The New Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spurred on from my sense of accomplishment I eagerly started slurping and sucking all of her juices from her hot tunnel, as if I couldn't get enough. She grabbed my pony tail and humped my mouth as she screamed, "FUCK! FUCK YES.. CUUUUMMMMMMG."

Holding tightly to her hips I continued slurping her juices and tongue fucking her, as she was still gasping for breath as another orgasm rolled through her before the first one ended. Her ass came all the way up off the couch as she groaned loudly, "Oh shit, oh shit, my GAWDDDD I'M CUUUMMMMM AAA.GGIIIN!!!"

She was gushing so much I couldn't swallow all her juices, so my face, chin, and neck were coated. I was still licking her lips when she used a foot and her hand to push me away, "No....more....." as her chest heaved trying to grab air. She had one hand over her eyes as she moaned, "That..that...was..damn."

I was on my knees breathing hard as I watched her. I reached down and felt my pussy, it was sopping wet, hell I even had a small orgasm from going down on her.

I leaned to the side of of the couch, closing my eyes thinking about what just happened, an oddly I wasn't shocked or ashamed. Damn, does that make me bi sexual? With my eyes closed dwelling on these crazy thoughts in my head, my head was jerked back by my pony tail, and Liz with a fierce look pulled me flat on my back.

"You FUCKING BITCH," she scream in my face, scaring the shit out of me, then she giggled, "that was awesome!" She started licking my face like a momma cat cleaning her kittens, mumbling "I'm gonna make a full fledged carpet muncher out you you little minx."

Getting up she picked up the cane and grabbed my hand saying, "Come with me Pet, we 're going to the play room and have some real fun."

Leading me to a door, she punched in a code on a pad next to it, opened it and told me to go first down some stairs. I faltered and she tap my ass with the cane, causing me to stumble forward down the steps. It wasn't a hard lick on my ass, but I it put the fear of God in me. When I reached the bottom lights came on automatically a look of horror was on my face.

It was a large room full of many different devices I had no idea what they were, but over in one corner was a huge bed with an iron headboard and footboard, with cuffs hanging from the headboard. Turning my head there was a thing similar to a gynecological table you see in a doctor's office. On a far wall was large shower, a toilet, and several large cabinets with the doors closed. What the hell was in them, I didn't think I wanted to know! With her hand on my ass Liz pushed me further in the room and I saw a barrel shaped object covered in leather, then a 2 contraptions I had no idea what they could possibly be for!

"Don't be frightened Pet, everything in here is primarily for pleasure, not pain, as long as you OBEY. Understand?" I just nodded my head at first, then remembered her rule and nervously said, "Yes ma'am."

Pulling me over to a weird contraption, she motioned me to kneel on a lower platform and lay over a leather padded bench like thing, then took my hands placing them on a bar and cuffed them to it. Here I was on my knees, bent over with my stomach on the bench, my arms stretched out and cuffed to a iron bar, and my tits hanging down. Then she went behind me and spread my thighs and strapped my knees locking me in place. Next she took a strap over my back and firmly locked me in place on the bench.

Bending she pulled my head up and smiling said, "Just relax Pet, I owe you a orgasm and you will probably have more than one. You might experience a little pain, but only for a moment."

Walking away from me I heard a cabinet door open and close, then she was back in my face showing me a pink silicone object about 4 inched long tapering on one end, and about 2.5 inched wide in the center, then tapering down to flanged knob.

"Remember me kissing and licking your butt hole, then sticking my finger up your bum? Well, this is called a butt plug for beginners and I'm going to stick in your bottom."

Here I was trapped, the only thing I could move at all was my head, as I pleaded, "Please, please don't do this..."

"Sh sh sh, relax, I'm not going to just shove it up your ass, I'm going to be gentle and prepare you. You'll thank me later, when Sam fucks your bung hole."

Cane or not I screamed, "OH GOD NO! YOU PROMISED THAT YOU WOUDN'T INJURE ME!" Sobbing, "Please....he'll tear me to pieces."

As she wiped tears from my face, "Hey, hey, I keep my promises, no harm is going to come to you. I have anal sex at least once a week, you just need to know what your doing.

Looking back between my legs I could see her move behind me, then felt her finger in my cunt. In and out, in and out, then started on my clit, making me moan loudly.

Then she stopped, causing me to groan and whimper.

