something about us gave her pause as she got closer to us. "Wait, I missed something... what did I miss?"

Amanda looked away, trying to hide her blushing, "Nothing..."

"Did he ask? He asked didn't he? I see the look on your face 'Manda, you can't hide it from me!" Tia squealed excitedly. "I step away for five minutes to use the bathroom and I missed it!"

All I could manage was a chuckle. Amanda pulled my arms tighter around her and laid her head back against my shoulder and looked up at me.

"No, he didn't pop the question... not exactly. He told me how he really felt, and what he wants for us, so not exactly a proposal, but close enough for me," Amanda explained softly as we stared into each other's eyes.

Tia hands waved, fanning her face, "Y'all gotta stop, its too cute!! Y'all are gonna make me cry!"

We hiked a few more minutes and found ourselves in a spot where the stream opened up. Tia smiled at us and stripped down naked, carefully folding and laying her clothes down on a large boulder next to the shore and stepped into the stream. Amanda and I followed suit, and slowly made our way out into the stream as well. When the water was up to our knees I reach over and scooped up Amanda in my arms, which was rewarded with a loud squeak of surprise as her feet came off the ground. Her soft body in my arms felt wonderful. She banged her fist against my shoulder as I carried her into deeper water.

"DON'T YOU DO IT! DALUS MICHAELS!! DON'T YOU FUCKING D...AHHHHH!" Amanda screamed as I carried her into the deeper part of the stream while she assaulted my arm and shoulder, and then promptly tossed her out of my arms into the cool water.

Tia was laughing her ass off a few feet from us as she glided gently through the water. Amanda's head popped above the water, blond hair soaked and sticking to her face. I dove under the water towards her before she had a chance to clear her hair and water from her face. The water was only deep enough to touch the bottom of Amanda's breasts, and just above my belly button, but there was plenty of room for me to fully submerge under the water. I shot up out of the water a foot in front of Amanda and grabbed her as the water exploded around me. Her scream echoed across the water and through the woods as I pulled her to me and leaned in for a kiss.

"NO! You ass! Get away from me!" Amanda yelled, pushing against my chest as I pulled her closer to me.

Her resistance quickly melted away and her arms folded up against my chest and I kissed her deeply, my tongue reaching into her mouth and meeting hers. As our lips and tongues danced together, her arms wrapped around my neck and hugged me. I reached down and grabbed Amanda's ass cheeks and lifted her up to me. Her legs spread and wrapped around me, the soft, warm folds of her sex pressing against my cock in the cool water and pinning it between her pussy and my stomach. As we kissed passionately, she moved her hips and slid her soft folds up and down the length of my cock. Tia was still laughing at my little stunt, which distracted Amanda away from our moment.

"What are you laughing at, old woman?" Amanda quipped at Tia, splashing an armful of water at her.

The splash caught Tia right in the face, and she stood up in the water, water beading off her tanned breasts and dark nipples. I haven't known Tia long, but the look on her face read every bit of 'YOU FUCKING BITCH'. Tia splashed back at Amanda, and it was on. I took a few steps back, and watched, amused at the scene. If you haven't watched two very attractive, naked women splash each other in bright sunlight, I HIGHLY recommend it. An hour or so later, we got dressed and started the hike back to Tia's house. We made it back shortly after sunset, and opted to order a pizza for dinner, everyone was too worn out to make anything. While waiting for the pizza to arrive, the three of us showered together. Amanda passed out in my lap after her second slice, and I carried her to bed. Tia joined us a few minutes later, and we slept soundly through the night. I woke up the next morning to bright sunlight enveloping the room. Tia and Amanda were nowhere in sight, so I shuffled out of the bed and to the bathroom door.

After my quick trip to the bathroom, I proceeded down the stairs from the bedroom to the living room. Tia was sitting in her favorite recliner, an ugly, nasty green looking thing, but it was incredibly comfortable. Amanda was laying back on the couch, her arm and body stretched across the back of it. Both of the girls were naked still, nothing more than a blanket over them as they sat and chatted while drinking tea.

"Do you remember Riza?" Tia asked, unaware of my presence coming down the stairs.

