The New Job Ch. 03: The First Pet

Story Info
The Mistress claims her first Pet.
3k words
4.14
2.5k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just over a year ago, the company had grown enough that they required an accountant -- and the Boss intended on filling that position.

There were a few candidates, but only one stood out to her. The mousy young girl, her hair longer at the time, pulled back into a bun so tight the employer was sure it was causing the poor girl headaches. After an impressive (and professional) showing, she was offered the job and accepted it with glee.

Then, her Boss offered her another position -- one on her knees, one of worship, one that came with different perks. The blush that rose to her cheeks, the breath that caught in her chest, all indicators that she was more than happy to oblige. Still, the words caught in her throat, and the would-be Mistress reminded her that her employment was not tied to this offer.

The Girl nodded, whispering, "Y-Yes. I like the sound of that."

Over the next year, the two became closely acquainted, with the Boss enjoying how skilled her new hire was with her tongue and hands. Soon, the Girl received her own leash and collar and, later that same day after pleasing her Mistress time and time again, was finally allowed to experience her own climax.

After how quiet she'd been at her desk with her coworkers, and how shy she still seemed in their sessions together, her Boss was surprised at how loudly her Girl moaned when she finished. To silence her that first time, she grasped her Girl's hair roughly (now released from its bun-shaped prison, falling just past her shoulders) and forced their lips together in a rough kiss.

The two grew to enjoy each other's company quite a bit, even meeting up outside the office at the Boss' home, a luxury condo with one of the two bedrooms dedicated to her craft. There, the Girl grew to learn new depths of pleasure -- and of her own depravity, coming to love the spankings she received for disobedience, the edging her Mistress would put her through, and the games they would play with the men they would entice back to their lair.

But after some time, she could tell her Mistress was growing listless; her spankings were less severe, her punishments less frequent, even when the Girl grew bratty and pushed back against directives. Worried her domineering partner was getting bored, they had an honest talk on the couch that the Girl had only previously been on to help seduce the one-time lovers her Boss would bring back.

"Oh, you poor thing," her Mistress cooed, bringing in her Girl for a warm embrace. There, her head resting against her Boss' bosom, she felt safe and let out a contented sigh. "It has nothing to do with you. I am so sorry I've made you feel that way."

Releasing her Girl, she looked into her big, brown eyes, bloodshot and welling with tears from their conversation. The Boss wiped them away, planting a kiss on each cheek and a final, soft peck on her lips. "I am so sorry. I never wanted you to feel anything less than valued. It's..."

She hesitated. The line between Mistress and Employer was one she tried not to blur, but at this point it seemed unavoidable. "The company has been going through some changes recently and I'll likely have to do some more hiring in your department. Truth be told, I was worried you would..." She chuckled, realizing she'd put herself in the situation she'd worried about this whole time. "I was worried you would think I'm replacing you."

"And you're not?" she asked meekly, sniffling a bit to hold back the tears that threatened to well up once more.

"Never," her Mistress replied with the stern tone that had brought so much comfort and pleasure over the last year. "You are dear to me, my Pet, and no one could replace you. In the office, or in the bedroom." The smile she had grown to enjoy, perhaps even love, blossomed across her Girl's face and she dove back in for another tight hug.

"Thank you, Boss," she said, muffled by her Mistress' dress and ample cleavage. "I'm sorry I even doubted you."

Stroking her Pet's hair, her Boss said, "You have nothing to apologize for, dear. Nothing at all.

"Now be a Good Girl and go put on your collar. I do believe I owe you a proper apology."

A few minutes later, her Good Girl (as she would now be known -- she had, to her delight, graduated from being just a Pet) was strapped to the large bed in her Mistress' play room. Her wrists and ankles were restrained so that she lay spread-eagle across the soft, purple sheets, naked save for the collar tight on her throat, a smile still playing at the corners of her mouth.

Just a few feet away stood her Mistress, who had stripped down to nothing except for a leather harness that she was tightening to the right fit. Extending from the black straps was a thick strap-on dildo, one the Mistress had purchased specifically for her Good Girl. The time had finally come to break it in. Unseen to the naked eye, the device curved sharply at one end, curling up inside the Boss to satisfy her as much as she was satisfying her Pet.

When the straps were fastened correctly and the Mistress could feel the smooth plastic pressing against her sweet spot, she climbed onto the bed, kneeling atop her Girl who shivered with anticipation. "Now, I'm going to give you a gift you've been waiting much too long for." Beneath her, the Girl whimpered, biting her lip and trying in vain to control her breathing.

"Are you ready, my Good little Pet?"

"Yes, Mistress." It was less of a confirmation and more of a moan, but at this point her Boss knew what she meant.

The device stuck out like a hard cock, ready and willing to fuck her Good Girl who lay just as ready to be fucked before her. "Now, I'm going to make you feel good, but I want to be clear -- this is my cock. You will call it only that while I'm fucking you. Understood?"

