The New Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Liz tongued lashed her clit, Amber exploded screaming, "Oh God, Oh God I'm cummmmmmmming!"

Liz moved up the bed as I pulled Amber down the bed more. Quickly Liz placed her knees over Amber's arms and next to Amber's head. Thus immobilizing her arms, then grabbed Amber's pony tail pulling her mouth up to her pussy, saying, "Eat me bitch."

Amber struggled, but Liz ground her cunt down covering Amber's nose and mouth, telling her, "If you want to breath you better use that tongue and start licking!"

Amber was kicking with her legs, but I got hold and held them down. Finally Amber must have started licking, because Liz rose up a little, moaning, "That's it, right there, keep going." As she grinded back and forth, side to side, she used Amber's pony tail to guide her tongue. "Hell yes, lick and suck my clit, yes, yes, harder now. Don't you dare stop!" Liz's back arched and her butt clenched as her orgasm rolled through her, screaming, "FUCK YESSSSS!" Liz rolled to the side and both of them were panting and breathing hard. Amber's face was wet with Liz's juices, her breast rising and falling as she breathed.

My cock was hard as nails, as I pulled Amber's feet up to my shoulders. I didn't want to give her time to recover, as I placed the head of my throbbing cock at her wet entrance. Lifting and holding her thighs against me I shoved 4 inches into her slick tight hole, causing her to throw her head back, her mouth forming a silent scream.

I could feel her vagina squeeze down on my cock as her legs stiffened and her feet arched beside my head.

"Ohhhh, ssooooooooooo biggggggggg," as she moaned and gripped the sheets with both hands. I started thrusting 4 inches in her, in out, in out, and on the third thrust she yelled, "I'm going...to....CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.." her whole body convulsing.

Leaning forward with my hands by her head, forcing her feet near her head, I started to push into her hot canal, slow and steady until I was buried balls deep in side her.

As I had started pushing in her, she was screaming, "AAGGGHH, YOUR STETCHING MEEEE. SOOOOOOOO FUCKKKKKKKKKING DEEEEEEEEP."

Damn her velvet tunnel was tight and moist, her vaginal muscles milking my shaft.

Leaning my head I started nipping and kissing her neck and sucking her earlobe.

Her hands came up gripping my biceps as I started short stroking her, and she start panting and moaned repeatedly, "Oh God, Oh God."

Speeding up and long stroking her, as I bottomed out my pelvis striking her ass cheeks, the sounds of, smack, smack, smack, reverberated around the room. Her pussy was so wet from previous orgasms you could hear squishing sounds as I pounded her into the mattress.

After several minutes of pounding her, Amber squealed, "FUCKKK, FUCKKKKKK CUMMMMINNNG AGAINNNNNNNNNNN!!!

Her body shuddering beneath me, I continued pounding her, as Liz hollered, "FUCK THE SHIT OUT HER!"

As Amber's orgasm pulsed through her, I pulled out and flipped her on her stomach and pulled her ass up. Shoving back in her with one thrust she was murmuring "I can't.. take.... anymore...."

Reaching down I grabbed her arms, and used them as reins to pull her up, and continued to fuck the shit out of her. My balls hitting her clit with each thrust, and smack, smack, smack, smack, smack echoed off the walls. Ambers head was wobbling and her boobs bouncing back and forth. Incoherent sounds were spilling from her mouth. We were both sweaty and breathing hard as I pulled her higher, and Liz leaned in and started sucking on one of her nipples and twisting and pinching the other.

I looked down where we were coupled, and my cock moving in and out, each out ward move frothy juices were spilling out from her orgasms, and dripping on the bed.

Amber arched her head up groaning, "I, I'm almost....almost there.....Pleaseeee don't stop. FUCK, FUCK, FUCK MMMEEEEEEEE."

I couldn't hold out any longer and came with her and I growled, "FUCK YES! TAKE ALL MY CUM BITCH!" Her cunt was still clenching my cock milking every drop of cum from my balls as she squirted! Both our groins were covered in juices and cum.