"Ah Pet, we're just getting started," as she spread my cheeks and kissed my crinkled hole. Then I felt her run her tongue around my asshole. Dreading what was coming, I still felt my pussy tingle as I begged, "Please...don't use my bottom."

Ignoring my pleas, she easily pushed the butt plug in my wet cunt and started fucking me, as she continued licking my asshole. Unable to move, all I could do was clench and unclench around the plug, seeking the orgasm my body needed.

Leaving the plug inside my pussy, everything stopped again! "Pleaseee let me cum," I begged.

No response, she just started rubbing her finger around my anus, in one direction then the other. Then I felt her finger pressing against my sphincter, slowly pushing until she had up to her first knuckle in my butt, which she started rhythmically fucking me. With her finger in my ass and the plug in my pussy, I clenched down hard on her finger and the plug, sobbing, "No... no more.... it hurts."

"Pet if you'll relax it won't hurt so much, just take a deep breath and slowly let it out." As I inhaled a deep breath, she resumed moving her finger around my anus and started fucking my cunt with the plug again. "Good girl, much better, your pussy is so wet I bet you could cum now...but that's not going to happen," as she stopped and pulled the plug and her finger out. "Please...I..was...almost...there," I moaned.

Giggling she kissed my ass cheeks, and placed the plug at the entrance of my butt, and started slowly to push it in my bottom. "Don't clench up Pet, just breath."

Knowing I had no choice I tried breathing in and out, until the widest part of the plug reached my opening, then I groaned, "Oh God...it's to big...."

"Sh sh, almost there Pet," as the plug slid in place, an my asshole closed around the base of the plug. "See, it's over now, that wasn't so bad was it?"

All I could do was pant and groan, the pain subsided but it felt like a bat was up my ass! My sphincter muscle was clenching the plug, as she started licking and sucking on my pussy causing me to moan. When she started tongue fucking me and rubbing my clit, I came undone from the fullness in my bottom her ministrations on my cunt, screaming, "OH MY GAWD," as a orgasm roared through my body.

She never let up as my orgasm peaked, continuing to eat my pussy like it was her last meal, slurping up my juices, and started pulling the plug slowly from my ass! Hell I couldn't speak, it was all I could do was suck in air as the wide part filled my opening, then she pushed it back in my ass! Fucking me with the plug, pulling it almost out, then back in, repeatedly until my body exploded. It felt like a fire ignited throughout every fiber of my body, then she pulled the plug completely out, causing to orgasm to peak even higher! Stars exploded in my eyes, as I lifted my head wailing, "FUUUCCCCKK! FUCK MEEEE, OHHHH SHITTTT," before passing out.

When I woke looking through the slit of my eye lids, I realized I was laying face down on a bed. How I got here didn't matter, my body was too weak and drained I couldn't move. Then I felt the bed dip and someone move my pony tail away from my face. "Welcome back Pet," as she kissed my cheek and gently rubbed my back. "Remember I promised you several orgasms," as she cooed in my ear, "and I think you will agree they were well worth the pain you felt."

I was too exhausted to speak or move, I just murmured and closed my eyes. Rolling me over on my back she said, "Come on Pet, put your arms around my neck and let me help you up and in the shower."

Getting me in the shower, she covered my hair in a shower cap, held me up until the water revived my body. Finally I was able to stand on my own and cleanse my body. Liz finished showering and stepped out, telling me, "Hurry and finish Pet, I laid a towel out for you, then come over to the bed, I have some clothes for you to wear."

Alone now I finished washing and reached back and touched my bottom. It was a little sensitive but not painful. I couldn't see, but it felt like my bottom was okay. My mind was whirling thinking about the sensations from the butt fucking I received from the plug! Drying off, I turned and walked over to Liz, wondering what hell clothes she was going to make me wear.

"Turn around Pet and let me fix your pony tail, it looks a mess. Now that's better, but before you dress I need your to place your hands on the bed and bend over."

I had been looking at the clothes she had laid out, a pair of my faded 501 low rider jeans, and a blue 3/4 sleeve, collarless pullover, 3 button cotton blouse, plus my own blue lacey bra and matching hipster panties. Seeing them was making me relax, until I heard her say 'bend over'.

Looking at her, she was laying out on the bed a bottle with a small nozzle and another butt plug..only bigger! Plus of course that damn cane was laying there.

"You can do this Pet, like I said, this can be done the easy way or the hard way. Trust me, I'm not going to harm you, like I promised last time."