"Oh yes, Riza was soooo much fun. Not only was she my first Asian, and a very gentle lover, but it never ceased to amaze me how far she could squirt! She was what, 4'10"? 4'11"? Such projection for such a tiny pussy!" Amanda exclaimed.

A creak of the wooden steps betrayed my approach to the girls. Both of them looked up at me as I continued down the stairs, my semi-hard cock swinging side to side with the momentum of my hips. Tia smiled and sat back in her recliner, blanket separating and revealing her dark breasts and pink mound. Amanda looked at me and smiled playfully, her eyes clearly not locked onto my face as I came down the stairs.

"Now that is a wonderful sight this early in the morning," Amanda said as a predatory grin stretched across her face.

Amanda handed me a hot mug of coffee and I found a spot next to her. She threw her naked legs over mine as I sat down, wetness of her sex rubbing up against my thigh as she threw the blanket over her legs. Her pink, erect nipple brushed against my chest as she made herself comfortable.

"What are you ladies discussing?" I asked after taking a long sip of the coffee.

"'Manda's old submissives," Tia interjected before Amanda could open her mouth, "Oooh! What about Tyson?"

"Ugh... Nooo! I don't want to talk about Tyson," Amanda said as she covered her face in embarrassment.

Tia giggled and rocked in her recliner.

She looked at me before continuing, "Tyson was a sweetheart, and he absolutely worshiped the ground Amanda worked on. Every morning, he would be on his knees outside of Amanda's door here, waiting for her to give him orders. Not because he had to, but because he wanted to."

"Ugh!... please don't," Amanda begged.

Tia smiled naughtily at Amanda before continuing, "So Tyson was the string bean 19-year-old guy that heard about Amanda from a mutual friend. He spent the weekend here with us once. Much to our surprise, his stamina was limitless. I mean, Tyson fucked me and Amanda for hours without ever cumming. He could take just about every form of pain we had to offer him with a smile on his face and keep going. It was remarkable."

"Noooooo! Don't tell him!" Amanda said as she covered herself with a pillow.

Tia giggled again, "Anyways, so picture this: Here is Amanda, riding this string bean's three-inch pecker while he's gaged and tied up, welts all over his chest, thighs and arms. Amanda is riding him as hard and fast as she can in reverse cowgirl, and she is just exhausted beyond belief. She looks over at the table and grabs a butt plug off of it. She lubes it up with her mouth and pops it into Tyson's ass, and without warning, his little pecker just explodes inside of her. Amanda pulls him out, and scoots back onto his chest, and his little pecker just keeps cumming and cumming. And I'm not talking like a glob here and a glob there. Rope after rope came out of him. By the time he was finished, poor Amanda was looking like she just stepped out of a bukkake porn scene. She had ropes of cum in her hair, on her face, all over her breasts, belly, and leaking out of her pussy. We learned after that day, the trick to get Tyson to erupt was to shove something in his ass."

"Oh my God... I have never been so happy to have been on birth control than I was at that moment!" Amanda said, peeking her eyes above the pillow.

"Oh, here it is!" Tia said as she turned her phone to me.

It was a picture of Amanda, on her knees, eyes looking tired and exhausted, literally covered from head to pussy in ropes of cum. Seeing her like that made my cock stiffen and twitch. Amanda knowingly eyed me as my cock twitched against the side of her stomach. Her soft, warm hand wrapped around my cock and stroked my softly. Amanda perked up and looked at Tia with a mischievous look in her eye.

"Sterling," Amanda growled at Tia. "Why don't we talk about Sterling?"

Tia's eyes went wide, "No, no... we don't have to..."

Amanda continued, "Sterling was this 6'4" monster of a man, muscles cut all over his body, six pack, and he had an eight inch dick that was almost as wide as a beer can. We actually met him at the Silent Sister one day, and after talking with him, Tia learned that he was new to the area, and he enjoyed being submissive. She gave him her number, and we headed back here. Tia was so worked up about this guy that she got off twice on the way home playing with herself in the car. He called us that afternoon and we invited him over. We had dinner together, and found out he loves to be spanked, and to wear a hood."

Tia moaned softly as she played with her pussy thinking about Sterling as she listened to Amanda talk about the story, which made Amanda giggle. Amanda stopped stroking me and shifted her hips and slipped me between her folds, sinking me deep inside of her before moving her hips slowly up and down my shaft.