When I let go of her she fell forward her body twitching and spasming, her pussy and thighs clenching and cum running out of her gaping vagina. As her breathing slowed and her body calmed, she never moved, and soon she was snoring softly.

I moved over and pulled Liz to my front, with one arm under her head where I could play with her tits, and use my other hand to finger fuck her. My dick was shot, promising I would fuck the shit out of her later.

She turned her head and kiss me, "Hey," as she nodded towards Amber's prone form, "at least she got the SHIT fucked out of her," laughing.

Moments later we were both asleep, and Amber was still out cold, and had barely moved since she collapsed.

AMBER

Waking, my head was pounding, and my body ached all over, as I started to roll over, when it dawned on me I was not in my bed. Rubbing my eyes I sat up and looked around, noticing I was naked, my mouth tasted funny, and I was alone. A picture of Sam and Liz sat on the dresser, that's when memories of last night and yesterday flooded my head.

It was just bits and pieces, sucking a cock, shower, a restaurant, something about Elvis Presley. A image of Liz flashed making me remember her forcing me to perform oral sex on her! No wonder mouth tasted funny, then the next image in my mind was Sam having sex with me! Standing I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror as my hand moved down to my pelvic area. My pubic hair was matted and crusty, as well as my pussy and thighs.

I was looking in the mirror as the door opened and in walked Liz wearing a bathrobe and drinking a cup of coffee. "Good morning sleepy head, thought I'd better check on you," as she sat in a chair by her dressing table.

Automatically I used my hands to cover myself making her laugh, saying, "Oh hell girlfriend, no need to hide your goodies." In a sultry voice, "You and I am going to be besties."

"Are you out of your mind!" I screamed at her. At that instant the spankings flashed in my mind, and I knew I had fucked up.

Liz calmly sneered at me as she reached in a drawer of her dressing table and pulled out a ping pong paddle, "Sounds like someone needs to be reminded the rules around here," as she remained seated.

Backing away from her I pleaded, "Please Liz, I'm sorry, you just surprised me."

Standing she pointed to the bed, "Put your hands on the bed and bend over now."

Sobbing I ask, "Please Liz don't do this."

"You have to learn Amber, you obey me just like you would Sam. Or would you like me to call Sam up here with his bamboo cane?"

Oh shit, I couldn't stand the thought of that!!! Meekly I got in position as I continued to sob.

"Arch your ass out more," as she placed a hand on my lower back. "Remember you have to count right."

I stammered, "yes. ohhh yes ma'am," correcting myself.

"Since this your first time to piss me off and disrespect me, I only give you five spanks. IF YOU COUNT EACH ONE THAT WILL BE THE END OF IT."

"Yes ma'am."

"Tsk Tsk, your ass is still a little pink from yesterday. It probably would have been cleared up later today, then you had to go and fuck up. You know that old saying,

'This is going to hurt me more than you' well we both know that's bullshit don't we honey."

SMACK! on my left cheek.

Damn that hurt, but I counted, "One."

SMACK on my right cheek.

"Ouch, ttwo."

SMACK SMACK SMACK!

Stamping my feet I squealed, threee, f-ffour, fiveeee!

Still sobbing I heard, Sam "Thought I heard a problem up here. Need any help?"

"At first, but I mentioned you and your cane and that got her attention" as she laughed.

"Go ahead and enjoy your breakfast, I've got this."

I heard the door close as Liz told me, "Stay right there and don't move. I have some lotion here for your ass that will take the sting out."

I remembered Sam using it on my ass before, and I hoped it helped as well as last time. Damn my ass was on fire, but thank God she didn't hit as hard as Sam. I sure hell wanted to avoid being caned!!!

Rubbing the lotion on my red ass she laughed saying, "If you keep being stubborn, we might have to start buying this lotion by the gallon."

Finished, she told me to scoot up and lay down, and give the lotion a few minutes to soak into my skin.

"Give that about ten minutes, then you can get in the shower and clean up. Listen closely, everything you need is in the bathroom, including body lotion and vanilla scented perfume. Use it. You will see a white robe on the back of the door, that is all you will be wearing. Oh yeah, we like the pony tail. It's now 9:45, I expect your ass downstairs before 11 o'clock, OR your red ass is going to have cane stripes on it. Have I made myself clear?"

