The New Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get busy fucking you whore," as he slapped both cheeks of my ass! I started rocking back and forth and got in a rhythm as I felt an orgasm building.

SAM

Slapping her ass hard, telling her to start fucking, I had the perfect view of her cunt and puckered asshole. With pink hand prints on her ass cheeks, she got in a rhythm humping my meaty shaft. Her juices were pouring out of her cunt and soaking my balls, as she panted moaned loudly, "Yes, Yes, I'm... almost..."

Rubbing my thumb in her juices I then rammed my thumb in her puckered hole as she came, screaming through her orgasm she straighten up grinding her pussy on my cock trying to get it deeper in her, as her vaginal walls squeezed my dick like a vise. Her whole body was shaking and when I jerked my thumb out of her ass and pushed her forward off my cock.

Before she knew what was happening I was behind her lifting her hips and driving hard in her sloppy pussy. I started roughly jack hammering into her, "slap, slap, slap, slap," as my thighs meet her ass cheeks. With her head down and her fist gripping the shits she was mumbling incoherent words. Continuing to pound the hell out of her, I grabbed both her arms pulling her upward, "Look in the mirror Bitch, now damn you, LOOK IN THE MIRROR."

Hers eyes opened, her hair and tits were flying in all directions, her mouth hanging open as I pounded harder. Squishing noise was coming from her sloppy pussy as I growled, "Grrrr... here's another load for you...YOU. WILL. NEVER. FORGET. THIS. DAY. YOU. FUCKING BITCH!" as I emptied several spurts of cum into her. Exhausted I fell on top of her.

AMBER

Oh my God, I could barely breath, surely prostitutes don't get fucked this hard. Sam was still on top of me, and his semi hard cock still throbbing in my pussy, as our co-mingled juices flowed out of me and soaked the bed. I just wanted too sleep for a while I was so damn tired and sore. Not sure if I dozed off or was just in a daze, as he slapped the hell out of my ass, "Don't you dare move, or I'll beat the shit out that red ass of yours," as I felt him pull his cock out and roll out of bed.

Hell, I didn't want to move. My vagina was still spasming and I was too tired to scream when he slapped my ass! It could have been minutes or hours, when I felt him lift my hips forcing me onto my knees, "How about we fill up that 3rd hole Bitch," as he slapped both cheeks of my ass making me wail.

"Please... Sam.. not so.. rough," I pleaded.

With him behind me he reached and grabbed the front of my throat with his right hand and my left nipple in his other, and pulled me up and spoke softly in my ear, "Poor baby, I'm just giving you a going away gift. When I finish filling up your ass your going to remember me and this day the rest of your life. Just think sugar, every time John fucks you in this bed, your going to thinking of me...and wishing it was my cock in you," he snickered.

"NOW ON YOUR HANDS AND KNEES!"

Shivering I raised up on all fours, thinking just 1 more hole and it'll be over.

Surprisingly he eased into my dripping vagina slowly until he was buried deep, then paused. Every nerve ending in my vagina was sensitive and my clit was swollen and aching. Even after the fucking his meaty, thick shaft filled my cunt causing my pelvic muscles squeeze down on his shaft. I couldn't stop myself from moaning softly. That made him chuckle, "You like that don't you, my thick cock filling you up."

When I didn't respond he spanked my ass hard. SLAP! " Answer me Bitch."

"OH,....Yes Sir," I moaned.

That just made him laugh loudly as me moved slowly in and out of me, "You will never admit it, but you love rough sex and being dominated. You may love John, but he can't give you what you now crave, and you can't ask him to be rough with you for fear he would recognize he was married to a slut!

All I could do was listen to him, realizing part of what he said was true. I was meeting his thrust without even thinking as he slowly fucked me. But, he was wrong about John, John and I loved each other and more importantly respected each other.

I was on the verge of orgasming, when Sam pulled out and rubbed his cock round my dark passage. Reaching behind my back in an attempt to push him away, I pleaded, "Wait..."

