The New Guy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look down into her blue eyes sparkling up at me, "Now, are we going to be a good girl? A civilized, polite girl, or am I going to have to do this again?"

Amanda looked up at me, deep blue eyes gazing at me lustfully, a trace of escaped cum on her chin, "If I promise to be a good girl, do you promise to do this again?"

****

The rest of the week with Amanda was, shall we say entertaining. Oh, who am I kidding, it was torture. She was decent and civil towards me, but still a brat to other people in the office. 'Keeping up appearances' she said. We would pass on the hallway and she and I would smile at one another, amused at our own little secret. I learned the hard way that Amanda was a huge tease. She would come into the break room, and if no one else was in there, she would knead my cock and balls through my pants. One day she was brave enough to reach into my pants and give me a quick hand job and then walk away, looking back with a naughty, seductive smile on her face, and a teasing look in her blue eyes. She didn't make me cum, but I had to spend a little extra time in the break room and wait for the lump in my pants to subside. Friday, we had an all hands meeting in the conference room. I found a seat in the back, being the new guy, I didn't have much to offer in the conversation.

Amanda, ever the opportunist, sat across from me. Mr. Scott spoke for the better part of an hour, little did he know, his darling only daughter spent most of that hour massaging my cock with her feet underneath the conference table. By the time the meeting was over, my cock was so hard it hurt. After the meeting, Amanda sent me a picture of her skirt hike up around her waist while she sat in her office chair. Her fingers spread her pussy open and revealed a wet mess between her thighs, and that she wasn't wearing any panties. The caption with the picture read 'Weekly meetings can be so fun'. I replied with 'Bad girls get punished if they don't behave'. Her reply was simple, yet intentional, 'Promise?'. I ended up taking a late lunch Friday, the meeting put me behind and I had priority stuff to do. I finally finish up my work around 2:30.

I opened up the door to the break room and I spot Amanda duck down behind the refrigerator door. I stepped in slowly and quietly while she reached into the refrigerator and snuck up behind her. She wore a loose-fitting skirt that was knee high on her, and capable of covering up her lady parts when she bent over. Only, I knew what everyone else didn't. That skirt was the only thing between me and her lady parts. I licked my finger and poised myself to strike. I use my hand to lift up her skirt, she reached back with both hands to push her skirt back down, but she was too slow. Before she could react, my wetted finger slipped between her ass cheeks and penetrated down to the last knuckle into her little pink asshole. She squeaked, bolted up, and whipped her head around. She reached around to pull my finger out of her ass, but I was moving my finger in and out of her purposefully of her and her legs almost gave out on her.

"Dalus! Oh my God!" she squeaked, biting her bottom lip and moaning softly.

I reached into the fridge with my free hand and grabbed my Tupperware container with my leftovers from last night's dinner. I stood up and slipped a second finger in her ass and began to finger fuck her ass wildly. She let out an audible moan and grabbed onto the freezer handle and the top of the fridge door, her legs weakening further as my fingers played in and out of her ass. And just like that, I pulled my fingers out of her ass, washed my hands in the sink and walked out of the break room.

I went home and later that night I found myself itching for some range time. I hadn't been to the range since leaving Texas and I needed a fix. I contacted one of my old Marine buddies that lived a couple hours up north and asked if I could use his range tomorrow. His family owned some land and they used it all the times for a range. He told me that they would be out of town all weekend, but I was welcomed to use the range in exchange for a six pack. Then I thought about Amanda. I picked up my phone and started to message her.

M: Hey, you got plans tomorrow?

A: No? My dad and my brother are going to FL to go fishing all weekend. I have the house to

myself. What did you have in mind?

M: How do you feel about hiking?

A: I grew up in South Georgia, I love the outdoors.

M: Great! It's a date! Text me your address and I will pick you up at 7.

A: A date? You better bring coffee. Can't wait!

She followed that up with a kissy face emoji and a devil emoji. I picked Amanda up at exactly 7am. She wore a brown pair of hiking boots, socks, a white cotton V-neck T-shirt that complimented her cleavage quite well, no bra by the appearance of her nipples trying to poke through the fabric, and a pair of pink cotton short shorts that barely covered her ass, and no panties judging by the outline of her pussy lips in the fabric. She hoped in the passenger seat and we were off. We reach the end of her driveway, and she takes a long swig of her coffee.

"Oh, I needed that, and now I need some of this", she said as she reached over into my lap.

