The New Guy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Amanda was my student a few years ago at the university," Tia began. "She was bright, talented, and she had quite the personality for giving out orders. Truthfully, she was one of my best students. All that changed when her mother died. She became angry, volatile even, and her grades and attendance began to slip. When I finally confronted her about what was wrong, she couldn't even speak to me. She opened her mouth to speak to me, and next thing I know, her face is buried in my neck and she just sobbed uncontrollably. She didn't want to be so angry, but she just couldn't help it. I invited her to my place here one summer after school had ended. It was here she learned to channel her emotions in a more, shall we say productive manner? Dalus, I am a dominatrix, I cause pain to create pleasure."

Tia looked up at me, eyeing me with a look that asked if I understood so far. I nodded.

"Amanda started out as my submissive, but like the bright and talented girl she was, she soon picked up on the dominatrix side of things. Over the course of that summer, she learned to dominate men and women alike, and she very, very good at it. I used to play with myself watching her work her magic. She channeled her anger and frustration at her mother's loss into her work, and there are many people that have left this house satisfied beyond their wildest dreams."

Tia paused long enough to remove my saliva-soaked cock from Amanda's mouth before placing her hands at my balls and shoving her face into my scrotum. Amanda's mouth sucked at my balls and my knees buckled a little at her enthusiasm with her mouth. Tia's mouth sucked me briefly before she knelt behind Amanda, one hand teasing her breast and nipple, the other rubbing Amanda's-soaked pussy. Tia looked back up at me as she pleasured my girl, while my girl pleasured me, and continued her story.

"Amanda is unique, in the sense that while she excels as a dom, her heart and body long to be the submissive. For the longest time, she could not find someone she trusted or even respected enough to allow herself to be the submissive one. And then this sexy stud of a Marine comes along out of nowhere, and literally slams into her life from what I hear," Tia eyed me knowingly, and paused for a moment as Amanda climaxed, moans muffled with my balls in her mouth. "Your little moment with her in the parking lot broke down her walls she'd carefully constructed with no effort at all, and in the blink of an eye, she became the submissive she's been logging to be. Dalus, little did you know, you freed her, allowing her to become the woman that she has been wanting to be. She called me that night and told me that despite having just met, something about you made her feel vulnerable yet empowered. She came twice on the phone with me just talking about how it felt for you to dominate her in the parking lot."

Tia stood up and ordered me to pick her up. I did so and set her next to the glass top table. She bent down over the glass top table, offering herself up to me and Tia. Amanda's feet were unbound as Tia spread her legs apart, revealing her aching, soaked pussy and pink asshole. Opening a small chest in the middle of the table, Tia retrieved some kind of straps before tying them around Amanda's wrists and securing them to one of the railings opposite of Amanda. Out of the small chest, Tia pulled out a wooden paddle made of a light-colored wood, with heart shaped holes in it, and handed it to me. My hand ran across Amanda's bare buttocks as Tia grabbed my wrist and pulled it and guided it as I did so. Tia's hand gently rubbed Amanda's other buttocks.

"Little did you know Dalus, your whole 'good girl, bad girl' foreplay with her played right into her hand, and into her fantasies. Your moment in the parking garage changed her. She knew after that night that she was in love with you, and actually threw away all of her birth control the next day. After telling me about that night, all she could talk about was how badly she wanted your baby inside her. To Amanda, offering up her womb and body to you was her ultimate commitment as a submissive. Nothing made her feel more dominated by you than your seed invading her womb. She is here because she wanted me to explain this to you, because she could not find the words to do so herself. She wanted to tell you sooner but wasn't sure you would understand."

Tia's grip on my wrist tightened as she swung the paddle in my hand back. A sharp slap and scream pierced through the silent surrounding woods as the paddle struck Amanda's ass. She softly moaned as her ass cheek started to pinken.

"Again," Tia ordered, removing her hand from my wrist.

Another slapping sound followed by a loud moan. Amanda's legs wobbled as another pink welt started to appear on her ass. Two of Tia's fingers slipped forcefully into Amanda's pink asshole. Amanda's moaning increased as Tia's fingers slowly fucked her ass.

"Again, but lower," Tia ordered. "Try to brush the paddle up against her pussy."