He just grabbed my hand then my other hand and pulled both my hands behind my back, crossed them at the wrist where he could hold both in one of his large hands. "I'm in charge here Bitch," as he placed the head of his cock at my anus, and pushed hard forcing the head to into my rectum. Luckily, his cock was coated in our combined juices it help lubricate his shaft for entrance.

Still, it was painful making me scream and cry, "Please... wait... it's too tight," as he continued to push inward, "God, please.. your too big!"

Slapping my ass hard again he told me to hush as he push all the way in my dark channel, until I could feel his pubic hair against my ass. "Just relax Bitch, let your butt adjust, it's not the first time my cock has been in your pretty ass."

A few minutes passed and I felt him pull back a few inches then push back in, doing this over and over slowly. The pain had subsided, and I could feel my colon gripping his thick cock. Letting go of my hands he told me to get on all fours and it would feel better. I didn't argue, I just wanted to get this over with.

Once I was on my hands and knees he start to slowly long stroke me. Damn that felt good, as my core heated and I found myself rocking into his thrust. He speeded his thrust up as he gripped my hips making me moan loudly. My tits were swinging back and forth, and I was panting loudly feeling a orgasm coming on, when he grabbed the front of my throat and pulled me up right against his chest, his other hand mauling my tits.

He had my head tilted up and his face buried in my neck nibbling and sucking on my neck as he murmured in my ear, "Admit it slut, you love the feel of my cock in your ass." I just nodded, "No, I wanted to hear you say it!"

My hands were clutching his arms that were holding me up as I muttered, "God yes, it feels so good."

The position he had me in, my legs spread wide back around his, my chest arched outward, he was pumping upward into me and his cock was hitting my G-spot with every thrust. When my orgasm hit, I screamed loud enough if someone had been close by they would have heard me, "FFFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKK!!!"

All I could do was hang there against him as he pound away at me, then he tilted my head so he could kiss me and tongue fuck my mouth while he ravaged my asshole. After I cum twice on his cock in my ass, I thought he was finished, my mistake!

Throwing me down in front of him he rolled me over, then grabbed my ankles and pushed them down beside my ears. My stilettos were framing my face as he rammed his cock back in my ass, and never slowed down. He was pile driving into me like he was trying to push me through the mattress. The bed was creaking, his groin and thighs were slapping my ass, "SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP" and I was screaming, "OH, OH, OH,OH,...FUCKKK MEEE...DON'T STOP.....I'M...I'M............. GONNA CUMMMM AAGIN."

Sam was growling like a wild animal, "Grrr, GRRRRRRR, TAKE IT YOU FILTHY

BITCH," as he emptied his balls in me.

Pulling his cock out he did like last time... he feed me his creamy load off his fingers telling me to swallow every drop. When he got as much as he could scooped out, he straddled my chest and feed me his semi erect cock and made me suck and lick his nuts clean. When he pulled his cock out of my mouth with a POP, I moaned, "Mmmmmmm good," then licked my lips as I smiled at him.

He burst out laughing, "You. Fucking. Nasty. Whore." Then he leaned in and kissed me and ran his tongue around the inside of my mouth making me moan.

"Sam, can I say something and you not get mad?"

"Yeah, I guess you've earned that. I have never in my life met anyone like you," as he leaned in and kissed my forehead.

"Go ahead and ask your question, I promise I'm going to keep my end of the deal regardless and give you all the film and photos. Besides, you have left an imprint on my mind so vivid I don't need photos to remember you."

"Well, I'm sure your aware you and Liz have done the same to me. I'll never forget you and Liz,... except I wish I could forget the bad part of how this started. Yeah, I probably would never experienced the mind blowing sex, but that should be an option a person chooses, not be forced into. Let me finish.... You and Liz both are a gorgeous couple, smart, sexy and I have no doubt with little effort you could find some women that would tickled to death to share themselves with both of you. Continue this forcing people, and one day it's going to backfire on you, and get you in serious trouble. Then there goes your personal reputations, plus jail time.

