The New Guy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OW!" I yelled.

"Weren't you listening?" she asked, stern look on her face.

"Yes!" I replied defensively.

"Oh? What was the last question I asked you?" Amanda challenged, eyes narrowed and pensive.

"Uhhhh..." I uttered.

SHIT, I was caught. I knew it, she knew it.

She pulled my hair again, "Ow, stop that dammit!"

"I asked you how many kids you think you'll end up with," she said matter-of-factly.

"I dunno..." I said looking down and avoiding her eyes. "One or two, maybe three I guess."

Her hand lifted my chin up and she looked me in the eyes, her face full of concern.

Her hands caressed my cheeks, and she gave me a quick peck on the lips, "Mr. Michaels, what is bothering you?"

"Nothing," I mumbled, turning my face away from hers again.

She forcefully snapped my face back to hers and firmly held my cheeks, forcing me to look at her.

"I haven't known you very long, but I know you intimately enough that I can you're full of shit," said Amanda demandingly. "Spill it, or I'm pulling your hair again."

"Fine! Fine! I am worried about getting your pregnant. Don't get me wrong I want kids, but I am scared that I am not ready to be a dad. I have no doubt you will be a great mother, but I fear that our risky behavior will jeopardize your career and future. That, and I saw myself married happily and in a long-term relationship before having kids," I told her, causing her eyebrows to go up again and swallowed hard after I realized I might have offended her. "I mean, I'm not saying I don't want to have kids with you, or that I can't see myself marrying you in the future. Hell, at breakfast this morning I visualized you with a pregnant belly and I got a little hard thinking about it. I'm saying that we've barely met, and I have all of these emotions and strong feelings for you, but I am just afraid that if we rush into something, we might regret it later."

Amanda smiled ear to ear and kissed me deeply.

"Dalus, you're such a gentleman, and it's so damned cute on you, but I think that you forget that I am a 23-year-old woman with her own career, who can make her own decisions. If I do get pregnant, it's because I wanted to get pregnant. I don't make decisions on a whim, and I'll let you in on a little secret. I didn't want kids until you came along. I was perfectly happy emotionally and physically, keeping myself satisfied with my vibrators and dildos. I was happy working for my dad, traveling around the country and meeting new clients and customers," she said, looked deeply into my eyes and gently scratched the top of my head, which helped me relax. "And then this big lug of a Marine almost knocks me over on my first day back to the office in weeks, and my life has been turned upside down ever since then. You're a good man, Dalus, and you don't give yourself nearly as much credit as you deserve. Not only are you the man who has broken me down and made me vulnerable and completely at the mercy of a man in ways I've never felt before, you're the hero who saved my brother in Iraq. I wanted you all to myself, but now I find myself anxious to be filled with more of your seed in the hopes that I do get pregnant. I may not have you all to myself forever, but if I have a baby with you, I'll always have a piece of you with me. And for what it matters, I know for a fact you would make a great dad."

"I don't know, it's still terrifying..." I muttered.

She kissed me again.

"Mr. Michaels, you've faced down insurgents in Iraq, faced horrors most people never even thought of, and the thought of being a dad terrifies you?" she giggled, amused at the irony. "Look, I really enjoy what we have between us, so much so that I cannot wait to see people's reactions tomorrow at work when I kiss you passionately in the break room. I won't say I love you just yet, but I will say that I am in love with you. I know its only been a little more than a week, but I've NEVER had such strong feelings for anyone until I met you. You didn't just set me straight in the parking garage, you awakened me. I didn't know what awoke in me until here recently, and I learned that its true, honest feelings for you. The more I find out about you, the more interesting you become, and the deeper I fall for you. I cannot wait to see what the future brings. I tell you what though, what if we didn't try to make a concentrated effort to get pregnant, but at the same time, not do anything to prevent it from happening either?"

I thought for a minute, "Yeah, I guess we could do that. And for the sake of full disclosure, truth is I am in love with you as well."

Amanda grinned, "Besides, it's not just about pregnancy. Getting pumped full of your cum was such a liberating experience, and it felt sooooo fucking good, nothing like I've ever felt before even comes close. So warm and gooey as it filled my insides, the feeling of your cock flexing, growing, and twitching as you shot more and more cum inside me. Fuck it drove my pussy wild. I was so damned horny at breakfast this morning as your cum trickled out of my pussy and tickled my walls as it oozed its way out," she moaned softly and gyrated her hips. "Fuck, my lady parts are aching already at the thought of it."

