The New Guy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her FaceTime came up and she was stunning in her pink and white bikini, nipples gently pressing through the fabric. My cock was getting hard watching her lay back in the pool, firm breasts begging to be broken out of the tight baiting suit fabric. No one else was in or around the pool, being the hotel was in a rural area, there wasn't much demand locally for a hotel. So, we decided to do what most responsible, horny young adults do on FaceTime, we played truth or dare. As you can imagine, she put her breasts and pussy on display for me, as I did the same for her. That said, we dared each other not to masturbate or do anything that would cause us to cum until she came home. Challenge accepted.

The next work week slogged along without Amanda. They found some abnormal wear and tear on some of the lines at the power plant, which required testing to determine the extent of the damage, and it also meant she would be getting home until Friday. Between Sunday and Friday, it was much of the same, talking late into the night and teasing one another over FaceTime. Both of us were getting desperate for one another, emotionally and sexually. Thursday, she called and I was bursting with excitement.

"Hey baby, how was your day?" I asked.

"Ugh... so glad I'm leaving tomorrow. This place it is boring beyond belief. Why can't my dad ever send me to Miami or someplace like that?" Amanda groaned. "So, what are we going to do tomorrow when I get off the plane? Are you still picking me up?"

"Yup, I'll be there early so I can see your smiling face. As for the entertainment when you get back, I was going to wait till tomorrow to tell you, but I guess I can do it now. I have reservations at that sushi place you love so much. My treat," I told her.

"Dalus... Babe... you can't afford that place!" she protested.

"Hush you. You let me worry about that," I exclaimed.

She giggled, "Ok, and after dinner?"

"After dinner, I'm bringing you back to my place for the night, and I will give you your surprise," I said, grinning ear to ear.

"Ooh, what kind of surprise?" she teased.

"If I tell you, it's not a surprise! But... the only hint I will give you is that a blindfold will be involved," I said, chuckling.

"Mmmmmm, I can't wait!" she squeaked excitedly.

Friday dragged on, and on, and on. Finally, I looked at the clock, and it was time to go get Amanda from the airport. I wished Russ a good weekend and bolted out the door. I was there a solid 30 minutes early and stood there looking like a love struck fool in a dark blue suit with a light blue button up that Amanda recommended I get, bouquet of roses in one arm, and a welcome home card in the other. A group of old ladies walked past me and one of them slapped me on the ass, and told me that whoever she was, she's a lucky girl. I smile and turn back, watching for Amanda. And I found her, bright red, strapless dress, and she was laughing her ass off. Apparently, she'd seen the whole ordeal with the group of older ladies and couldn't contain her amusement at the sight of me getting groped. I ran up to her and hugged her tighter than I ever had before and kissed her with more passion than I've ever kissed a girl before.

"You look amazing!" I exclaimed, smiling so hard my cheeks hurt.

Amanda reached behind me and squeezed the same ass cheek the old lady did, "You, Mr. Michaels, are looking pretty delicious yourself."

I grabbed her bags for her, and we headed to the parking lot. Dinner was amazing. I hadn't had sushi that good since I was stationed in Okinawa, and having Amanda there just made the whole experience better. Just don't ask me about the bill... I don't want to talk about it. All I'll say was it was worth it to give my girl a great welcome home/first date dinner. The trip to my apartment was tense. The sexual tension between the two of us in my truck was almost unbearable.

We got in my truck and after buckling up, and putting it into gear, Amanda grabbed my hand with both of hers and placed it on the bare spot above her knee. She slowly slid my hand up her thigh until I could feel the wet anticipation through her lacy pink panties. I could almost feel her pussy throb through her panties. To relieve some of the tension, I gave her the welcome home card. She tore it open and opened the card. A black, lacy blindfold slid out into her lap, and the card read Tonight is all about you baby. We pulled in front of my apartment and I told her to put on the blindfold and she obeyed. I carefully walked her up the stairs and into my apartment. As soon as the door closed and we kicked off our shoes, she was reaching for my cock. I grabbed her hands and pulled them away.

"Not until I give you your surprise. No peeking," I told her as I guided her into the middle of the living room.

From under the couch, I pulled out a black plastic bag filled with goodies that I had bought just for tonight. I took the first item out and slid it over her hand and wrist, then the other. She tugged her arms apart but couldn't.

"Leather, fur lined cuffs. With a little something extra," I told her as she felt around the cuffs.

"Oh baby, these are nice. So much more comfortable that the actual cuffs, and much tighter too, I love 'em!" She smiled. "What's the extra... Oh my!"

I yanked the rope that was tied to the cuffs and her arms stretched out above her head.

"Ooh, I was not expecting this!" she cooed as I tied off the rope suspending her arms in the air.

I put my finger on her mouth and shushed her. My fingers felt around behind her and slid her zipper down, and I peeled her dress off of her. Her pink nipples were already erect and begging to be touched. I stood back and watched as her breaths became deeper and her breasts rose and fell with each breath.

"Do I have your permission?" I whispered softly into her ear.

"Permission for what?" she asked softly.

"Permission to do whatever I want with your body tonight," I whispered.

Amanda bit her bottom lip and breathed lustily.

"Yes, very very much yes. My body is yours tonight, whatever you want. I am yours, do to me as you see fit.", she said in shallow breaths, body squirming with anticipation.

I slid my hands down her sides and kissed her lips, then her neck, between her breasts, each nipple, down her belly, and then I kissed her pussy through her soaked panties. The warmth of her pink mound radiated onto my lips as I slowly slid her panties down to her ankles and kissed her bare pinkness. She gasped and moaned softly as my lips moved to her thighs and softly kissed around her pussy. I knelt down and lifted her legs, setting them on my shoulders. I could feel the warmth of her wet pink folds radiating on my face. Her thighs squeezed around my head and she moaned deeply as my tongue slipped inside of her. She squirmed and moaned as my tongue explored her pussy from top to bottom. Her legs wrapped around my head and crossed behind my back as she screamed out in pleasure as she rode my face into her first orgasm of the night, the first orgasm in five days. After her legs stopped quivering, I placed her feet back on the floor and stood behind her. I undressed as she caught her breath. Pressed my cock against her pussy and teased her by sliding the tip up and down her pussy. She arched her back and pushed back, trying to slip me inside her. I let her succeed and she moaned again as my tip pressed into her cervix. Then I slid my cock out of her.

"Babe!" she pleaded.

"I want to play a game. Let's call it 'May I please?' There are two rules. The first is if I have to repeat myself, you get punished. Second is, if you want something, you have to say may I please, first.", I told her as my teased my cock on the outside of her pussy some more. "What do you say?"

She nodded in agreement.

"Great, first question. Hot or cold?" I asked.

"Huh?" she replied.

Amanda cried out in pain and surprise as the paddle slapped her ass cheek.

"What the fuck was that?" she yelled.

I held up the paddle and lifted the blindfold for her to see. The paddle was wrapped in black leather with the word slut embroidered in pink into it, and her initials embroidered into the handle.

"Ooh, can I be your slut?" she asked with a naughty smile.

I slipped the blindfold back over her eyes and spanked her again. She yelled out and moaned as her ass cheek turned pink.

"May I please be your slut tonight?", she moaned as I rubbed her pink ass cheek.

"Baby, you can be my slut whenever you want," I whispered to her and kissed her neck. "Now, again, hot or cold?"

"Cold please," she said breathlessly.

I went to the freezer and retrieved an ice cube from the freezer. I stood in front of her and held her hands with my free hand as I slid the ice cube across her bottom lip. She opened her mouth slightly as water dripped down her chin and onto her breasts. I pulled the ice cube away and sucked her bottom lip into my mouth. She moaned softly as my mouth tugged at hers. I ran the ice cube down her neck and circled her nipples with it. I licked up the water as it cascaded down her breasts and onto her stomach. My tongue swirled around her nipple while the ice cube swirled around her other nipple. She gasped and moaned as my tongue, ice and fingers played with her nipples. She squirmed and moaned as I switched nipples. Her nipple was cold and stiff in my mouth as my tongue played across it slowly, in purposeful motions. The ice cube slide down between her breasts, leaving a cold wet trail in its path as I worked my way down between her legs and teased her clit with the small remains of the ice cube.

My lips embraced hers as my fingers slipped between her thighs. The ice cube melted rapidly in my hand as I pressed it against her clit and slipped my fingers in and out of her. Her voice quivered as my fingers explored inside of her wetness as she bit her lower lip and moaned quickly. I sped up my fingers, my palm slapping the hood of her clit as my fingers delved in and out of her with every flick of my wrist. She cried out and moaned loudly as her body was consumed in another orgasm. I removed my fingers from between her legs and shoved them into her mouth. She sucked them clean.

"Good girl. Next question, pussy or ass?" I asked her as my hand caressed her cheeks.

"Pussy... No! Ass! No... I don't know!" she cried out.

Amanda gasped and moaned as the paddle struck her bare cheek again.

"Mmmmmm, fuck that's making me so wet!" she moaned.

"Pussy or ass?" I asked again, holding the paddle against her freshly spanked ass cheek.

"May I please have it in my ass!" Amanda moaned breathlessly.

"Open your mouth and suck," I order her as I rubbed a new butt plug with a jeweled sunflower on it across her lips.

I left her sucking on the butt plug as I knelt behind her and spread her ass cheeks. Her pink asshole looked neglected in need of attention. I squeezed her cheeks apart and swirled my tongue around her pink asshole. A muffle moan of ecstasy emanated from Amanda as my tongue teased her neglected asshole. I pulled my head back to admire my work. She was beyond wet; her pussy was dripping wet. Her juices coated her pussy and along her thighs so much that droplets of her lust leaked from her pink labia and began to dribble down her thighs. I continued to tongue her ass and her moans grew me frequent. I stood up and pulled the plug from her mouth. I kissed her sweetly and softly for a minute before taking position behind her again. The plug, wet with her saliva pushed into her ass, her pink asshole stretching slowly around it as it sank deeper into her. She gasped as her tiny pink ass claimed the butt plug and the sunflower replaced her little pink asshole.

"Do you want my cock in you now?" I asked her as I rubbed her pussy with my hand.

"Yes, I want your cock in me so bad, please!" she begged.

The paddle made a loud thwack as it made contact with her bare cheek, still pink from the last spanking.

"Ahhh! May I please have you cock in me! Please, baby put your cock in me!" she moaned loudly.

I grabbed her hips as I stood behind her and guided my cock up against her pussy. She arched her back in anticipation and wiggled her ass and pussy. I pushed my hips forward and my cock slipped inside her. She was soaking wet that it slipped in with no effort at all. Her pussy was tight and slick, and the heat of her lust hugged my cock like a blanket. I grabbed her hips and thrusted in and out of her with fervor. Her soaking wetness squished with every thrust I made back into her. Her moaning was continuous as my cock played in and out of her, a wet slapping sound playing out over and over again as my hips met her ass checks. Her moans turned into yells of pleasure and ecstasy as I felt her pussy tighten around my cock. I fucked her faster and harder as she got closer to another orgasm. She screamed out and her legs and ass shook as she was gripped in another orgasm. Her body tensed and I could hear the fabric in the rope holding her arms up creaking as she pulled against it as the wave of pleasure took her over.

My breath quickened as the grip inside her pussy increased and I could feel myself getting close to climax. I grunted and closed my eyes as I felt my climax grow inside of me. Her hot, slick insides grabbed at my cock as I rammed in and out of her while she rode out her orgasm. I held back as long as I could, flexing my cock as hard as I could until it felt like it would burst. I threw my head back and yelled out as I thrust my cock all the way into Amanda's pussy, my tip crashing against her cervix once again. I grabbed her hips tightly and pull her hard into my hips and growled as five days of stored up cum finally released deep inside of her. She yelled out as we came together, her pussy squeezing my cock as it pours more cum into her unprotected pussy with every twitch. The last vestiges of my seed spilled into her and my knees grew weak as my climax subsided. For several moments I held onto her hips, my cock pinned inside her as we both panted and breathed hard. I could feel every deep breath she took from inside of her pussy, her soft, slick insides teasing my sensitive cock. I regained my composure and loosened the rope that held her arms up.

"You've earned yourself a break, now get on your knees," I demanded.

Amanda got on her knees as she was told. I stood in front of her, semi-hard cock slick with my cum and her juices, creamy white ring around the base. I was tremendously turned on at the sight of her. She was on her knees, blindfolded and putting complete and total trust in me, her breasts rose and fell as her breathing started to return to normal, and below her a puddle of cum and pussy juices formed as the combination of both of our lust literally dripped from her flooded womb and pink mound. I grabbed the back of her head and placed my cock at her lips.

"May I please suck you cock?" she asked without being told.

"Of course, you've been a good girl and deserve a reward," I told her as my cock slipped into her mouth.

