The New Guy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked into the kitchen and what I saw put a smile on my face. Amanda was bent over with her head in the fridge. She wore a dark red night gown of some sort, that stopped at her waist. Her bare ass and pussy were in plain view. Her pussy and ass, and the loose fabric of her night gown swayed as she moved her hips to the soft pop music playing from her phone on the counter. Hmmm... just a bit of de ja vu. I snuck up behind her and waited. Her voice was a relaxing sound as she halfheartedly sang along to the music. After a few moments, she stood up and turned around. I grabbed the carton of eggs in her hand, and she shrieked and grabbed her chest. She slapped me hard on the shoulder.

"You asshole! You scared the ba-jesus outta me!" she shrieked, voice thick with surprise.

I put the carton of eggs on the counter next to us and grabbed her hand. I spun her around and wrapped my arm around her tiny waist. I leaned into her and dipped her, as she threw her arms around my chest. I kissed her softly, pecking her lips gently a few times before kissing her deeply. Amanda squeezed her arms around my chest and pulled her body against mine. Her soft hands played in my hair and across my cheeks, as her strawberry shampoo invaded my senses again. Holding her, kissing her, having her in my apartment, everything about this moment felt peaceful and right. I leaned her back up and we shared a few more pecking kisses. I squeezed her waist tight and pushed her against me.

"Good morning, gorgeous. How did you sleep?" I asked her as I placed my forehead against her.

"Good morning, babe, and I slept like a rock last night. Last night wore me out, but it was soooooooo worth it. I've never woken up feeling so satisfied before," she said, sneaking in a kiss.

I looked over at the pots and pans, "What are you doing?" I asked.

"Well, I went to sleep with a pussy and ass full of cum last night, but I woke up with an empty stomach. I am starving and thought I would make us breakfast," she said.

"No ma'am, that is simply unacceptable," I told her, in a matter-of-fact tone.

Amanda's eyebrows went up in a perplexed look, dimples forming on her cheeks as her mouth frowned. I reached down and grasped her bare ass cheeks, the softness of her pussy lips and inner thighs brushing up against my finger as I lifted her off the ground. I carried her to the other side of the kitchen and gently set her on the counter. My hands slid down to her thighs and spread her legs apart. The strap on her night gown slid down her shoulder and arm, exposing a pink, erect nipple and one of her soft, white mounds. I looked down as her legs spread wide, her tiny pussy opened up, exposing her pink wetness and clitoral hood, and I just couldn't help myself. I squatted down and planted a kiss on her clitoral hood. Amanda gasped as my lips pressed between her thighs, and she put her hands in my hair. I gently and slowly kissed around her pussy and inner thighs, teasing her. I could hear her breathing become more frequent as her excitement and pleasure increased. Pink, swollen inner labia peeked out from between her folds and I took time to suck both of them, one at a time, into my mouth. A soft, humming moan emanated from her lips as my mouth sucked and tugged at her pink labia, and I could feel her wetness smear across my chin and lips. I moved my tongue between her folds and slipped my tongue inside her. She tasted sweet, savory, and a little salty, evidence of my cum from last night still deep within her. She grabbed a handful of my hair as my tongue dove in and out of her, and she moaned softly, gyrating her hips a little against my face.

I shifted my target to her pink clit, using a finger to lift her clitoral hood up and expose her weak spot between her legs. She yelled out in pleasure as I ran my tongue slowly up her exposed clit, her legs shuddered, and I could feel her grip on my hair grow tighter. My tongue flicked her clit rapidly as her legs shudder more. I sucked her clit into my mouth and swirled my tongue around it, causing her moans to become breathless gasps of pleasure. Her hands pulled at my hair, pushing my face harder into her pussy. My nose was firmly against her outer labia and clitoral hood. Her hips gyrated harder against my face and I could tell by her breathing and moaning she was getting close. Two of my fingers slipped into her and I could feel her insides pulsating and gushing her wetness as my tongue played with her clit. My fingers felt for her bumpy ridges in her tiny pussy, and I made a hooked shape with my fingers and massaged her G-spot. Her moans became screams as my fingers pressed against and played across her G-spot. With every thrust of my fingers, her legs shook, and her hands pulled at my hair, digging my face deeper into her burning pussy. She gyrated her hips so hard it was hurting my nose, but I kept going, she was so close.