Just saying. Sorry if I'm out of line."

He didn't respond at first, then he smiled and said, "I'll tell you what, I've already selected your replacement, correction, nobody could replace you, but I found a older lady that interest me. I'll try to get her interested without using devious means. How's that?"

"Great, and... is that your cock hard again and poking me? I could stand one more orgasm from your magical wand.. if you can keep from pounding me through the mattress," I giggled.

AMBER

The next day I busied myself packing clothes and things I would need in Nashville, when around 4 pm Liz dropped by. As soon as I opened the door she hugged me and ask if there was anything she could do to help. I told her not really, I was only taking some clothes and personal items I would need and that a moving company was coming to pack everything else up.

I could tell she was holding back something, and she had not used her term 'Pet' for me, so I ask her, "What's on your mind Liz?"

"I guess you hate us for doing what we did. I'm sorry about how we went about it, but I don't regret our time together, if that makes sense. Sam told me you and him talked."

Chuckling, "Yeah, we talked,... and did other things, of which I'm sure he told you. But, hey I don't hate you guys, I did at first, hell I even thought about ways to kill both of you! As I told Sam, all that's in the past, and I'm moving forward. I'll never forget you or Sam, the sex was amazing and believe me seared on my brain, but that's not the life I choose going forward.

"You know Sam really did give you all the film and photos, you don't have to worry about anything popping up in the future. I'm really going to miss you," as she wiped a tear from her eye.

Hugging her, "I'll miss you too. And I wish nothing but the best for you."

"I don't suppose it's a good idea for us to stay in touch is it? as she wiped another tear.

"I think it's best we don't, I want to go back to my normal life and concentrate on making my husband happy, and being there for my daughter when she needs me."

"Could I have one last kiss before I go, I probably won't see you again."

"I'd be disappointed if you didn't," as I reached for her. It wasn't a passionate kiss, just a simple friendly good-bye kiss, then she was out the door.

I didn't see Sam or Liz again before leaving, oh except as they came and went from their home. The day I left, I parked my car in the garage, John said the moving company would handle that too, and called a taxi to take me to the airport. As the taxi pulled away, I saw Sam and Liz going in their home, and I was headed to find a home in Nashville.

AMBER 6 months later...

Summer was coming up, meaning Ann would have a summer break. She had visited us several times since we relocated to Nashville, but I was anxious to have more time with her.

We had bought a beautiful 4 bedroom home in a gated community just outside Nashville, and John so far had only had to be gone overnight 5 or 6 times, so we had plenty of time together. AND our sex life was more than good. I might have got him to try a few new sexual positions, but he was dam happy I did.

The hard part had been when we first got back together when I arrived in Nashville. No John didn't suspect anything different about me, but yes, Sam and Liz entered my thoughts the first few weeks we had sex. That faded in the background and I rarely thought of them anymore. I didn't say never, I said rarely.

I was on the phone talking to Ann when John came home. He dumped a pile of mail on the counter and grabbed a beer, motioning that he was headed upstairs for a shower. As I talked to Ann, I sorted the mail, as usual mostly junk mail, then an envelope addressed to me, and no return address. I ask Ann if I could call her back, but she said no need, I'll be up in two days, see you then, Love you Mom.

Opening the envelope a picture fell out. It was a selfie of me and Liz, the one I had placed in her album for her. Only this was just the picture she had removed it from the frame I had built around it in her album. Opening the note it said, "Dear Amber,

I hope this finds you and your family doing well, the picture is a duplicate of the one in my album, I couldn't part with that one, it's one of my favorites. Unfortunately its the only photo I have of you. I enclosed it thinking maybe you would think of me sometimes. I certainly miss having you as a friend. Tell your daughter and John hello, and I send best wishes. Your Friend Always, Liz

P.S. Sam says hello. Oh yeah, at the end of the school year we will be moving to San Francisco.