"Yes ma'am," I whimpered.

After a few minutes, I got up and went in the bathroom, and turned where I could see my red ass in the mirror. My entire backside was red and hurting, but the lotion was certainly helping. At least I was going to be able to bathe myself and not have Sam or her do it for me.

After showering, as I stood in front of the mirror I was thinking about how the past 24 hours had been a nightmare. I had been fucked, preformed oral sex on both Sam and Lis, and been spanked! God, I never wanted John or Ann seeing that film. I sure as hell didn't want to be caned! So I composed myself and did as Liz had ordered me.

Finishing the last of my make up, I reached for the white robe, thank goodness I was going to be allowed to cover myself up. Until I pulled the robe on, I was socked at how transparent it was and it only hung down barely below the cheeks of my red ass! SHIT!

Stepping into the bedroom I saw the clock read 10:50 and almost fainted. Quickly I left the room and started downstairs.

LIZ

"Well, finally." as she tapped her hand with a cane she held. "I thought I was going to have to come up and put stripes on your ass," as she laughed. "Come on in the kitchen, breakfast is over but you can have coffee, juice or water while I fix us some lunch."

"I'll have coffee, if that's okay," as she was turning her head looking around.

"If your looking for Sam, he isn't here, its just us girls right now. If your anxious to see him, I can give him a call and tell him to hurry home," smiling.

"No, that's okay, I will just grab some coffee."

"That robe looks good on you, a sexy looking woman like you should show off her body more. Just hope I look that good when I'm your age," using a sultry voice.

Watching Amber move to get her coffee, I noticed she blushed almost as red as her ass. The thin transparent robe, tied at her waist accentuated her breast as they swayed walking to the Keurig. Turning to fix her coffee, you could see the globes of her red ass through the thin robe. This afternoon was going to be fun.

AMBER

Standing fixing my coffee, even after all I had been through I was still embarrassed dressed in only this robe. Turning toward the kitchen table I saw a cushion had been placed on one of the chairs, for my sore ass. Liz had placed her cane on the kitchen island in plain site, as a reminder to obey I guess.

Sitting down there was no way to keep the robe from riding up, so I closed my thighs tightly together. Sipping my coffee I watch Liz as she prepared our lunch at the kitchen counter. Her red robe was very similar to mine, only she had not bothered to tie hers, its just hung open down the middle. All I had was a side view, but couldn't keep from admiring her sensual body.

Why did such a gorgeous young couple need to blackmail an older woman into their bed. Surely they could find women more than willing to participate in their kinky lifestyle.

Shaken out of my reverie, "Hey! You okay? snapped Liz.

I wanted to say FUCK NO, but seeing the cane laying there I quickly replied, "Sorry, just lost in thought there for a moment."

"I ask you if you wanted glass of milk with your turkey club sandwich?"

"Yes ma'am that will be fine," starring down at my cup to avoid looking her body as she faced me. As I closed my eyes I could still see her sexy body in my mind. I had automatically looked at her when she got my attention and had a full view of the front of her luscious body. Her tits were covered by the thin robe, but being open down the front, her cunt was on full display.

Leaning down to place my sandwich and milk in front of me, I couldn't help but look at her boobs and smell her scent. My nipples hardened and I felt a tingle in my groin area, as I squeezed my thighs tighter. Damn, why was my body responding this way! I'm not a damn lesbian!

As she sat across from me she said, "Eat up girl, I have something I want to show you after we eat."

Finished with lunch, she lead me in the den, and instructed me to drop my robe, as she tapped the cane on side of her leg. Shivering from the fear of the cane I didn't hesitate and dropped my robe, as she did the same. My eyes watched her body, as she leaned down to a large ottoman that matched the couch, and picked up a remote. Her firm round tits swayed very little as she stood back up, making me wonder if they were real or fake. Her stomach was flat, and looking downward her pubic hair was trimmed in a heart shape pointing to her sex. