The New Guy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tia, give me your panties," I demanded and held out my hand.

Moments later, Tia's warm panties draped across my palm. I stood up and grabbed Amanda's ponytail, tilting her head up before sliding my cock into her mouth. To her credit, she did not disappoint as I fucked her mouth. Shortly before my climax, I pulled out and came all over Tia's panties. Grabbing Amanda's chin, I had her open her mouth again. A muffled cry came out as I stuffed Tia's cum soaked panties into her mouth. Wide blue eyes, full of surprise stared at me as I stood back up. I laid Amanda on her back and used the pinwheel to tease and please her inner thighs, and I was rewarded with muffled moans with each roll of the pinwheel against her soft skin. Her wetness spilled from her folds, already coating her pink asshole. I pulled her back to her knees and looked into her blue eyes as I played the pinwheel across her shoulders and neck. Her eyes rolled back as the needles pushed along the soft, sensitive skin of her neck. Her chest moved rapidly as muffled moans drew out of her with her exhale. I knelt down and kissed Amanda, sucking on her bottom lip and tasting a hint of my seed on her lips still. Tia's lacy cum soaked panties tickled my top lip as I reached behind Amanda and slipped the handle of the pinwheel into her tight pink ass.

Her eyes grew large again as the narrow handle penetrated past her asshole and buried itself inside of her. Out of the bag I retrieved the nipple clamps and the hot was kit. Reaching down, I carefully removed the snake bites from her nipples, revealing pink, swollen nipples. I wrapped the chain of the clamp around my cock and knelt in front of Amanda. Unraveling the chain from around my cock, I pinched the clamp between my fingers and moved it towards Amanda's nipple. Slowly, I released the pressure on the clamp as it pinched her nipple, pressure ever increasing as I let go of the clamp. Amanda's eyes closed and she shuddered as the clamp took hold of her nipple. I grabbed her chip and shook her slightly.

"Open your eyes and look at me!" I growled. "In fact, if you take your eyes off me the rest of the time we are down here, I am walking out of this room. Do you understand?"

Amanda shook her head and her blue eyes locked into me. A moan from off to the side turned my attention. Tia was in a chair, two fingers deep in herself, hand covering her mouth. I placed the second nipple clamp on Amanda's nipple, and she cried out through the panties in her mouth. Lighting a pink candle, I moved it around in my hand experimentally, watching how the wax dropped as the flame danced around the top of it. I let a pool of wax build up and I stood over Amanda, her eyes still locked onto mine. Careful not to get the flame too close to her hair and skin, I tilted the candle and watched as the liquid wax spilled down the top of her breast and dripped its way down between her breasts to her stomach, and down to her nipple where I dripped down to her bare thighs. I repeated the same for her other breast, earning a muffled lustful moan from her this time. Standing up, I looked down at her to admire my work. Pink wax coated her breasts, stomach, and thighs. Between her thighs, a puddle sat just below her pulsating pussy. Fuck, she is loving this. The box sat in the corner of my vision as I looked at it and looked back at Amanda. She looked over to where I look and then back at me. I hesitated. In my apartment was playful spanks, I didn't even do it that hard. Amanda wanted me to spank her hard enough to leave welts. She shook her head reassuringly, telling me this is what she wanted.

Picking up the box, I studied it for a second before setting it down in front of Amanda. I peeled back the tape and lifted the flaps of the box. Out of the box I pulled out a dark red stained paddle. If I had to guess, it was cherrywood. On one side there were sunflower shapes decoratively burned into the wood. On the other side, the Eagle, Globe, and Anchor. Along the narrow side of the paddle, the words When two worlds become one, that's when you start to have fun, were burned into the wood. The handle was tightly woven in soft leather and the pommel ended in a brass heart shape. I eyed Amanda and then eyed the paddle. Her eyes spoke to me as I felt the soft leather in my grip. Kneeling down, I gently pulled the pinwheel handle out of her ass and leaned her forward until the side of her face was resting against the floor. She looked back at me as I raised the paddle in the air. Her asshole and pussy and pulsated in anticipation as I hesitated. It felt like minutes, but it was probably seconds.

I looked Amanda in her deep blue eyes, "I love you," and then I swung the paddle.