Moments later, her thighs wrapped around my head, ankles crossing one another behind my back as she began to shudder uncontrollably, an orgasm taking control of her. She screamed and pulled at my hair as her body took my face for a ride. I could feel her pussy flex and pulsate in my mouth as she was conquered by her waves of pleasure. I looked up at her, her face contorted in pleasure, bottom lip in her mouth, expose mound and nipple rolling with the momentum of her body. Finally, her chest rose and fell as she came down from her orgasm and started breathing again. I stood between her legs, face inches away from hers as she opened her eyes again. Her deep blue eyes stared into mine lust and relief burning within them. I grabbed her cheek and kissed her passionately, her pussy juices smearing from my face onto hers. Her tongue penetrated into mine as she tasted herself on my tongue and lips. I eased away from her slowly until couldn't hold our embrace any longer. She laid her head back and rested it against the cabinet door.

"Have I ever told you how damn good you are at that? That's a better way to wake up than coffee," she said, voice tinged with admiration.

"Have I told you that you're the best thing that's happened to me in a long time?" I told her as I looked into her eyes.

"Aww babe," she said and gave me a peck on the lips. "I love you too!"

I stepped back, "Alrighty, time for some breakfast. You are my guest, so its only proper that I make you breakfast, not the other way around," I told her as I pulled my boxers down.

Amanda squealed with excitement as my hard cock flopped out from beneath my boxers, "Oooh! I was hoping for some bacon this morning, but that thick meaty sausage you pulled out will do just fine!"

Before I could even process what was happening, Amanda had slipped off the counter, gotten on her knees, slipped my cock in her mouth, and was sucking hungrily. I threw my hand onto the countertop to catch myself as the intensity of her mouth devouring my cock caused my knees to betray me. I pulled her hair and gently popped her on the top of her head.

"Down girl! MMMmmm, fuck your good at that, but I have to cook breakfast!" I said through clenched teeth as her tongue swirled around my cock inside her mouth.

She reached behind me and grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled me closer to her, pushing my cock deeper into her mouth. For a moment, there we were in my kitchen, me trying to pull her mouth off my cock, her trying to push my cock into her mouth, a literal game of oral tug-of-war, words I thought I'd never say. Finally, I was able to overpower her and my cock escaped her mouth with a loud, wet pop. I stood her up and placed her back on the counter.

"I am talking about real food. You get to look but not touch this morning," I told her as I retrieved a white apron from the drawer and tied it around my waist.

My cock was pitching a tent in the front of the apron, which I turned around to show Amanda with a sexy little dance. She laughed and clapped her hands joyfully. I turned around to the stove and looked back at her and slapped my bare ass, she giggled and bit her lower lip. I started cooking the pancakes and bacon while the eggs warmed up. I teased Amanda by shaking my ass for her and flopping my cock around under the apron. I bent over to put the biscuits in the oven, and Amanda took it as an opportunity to slap my ass and play with my balls. I slapped at her hand and she giggled playfully.

"You sure I can't touch? You ball feel awfully full and swollen. I can think of a couple places to drain those into," she teased as I stirred the eggs.

I turned around and waved the spatula at her, "Behave yourself woman," I warned her.

I felt her feet hit the floor behind me as I flipped the bacon. Amanda's arms wrapped around my waist and slid down my stomach and wrapped around my cock. Her soft hands slid up and down my length, as she slid the apron aside.

"Or what? You'll spank me?" she challenged.

I bit my lower lip as her fingers teased my soft underside, and my cock twitched with excitement. Damn traitorous appendage. I tried to wiggle and escape her grasp. I was able to break from her grasp on me, but her hand was firm gripped around my cock and she was refusing to let go. I grabbed a clean spatula from the drawer and turned. She moaned as the spatula struck her ass cheek. She still didn't let go, so I spanked her other ass cheek. She moaned louder and bent over. I spanked her again, and then again. Her eyes opened up and she looked into my eyes. Her eyes had a fiery, primal, lustful look in her eye. It was hot. She grabbed my cock with both of her hands and shoved me back into the counter behind me. Her hands roughly handled my cock as she spun herself around and pressed my tip against her wetness. I moaned softly and threw my head back as my cock slipped between her fold and was enveloped in the soft, wet, heat of her insides.