John startled me when he came up behind me hugged me, "That's a good photo of you and Liz, did she just send that to you?"

"Yeah, it's a picture she took when I was helping her with her album, she saw my album and like it and ask me to help her. Here's the note she wrote," as I handed it to him.

"Sounds like you made a friend. It's a shame you all didn't have longer to be friends."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Nothing except it looks you made a good impression on her, and young people today need good role models like yourself. I sure you could teach her lots of things," as he kissed my cheek and headed to the den.

"Oh, I ordered pizza, it should be here soon," I shouted to him. My first instinct was to throw the picture out, but now that John saw it I had to keep it. So I stuck it on the fridge, smiling I thought to myself 'if John only knew what Liz could teach' and giggled as I grabbed a beer.

Cuddling up on the couch with John, the picture had my juices flowing, maybe tonight would be a good time to try reverse cowgirl, I thought to myself.

"What are you smiling about," John ask, as he pulled me closer?

"Dirty thoughts," I giggled.

"What kind of dirty thoughts?"

"Oh, just something I read in one of those women's magazines, about how to keep your husband happy."

The door bell rings, and John gets up to go to the door, muttering under his breath, "damn pizza" and uses his hand to adjust the bulge in his pants. I can't help but laugh out loud.

By the time he gets back to the den with the pizza, I have stripped down to my bra and hip hugger panties. Leaning against the couch with my hip cocked, I slowly lick my lips and in a breathy voice say, "You.. know.. Pizza is one of those foods good cold."

"Wow," John mumbled after catching his breath. "Damn woman, that must have been one hell of a article in that magazine," as he cuddled me pulling my back to his front.

"Mmmmm, I agree," as I wiggled my butt against him. "It feels like someone is still excited," I softly giggled.

"You did say pizza was good cold," nibbling on my earlobe as he caress my breast

Turning to face him I kissed him, and moaned, "the article did mention one other thing," as I kissed down his body. Stroking his shaft, I lowered my mouth over his cock and licked all around the crown.

I could taste both of us as I gently squeezed his balls and took him down my throat.

He was gently running his hands through my hair, groaning, "OH God Baby."

Speeding up, moving my mouth up and down his shaft I increased my suction and felt his cock spasm and spurt 3,4 loads of creamy cum in my mouth. Swallowing every drop, I laid my head on his stomach and purred, "I love you so much."

Rubbing my head, he was panting loudly, "Oh shit.... that.. that.. was amazing."

We lay there for a while, then I got tickled when I heard his stomach growl. I slapped his stomach, as I raised up and looked at him, "John..." I teased him, "I just had the best sex of my life and your body is thinking about food!"

Laughing he pulled me up and stroked my cheek getting serious, "Amber life with you just gets better every day, the best decision I ever made was marrying you" as he kissed me.

"Now," he said grinning, "if I had some nourishment I believe I could go another round."

Rubbing his cheek I giggled softly, "Okay Stud, let's see if cold pizza will do the trick!"

John went and got the pizza, naked I might add, and brought us each a beer. As we sit in bed naked eating, we talked and laughed. He was telling me about an up coming trip he has to take to Savannah, Georgia. "Oh by the way, your coming with me, plan on packing enough for a week, and we leave a week from this coming Friday."

Squealing I threw myself at him, knocking the pizza box on the floor. Needless to say, the pizza was forgotten as we kissed and fondled each other. Quickly I was on my back and he was thrusting into my heated core. Pizza crumbs were not on our minds, as he fucked me. The bed was squeaking and banging the wall as I locked my legs around him. We were both panting and breathing hard as my orgasm hit me like a thunderbolt, he kept pounding me until he growled and emptied his load in my pussy. The best orgasm of my life rolled through my body as we lay in each others arms.

Home. Yes, I was home where I belonged, as I felt his cock soften and slip from my throbbing, wet and well satisfied love tunnel. Everything I ever wanted or needed was here in my arms.

The future looked bright, as I doze off in my studs arms.

1...345678