"Oh God... yes, fuck, yes Mistress, please, I want your cock." Her Boss smiled, adjusting the restraints that held her Girl in place so that she could move her hips up, eagerly greeting the plastic cock that awaited her. "Please, Mistress. I've... I've wanted you to fuck me for so long. I want you."

The tremor in her voice was delicious. It took all she had for the Boss to not plunge herself up to the hilt, as eager to penetrate her Pet as her Pet was to be penetrated. Instead, she slowly traced a line up her Pet's soft thighs with her sharp nails, reveling in the moans that flowed from her Good Girl's mouth.

Licking her fingers, the Boss slowly ran them between her Good Girl's legs, watching her frame shudder with glee at the contact. She was already so wet, so eager to receive any touch, that her Boss could have easily slid her cock inside. No. Make her wait for it. Just a bit longer. Finding her clit, she began to massage it with two fingers, smiling as her Pet responded by grinding against them.

Her breaths came in bursts, whimpers, arhythmic as the Boss slowly brought her Pet to a higher level. The words that escaped the Girl's lips were scattered, pleading, but she knew better than to demand something from her Mistress. Even here, where she was being rewarded, such behavior would be punished. And as much as she enjoyed feeling the sting of her Mistress' crop against her tight, perky ass, she longed more for the feeling of her cock.

With one hand still teasing and working her Pet's soaked pussy, the Mistress' other hand went to her cock, slowly stroking the shaft, pulling on the harnessed item so that it moved inside her, sending shockwaves up her body from between her legs. She felt her nipples slowly stiffening, and the familiar wet between her legs forming as she continued to jerk herself off, pleased by the reactions of her blinded Pet below her.

When she felt her Pet was close (perhaps too close) to cumming, the Mistress pulled her hand away to a disappointed whimper. Her Pet's hips moved slowly in the air as though her grinding would summon her Boss' hand back between her legs to finish the job it had started.

Instead, she felt the head of the cock slide between her lips for just a moment before retracting. The Good Girl gasped in surprise, freezing in place. "P-Please..." she managed between breaths, her ankles straining against their restraints to get a little closer to what she craved.

"What do you want, my sweet? Tell me."

"I want your cock," she moaned, pulling harder against the restraints. "God, please, I want you to fuck me and make me cum again and again and-"

The Pet's confession was cut short by her Mistress' impatience and longing. The head of the cock pushed into her, filling her with a sensation that made her whole body shake. Her Mistress' fingers had brought her to the edge and now, to feel this inside her, she was so close she could taste it.

The pressure of dildo pushing back against her made the Boss gasp as well, so she slowly pulled it all the way back out before pushing it in again slowly, deeper this time, closing her eyes to revel in the noises her Good Girl was making. She continued this tease for some time, pulling her cock all the way out and plunging it in deeper every time until she was nearly all the way in.

"No more teases," the Boss whispered, not wanting to give away how much pleasure this simple act had given her. "No more. Are you ready?"

"Yes," her Pet almost yelled, barely able to keep herself from thrashing around on the bed. "Yes, I'm ready Mistress, I'm ready for your cock."

Pride and lust swelled in the Boss' chest for a moment before she grabbed her Pet's hips, digging in with her nails and lifting them off the bed so her Pet's thighs rested on her own. Without further hesitation, she buried her cock to the hilt, their moans mingling together in the air. There she waited for a moment before slowly moving her hips to slide in and out, delighted by the wet sounds they made together as they fucked.

But her Pet was already so close that this much was enough to push her past that edge of pleasure, to make her body quiver and her moans tremble as she announced, "I-I'm cumming... fuck, oh fuck, Mistress, I'm..."

"Good. Cum for me, my Pet."

The moans from the Good Girl escalated, peaking with a sharp almost squeak as her body went rigid, pushing away from the bed with every extremity to force herself onto her Mistress' cock as much as possible during her climax. Shockwaves ran through her body as she twitched and bucked, unable to control herself as she always was when her Mistress gifted her with an orgasm.

Above her, a loving smile on her face, the Boss watched her Pet enjoying herself for a moment, her hands gently stroking her thighs. But after a moment, she dug her nails into her Pet's tight little ass and muttered, "Good. Now I won't be stopping again until I finish. So buckle in, dear." Lifting her off the bed, her Pet's hips were now suspended by her Mistress' strong hands.

The response from her Pet was barely a moan before her Mistress' cock began to thrust again, this time with more effort, more gusto, enough that their thighs began to clap together with the effort. While her Pet was slim and perky, the Boss was a voluptuous woman with an hourglass figure, her thick thighs pushing with enough force to ripple with each thrust.

The Mistress knew her Pet would be close. She tended to cum in bursts, especially when her Boss had been as withholding as she'd been lately, distracted with thoughts of the business. But her word was true and the Mistress would not stop until she had reached her own limits of pleasure.