Amanda hand my zipper down, hand in my pants, and my cock out before I could even contemplate what was happening. She lunged in her seat and I felt her hungrily sucking my soft cock. I grabbed her by the ponytail and pulled her mouth and head out of my lap.

"None of that! I when I drive, I'm focused on driving, not other... activities," I scolded her. "Now sit back, buckle up, and be a good girl for the rest of the trip and I'll give you a prize when we get there."

She groaned and made it very clear she was disappointed but did as she was told end enjoyed her coffee. We took the time on the drive to get to know each other better. I learned she was so bitter because two years ago she lost her mom to cancer. Until I came along, she'd just kinda been angry at the world and the way she behaved at work was kind of a conduit for her to channel her frustration. Outside of work she was sweet, kind, and a little bit bubbly, but don't tell her I said that. I damn near shot Dr. Pepper out my nose when she stuffed two half eaten twizzlers in her teeth and imitated a walrus. She held my hand, touched my arm, or had her hand on my thigh most of the trip. I learned that she enjoyed physical contact.

Before we knew it, the two hour trip had flown by and I pulled up to the gate at my buddy's property and hopped out. I grabbed my duffle bag, my plastic case, and the six pack out of the back of my truck and climbed over the gate. I looked back at Amanda as she did the same, and enjoyed a peek of her pussy when her leg came up and her shorts slipped to the side. I left the six pack on the porch and Amanda and I walked hand in hand down the dirt path towards the range.

"So, when you going to tell me what's in the bag?" she asked as she swung our arms between us.

"A surprise. You'll see when we get there. The case has a surprise too, and you were a good girl, so I guess I'll let you play with it too," I replied, satisfied grin on my face.

Another half mile down the road and we arrive at the range. It was only about 100 yards long, but they set up paddle targets on posts at the end of it. I set my case and duffle down. I handed Amanda a pair of goggles and earmuffs. I pulled a plastic box out of my duffle and popped it open. I retrieved the pistol from the case and some magazines from the duffle case.

"This is my grandfather's M1911 that was passed down to me from my father. My grandfather was an infantry officer, and he stormed the beaches at Iwo Jima. My dad took it with him to Vietnam, and I had it with me in Iraq," I told her, carefully handling the weapon.

Amanda's eyes were wide as I put the weapon in her hand. I put my hands on her hips and turned her towards the targets. I put my hands over here and put her hands and fingers in the correct places and showed her the proper finger placement. Whispering in her ear, I walked her through the whole process and reasoning for everything. When she was ready, I slid the magazine and explained how to slide the hammer back and ready the weapon for fire. My hands wrapped around her soft waist and I kissed her on the neck softly and told her to fire when she was ready. She paused and the pistol went off. Then again, and again, and again until all seven rounds had been fired. I kissed her cheek and told her how to release the magazine and I handed her a new one.

Two magazines later I took control of the weapon and used my last magazine on the targets. Seven of seven shots hit the targets. Hoorah. I secured the M1911 and gather the magazines and placed them back into the protective case and duffle. I hear sniffling behind me. I turn around and Amanda is trying not to cry, so I walk over to her and wrap my arms around her waist and pull her to me. She places her hands on my cheeks and pulls my face to hers. Our lips meet and I kiss her passionately. Her arms wrap around my chest and she hugs me tightly. I taste her cherry chap stick as my lips and hers are locked together. After some time, she breaks from our passionate embrace and I put my forehead on hers.

"Everything ok?" I asked her, voice deep with concern.

She nods yes and takes a moment to wipe tears away from her eyes.

"Yes, I'm fine. Today has been... nice," Amanda said with a sincere voice. "I am having a great time with you. Honestly, I haven't had this much fun with anyone since before my mom died, and I sincerely regret treating you the way I did when we first met. You're a good man, Dalus, you didn't deserve that."

"It's ok, don't even worry yourself. I've heard much worse before," I said as I placed my hands on her cheeks and wiped away a tear. "Now come on, I promised you a prize for being a good girl, didn't I?"