"So anyways, there I am, using this paddle as long as my arm on him, and his beer can cock is rock fucking hard. Tia is just unable to resist just watching from the sidelines any longer, climbs up on the bench and bends over for him, offering her holes up to him. Poor Sterling doesn't know how to react and freezes as his cock twitches inches from her pussy. She grabs his cock and starts pushing it into her. Her face is in total shock as he starts slipping inside of her and I am afraid her eyes are going to pop out of her head once he's finally in there. He drills the shit out of her, just absolutely destroys her pussy, the whole time I am spanking him. He hollers that he's going to cum and just as he's about to pull out, I lean into his hips and push him back inside of Tia, and just floods her completely. I mean, I am watching his cock twitch and globs of cum are just leaking out of her, like in those silly anime porn scenes with the tentacles and shit. He finally pulls out of her, and it's just a river of cum leaking out of her. Her legs are shaking, and she is legitimately drooling on the bench. Sterling picks her up and carries her to bed, and he is the only sub that has ever fucked her in her bed."

A muffled response of "He still does most weekends," came from Tia as her hand covered her mouth.

"You slut!" Amanda laughed and threw a pillow at Tia.

Tia laughed and pushed the pillow off of her and moaned as her fingers played in and out of her pussy. She looked at us suspiciously, reached out and yanked the blanket out from over our laps. My cock sliding slowly in and out of Amanda was in clear view for Tia to see.

"You slut!? Says the slut with a pussy full of cock right now!" Tia teased.

"Shut up..." Amanda bit her lip and moaned, climax approaching as our hips working together in unison, "This is my cock, go find your own."

"Why should I go find a hard cock when there is a perfectly good one right in front of me?" Tia played as she knelt between my legs and rubbed Amanda's clit.

Amanda's climax build up rendered her speechless as she bounced on my cock faster and faster, pussy muscle pulsing around my shaft. Tia used her thumb to rub Amanda's clit and began to kiss and suck on her nipples. Soft whines and moans squeaked from Amanda as her hips and supple ass slammed into my hips over and over again. Moaning breaths became quivered as her legs started to shake, I slapped her ass a few times and pushed her over the edge. Amanda screamed out and stopped bouncing on my cock as I felt her pussy pulsate around me. Tia kissed her neck and flicked her nipples with her fingers as Amanda slowly came down from her climax.

Breathlessly, Amanda wrapped her arms around Tia's neck, "Ok, you can have a turn, but help me up, I can't feel my legs right now."

Tia obliged and slowly lifted Amanda off my cock, her legs shaking as they fought to carry her small frame while still recovering from the last vestiges of her lingering orgasm. Amanda gently sat down on the ottoman right next to us and tried to catch her breath. Facing me, Tia straddled me, brushing her breasts against my face as she took hold of my cock and pressed it against her slick folds. A satisfied moan of pleasure escaped Tia as she slowly lowered herself down my length and my cock invaded her pink insides. When her ass reached my hip, I felt her weight rest in my lap. Tia's eyes were closed, and she licked her lips as she took a moment to savor the feeling of my full length inside her before experimentally lifted her hips, sliding up my length. I could feel her labia stretch and become taunt around my girth as her hips rose, paused at my tip, and then slip back into her as she let gravity impale herself on my cock again. With her ass and hips resting in my lap again, she rocked her hips forward and gasped as my cock shifted inside of her. Another rock and shift of my cock and she threw her hands out, placing them behind her on my thighs to support her. Tia's hips grinded against my pelvis as she rode my cock, slowly at first but soon she was grinding against me like her life depended on it.