My cock was growing hard at the thought of filling her pussy again, and her talking about it got me stiff and rock hard. When I was fully hard, her talking about her aching pussy made my cock twitch with anticipation, and it bounced up and slapped her pussy.

"Mmmmm..." she moaned as my cock twitched again, the head pushing against her tiny little pink pussy. "Looks like I'm not the only one getting excited about the thought of filling my pussy with cum again."

Amanda's hands reached behind her and she placed my tip into her pussy. Her heels pushed into my back as she lowered her hips and slipped me inside her. I groaned and bit my lip as inch after inch dove deeper inside her. Her tight, wetness wrapped around my shaft, and I could feel her pussy muscles squeezing my cock. I felt her pussy muscles relax as her hips rested against mine. Then they tightened up again as she slid up my cock, and back down again. She was going intentionally slow and using her pussy muscles to squeeze my cock. I felt every damn inch as it slipped in and out of her, and it was sending shocks through me. I moaned as she slowly slid me back inside. Amanda giggled as she watched my face contort to the immense pleasure she was giving me. My legs shook, threatening to fail on me, as she reached behind and between her legs and squeezed my balls. Her gentle hands kneading my balls almost made me explode right then and there.

"Fuck..." I said, breathing heavily.

My head was swimming from the feeling of being inside her body and her touch sending waves of pleasure rippling through my body, unable to process all of this intense euphoria Amanda was causing. She slipped back down on my cock and squeezed my cock hard with her pussy. I moaned loudly as her cervix pressed on my frenulum. I grabbed her ass cheeks and squeezed every time she slid me back into her. I bit my bottom lips so hard, I thought I would draw blood.

"I feel how full your balls are. I didn't let you cum earlier because I wanted your balls to be full of cum. I can feel all of that cum in your balls now, all that pressure building up, just begging to be released," she whispered seductively into my ear as she vigorously kneaded my balls. "Let it go, release that pressure. Flood my unprotected pussy with all the cum in your balls. Fill my vulnerable womb with your seed. Conquer my pussy and womb with your cock like the might warrior you are."

Fuck her dirty talk was good. Her last slow thrust into her with the talk of flooding her womb sent me over the edge. I grabbed her ass tightly and pinned her hips to mine and bellowed into the air as the pressure in my balls released and exploded into her vulnerable pussy. I could feel the globs of cum escape my balls, works its way up my shaft, and erupt into her unprotected pussy. I could feel her cervix pressing up against tip of my cock as my hot cum splashed against it with every twitch. She wasn't kidding, I did have a lot of cum saved up. That morning I could feel my cum in her on the tip of my cock. Right now, I could feel my cum swimming around my tip and part of my shaft. Amanda rubbed her belly with both hands as my last few twitches of cum escaped my cock and added to the flood already invading her pussy. Her hand grabbed the base of my cock and she milked the last few drops in me, into her.

"Mmmmm, my pussy feels so good with all of that cum inside," she moaned softly. "It's so hot and filling. Don't pull out yet. I want to savor this feeling of being filled so deeply and so much."

Amanda moaned softly, biting her lip again as her hands tugged at her pink, hard nipples. I could feel her pussy flex around my cock, and my cum gush inside of her with every tug of her nipples. I reached down with my free hand and rubbed my thumb against the hood of her clit. She moaned and gasped as I played with her clit, her heels digging into my back again as her body tensed up for a climax. She tugged and pulled at her nipples harder and harder now, on the edge of her climax, her breasts and nipples were raw and pink from how rough she was being with her breasts, but it wasn't enough to push her over the edge. I froze for a second, watching her struggle to push herself over the edge, pussy stuffed full of my cock and cum, attacking her nipples with no fear. I did the only thing I could think to do, I reached behind her and slipped two fingers into her ass. My fingers slowly plunged in and out of her pink asshole as her climax threatened to spill over and send her into another orgasm.

"Ah, ah, ah... faster, faster, in my ass, please!" she begged in between breaths.