Amanda was a damn champion cock sucker. She not only cleaned out juices off my cock, but she used her expert tongue, and I was rock hard and ready to go in minutes. I stood her back up and pulled the rope tight again. Out of the bag I retrieved a vibrator wand toy and used my cum leaking out of her to lube it up. I turned it all the way up and stuff it into her pussy. Her legs gave out on her as her pussy devoured the head of the wand, leaving only a pink tail sticking out from between her labia. I placed a hand on her belly and used the other to tug softly on the butt plug. I rotated it slowly as her asshole stretched around it. She moaned softly as her ass reluctantly released the plug. Her pink asshole was puffy and swollen, begging for more attention. I pressed the tip of my saliva-soaked cock against her pink little asshole, and I could feel her stretch around me as my tip eased deeper and deeper into her asshole. I pushed a little more and my tip slipped past her asshole. Her tight pink asshole gripped my cock tight as I slowly eased myself deeper inside. Amanda was in pure bliss, moaning and gasping as I inched deeper and deeper into her ass.

"Oh my God your dick feels so good in my ass baby! May I please have you dick deeper in my ass?" she moaned.

I grabbed her hips and shoved my cock deeper into her ass. No sooner was I fully inside her, she was moving her hips and sliding my cock in and out of her. She threw her head back and moaned loudly as her speed increased. I started thrusting with my hips as well and added to the momentum. Soon we were both moaning out loud. She screamed and stopped thrusting my cock into her as another orgasm took her over. I reached forward and rubbed her clit with my hand. She screamed even louder as my touch amplified her orgasm. I looked down and admired how her tight asshole gripped my cock as it slid out of her. The inside of her ass was soft and warm and my cock enjoyed every inch of her ass. I grabbed her breasts as I quickened my thrusts in and out of her ass. I teased her nipples in between my fingers. Damn fucking her ass felt so damn good. Her soft, pink insides were hitting my cock in all of the right places. I grabbed her hips tightly and my breath quivered as my climax built up. A few more thrusts and I was spilling my hot seed inside of her ass. I pulled out of her slowly, my super sensitive cock being teased by the tightness of her ass. Eventually, her pink asshole releases my cock, and my cum started to leak from her freshly fucked ass.

I reached up and untied the ropes, and then I did the cuffs. Amanda's body went limp as her arms wrapped around my neck. I reached down and scooped her up in my arms and carried us to the couch. I laid her exhausted naked body across mine, holding her tightly.

She snuggled up to me tightly, "Thank you babe, tonight was amazing, and I can't wait to do this again," she says as she closed her eyes and rested her head on my arm.

"But I haven't given you your surprise yet!" I told her with a smile on her face.

Amanda's eyes burst open and looked at me with shock and concern. I leaned into her and kissed her gently on the lips. I looked into her deep blue eyes and with every ounce of my heart I spoke three words I've never spoken to a woman I cared so much for.

"I love you," I whispered softly.

Her eyes peered into mine for a moment, and tears began to well up in the corners of her eyes. For a brief second, I thought I'd ruined the night, and the moment. In a flash, Amanda's hands grabbed the back of my head and hugged my face to hers. She kissed me passionately for several moments until she pulled my head back and peered into my eyes once again.

"I love you too!"

****

Early morning sunlight penetrated through the blinds and crept into my eyes. I took a deep breath as my brain shifted from sleep mode to awake mode. I could smell Amanda's strawberry shampoo still, after our sensual shower after last night's fun. We were sexually drained but couldn't keep our hands off one another. Shower sex didn't happen but holding one another in the shower as the hot water crashed over us was a spectacular experience. I played some music on my phone while we showered together, and Amanda, much to my surprise, had an absolutely wonderful singing voice. She rubbed soap in her hair while signing and shaking her hips, and she was just absolutely adorable doing it.

The more I learned about Amanda, the deeper in love with her I fell. Maybe she could be the one? I slid my hand across the sheets to reach for her, but her side of my bed was empty. It was still warm, so she hadn't been gone for long. I opened my eyes to see a wrinkled mess on the sheets where she had been. My heart sank and skipped a beat. Was last night too much? Did I overdo it last night? I sat up and looked around frantically. Amanda's luggage was still in the corner of my bedroom, so that was a good sign. I jumped up out of bed and sleepily stumbled down the hallway towards the living room. Her red dress and panties were a crumpled mess in the living room. She must still be here. The clanging of pots and pans in the kitchen confirmed that for me. As I neared the kitchen, the smell of freshly brewed coffee wafted into my nose and it smell amazing.

1...34567...13