The New Guy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A bead of sweat rolled down my forehead and dropped off my nose and onto my stomach. Her pussy was amazing, and I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. I reached down and grabbed my cock just as I was about to pull out and cum on her milky white belly. Her legs dropped down and wrapped around my waist and threw me forward and back into her. I released my cock and threw my hand out to catch myself after her legs caused the sudden shift in balance.

"Shit!" I cried out as I tried desperately to pull out of her.

It was no use. Her legs were vice gripped around me as my first shot of cum erupted into her tight, unprotected pussy. She screamed loudly as my cock twitched again and again, coating her insides with my hot cum. Her hips gyrated around as her pussy muscles squeezed and teased my cock, getting every last drop out of me. My climax was a mix of emotions. It felt great finally releasing my cum, her soft pink insides sending and electrical charge through me as they hugged my cock and rode me through my climax, but also fear and anxiety gripping my chest as my cock softly twitched ropes of hot seed into her unprotected pussy. The reality of the fact this could get her pregnant began to choked me. It was terrifying and liberating at the same time. I collapsed on top of her, her hips and pussy still working my cock as I grew soft. We both looked at each other and held our breath as we heard footsteps outside her door.

The bedroom door busted open, "What the hell is going on in... Dalus?! You son of bitch!"

I grabbed her pillow and covered myself as I realized Mr. Koffman had a shotgun leveled and point at me.

"How dare you defile my daughter! And to think that I did you a favor hiring you on!" he growled with rage.

"Daddy! Stop it!" cried Amanda, as she hid behind the comforter.

Mr. Koffman swung the shot gun towards her, "You shut your fucki..."

I jumped between the shotgun and her, grabbing the barrel with my free hand.

"Don't you fucking dare point that gun at her," I growled, voice thick with anger.

Mr. Koffman's eyes went wide.

"I ought to fucking shoot you where you stand for taking advantage of my daughter like this," he retorted, anger showing in his face.

A man in a wheelchair and a shotgun in his lap rolled up behind Mr. Koffman.

My heart sank as I saw the man in the wheelchair, "Roy?!"

"Dalus?!" said the wheel chaired figure, face full of surprise. "Dad, put down the gun, now!"

"Why!? Why shouldn't I pull this trigger and feed this piece of shit to the pigs?!" bellowed Mr. Koffman.

"Because Dalus is the one who dragged me out of the comms tent after we got hit with with the mortar. I wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for him. Besides, we both know the gun isn't loaded and Dalus can kill you with his bare hands before you even know what happened," pleaded Roy, placing his hand on his father's arm.

The shotgun lowered as the anger melted from his face. We all stood there for several moments until Mr. Koffman dropped his shot gun on the floor and hugged me tightly.

"Thank you! Thank you for saving my boy," he said.

When he pulled away his eyes were moist with tears.Mr. Koffman glanced at me, then Amanda, then me, then Amanda.

He pointed at me and looked at Amanda, "Is he the reason you've been prancing around here like a school girl who's crush just asked her to prom and glued to your phone when you are at home?"

Amanda's face went red with embarrassment, "Dad!"

"Is this what you really want?" he asked her.

Amanda grinned wide and vigorously nodded yes.

Mr. Koffman put his hand on my shoulder, "Well, you saved my son from a certain death, and you make my daughter happier than I've seen since her mother died. I give you two my blessing, but with one condition."

I nodded in response, "Sir?"

Mr. Koffman picked his shotgun up off the floor, "You hurt her, and next time this won't be unloaded."

"Understood, sir," I replied.

Mr. Koffman, finally realizing the awkwardness of the situation cleared his throat and stepped towards the door.

"Apologies, I will give you two some privacy to make yourself presentable," Mr. Koffman said awkwardly as he closed the door behind him.

The door clicked and I dropped the pillow. Amanda pulled the comforter off of her and revealed her tiny pink pussy with a stream of white cum leaking out of her and down her thigh.

"Well, guess this means we are officially a couple now?" I said, raising my hands in a confused gesture.

Amanda squealed in excitement as she jumped off the bed and tackled me, kissing me passionately.