Like clockwork, her Pet began to cum again, moaning out for her Mistress and pushing back again. But her Boss did not stop, the Good Girl's moans punctuated with each thrust, her eyes hidden behind the soft blindfold rolling back as her climax gave way to further waves of uncontrollable pleasure.

Her Mistress could feel her own finish growing, the thrusting of her cock pushing back inside her, moving against that sweet spot she knew would make her cum. But there was still more she could do, pausing for just a second to flick a small switch on the dildo where it met the harness that made it begin to buzz softly.

"O-Oh m-m-y g-g..." The words caught in her Pet's throat as the vibrator came to life inside the both of them, their moans growing louder in the room together as their delight grew rapturously. Soon, the Mistress leaned forward, dropping her Pet's hips and putting her hands on her Good Girl's shoulders, pinning her to the bed.

While she would not let on, the Mistress did this because it was getting difficult to hold herself upright, the orgasm growing between her legs making it difficult to even focus on the task at hand. Pressing against her Pet, their breasts pushed together, sweat mingling, hot breath against each other's necks, the Boss pushed harder with each thrust, wanting to bring herself to where her Pet already was.

Beneath her, lost in her Mistress' body and her seemingly endless stream of climaxes, the Good Girl smiled widely as she lost control of her body to her owner and the passion of their act. Slowly and quietly, she could hear her Mistress moaning into her neck, and she knew (through no real will of her own) that her Boss would be cumming soon.

"P-Please..." the Pet managed, craning her neck forward so that her lips touched her Mistress' neck. "C-C-C... Cum inside me, Mistress... God, I w-want to f-f-feeeel you..." She trailed off, unable to think straight as her words drove her Boss to an almost animalistic rhythm, the sound of their bodies clapping together filling their air.

An instant later, they froze. The air was quiet for a split second before the low, deep moan of the Mistress rang out, her legs quaking as the orgasm that had built for some time now finally erupted with a force that made her collapse onto her Pet, who at the same time was trembling with her own climax, the number of which she had lost count some time ago.

There they lay, moaning together, muffled by the Boss' insistence that they lock lips during this moment of shared intimacy and pleasure, their bodies slippery with sweat pressed against each other in a tight embrace. Soon, the only sounds were the slick sounds their mouths made and the slight buzzing of the Mistress' cock between their legs.

Reaching down, she switched the device off and pulled her hips back in one smooth motion, unfastening the straps with an ease that only came from years of practice. Dropping it beside them, she slowly undid the harnesses that held her Pet in place, kissing the reddened skin beneath the cuffs where she had pulled at the restraints.

Finally, the Boss slipped the blindfold off her Pet, their eyes meeting with a fondness neither of them had felt before. Slowly, the Mistress lay down beside her Pet, drawing her in close as their breathing slowed to match the pace of one another in the silence of the room. The sheets were damp with their sweat and cum, but neither cared, only feeling the warmth of the other's body, all senses occupied with their lover.

The Pet raised her head from her Boss' breasts slowly, kissing her way up the collarbone to the neck, not wanting this moment to end. Her body was exhausted, her mind still reeling, but she felt so safe her in her Mistress' arms that she didn't care what happened next, so long as she could remain here.

In response, her Boss let out a deep, long moan, each little kiss sending shivers down her spine. "You did very well today. Good Girl." With one hand still wrapped around her Pet's waist, she began stroking her hair, running her fingers through the sandy locks. "That was... you were very good. I hope you enjoyed yourself."

"Yes, Mistress," she replied instantly, nuzzling into her Boss' neck. "That was wonderful. You're wonderful. I..." The Pet hesitated, her gut twisting as the words nearly fell out of her mouth. But she was here already, she had already begun the sentence, there was no going back now. As if waiting for a response, her Mistress' hand paused halfway through her Pet's hair.

"I love you." The Pet curled into her Mistress as much as she could, expecting some polite but firm rejection.

There was a pause before her Mistress began stroking her hair again. "I love you too, my Pet."

Breathing a sigh of relief, she looked up into her Boss' eyes, tears welling once again. "Really? You don't just have to say that, it's fine, I don't want to-"

She was silenced with a kiss, her body relaxing into the embrace of her Mistress. Pulling away for a moment, the Boss said, "I know, my sweet. I'm saying it because I love you and for no other reason."

And there they lay for what felt like days, heads spinning in post-coital bliss, minds reeling at their mutual expression of love. The Boss caught herself in the reflection of a mirror across the room, a smile playing at her lips of which she had been completely unaware until now. Looking down at her Pet, their chests rising and falling in unison with their relaxed breaths, she felt that same swelling of pride in her chest.

No. Not just pride. It had grown beyond that. And she knew that now.

The reality of her job could wait until later. For now, the lovers held each other in silence, savoring the moment for all it was worth.