I hesitated a moment, afraid I would hurt Amanda in a non-pleasurable way. Tia gave me an understanding nod and motioned for me to continue. Thwack! Amanda screamed out as her whole body tensed up, and fluid gushed from her pussy as her intense orgasm caused her to squirt, leaving a seductive puddle between her legs, and wetness up and down the length of her legs.

"Oh my, that's new," Tia said as Amanda climax subsided.

I paused, trying to wrap my head around everything Tia was telling me, "So let me get this straight. Amanda brought us all the way up here for you to tell me that she wants to be a submissive to me, and for me to dominate her, and that her wanting to get pregnant was all a part of some kind of submissive fantasy she has?"

"Not quite, darlin'," Tia said as she rolled Amanda onto her back and spread her legs, before pulling my cock to her and sliding me into Amanda's pussy. "My, my, I've never seen her pussy this wet before. You certainly do have an effect on her."

Tia stood behind me and grabbed my hips, pushing my pelvis forward, sliding me deeper into Amanda. Amanda's bit her bottom lip and moaned deeply as Tia slowly worked my cock in and out of her.

"She wants to have your baby, because she loves you dearly. In her mind, offering up her body to you and motherhood, and offering up her womb to you and your seed is the ultimate commitment she can make to you. She wants you to dominate her because she loves and trusts you completely and you're the only person she has ever felt comfortable being vulnerable around, vulnerable enough to be submissive. Considering her past, that's a compliment of the highest honor and you should be touched by her sentiment. Darlin', what you have to understand, the relationship between a dom and a sub, girlfriend and boyfriend," Tia squeezed my ass, "a husband and wife, is built and developed on two things. Those two things are mutual trust and respect. Not only does Amanda completely trust and respect you, she loves you very much."

Tia's hands reached forward and rubbed Amanda's clit as she began to climax again. Her pussy pulsed around my cock as her climax intensified from Tia's touch. Amanda spent several hours teasing my cock on the trip up and the grip of her pussy on my shaft sent shocks through my body as her muscles teased my cock. Tia must have sensed my climax approaching because she reached behind me and squeezed my balls gently. I growled as my climax came on without warning and I exploded inside of Amanda. Hours of edging in the car and filled my balls to the brim, and even after my climax had finished, I was still softly twitching ropes of cum into Amanda's pregnant pussy. Amanda moaned softly as my seed filled her and a smile stretched across her face. I gently slid out of Amanda, and a runny stream of cum spilled from her pink folds and splattered on the stone of the patio below us, mixing with Amanda's orgasm from earlier. Tia knelt between Amanda's legs as I collapsed into a chair. Her tongue licked up my mess between Amanda's legs, causing Amanda to gasp and moan every time Tia's tongue touched her. Tia stood up, mine and Amanda's juices coating her mouth and chin, and pulled Amanda off the table, undoing her restraints. Escorted by Tia, Amanda climbed into my lap and laid across my legs. Her arms felt around my chest until she found my neck, and she wrapped her arms around me tightly and pulled herself against me. I wrapped my arms around her and held her to me.

"She has given you her heart, her womb, her body, and her vulnerability. She has given you everything she has to offer, and now it is up to you to determine what to do with this information, and everything she has given you. If you're the man she says you are, I have no doubt you two will become a couple to be envied by others," Tia said as her hands squeezed my shoulders.

Tia took off the blindfold and Amanda's eyes opened slowly, revealing the soft blue eyes that I'd fallen in love with. A moment later she removed the ear plugs. Amanda looked at Tia with questioning eyes.

Tia nodded, "It is done my child."

Amanda looked into my eyes with concern. I pulled her face to mine and put my forehead against hers.

"I love you Amanda. Tia told me some things about you that I didn't know about you and opened my eyes to a couple of things as well," I paused to kiss her softly. "As long as you love me, and as long as you are mine, I will do whatever you want me to do, as long as it makes you happy. Your happiness is what matters the most to me."

Amanda's eyes and face took on a look of relief and joy as we kissed passionately.

"Wonderful! Now, let's get dressed and go shopping for some toys for you two to take home," Tia exclaimed, clapping her hands excitedly.

****

Whips, clamps, and cuffs, oh my!

The Silent Sisters Couples Boutique was a special shop in the sense that you would not find it on main street in your town. The shop itself was more of a warehouse/workspace. It was a special shop that met the demands of special clientele, such as Amanda and me, and the owners prided themselves on their discretion and the craftsmanship of their work. The owners weren't actually sisters, not in the born to the same parents' sense. In an interesting string of coincidences, they were actually sisters-in-laws, both who enjoyed an affinity for the BDSM lifestyle, and both were mute since birth. Tia, Amanda, and I walked into the entry of the shop and my senses were immediately engulfed by the scents of leather, wood finish, freshly cut wood, and some other scents I couldn't quite put my finger on. Tia waved to one of the ladies behind the desk, who returned the wave and gave Tia a friendly, heartwarming hug. Tia began signing to the woman behind the desk, who looked back at Amanda and I, excitedly waiving at Amanda when she saw her. Amanda smiled and waved back. She told me that was Rebecca, she did the finances and ran the business side of things for the Boutique. Tia signed for a few moments longer and then motioned for us to follow as Rebecca opened the door and ushered us into the shop. Rebecca disappeared behind a set of double doors, and quickly reappeared with another woman, who I am told was Bethany. Bethany was the wife to Rebecca's brother, and the primary craftsman for all the products in the shop. Tia gave Bethany a hug, and Bethany motioned for Amanda to come join them, and the three of them shared a tight hug. The four of them began to sign back and forth. Amanda knows sign language?

I looked around the shop in awe. Whips, chains, clamps, cuffs, paddles, more leather garments that I knew could exist, and odd devices that I've never seen before in my life, hung from the walls and populated the shelves around the exterior walls of the shop. The interior of the shop had different shapes and sizes of benches, pillows, and other kinds of... devices? Tia had told me that everything in the shop was handcrafted by the Sisters and their handful of employees. I was feeling out of place a bit, and unfamiliar in such a shop, but I did have to give credit where credit was due. Examining some of the items around the shop, the craftsmanship of the products was phenomenal. Every rivet was smooth, every weld in every chain-link was clean with no jagged edges, every paddle was finished expertly with no rough spots or sharp edges, the leather was stiff but soft to the touch. I was fascinated by everything around me, but at the moment, I felt like I was shopping with my girl at Walmart, and she was in the lady's underwear section. I jumped and my heart skipped a beat as I felt something slip into my hand.

Amanda giggled adorably as her fingers laced between mine, "I'm sorry babe, did I scare you?"

"No... maybe... ok, a just a little," I told her as I put my arm around her shoulder and held her hand and gave her a small kiss on the side of her forehead.

Her hand squeezed mine as her arm stretched behind my back and around me waist, "So, what do you think of this place?"

I shrugged, unsure how to answer, "I don't know, honestly. Half of this stuff I've never seen before, the other half I am not even sure what you're supposed to do with it. That said, these ladies sure do great work. It's actually fascinating, in the sense that it's so hard to find artisan, hand crafted work like this these days."

I pulled a wheel with small spikes and a handle on it off the hook between two shelves. A pinwheel, Amanda called it. Of course it's called that, why would it be called anything else, I thought to myself. Examining the pinwheel in my hand, I experimentally rolled it down my arm. It felt interesting, more of a tingling sensation then a painful poke, which is what I was expecting. I reached over and rolled it up from the top of Amanda's breast that was exposed by her cleavage, across her collarbone, and up her neck. Her hand gripped my side tightly, her weight shifted as her legs got a little week, and she gasped and moaned a little.

"Don't... do that... in here, please," she said, voice laced with exasperation.

"Don't do what? Don't do this?" I said as I feigned ignorance and repeated the motion with the pinwheel again.

Amanda's hand ripped away from mine and slapped the top of the table to catch herself as her legs threatened to betray her again, and a loud audible moan escaped her lips. Her eyes went wide, and she covered her mouth and turned towards Tia and the owners, face turning red with embarrassment. The ladies giggled at Amanda's reaction, not that I could blame them, she was adorable when she was genuinely embarrassed. Her hand slapped my ass, hard.

"Asshole! I hate you sometimes, you know that?" She said, trying, and failing to sound angry with me.

I pulled her against me and hugged her tightly and kissed her deeply, "Love you too baby."