Amanda finally released her vice grip on my cock once she had me fully inside of her. Her hands reached back and hung onto the counter as she slammed her ass forcefully into my hips. I looked down and watched as her pussy lips stretched around my girth as she slid up my cock before slamming back down onto it. Fucking hell, the tightness of her pussy, and my cock rubbing up against her cervix and pelvic bones were driving my wild. I moaned as she pulsed her pussy muscles around my cock, and she sped up her pace. I could already feel my climax growing in my groin as she relentlessly slammed my cock in and out of her. My hands gripped her hips and pulled her into me, but she grabbed my hands off her hips and pushed them against the counter with hers. I groaned as my climax grew more intense, teetering on the edge. Her hands reached back and pulled at my ass cheek as she pushed me as deep into her as I could get. Her hips gyrated, and I felt her cervix and pelvis grind against my frenulum, sending electrical pulses of pleasure through my and shoving me over the edge.

A low, primal growl released from within me as my seed spilled into her. Soft twitches of my cock shot hot cum deep inside her as my balls became lighter and lighter, freed from their burden. Amanda, high on the thrill of the riskiness of her unprotected insemination, flexed her pussy muscles and slowly squeezed my cock up and down my length, carefully extracting every last drop deep inside her. She slowly eased my sensitive cock out of her, and I noticed a flood of cum did not escape her folds as it filled the empty void inside her where my cock had been. She turned around and sucked the last drop of cum off my tip and kissed me on the cheek before sitting down in the chair at the small table in the kitchen. Lots has been said about Amanda, but no one can ever say she wasn't decisive. When she wanted something bad enough, she didn't quit until she got it. She got her pussy full of cum, soon she would want a belly full of food, so once I regained my composure, I finished cooking breakfast. We discussed what we wanted to do today over breakfast, which more or less involved naked wrestling and other related actives. Amanda exhaled and pushed her plate away as she wiped crumbs from her mouth.

"Uhhh... I am stuffed," she exclaimed, surrendering the thought of finishing her food.

I smiled and winked at her, "In more ways than one," I teased.

She giggled and rubbed her belly, "Between last night and this morning, really I hope I'm eating for two here soon."

Amanda realized what she had said, and she looked up at me, and covered her mouth, eyes deep with apology.

"I know th..." I was cut short by a text alert from my phone.

My eyes scanned across the text. Oh shit. I jumped up from the table and took off towards my bedroom.

"Babe, I'm sorry, it just slipped out, I didn't mean to say that. I wasn't thinking!" she cried out from the kitchen as I threw on some jeans and a T-shirt.

I came out of the bedroom and bounced as I wiggled my boots on. Poor Amanda's eyes were watering as her hand covered her mouth and she hugged herself as she leaned against the wall in the hallway. My heart broke seeing her like that. I took her in my arms.

"Baby, you said nothing wrong. I have an emergency I have to attend to. Please make yourself and home and be here when I get back," I gave her a quick peck on the lips and grabbed my keys. "I love you, and I'll see you in a couple hours!"

****

Seven hours later I walked through my apartment door. The Bachelorette was on the TV, and Amanda was tightly wrapped up in my favorite fleece blanket, and laying on my couch, hands tucked under her face. She saw me walk in the door and wiped her eyes quickly before sitting up.

"Baby, are you ok?" I asked her softly.

"No, I'm not ok. You said you would be back in a few hours and its been seven hours!" she yelled and shot up from the couch, wrapped in the blanket. "Last I heard, you'd made it to where you were headed and then nothing for five hours after that! I've been terrified!"

"Terrified? Why?" I asked.

"Because, I said something about a baby, being pregnant, and I know that makes you uncomfortable. I thought you ran out and left because I scared you," she yelled at me as she feebly struck my chest with her fists.

"Are you crying?" I asked as I reached for her.

Amanda took a step back away from me, "No..." she said as a tear betrayed her and rolled down her cheek.

I reached for her again and got ahold of the blanket and pulled. The blanket slipped out of her hands and revealed her completely naked flesh. She yanked the blanket away from me and threw it on the couch. My arms wrapped around her bare waist and pulled her close to me. She pushed her hands against my chest and tried to push me away, but she didn't put up much of a fight and soon was banging her fists against my chest again.