She screamed as the paddle laid across her ass. I hadn't even swung that hard. I pulled the paddle back, a welt forming across her ass cheeks already. I swung again, and Amanda screamed again, moaning frantically through the panties in her mouth. Another welt formed across her pink cheeks. Her pussy and asshole continued to pulse and the puddle beneath her grew. Thwack!... Thwack!... Thwack!. Her ass was pink, and welts intersected each other. To her credit, her eyes never left me. I Dropped the paddle on the floor, unable to dish out anymore. I knelt down behind her and placed my hand on her pink cheek. It was warm to the touch. Warmer than usual. I brought my lips to her ass cheek and kissed it gently, the heat radiating on my cheeks as I did so. She shook and moaned softly as my lips caressed her bare pink ass. My thumb found her pink, swollen clit and rubbed it softly as my kissed found their way to her sex. I felt her body tense as my tongue split her folds apart and dove inside of her pink, wet, mess. Her sweet taste coated my tongue as I buried my face into her sex. I could feel her juices coating my face as I explored inside her with my taste buds. She moaned between sharp breaths as her pussy began to pulse in my mouth and her legs shuddered as she began to climax. Screams of pleasure emanated from her as I continued to taste the inside of her pussy, a gush of liquid renewing the sweet taste within her as her climax began to ebb. I sat up; Amanda's wetness dripped from my chin onto her ass cheek as I pressed my throbbing cock into her folds. Her labia parted with no protest and tip slipped inside of her.

The warm, slick mess inside of her coated my cock like a glove. I could feel her muscles still pulsating from the last remnants of her climax. I paused for a moment when I'd fit my length inside of her, gratified for the familiar feeling of her cervix pressing against my tip. Slowly sliding out of her, I watched as her taunt labia hugged my girth as my cock eased out of her, slick and coated with her wetness. With a shift of my hips, I was slipping back into her. I stared into her blue eyes looking back at me as I thrusted in and out of her. Drool was coming out of her mouth, having soaked through the already wet panties. I slammed into her again and again, feeling her muscles grip me with every thrust as she tried to bring me to climax.

She knew what she was doing, and a few thrust later my own climax was approaching. I pulled out and grabbed my cock and painted the pink of her pussy and labias with my white cum. I sat on my legs as I watched strings of cum slide down her thighs and drip from her labias and add to the wet pool beneath her. And then reality and the guilt set back in. I shot up and began to untie her as quick as I could. I pulled the last knot and freed her from the confining binds. Carefully, I removed the cum and saliva drenched panties from her mouth. Scooping her limp body up I carried her to the nearest chair and sat her gently on it. Her arms managed to find the strength to wrap around my neck and pull me to her. I held her tightly and kissed her repeatedly. Her breasts rose and fell slowly as she came down from the experience.

"Do you still feel like you're in a dream?" I asked her softly.

She shook her head from side to side.

"Now do you realize now that everything is real, we are real, and that when I say I love you I mean it?" I asked.

She shook her head up and down.

"Good, because I have one more thing I want to try," I told her as I rose to my feet.

"Babe..." she said breathlessly, "No more, please, I can't."

I kissed her and took a couple of strides towards the goody bag. I retrieved the last item from the bag and Tia squealed as she saw what it was. I knelt gently between Amanda's legs.

"You're sure you're not dreaming still?" I asked her.

She shook her head side to side.

"Good, because I don't want you to wake up and think this was a dream," I said as I removed a gold ring with a 1/8th carrot diamond from my palm and held it up for her to see. "Amanda Renee Koffman, if you'll still have me after tonight, will you make me the happiest man in the world again and agree to be my wife, to have and to hold for the rest of our lives?"

Amanda covered her mouth and sobbed, tears rolling down her cheeks as she bounced in her seat with excitement. She held a shaky hand out and touched the ring to make sure it was real.

A squeal from the other side of the room caught our attention, "Say yes dammit!" Tia yelled.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Amanda cried.

I slid the ring onto her finger, and she sobbed more as she looked at the ring on her finger. She lunged forward and clung to my neck as I wrapped my arms around her tightly.

"Dalus, you are my dream come true, and I love you so much. I cannot wait to become Mrs. Michaels!" Amanda sobbed into my neck.