We strolled around the store for a couple of hours and picked out a few items, the pinwheel, nipple clamps, something called a snake bite kit, twisted hemp rope, a feather and hot wax kit, and a vibrating bullet with a retrieval ring. As we were heading to check out, Bethany handed us a long rectangular box, signed to Amanda that it was a special gift for a special couple, and not to open it until after we got back to Tia's. As Rebecca was ringing up our items on the register, I noticed a woven basket bowl of condoms, bright gold wrapper catching my eye. I picked one up and examined it. The text read 'Emperor Condoms', with the image of a golden throne superimposed in the middle, and 'The Emperor Protects' in small text below the throne. I chuckled to myself, pinching the small package between my fingers and feeling the ridged rolled up silicone inside of it, way past needing these, I told myself.

The ride back to Tia's was sexually tense. Apparently, my little stunt in the store with Amanda had gotten her seriously worked up. She sat in the back with me, and just could not sit still. Her thighs rubbed together as she squirmed in her seat, tugging at the bottom of her white and light pink dress. Small, soft hands ran across my arm and thigh, greedily squeezing as she squirmed in the seat next to me, moaning softly. We pulled off the main road and onto the gravel road that would take us to the turn to Tia's place. Amanda's arms pulled down on her dress and liberate her breasts, nipples erect and pink. Her hands teased her nipples forcefully as her moaning grew more desperate. Her free hand flew to my groin and squeezed my growing erection through my pants before she looked at me with her beautiful blue eyes, face and eyes full of lust, desire, and a demand to be touched. Amanda grunted and ripped her dress off over her head and threw it into the front seat. Tia giggled in the front seat.

"Darlin', be a gentleman and put her out of her misery. You got her horribly worked up in the store, and I'm bettin' her lady parts are achin' somethin' fierce right now," Tia said as she eyed me through the rearview mirror. "Just make sure y'all clean up the mess when we get back."

I looked at Amanda, eyes full of hunger and lust, arms pulling my body to hers. Her white satin panties were completely soaked through, I could see her pink labia under the fabric, swollen and gleaming. Her clitoral hood was noticeably pushing against the fabric, likely the result of a clit aching to be touched. Her inner thighs were wet and sticky, coated with her juices, and a small puddle of juices were pooling beneath her aching pussy on the seat. My tongue reached out for her stiff nipple, gently flicking her pink nipple before my mouth closed around it completely. I swirled my tongue around her nipple as I sucked hungrily on it. Amanda's hand went up my back, to my neck, and her fingers dove into my hair and grabbed a handful, she moaned breathily as she threw her head back into the cushion of the back seat. My other hand rand down her soft bare stomach, teasing her. Her hand grabbed mine off her stomach, and she placed it between her legs and pushed my hand against the heat of her mound. My fingers pushed into her wet folds as I felt the fabric and her labia squish underneath my fingers. In the blind, lustful fury of the moment, I ripped her panties off. No, I don't mean I forcefully pulled her panties down. I literally ripped her panties off of her body. There was a resistance of fabric for a moment, pussy juices dripping between my fingers as my grip rung out the fabric, and then my shoulder and forearm muscles flexed and the thin fabric holding her panties together came apart. I discarded the drenched, torn, and frayed mess of fabric in the floor of the back seat.

My hand gripped Amanda's thigh roughly as I lifted her leg and laid it across my lap, spreading her legs wide enough for her sex to spread and blossom, revealing the pink, wet bloom under her folds. My fingers reached between her thighs, and Amanda half gasped, half screamed as my fingers pushed against her swollen clit. Her hand covered mine as she pushed my fingers harder against her clit, and she gyrated her hips, grinding her clit against my fingers. Her fingers grasped my hair tighter as her moans became quivered and clipped, her breathing rapid and deep. My fingers worked faster and faster against her clit, legs quivering and shaking as my speed increased. Fingernails ran down my arm as her climax began to peak. A series of gasping moans and her back arching told me she was close. I slid my fingers farther down her pussy and slid two fingers into her. My God was she wet. The heat and slickness of her insides felt incredible around my fingers, and I could feel her pussy muscles pulsate around my fingers as her climax built up to the brim, threatening to flow over. I could only imagine how amazing it would feel to have my cock inside of her right now, but Tia's small back seat would not allow for comfortable fucking positions.

1...7891011...13