The New Guy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, you don't get to do this! This isn't how it works! I don't hear from you for five hours, and you come home and expect to just sex me up like nothing happened. I told you I'm still mad at you!" she yelled as she feebly pushed against my head.

"Are you really though?" I challenged as my kisses traveled up her thighs and ever closer to her soft pink mound.

"Yes... Mmmmmm... I am still... MMMMMmmmm... very upset with you," she protested between soft, breathy moans.

I was up to and at her inner thighs, her hands resting on my head instead of pushing against it. I kissed her soft inner thighs, and I could feel the heat of her sex on my cheek. My hands slid under her ass and my thumbs spread her pink fleshy lady parts apart. Her pussy and stomach pulsed as her breath quicken. The blanket flew out from above my head, and Amanda look down between her legs and my eyes met hers, lust and anticipation staring back at me. I spread her pussy apart some more and her clit was already swollen and peeking out from under her hood. Wetness leaked from her hole as I paused my face less than an inch away from her spread and exposed pink pussy.

I looked up at her, "You're awfully wet for someone who is as mad as she says she it."

Amanda's hands pushed the back of my head into her soaked pussy, "Oh shut up and make me cum already!"

My face was buried between her legs, tongue licking up and down her folds. I sucked on her labias softly as her hips rose and fell off the couch. Her folds split apart as my tongue plowed a path between her pink labias and found her clit with my tongue. She cried out in pleasure as my mouth found her sweet spot, and her hands grasped my hair. Her hips grinded against my face as my mouth stayed glued to her clit. Moans became louder and louder as my tongue brought her closer to climax. She let go of my hair and grabbed at my shirt, pulling the fabric up my back until she got a good handhold and pulled me harder into her.

"Ahh... Ahh... Babyyyy!" Amanda cried out as her back arched and her pussy and ass levitated off the couch.

Her pussy pulsated in my mouth as her body drowned in an orgasm. I buried my tongue inside of her, tasting her fresh gush of juices. Her body came back down to the couch as the orgasm released her from its grip.

"Still mad at me?" I asked, mouth full of her pussy.

Amanda's hands grabbed my hair and pulled me up. I sat up and she reached for my belt. My belt flew off, and she practically ripped my button and zipper apart, and I let my pants fall to the floor. I didn't put underwear on in my rush out the door, so my rock-hard cock was already leveled at her as I ripped my shirt off. Amanda's hands tugged hard at my cock as she yanked me down between her legs. She lined me up and slipped my tip in, desperate for my cock to be inside of her. I leaned into her and sank my cock all the way into her. She grabbed the back of her knees and pulled them up to her chest as I thrusted in and out of her slowly.

"Mmmmm, fuck me harder, punish that pussy with you dick," she growled at me as she stared down at my cock sliding in and out of her.

I grabbed her feet for leverage and started slamming harder and deeper into her. The couch cushion strained and squeaked beneath her ass as my hips slammed into hers with fervor. Her juices leaked from her and slipped between her folds, dripping down to her asshole, where my ball sack smacked against her with a wet slap. Her eyes were locked on my cock as she watched her pussy stretch and squeeze my shaft as it slid in and out of her.

"Fuck yes, Dalus! Just like that! Mmmmmmm, it feels like you're going to split me in two!" she screamed out.

Sweat dropped from my face onto her breasts as my body slammed repeatedly into her. Her breast rolled and bounced as my thrusts shook her whole body. I could feel my climax fast approaching.

Amanda could sense I was getting close, "Inside. Deep inside me, deep as you can get it babe! Fill my womb with that magical cum of yours!" she demanded, her hungry gaze boring into me and wanting my seed deep inside her.

Her legs wrapped around my waist and her hands pulled my ass towards her as I sank my cock as deep as I could get it, my tip rubbing against her cervix. I threw my face into the couch cushion and yelled into it as my cock violently exploded deep inside her. Apparently, this sent Amanda over the edge as well, her back arched, and her nails dug into my back as she desperately reached for something solid to hold onto to anchor her through another orgasm. Her pussy pulsed and squeezed as my cock twitched and flooded her unprotected womb. For moments we were both paralyzed by our mutual climaxes and finally we collapsed back onto the couch together. I slowly slid out of her pussy, again noting how cum had not flooded out of her after I pulled my cock out. Maybe she was squeezing her pussy muscles to keep the cum inside?

I laid behind her on the couch and she turned towards me. She snuggled up to me and into me, rubbing her belly as my cum moved around inside her. I threw the blanket over us and held her close to me. I kissed her gently on the lips, and we closed our eyes and drifted off together into a well needed sleep.

****

Fast forward a month, and I can't officially say Amanda had moved in, but more and more of stuff of her was showing up in my apartment, and the most time she'd spent at her dad's house was to get more of her stuff from her room. Apparently when I'd told her to make herself at home, she took it literally. At this point, Scott had given our relationship his stamp of approval, and of course Roy approved of us, "I couldn't have picked a better guy for you myself" he told Amanda over the phone one night. In the span of one month, my apartment had gone from a bleak bachelor's pad with minimal amenities, to this...pink, and white, and flowery explosion in every room. The place has never smelled better, which is saying something considering I am something of a neat freak. I don't consider mopping done until the smell of Pine Sol is enough to give you a headache. Now, the apartment smelled of cinnamon, apples, flowers, and... strawberries. The strawberries were my favorite, sweet and savory smelling, and it made me think of Amanda.

Amanda would always lay on her side in the bed, and I would lay behind her. She played on her phone while I read a few pages of my E-book on my tablet. As I got sleepy, I would turn off the lamp on my side of the bed, which was silly because the tablet I read on was an LED screen, but hey - old habits, am I right? I would settle into the pillows, most of them brought from Amanda's, and lay behind her, spooning her from behind. She would turn off and plug in her phone and wiggle herself backwards until she was nestled up into my chest and hips. I insisted she and I sleep naked, and Amanda was happy to oblige and even agreed with the sentiment. Her skin was so soft, her touch so warm, I felt so at peace at night with her against me, her skin against my skin. This, of course, resulted in other physical, shall we say... side effects? I don't know what Amanda had so filled with baby fever, but for a couple that wasn't supposed to be trying to get pregnant on purpose, Amanda sure was putting a lot of effort into it.

Just about almost every night, we would start spooning, and usually just about the time when I finally got comfortable and started drifting off to sleep, Amanda would start wiggling her butt against my cock, which was usually nestled between her thighs with the top side of it pushing against the soft folds of her sex. The wiggling would turn into gyrating, her moving my hands to her breasts, or her pussy. By the time I was hard, she would slide me in, and we would take turns thrusting. She always had me climax inside of her. Most nights we rolled over and went to sleep after that, but there have been a few nights where we fell asleep with me still inside of her, like a plug in a bathtub. Regardless of how it happens, Amanda spent most nights full of my cum these days. "Tempting Fate," she called it, "Baby Fever", is what I called it.

I don't know what was so special about me that she was desperate to have me knock her up, but I loved this woman like I've never loved a woman before her, with all my heart, and if giving her my seed and creating life with her is what she truly wanted, I was humbled to have the honor of being the man that had the claim to her womb and her heart. That said, I've found myself daydreaming lately of what it would feel like to hold our newborn in my arms. Boy? Girl? Who would they look like more? I hoped the baby had Amanda's eyes. Bonus, Amanda said that she hasn't gotten a headache at work ever since I started making nightly deposits deep into her pussy.

The alarm blares in my ear as I open my eyes. I reluctantly break from my embrace of the woman of my dreams and the warm comfort of her body against mine, and the enveloping comfort of the blanket covering both of us. MON 06:00 flashes on the screen as the speakers of the little box continue to scream at me and beckon my attention. My palm slaps the top of the alarm clock and silence its screams of attention. Groans of grogginess and disappointment emanate from deep in my chest as I stretch out and prepare myself to get out the bed and start another work week. I don't want to though. Every ounce of me wants to crawl back under the covers, make love to the woman in my bed, and go back to sleep. Its only my military discipline, and an acclimation to dragging myself out of bed at wee early hours in the morning that actually get me out of bed this Monday morning. I shuffle down the hallway naked, and into the kitchen to start a pot of coffee. While the coffee is starting, I sit back on the bed next to Amanda.

The blanket slides down her body, slowly revealing her naked, exposed curves as I tug at the fabric. I sit and watch this beautiful woman of my dreams sleep peacefully, firm breasts and soft nipples rising and falling slowly as she breaths deeply in her sleep. I kneel and lean over her and plant a soft kiss on her lips. She doesn't even stir. I kiss her deeper and suck on her bottom lip a little. Still nothing. I kiss her neck and rub my hand on her soft stomach. Again, nothing. I move my mouth to her innocent pink nipple closest to me and begin to suck softly on it, while pinching and rolling her other nipple between my fingers as I massage her other breast. At first I think its not working, but then she takes a deep breath in through her nostrils and her eyes begin to flutter.

Sucking harder on her nipple, I move my hand between her thighs and gently run my fingernails over the inside of her thigh. Fingers lace into my hair as her hand moves to the back of my head. She bites her lip and moans a softly. I swirl my tongue around her nipple and increase the pressure of my fingernails teasing her inner thigh. She moans softly again and her hips and chest start to squirm. Her eyes open up and the soft white light from the bathroom reflect in her eyes, making her appear to have two stars in her eyes, backed by a field of deep blue sky. I stop my teasing of her nether regions and lean in for a soft good morning kiss.

"Good morning my love," I tell her softly as I stare into her eyes.

She closes her eyes and smiles a big toothy smile as her hands move up my arms, across my shoulders, and wrap around the back of my head.

"Good morning to you too baby," she says as she pulls my face closer to hers and kisses me deeply.

I run my hand across her soft, warm belly.

"It's time to get up and get ready for work," I whisper to her.

She begins to stretch deeply, arms and legs reaching out to their limits as her ligaments and tendons stretch and flex along the tight curves of her petite frame. She slowly sits up on the end of the bed, dim lighting making her look like a goddess arising from a long slumber. Suddenly, her eyes go wide, and she looks down between her legs. Both of her hands cup her pink mound between her thighs, and she darts off towards the bathroom.

"No, no, no, no, no!" she chants as she shoulders past me on her way to the bathroom.

I turn to see what is wrong, and the door is slammed shut, inches from my face. I spit out the toothpaste in my mouth and rinse quickly.

"SHIT!" I hear her scream from behind the door.

Her tone wasn't one of anger, or irritability, more of one of disappointment.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I ask her through the door.

I hear her flush the toilet and there is a silent few moments. The door opens up slowly, Amanda looks up from the floor at me, eyes wet and red, tell tail trails of tears that fell down her cheeks. I look her over to make sure she isn't hurt or anything, and then I see it. A white little string peeking out from between her legs.

She wraps her arms around my chest and puts her face against my chest. Her tears are warm and wet as they run down her cheek and onto my chest.

"I got my period," she said with a quivering voice that threatened to break her back into tears.

I tilt her head back and put her chin on my chest. She looks up at me and I use my thumbs to wipe the tears from her eyes before hugging her tight and kissing her softly.

"Babe, I'm sorry. I can get you some chocolate and a heating pad if that will help," I tell her softly.

She laughs, "Dalus, you're so sweet, I love you," her lips pressed up against my chest and kissed me lightly. "I'm sorry. Normally I am not so upset about getting my period. It's just that I finally meet a guy who is amazing, I adore, am in love with, and I can't wait to have his babies, and what does Fate and Mother Nature do after all that work I did to get knocked up? They laugh in my face and give me my period."

"Babe, it's only been a few weeks. Couples try for years before it happens. Relax, if you're as serious about this relationship as I am, it will happen, just might take some time," I tell her as I stroke her cheeks softly with my thumbs and look into her eyes. "Fate didn't make a love like ours only to deny us the opportunity to build on that love by creating a family together. I am not going anywhere, I love you, when it meant to happen, it will happen."

"I know... I know... it's silly, me getting upset about getting my period and not being pregnant. I don't know, the past couple weeks have just been nothing short of magical, I guess I just kinda... sorta... got my hopes up that after everything so far, that there would be a little Dalus, Jr. growing in there by now," Amanda said as she rubbed her belly.

"Well then, I guess we'll just have to rest up for the next five to seven days and try harder then, won't we?" I told her, million-dollar grin stretching across my face.

Amanda's eyes went wide with excitement and surprise, and she assaulted my face with kisses.

I quickly recovered from my unprovoked facial assault, and gently pulled Amanda away from me, "Look, I was going to wait until later to do this, but it seems like you could use some cheering up this morning."

I walked to my nightstand next to the bed and retrieved a small 2x2x2 inch black box. My knee and shin went cold against the tiles of bathroom floor as I knelt in front of Amanda. Her hands shot up and covered her mouth as her eyes began to well up again.

"Babe..." she said as she dropped to both of her knees, her naked form look beautiful and vulnerable.

"These past few weeks have been magical, and I've never been happier before in my life. Everything about this, everything about us, just feels right in ways that my heart and mind cannot express to you. I spent a long time thinking about this over the past couple weeks, and honestly, if you answer yes to what I am about to ask you, you will make me the happiest man in the world," I tell her as her eyes begin to tear up.

Amanda was shaking with excitement as I stretched my hand out, little black box in my palm. I grabbed the lid and mentally prepared myself for her response.

"Amanda Koffman, would you do me the honor, nay the privilege, of..." I flipped the box open, "Moving in with me, officially?"

Amanda's face went beat red and she yelled.

"YOU ASSHOLE! How dare you do that to me!" she screamed at me as she slapped my shoulder repeatedly, knocking the box onto the floor.

The white and sunflower decorated spare key I had her made pinged off the hard tile as it fell out of the box and bounce across the floor towards Amanda. She paused her domestic assault on my shoulder long enough to pick it up off the floor, before starting her assault again. I grabbed her arms and hugged her, pinning her arms to her side and kissed her.

I put my forehead on her and released her arms from my grip.

"So is that a yes?" I teased.

She shook her head up and down frantically, "Yes, but you're still an asshole."

I gave her one last peck on the lips, "Love you too baby."

Amanda and I took the same vehicle to work now and walked into the office holding hands. The initial shock and awe of our courtship had run its course in the office, so people we no longer surprised to see us together anymore. Apparently, to several people in the office, we make an 'adorable couple'. Whatever that means. I walked her to her office and gave her a kiss goodbye and went to the office that Russ and I shared. Work was...work. A necessary evil that I won't bore you with the details. Lunch time came around and I found Amanda's office empty, lights and computer turned off. I looked around and in the break room for her. Nope, not in there. I asked the receptionist where she had gone. Apparently, the receptionist got busy and forgot to deliver Amanda's message to me before she left. Amanda said that she had left early due to experiencing "female complications" and that she had her dad take her home to my apartment.

I finished up the day, and returned home to Amanda, a dozen roses in one arm, and a bag of one of every chocolate bar and candy they had in the store next to the flower shop. Amanda was passed out on the couch with my fleece blanket tucked in tight around her, tissues scattered around the couch on the floor, and a box of Midol on the floor. She looked absolutely miserable. I set the flowers and candy on the coffee table and went into the kitchen to quietly make dinner. An hour later I sat next to Amanda on the couch and shook her awake. She sat up and blinked the light of the lamp out of her eyes. I handed her a plate, and she thanked me, putting her head on my shoulder. About four bites in, Amanda shot off the couch like a rocket and sprinted towards our bathroom. The door slammed and I heard a splash, followed by dry heaving.

She made it back to the couch and laid back down, not even considering another bite. I finished my plate, put hers in the fridge, and did dishes. Scooping up Amanda, I carried her gently to the bedroom and laid her softly onto the bed. I covered us up with the blanket and held her while reading my E-book. She stayed home Tuesday, and Wednesday. I have sisters, so I understand to a degree how debilitating the first few days of a period can be, but something felt off about this. Amanda told me she was taking the day off again, and to tell her dad. I slipped her shoes on her feet while she slept and scooped her up in my arms and carried her out of the apartment.

"What are you doing?" she asked sleepily as I carried her down the stairs of our apartment.

"I'm taking you to the ER, something is wrong," I told her, concern and worry in my voice.

"Babe, I'm fine, it's just a really bad period. It happens from time to time," she said as I set her in the truck and buckled her up.

"Last time I checked, a period doesn't involve excessive nausea and vomiting. Humor me," I scolded her.

Amanda rolled her eyes, "Fine! I'll humor you this time, but I'm telling you I'm fine."

1...56789...13