I sped up my fingers in her ass and added a third finger. Amanda's body tensed, her knees digging into my sides as her body tightened up, her arms wrapping tightly around my neck and squeezing hard enough I could feel blood welling up in my head.

"FUUUUUCKKKKK!!" she cried out as she orgasmed, the surrounding woods echoing the sound of her release of pleasure.

Her body shook wildly as her orgasm took her over. Her pussy flexed so hard from the orgasm, she squeezed out my semi-hard cock right out of her pussy. After several moments, her body relaxed, and she placed her head on my chest and breathed heavily. I held her to me and ran my fingers through her wet hair as she caught her breath. She lifted her head and placed her forehead against mine.

"I've...never... had... an... orgasm... that intense... before... holy shit your cum is freakin' magical," she said between gasps of air.

I kissed her lips, then her forehead, and wrapped my arms around her and started walking towards the shore. I looked up, and the sun was starting to set, leaving long strings of sunlight penetrating through the forest, like fingers reaching for us.

"Come on baby, let's get out of here before it gets dark," I told her.

"Carry me please?" she asked, hugging my neck more tightly.

"What?" I asked.

"Please carry me, my legs aren't working right after that orgasm, and I don't think I have the strength to pull myself out of the water. Once again, I find myself vulnerable and completely at your mercy, Mr. Michaels," she said as she placed her head on my shoulders.

"Sure thing baby," I told her as I carried our naked bodies out of the water and towards the shore line.

I could feel her legs and pussy quiver against my arm as her recent orgasm still lingered.

****

Amanda kept to her word Monday and shocked everyone in the office. I got to work 15 minutes early, it's a military thing, showing up later than that just doesn't feel right. Everyone in the office, save a few, were in the breakroom chatting about their weekend and making their morning coffee and teas. Russ and I were talking about priorities for the week and planning out the day. Amanda comes into the break room, and she is not wearing her typical business attire of some kind of button up colored blouse and a matching knee-high skirt. She was wearing a beautiful white summer dress, adorned with roses and stems in the fabric pattern, and a pair of off dark red high heels, causing her steps to click as she entered the break room.

She picked me out of the group and her face lit up with a smile that brightened the whole room. I saw her walk in and smiled at her before turning back to Russ and continuing our conversation. Amanda took my coffee mug from my hands and took a sip out of it, before placing it on the counter behind me. In typical Amanda style, she grabs fistfuls of my shirt and pulls me to her and wraps her arms around my neck as our lips meet one another. I put my hand in the small of her back, and my other between her shoulder blades and kiss her back deeply, dipping her a little. Her eyes open as I dip her and she squeaks a little, but it must have worked because her leg lifted off the ground. I kissed her deeply for a solid 10 seconds, enough to savor the moment and give everyone a little show, but not long enough to get blood flowing in places that would be awkward in public places. I stood Amanda back up and broke our embrace. Amanda stumbled back and wiped her lip, clearly a little flustered, and I realized the whole room has gone silent and is staring at us. It wasn't a look of disgust, I don't think, possibly curiosity or amazement? After a few seconds of staring from everyone else, I started to get a little uncomfortable, so I grabbed my coffee and Amanda's hand and we walked out of the break room. Once we were around the corner and out of ear shot, she and I shared a good laugh.

Being open about our relationship at work made things interesting, to put it lightly. Some of the guys at work gave me high fives, while others couldn't even look at me. Ladies in the office would smile at me in the hallways, while others would whisper something into their friend's ear as I walked by. One girl ambushed me, pinned me against the wall, and shoved her hands down my pants and stroked me forcefully until I was hard, only to smile and walk away, saying that she sees why Amanda always has a smile on her face now. I told Amanda about the ambush and she laughed it off. Apparently, Amanda owed her a favor, and that's how she cashed it in. Aside from all that, I looked forward going to work.

I got to see Amanda, and we started doing things like a real couple, eating lunch together, holding hands together under the conference table at meetings, hell we left work one day and spent an hour talking and kissing in the parking garage and just enjoyed one another's company. It's been so long since I'd been in a serious relationship that didn't revolve around sex, but there was plenty of touching and feeling. Amanda was a very physical person, and she always wanted to hold my hand or be touching me in some manner. Thursday, I spent most of the day in the server room. I was upgrading the hardware in there while troubleshooting some network issues that had been piling up. My phone buzzed in my pocket, I pulled it out and saw that Amanda was texting me.