I grabbed her hand and she nodded as I walked her over to my plastic case and pulled out my AR-15. It's a basic, stock AR-15, because I just haven't had the money to upgrade it. I hand her the rifle and place a couple mags in my pouch. Standing behind her, with her back up against my chest, I talk her through the proper way to hold it. My hands grasp her narrow hips and adjust her stance. Her bare hips feel soft in my hands, and I can smell her strawberry shampoo in her hair. She is simply intoxicating, and my cock grows a little stiff. Amanda feels this and pushes her ass into my crotch and wiggles her butt. She giggles as my cock twitches in my pants. I slap her ass, and squeeze it, telling her to behave or I'll put my toy up. She straightens up and I slide in a magazine. I hold her and instruct her in the proper hold and how to aim properly. She shot through two magazines and hit several of the targets. I take the rifle and the last magazine and take aim at the targets.

"Wait... let's make this interesting. I want to see how well you shoot when distracted," Amanda said seductively as she placed her hands at her zipper.

I look over at her in enough time to to see her shorts fall to the ground. Her top flies off and her body is on display for me, completely naked. She comes around behind me and wraps her hands around my waist. I shoulder my rifle and take aim down the sights. Amanda's hands slipped under my waist band and into my underwear. One hand grabs and starts stroking my cock, while the other plays and fondles my balls. She is very, very good with her hands. I take a moment to focus and fire off my first shot. Hit. Six more shots all hit their targets.

"Not bad, let's see how you do if I up my game," Amanda teased as she unbuttoned my pants.

Amanda knelt in front of me and pulled down my shorts and underwear. She took my cock into her mouth and looked up at me with sparkling blue eyes. Her hands grasped my butt cheeks as she shoved my cock deeper into mouth and I grunted as I felt my tip slip into her throat. I tried to focus and took aim. Four out of five shots found their target. Her tongue was licking the base of my shaft while my cock explored the back of her throat. It felt so damn good. One of her hands dropped between her legs as she began to play with her pussy.

She was not making this easy. Six shots, three targets. Her mouth vibrates as she moans with my cock her in throat. Fuck I was going to cum soon. I fire off the last few remaining rounds in the magazine, not giving a shit if I hit the targets or not, confirm the rifle is clear and I let the rifle fall to my side, hanging off my shoulder from the sling. Grabbing the back of Amanda's head, I yell out as I climax, shooting my hot load into her throat. She gags as the first string of cum fills her throat, but she continues. My knees grow weak as she continues deep throating my cock through my climax. I pull my hands off her head and she gasps for air, a long string of saliva stretched from her chin down to her breasts. My cock and her chin are drenched with the wet and sloppy throat fuck she just gave me.

I put my hands on my knees and try to catch my breath, "Whoa..." is all I can manage to utter.

Amanda giggles and picks up her shirt, wiping away the spit and drool from her mouth. She grabs my softening cock and rubs it on her soaked pussy. The slick softness of her labia play along the top of my cock as she stands on her tip toes and gives me a kiss.

The trip back was uneventful. Amanda held my hand and put her head on my shoulder as soon as we got into the truck. She didn't make it to the interstate before she was asleep. I drove the whole way back with nothing but the radio on. She looked so peaceful sleeping; I was almost regretful to wake her up once we finally arrived. I walked her to the door, and she unlocked it.

"Aren't you coming in?" she asked, pulling at my arm.

"I shouldn't. I want to, believe me, but it wouldn't feel right," I told her, not believing what I'd just said.

"Oh come on! My dad and brother won't be home until tomorrow night. Besides, today was really nice and, I don't want it to end. I want to be with you right now," she pleaded.

I sighed, "Fine, I guess I could come in."

Amanda closed the door behind me and held my hand as she guided me upstairs. We reached her bedroom, and she removed her shoes, shorts, and top. As I watched her undress, I took a minute to admire how stunning she was. She sat on the bed and spread her legs. With one finger she motioned for me to come closer. I approached her and she undressed me. We laid on the bed, she pulled down the covers straddled me, and covered us up with the comforter. Her body rested on the top of mine and I held her tightly to me. Her head rested on my shoulder while she ran her hand along my chest.

"What are we?" she asked.

"I don't, know, what do you want us to be?" I said, unsure how to answer.

"Would you be scared if I told you that I've been crazy about you since our time in the parking garage? Every time I see you, my heart fills with joy, and every time you touch me, my heart flutters. No one, and I mean no one, has ever stripped me of my defenses so easily. At first, I was scared, but here I am, defenseless against you, totally at your mercy physically and emotionally, and you've been nothing but sweet and gentle.", she paused a moment to plant a soft kiss on my chest, "We've barely known each other a couple of weeks, and I'm drawn to you like a moth to a flame. If you asked me to give up my career and have your baby right now, I would do it. I want to be yours, and I want you to be mine. I want us to be... us, I guess. A couple, boyfriend and girlfriend, I don't care what you call it, just as long as I can have you all to myse..." her voice trailed off as she drifted off to sleep. I kissed her and closed my eyes.