Amanda had recuperated from her early morning orgasm and laid next to me, with her head on my shoulder, and enjoyed the show. As Tia rode my cock furiously, Amanda's hand was stroking my hair, fingernails gently scratching my scalp with one hand. Her other hand was gently slipping fingers through Tia's landing strip of pubic hair, while her thumb worked circles on Tia's swollen clit. Her pussy muscles began to tense and squeeze, her breathing quick gasps in between moans as Tia's orgasm fast approached. She leaned forward and placed her hands on my stomach as the last few rocks of her hips were more jerks that grinding motions, and then she scream out in pleasure as her pussy pulsed around my cock, and her legs and body convulsed as a violent orgasm erupted through her body. Nails dug into me as her fingers tried to grab a hold of my stomach while the orgasm rippled through her with fervor. My muscles ached with pent up sexual energy and I decided it was my turn, picking up Tia while she was impaled on my cock still, turning around, and tossing her down on the couch cushion. Her pussy twitched and pulsed as her lingering orgasm racked through her like an earthquake as I knelt between her legs and held my cock against her sex. Tia and Amanda looked up at me with hungry eyes, as Amanda reached forward, grabbed my cock, and slipped me back inside of Tia. Still sensitive from her recent orgasm, Tia gasped and gripped the edge of the couch cushion as my tip penetrated her pink folds and stretched her labia apart again. Amanda's soft hand gently guided the rest of my length inside of Tia before returning to play with Tia's hard, pink clit. Our hips slapped together, wet gushing sounds from between our legs with every thrust I made, Tia's juices slowly dipping down my shaft and along by balls as I slipped balls deep into her, thrust after thrust.

Tia's moans grew louder and louder as my speed and intensity increased. Amanda laid on her stomach and grabbed the back of Tia's head and pulled it to hers as the two girls kissed lustfully, Tia moaning and screaming into Amanda's mouth as my cock stretched and impaled her pussy. Tia's legs quivered and shook, her pussy pulsating around my cock, hands gripping the edge of the couch hard enough to make her knuckles turn white as another orgasm took her over. I slowed my pace and fucked Tia slower and more gently as she came down from her climax. Amanda slipped off the couch and knelt on her knees behind me. She grabbed my hips and moved her hands with my pelvis, matching the momentum of my hips as I continued to thrust in and out of Tia.

Amanda kissed my neck sensually and whispered in my ear, "Come on baby, Tia and I have cum already, it's your turn now."

Amanda's hand reached around my stomach and grabbed the base of my cock. Her other hand went under my ass and took my Tia-soaked balls into careful, experienced fingers that squeezed and kneaded my scrotum with purpose. I bit my lip and closed my eyes. Tia's tight pussy stretching around my cock as I slid in and out of her, Amanda's soft, warm hand guiding me in and out of Tia, her other hand making my balls feel like they were in heaven, Amanda's soft lips pushing against and sucking on my neck... all of it was an overload of sexual and sensual sensation that had me feeling more alive than ever. I continued to thrust slowly in and out of Tia as my climax built up pressure in my groin. I groaned as my climax grew in intensity, flexing my cock to hold back the release of my juices. Amanda felt it, my cock swelling in her hand and increasing in hardness, and she knew I was close. My hips came back as I attempted to pull out of Tia before my release, but Amanda's hand around my cock pushed me back against her pussy, and she pushed my hips forward with hers, sinking me back into Tia the moment before I released my climax.

"Amanda! Stop! I'm going to...ugh!" I yelled out as my attempts to ebb the release of my seed inside of Tia began to fail.

Tia's head lifted off the couch and looked at us with wide eyes, "Are you cummm... MMMmmmm... Fuck it's so warm!" Tia moaned as my cock began to softly twitch ropes of cum inside of her.

Amanda shushed us, "Oh you two hush. This slut you have your cock in has been aching to have your cum inside her since she watched you pump me full of it Friday, isn't that right slut?"

Tia moaned and nodded as her pussy filled with the last spurts of my hot cum. My body went limp and I held myself up on the couch cushions as the last lingering moments of my climax subsided, and my last couple twitches of my cock emptied my balls into Tia. Amanda slid me out of Tia, and took my spent cock into her mouth, cleaning Tia and my juices off my cock. She brushed her hair out of her face and knelt between Tia's legs. Her pink tongue reached out for Tia's pink folds as my seed began to spill out of her. Amanda's tongue licked up the white stream spilling out of Tia and buried her tongue inside of Tia. Tia pulled Amanda's head back by her hair, and sat up, spreading her pussy with two fingers. I watched as Tia pussy pulsed a few times, thick white streams of cum spilling out of her pussy and into Amanda's mouth. With another lick from Amanda, only small traces of my seed could be found on and in Tia's pussy. Amanda sat up and looked at me, lips and face smeared with my cum and Tia's pussy juices.