A: So, my dad is sending me to finalize things with a customer in Kentucky, some power plant, won't be back until Wednesday!

M: Aww babe, I'll miss you!

A: I'll miss you too! :)

Where are you? Looked for you in your office to tell you in person but didn't see you around.

M: In the server room, doing some upgrades.

A: Stay put, I want to come give you a proper goodbye kiss, I fly out in four hours.

M: Ok, see you soon.

I heard the door to the server room click open, and then shut. I turned around to see Amanda undoing the straps on her red dress, and the fabric fell to her waist. Her perky white breasts bounced as she walked towards me, pink nipples hard and erect.

"What are you d..." I started to say.

Amanda placed her finger over my mouth and shushed me. She dropped to her knees and unzipped my pants and yanked out my soft cock. Her soft hands gently stroked me to get my cock to wake up. She stuck out her tongue and looked up at me, her eyes looking into mine, and slowly swirled the tip of my cock with her tongue. Her wet warm tongue touched my tip and electricity shot through me. I leaned back against one of the hardware shelves, my knees growing weak as her tongue teased the underside of my cock. I could feel my cock growing harder in her soft hand as her tongue explored my length farther and farther down. I reached down and put my hands in her soft blond hair. She took that as a signal I wanted more and took my cock into her mouth. Amanda was not holding back this time. Her mouth and tongue worked my cock with fervor. I could feel myself pushing against the back of her throat. Her left hand stroked my length as I slipped in and out of her mouth. Fucking shit, I was not going to last.

"Amanda!" I moan as I grabbed a fist of her hair.

She pulled my cock out of her mouth and placed my tip on her tongue while willfully stroking my soaking wet shaft to completion. Her eyes never left mine as I bit my lower lip and released my cum into her mouth. The first two ropes hit the roof of her mouth, but my knees gave out on me and the angle changed, and my next three ropes shot out and decorated her lip, cheek, and eyebrow with my hot seed. She continued to stroke my cock as I came and my remaining cum spilled on to her tongue, creating a milky white pool on her tongue. She released my cock and tried to keep my cum in her mouth, but some spilled off her tongue and onto her chin. I stood there and caught my breath while admiring her. She was beautiful alright, but with my cum splattered on her face, dripping off her chin and onto her perky, firm breasts and nipples, she was a sight to behold. I grabbed my phone and snapped a photo of her covered in my hot sticky mess.

"Hey!" she yelled as the camera shutter clicked.

"That's a little something to get me through the weekend without you," I smiled.

Amanda giggled and smiled as she began to use her fingers and mouth to clean up the mess I made all over her.

She left a few hours later and messaged me when she landed. I missed her horribly already and I let her know it. No, not with a dick pic. Truth be told, I did a pouty lip with the best impersonation of a sad puppy dog I could muster and sent that to her. And for those of you judging me right now, she thought it was adorable. The next few days went slow. Not having Amanda around was surprisingly hard. I'd gotten used to seeing her smiling face around the office and it just wasn't the same without her around. As much as I hate to admit it, I was the one at home waiting by the phone for her to call. It made my day hearing her voice. I hadn't been this giddy about a girl since... sophomore year? I was wild for her. She called Friday and talked about the customers and what they were wanting done. She asked how my day went and so on. I looked over at the clock and realized it was 1am. We said our good nights and went to bed. I spent grueling hours waiting for her to call Saturday, I know she was doing more assessments of the power plant and wouldn't be off until later.

So, with Amanda in mind, I did something I never do - I went impulse shopping for some special items. After several hours at the store, I came home and stored them under my sofa for safe keeping. Sunday came around and Amanda had the day off. She called me around 7am, and laid the phone down next to her, and I did the same. Visually, it was like she way laying in the bed next to me. Around 9am I got up to shower and she requested to watch. I Face Timed her and propped the phone up in a safe spot in the shower. Just to give her a good show, I stood in the shower and rubbed one out. She cheered me the whole way. I let her go for a few hours and did some laundry and let my phone charge. When I called her back, she was in the pool. It was a warm 98 degrees in Kentucky that day, so she was cooling off in the pool.