****

The early morning sunlight shined bright through the tall windows that adorned the dining room. It was going to be a warm day, but the sunlight on my skin felt warm and nice as we all sat around the breakfast table. Hands down, this was the most awkward breakfast I've ever had. Mr. Koffman had caught Amanda and I red handed in bed together a mere hour ago. Amanda and I dared not take longer than necessary to get dressed and join Mr. Koffman and Roy downstairs, so we did not have a chance to clean up after our love making. Amanda didn't even clean my cum out of her, she just wiped the little bit that was leaking onto her thigh, smeared it onto her pussy, and stepped into a lacy G-string pair of white panties and a fuzzy pair of pajama bottoms. She held my hand tightly and clung to my arm as we worked our way down the hallway and downstairs into the kitchen.

Amanda made some bacon and eggs for everyone, and the four of us sat around the table together. My head was swimming, and my chest was tight with a hurricane of emotions. I was angry because of the way Mr. Koffman came through the door and handled the situation, especially with a shotgun. I was overjoyed to see Roy, but I had so many questions for him. Anxiety was choking me knowing that I'd just pumped Amanda's unprotected pussy full of cum, and on top of that, she was sitting at the table conversating with her dad and brother, belly full of cum swimming around inside her, and she was just acting like nothing happened at all. I was a nervous wreck! What if she got pregnant? I suppose Amanda wasn't the worse choice to be the mother of my child, but was I even ready to be a father? It's not that I don't want kids, but I'd planned to be married with a woman I love before having kids. Amanda and I barely knew each other, and we were growing closer every day, and I wouldn't mind having a baby with her, but after we'd gotten to know each other much better and were comfortable with one another in every way possible.

I cared for Amanda very much, but I was scared as hell. I looked over at Amanda and admired the sunlight washing over her. It made her blond hair grow, and her blue eyes sparkle as she looked at me and smiled. She truly was a beautiful, stunning girl. I looked at her and soaked in her beauty and tried to visualize her with a pregnant belly. Then again, a pregnant belly would look good on her in my opinion, and I'd be lying to myself if didn't agree that the thrill of the risk of getting her pregnant wasn't at least a little bit of a turn on. Amanda's head tilted and she placed her hand in mine on my lap and leaned towards me.

"Hey, you ok?" she whispered as she squeezed my hand and rubbed her thumb across the back of my hand.

I squeezed her hand back and nodded yes, before biting off a chunk out of bacon.

Mr. Koffman cleared his throat as he looked over at Amanda and myself.

"So, how long has this been going on?" he asked, waiving an empty fork at us.

"Uh, well..." I muttered before Amanda cut me off.

"Since my first day back at the office when I returned from the Atlanta conference. I confess, at first I thought he was just another project manager or someone you hired on that was as dumbs as they were boring. I was a bit hard on him the whole day, but he helped me out when my computer was on the fritz and I had to get payroll out. We were the last ones out of the office that day, and he and I had a conversation in the parking garage" She said as she squeezed my hand. "I guess you can say that we really connected in the parking garage."

I was taking a drink of coffee when she said connected and I choked up and some of the hot coffee when down the wrong tube. I motioned that I was ok and tried to hide my discomfort of the current conversation by asking my own question.

"Roy, I had no idea that Mr. Koffman was your dad. Your last name is Diaz, so I never made a connection. Last I heard, you were living outside of Mobile?" I asked.

"I still am living outside of Mobile, but ever since I got discharged, Dad takes me fishing every weekend that we can afford to take the time off. We head down to Destin a couple of times a year with some other disabled vets like me, and Dad charters a boat for a couple days, at no expense to myself and the other veterans," Roy said as he gobbled down his eggs.

Mr. Koffman shrugged, and his face turned a little red.

"I do what I can for our veterans," he said and gave me a little wink.

Roy continued, "As for my last name, Dad and mom weren't married when I was born. My mom died in childbirth, and he gave me her last name when I was born to honor her memory."

I nodded, slightly suprised with Roy's response, but accepting none the less.

I turned to Mr. Koffman and spoke, "Mr. Koffman, I want to apologize for goi..."

"Let me stop you right there, son," Mr. Koffman bellow as he held up a hand. "Firstly, call me Scott. Mr. Koffman is my work name, and we are not at work right now. Secondly, no apologizes needed, for anything. You saved my only son from a certain death in Iraq, and you have brought happiness back into my daughter's life after a dark time she seemed to be trapped in for years. She looks just like her mother did at her age. Her mother glowed with beauty when she was pregnant with Amanda, and I can see that same glow in Amanda now."