The next morning, I awoke to Amanda's face staring straight at me.

"Good morning, how did you sleep?" she asked, giving me a quick kiss on the lips.

I rubbed the sleep from my eyes, "I slept like I rock, how about you?"

She giggled, reached between her legs and took hold of my case of morning wood, "I slept great, until I woke up with this pushing into me. I've been waiting for you to wake up so I can have some fun with it. What shall I do with this I wonder?"

I grinned at her, "I have a few ideas."

"Me too!" Amanda said as the biggest smile I've ever seen on her stretched across her face.

Out of nowhere, Amanda produces a pair of handcuffs. She turns around and straddles me in reverse cowgirl. Her pussy is already slick and wet as it brushes up against my morning wood. She bends over and places her head between my feet and sticks her ass in the air. She places both of her hands behind her back, wrists together. I sit up and cuff her wrists, tugging on the links to make sure their real. Amanda pushes her ass towards me, her labia spread apart and reveal her soft pink insides, already slick with her juices. Her pink asshole is winking at me, begging for attention.

"Now what?" I ask.

"Whatever you want! Fuck my ass, fuck my pussy, cum in me, come on me, I don't care! Whatever you want, my body is yours to do with as you please.", she said as she wiggled her ass and pussy in my face, "If I'm being honest though, the thought of you filling my pussy up with your hot cum has had my lady parts aching for the past couple days."

"But what about protection?" I asked flatly.

"Fuck the protection. The thrill of the risk is what has me so worked up about it," she giggled. "I've never had a guy cum in me before, and right now all I can think about is how hot it would be for you to do it to me for the first time."

"I'll think about it," I told her, not sure if I wanted to take the risk.

I grabbed her legs and flipped her over on her back. She squeaked at the sudden repositioning. She was all of 100lbs, so handling her was no problem. Her knees came up to her chest and she spread her thighs, offering her pussy and ass to me. She was biting her lip and staring at me with anticipation. I knelt between her legs and blew gently on her wet pussy. She giggled and squirmed a bit as her juices went cold from my breath. I gently kissed the inside of her thighs and around her labia. Her breathing quickened with anticipation. Finally, I gave into her and kissed her exposed clit. Her legs shook and she moaned audibly when my lips pressed up against her clit. My tongue ran up and down her pussy, tasting her sweet juices as it explored her pink, soft insides. Her moaning was continuous as I ate her pussy. Her legs were already beginning to quiver, and I knew she was getting close. My tongue found her clit again and I began to suck and flick my tongue on it. My middle and ring finger slipped between her labias and dove into her tiny pink hole.

My fingers fucked her pussy, slowly at first, and then I quickened my rhythm as she approached climax. Her moaning grew louder as my tongue and fingers worked their magic. She arched her back and breathed heavy as I felt her pussy muscles tighten around my fingers. Amanda screamed and her thighs locked my head between her legs as her body came off the bed, and she shook uncontrollably as an orgasm rippled through her body. I pulled my fingers out of her pussy and eased them into her ass. She gasped as her asshole stretched around my fingers. She wiggled her butt and worked herself closer to me, trying to take my fingers deeper into her tight puffy ass. I continued to please her clit with my mouth, while my two fingers explored her ass with enthusiasm. It didn't take long before her body erupted into another orgasm.

"Please, no more! I can't take any more punishment!" she said between breaths. "I'll be a good girl from now on, just please put your dick in me!"

Being the gentleman that I am, I sat up and pressed my cock against her pussy. Her labia kissed the tip of my cock and I teased her, sliding the tip up and down the length of her pussy. She squirmed beneath me as I slapped her clit with my cock. Her moan came out almost as a whine, and finally I took pity on her and slipped my cock between her swollen pink labia and inside of her. She gasped as inch after in penetrated inside of her. Fucking hell, she was so wet and tight. I placed my hand in her stomach and flicked her clit with my thumb as I slowly thrusted in and out of her. Her pussy hugged my cock like a glove. I could feel my cock pressing into her cervix with each thrust. Soon, I was thrusting in and out of her like a mad man, balls slapping up against her ass, Amanda screaming in pleasure as my cock split her tiny pussy apart with each thrust.