"Why didn't you call me? I've been so scared that I ruined everything, and you didn't call me, so I thought you were angry with me!" she cried into my chest, abandoning her assault on my chest.

I could feel the wetness of her tears on my chest as they soaked into the fabric of my shirt. I reached into my pocket and pulled out the shattered remnants of my phone, spider webbed cracks spread across my whole screen.

"I had my phone in my lap when I got out of the truck after picking up my friend. It slipped out of my truck and landed face first on a rock in the gravel. I would have called if I could have," I told her as I gently ran my hand up and down her back. "Look, let's sit down on the couch and I'll explain everything."

We sat down on the couch and I put my arm around her naked body and used my other arm to cover us up with the blanket. I realized then she was shaking, she felt warm, so she wasn't cold. Was she that upset with me that she was shaking with emotion? She placed her hand on my chest and head on my shoulders and draped her legs across mine. I reached under the blanket and caressed her ass cheek and pulled her tightly against me.

"Look, do you remember my Marine buddy who's ranged we used?" Amanda shook her head up and down in reply. "Well, he had a small accident at work this morning, sprained his ankle, nothing serious. His boss sent him home after the ER visit and told him to take the next week off to recover. My friend, Jack we call him, hobbled with his crutches up their steps and stumbled into their living room. He found his wife getting railed mercilessly by his brother."

Amanda's hand covered her mouth, eyes wide with surprise, "Oh no..."

"Oh, it gets worse. Apparently, this has been happening for the better part of a year, and she could not confirm that the baby she is carrying is actually his, and not his brother's. He texted me and said that it was nice knowing me and that I was a lucky guy to have a woman like you. Jack is normally a fun, comical guy, so hearing his say something that dark was way out of character for him. I immediately knew something was very very wrong."

"And that's when you dropped everything and took off?" she asked.

I nodded, "Yup, I drove as fast I could to his place. When I got there, he was on his second six pack, Barretta in one hand, a beer in the other, and he just looked miserable. I sat and talked with him for a half an hour, talked him off the edge, and managed to get him to hand over the gun, which was fully loaded. After that, I got him in the truck, and I called Roy. Told him a fellow Marine was in a bad way right now, and good ole Roy said to bring him right over. I drove Jack to Roy's in Mobile, which is where my phone busted. I had a beer with them and left when I felt Jack was going to make it through the night. Told them I had the woman of my dreams at home in my apartment. Speaking of which, Roy says hi."

"You're such a good man, Dalus," Amanda said as she looked into my eyes and brushed my cheek with her hand.

"I'm so sorry baby. I should have borrowed Roy's phone and called you, but I just wasn't thinking about anything other than making sure Jack was ok. I should have called, or texted you, or something. It breaks my heart knowing you were here, alone, terrified that I'd left you," I squeezed her tightly. "I love you, Amanda. I'm not going anywhere."

"Even if I get pregnant?" she asked.

"Especially if you get pregnant," I replied and kissed her forehead. "I was scared to become a father, but as my love for you grows, so does my desire to become a father, and the desired give you the baby you want. Well... that, and I am really enjoying the effort you are putting in trying to get knocked up."

"Well, it's your fault you know," she teased as she slapped my chest. "It's not my fault being full of your magical cum makes my girly parts feel so damn good. The way you moan and growl, plus the way you dick swells up and gets super hard right before your about to cum, twitching of your dick as the warm gush of fluids shooting into me, the sudden increased wetness inside me, the feeling of the pressure of the cum pushing against my cervix when you thrust back into me, I fucking love it all. Nothing I've ever experienced with anyone even comes close to the feeling of you filling me up, and it just feels amazing. Hands down my new favorite place to have you cum. Just thinking about the feeling is making my pussy tingle."

"I could help with that tingling," I offered.

"No, I'm still mad at you," she said sternly.

"Well let me make it up to you!" I said with a million-dollar smile on my face as I stood up from the couch.

I grabbed her ankles and stretched her across the length of the couch and lifted up the blanket.

Amanda slapped the blanket back down and out of my hands, "No! I'm still mad at you!" she pouted.

I got on my knees and put my head under the blanket between her legs. It smelled of her body wash and shampoo. I slowly kissed up her legs and worked my way between her thighs. As soon as my head was between her knees, I felt her hands pushing against my head under the blanket.

1...45678...13