I swallowed hard on the eggs I was chewing at the mention of Amanda glowing like she was pregnant.

Scott continued, "Tell me what happened in Iraq to my son? He said he doesn't remember much of the attack, just that when he woke up, you were there to greet him, and the medics and doctors said you saved his life."

I cleared my throat and Roy scratched the scar on his neck.

"It was really just another day for us. Hot, miserable, dry, and good ole Lenny outside the tent plucking his banjo and singing off key like always," Roy chuckled at that. "Roy and I were on shift in the comms shack that day, which was more of just a tent just big enough to fit a few people and some comms gear in. Mortar attacks weren't unheard of and were generally widely off target. I got up to grab another bottle of water, and Roy turned around in his seat so I could throw him one when the first mortar came in. They told me it was a 120mm mortar that landed about 6 feet away from our tent. The concussion knocked us both out, and when I came to, I realized that Roy wasn't moving. I'll spare you the details, but a quick scan of his injuries revealed a hole in his neck, and he was bleeding profusely. I dragged him out and hollered for Doc to come treat him. For five minutes we endured a savage mortar attack, and all I could do was hold the field bandage to Roy's neck and keep him from bleeding out. Doc finally made it to him and took over, and he was rushed to an emergency triage center somewhere in Bagdad."

Roy cleared his throat, "They pulled out ten pieces of shrapnel out of my back, and another five out of my butt. I was told it was just shit luck that a piece of shrapnel went through the comms gear and into my neck, but they told me that you covered me with your body while applying pressure to my neck, and that saved my life. Yeah, I can't use my legs, but at least my important parts still work, and I am alive to use them. I can't thank you enough."

I waived both of my hands, uncomfortable with all the praise and attention, "Bro, stop. We are Marines, and battle buddies. If I were in your situation, you would have done the same for me, because we are Marines and that is what Marines do."

Roy reached across the table and we fist bumped, and simultaneously said, "Hoorah."

Scott and Roy left after our breakfast to return Roy to his home in Mobile, leaving me and Amanda in the house alone together again. Amanda came down the stairs in a white and yellow sun dress with sunflowers adorned on it, and her hiking boots. She took my hands in hers and started pulling me towards the door.

"Come on, let's go have some fun," she said, smile as radiant as bright as the morning sun that blanketed us at breakfast.

We walked behind the house and she let me down a gravel path to a barn. It was an older barn, traditional red walls, and shingled roof. It smelled of hay and manure, and the doors creaked as we opened them up. Inside was three horses, neighing inside their stables. She walked one out and strapped a saddle and reins on the animal. She did the same to a second.

"Ever rode before?" she asked.

"A little, but not in many many years," I told her.

"Hop on, I am going to take you to my special place. Not even my dad and brother know of this place. I found it when I was fourteen, and it's been my place where I go when I want to feel at peace," she said, motioning at the other saddled horse. "Try to keep up!"

No sooner was I on the horse and had the reins in hand, she spurred her horse forward. I followed her through twisting and winding woods, and I admired her expert skill as a rider. The noon sun was peeking in here and there through the canopy, and the Georgia mid-summer heat was picking up. Amanda would wait for me to navigate a difficult obstacle and would always wait for me at the top of a hill with her radiant smile. Seeing her smile made me smile, and my heart filled with joy seeing her so happy. After an hour of riding, we finally came to a clearing in the trees that opened, and I could hear water running. Amanda dismounted and tied the reins to a thick tree branch. She pulled the hair band out of her hair, and let her hair drop to her shoulders. She looked at me with a naughty look and a mischievous smile, and motioned with her finger for me to follow, before she slipped into the thick brush nearby.

I dismounted and tied off my horse. As I stepped into the brush, I looked for Amanda, but could not see her. I heard giggling coming from the other side of the thick brush and I walked into that direction. I came around a thick tree and found her summer dress hanging across a branch. A few more feet and I found her bra. Then her panties, and I almost tripped on her boots, finally, on the edge of the brush I found her socks laying across a tree branch. I stepped through the brush and found Amanda, completely naked, slowly walking backwards towards a small pond. She played with her nipples and rubbed her pussy as she stepped backward, closer and closer to the pond. I stripped down as quick as I could. By the time I got my underwear off, my cock was already rock hard. I took off running towards her, cock slapping against my stomach as it bounced with my stride.