Bending over, I kept telling myself she knew what she was doing, and didn't really harm me last time. "Pet, I want your to head and chest down on the bed, then reach back with both hands and spread your ass cheeks. Remember breath in and out slowly." Doing as she told me she said, "Now I'll tell you every step, so there will be no surprises. Okay?"

There I was holding my cheeks spread, as I told her, calmly as I could, "Yes ma'am."

"Good girl, now I'm going to lube up your ass with KY Jelly to make this easy for you," as I felt her squirt some on my rosebud, and started rubbing it around my asshole, then pushing her finger in to the first knuckle. "Your doing great, now I'm going to squirt some inside and massage it in with my fingers. Just relax your muscles and it won't hurt."

I felt the nozzle enter my ass, and it seemed generous amounts of jelly squirting in me, followed by her finger pushing in deeper this time. I felt her finger moving and massaging the jelly all around my anal canal, then her finger came out, then she pushed 2 fingers in me making my sphincter tighten down on her fingers. "Relax and breath Pet, your doing good."

As I relaxed, she started using both fingers to push and twist my anus, and I noticed I was not in any real pain and relaxed more. Pulling her fingers out, I heard her squeezing the jelly bottle, then she held the butt plug in front of my face. I gasp as I looked at it. "Shh, this one is only a little bigger and as you can see it's coated with the jelly. Just remember, breath in and out and let your muscles relax."

"Pull your cheeks a little more Pet. That's a good girl," as she placed the plug against my puckered hole. "Now I'm going to go slow," as she pushed it into me. Everything was going fine until the widest part started stretching me and I yelled, "STOP...just.. a minute," as I was panting and breathing hard.

Cooing me, "Just take a deep breath and slowly let it out. Your doing great."

As I exhaled she gave a hard push and it slid into place, and damn it BIG and HEAVY. If the first one felt like a bat, this damn thing felt like a large fence post!

"See, all done," as she patted my ass. "Believe me, you will thank me later, when Sam shoves his cock up your ass."

Standing I was expecting more pain, but the pain was minimal, it just felt like my anal canal was extremely full and heavy. As I turned around it felt like the plug shifted in ass and a slight vibration, making me squeal and grab my bottom.

"That ones heavier," she laughed, "and has 2 steel balls inside that bump and roll around when you move. You'll get used to it, now get dressed."

Putting my clothes on, was uncomfortable to say the least, every time I moved I could feel the plug shifting as those damn balls moved around. The worst part was walking up the stairs from the playroom. Damn every step up I could feel my anal canal gripping the plug, and my bottom tingling from the constant vibrations.

"Go have a seat on the couch in the den, while I grab us a glass of wine," she told me. Sitting down on the couch, it felt like the plug was pushing up higher in my ass, but I could still feel the flanged end still tight against my anal opening.

Handing me a glass of wine she ask, "How you feeling Pet? Are you in pain?"

"Not pain, like real pain, just bloated and very uncomfortable!"

"Well, it will get better the longer it stays in, and your going to be wearing it the rest of the day. Now, I'm going to let you go home and you can relax, maybe even work on that family album I saw that you had started. BUT, the plug stays in your bottom. Also, if you tell anyone anything, remember the films you've seen. Nobody would believe you were forced to act like a slut. Understand?"

Home. God, I couldn't have more relived to get away from her and Sam. Speaking of Sam, where the hell was he? It didn't matter, at least he was not here! Finishing my wine, "Yes ma'am, I understand. Please don't let anyone else see those films."

"That's not going to happen as long as you obey. Now let's get your coat and you can go home until I call you," as she hugged and kiss me!

Walking in my house, I realized my bottom still felt strange, but seemed to be adjusting to the plug. Then my phone started ringing, it was a call from Ann.

"Hello sweetheart," I managed to say as my bottom squeezed the plug.

SAM

The burner phone I had cloned Amber's phone to started ringing. As I click on I heard Amber say hello then:

"Mom," as she sniffled, "Hope I'm not bothering you, but I just needed to talk to you," as she blew her nose.

Amber: "Baby your scaring me, what's wrong."

Ann: "Oh Mom, my boyfriend, I thought he loved me, at least he told he did...then he canceled our date last night because he had to study. Only he wasn't studying...the jerk was shacked up with some slut!" as she started sobbing again.

Amber: "I'm so sorry honey, I didn't realize you were that serious about him."

Ann: "It's not like we were engaged or anything, but we dated all last year, and everything seemed fine when school started this year. I thought we were exclusive, and I just love him so much!" The sound of her blowing her nose again.