Amanda squealed and turned towards the water just as I caught up with her. My cock nestled between her thighs and rubbed up against her pussy as she pressed her ass against me. I place my hand on her stomach and kissed her neck, causing her to moan softly and push her ass against me harder as her legs grew weak beneath her. My hand slid softly up her belly to her breast, and I squeezed her breast and played with her nipple. She turned her head and looked into my eyes with hers, face expressing longing, desire, and a need for more. I looked into her eyes as I reached down with my free hand and pressed my cock into her pussy. She bit her lower lip and closed her eyes as my cock split her labia and slipped inside her. I slid into her slowly, feeling her labia and pussy stretch to accommodate my girth. Amanda moaned, and always impatient as ever, arched her back and pushed her ass into me, taking my full length inside of her with one push of her hips into mine. She audibly moaned loud enough for it to echo a little off of the otherwise empty woods around us. She paused for a moment, and I could not believe how wet she was inside.

Her pussy was so wet and slick on the inside, but so tight and hungry that I squeezed her breast and love handle as she sank me deep into her. Her hips flexed and moved rapidly as she impaled herself over and over again on my cock, she was fucking me, all I could do was hang on and enjoy the ride. Her hand reached up and squeezed my hand on her breast, and she wrapped her other arm around me and bent over as her pussy began to squeeze around my cock. I could feel my cock head pushing into her cervix as she bent farther over and her back arched. She screamed out in pleasure as her body erupted into an orgasm. I took over and moved my hips to fuck her hard and fast, just how she liked it. Her body tensed up in my arms as the orgasm paralyzed her and just as fast, she came down from her orgasm and melted in my arms. I continued to thrust in and out of her as she reached back and ran her fingers through my hair. I could feel myself getting close and started grunting.

"I'm going to cum," I whispered into her ear.

A couple more thrusts, and Amanda's hands ripped mine away from her, and she dashed for the water. I stood there on the shoreline, cock and balls soaked with her juices, and my almost-climax dissipated quickly. She dove headfirst into the water and came up several yards away. Her hand came up out of the water and she motioned with a finger again for me to follow her. She started doing the back stroke deeper into the pond. Her breasts, flat stomach, and pink pussy glistened in the hot afternoon Georgia sunlight as water beaded across her body. I dove in after her, she giggled as I popped up next to her in the pond. I reach out to grab ahold of her and she squeaks and splashes water in my face before swimming away. Her milky white ass cheeks peek out of the water and taunt me as I kick my feet and go after her.

For some time, I chased her around the pond. Amanda let me just get close enough to reach out for her before swimming away again. We laughed and giggled like a bunch of school kids at recess and I couldn't remember the last time I had this much fun. I was wild for this woman. She was spontaneous, beautiful, smart, talented, and most importantly, she was crazy about me. Finally, after maybe 30 minutes of chasing her around in the water, I finally managed to get ahold of her. She squealed as I got ahold of her and wrapped my arms around her. I don't know if she was just worn out from all the swimming, or she just finally let me catch her, but I didn't care either way, I was just happy to hold her again. I could touch the bottom where we were, the water coming up to a point just below my arm pits. Amanda turned in my arms and wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled herself up and kissed me deeply. Her legs wrapped around me and I could feel her heels pushing into my lower back.

We talked, like... a lot. She asked about my time in the Marines and college, I asked her about her mom and about how she felt working for her dad. We talked about everything we could think of. At some point I apparently zoned out, taking in the scenery around us. A mix of beech, pine, cedar, and possibly birch trees ringed around the small pond, minus a sandy, rocky area where we entered the water at. A small steam fed into the pond, and another led out of it. The water wasn't clear, but it was clean enough I could see to the bottom in shallower areas. The canopy of the surrounding trees covered enough of the pond to keep it mostly shaded, but enough sunlight came through to warm the water, making it a comfortable temperature. I was rudely brought back to reality when Amanda yanked on my hair and pulled my head back.