Amber: "Honey, guys are just different from women, maybe it's a one off thing. Have you talked to him?'

Ann: "MOTHER! Are you defending him? He cheated on me, and I remember Dad always saying 'once a cheater always a cheater' that once the trust is broken it's over."

Amber: "God no I'm not defending him baby. I just know your hurting right now, and I'm not even thinking clearly. I just want you to be okay. Maybe in a way this is a good thing, your finding out now instead of later. God knowns, you would hate to be married, or married with children, and find out your husbands a cheater."

Ann: "I know, your right, but it just hurts so damn bad! At least you and Dad have a great marriage, and don't have to worry about one of you cheating on the other. I just want a marriage like that when the time comes."

Amber: "Baby, I know your hurting right now, but it will get better. Just concentrate on getting your degree, you have your whole life ahead of you."

Ann: "I know. Sorry I screamed at you, guess I just needed someone I could vent too. Will you not say anything to Dad? He still thinks of me as his 'little girl' and he has enough stress right now, without worrying about me."

Amber: "Certainly, this is just between us."

Ann: "Thanks Mom, guess I better go, I have a test tomorrow and need to study. I love you Mom."

Amber: "Love you too. Goodnight."

As soon as the call ended, I had to do a fist pump. That could not have gone better if I had planned it. I couldn't wait to tell Liz.

AMBER

Hanging up the phone I just collapsed on the couch, "Ugh, damn," as the plug quivered in my ass. Ann's words ringing in my head, 'cheater, always a cheater' and 'trust broken.' Her wanting a marriage like mine and Johns. All the time I was here with a plug up my ass, had fucked, sucked cock ate pussy! The sad part being I had enjoyed parts of it. Hell I had so many orgasms I lost count. If Ann or John saw those damn films I knew my marriage was over.

Fixing my self a Gin and Tonic I went and sat down to work on the album I started. The plug moved and vibrated as I sit, but I was becoming used to it. I wanted to finish the album, at least if my marriage blew up I'd have a reminder of the good times we shared as a family.

As I finished my 3rd Gin and Tonic, the door opened and in walked Sam and Liz. I saw she was carrying the box with the anal plugs, which made me gasp.

"Hello Pet, lets go in the den," as she took my hand and led me to the couch, have you been behaving yourself?"

"Yes ma'am," I said nervously.

Sam cleared his throat, "I think maybe she's wearing too many clothes," as he circled behind me and felt my ass. Making me shudder as he pushed on the plug.

They had me remove all my clothes, as Sam pushed the coffee table out of the way and stripped off his clothes, and sat on the couch.

"Bend over Pet," as she knelt and spread my cheeks, "what have you been doing? And don't lie to me."

"Working on my album," I mumbled as I was bent over with my hands on my knees, and my tits hanging down. "And.. I had a call from.. Ann," I groaned as she shoved a finger in my cunt.

Damn, with the plug in my bottom I could feel her finger in my pussy pushing against the plug.

"Can you tell how much tighter your cunt is with the plug up your rectum?"

"Yesss.. ma'am" I panted as she started finger fucking me.

Pulling her finger out she giggled as she spoke to Sam, "You should feel how wet she already is from a few strokes with my finger."

"Right now I want her wet mouth around my cock."

Walking in front of me she shoved her finger in my mouth and told me to clean it.

Then said, "Sam's been really busy today due to having to work for his best customer. That customer alone provides him about a 1/3 of his income. So.. as you can imagine he's really horny."

"On your knees and crawl to him and give him one of those blowjobs your so good at." Then whispered in my ear, "Now Pet, I don't have my cane, BUT I can use Sam's belt."

Crawling to him I knew I didn't have a choice. He was splayed out on the couch stroking his cock, with his knees spread wide, his nut sack hanging down. His cock was hard and I could see the veins along side his meaty shaft pulsing, as copious amounts of precum leaked from the head.

Reaching him, he slid a hand along my face like a caress, then gripped my neck pulling me toward his shaft, "Open slut, and don't spill a drop," as he pushed the head in my mouth. "Eyes on me bitch."

He must be horny, hell my mouth was filling with precum as I licked and suck on the bulbous head. Every time I sucked I had to swallow the precum to keep from choking. If I closed my eyes he would lightly slap my face, so I tried to focus on his eyes. He was smirking at me as he pushed my head down on his cock, then used both hands to move my head up and down his rigid pole.

1...345678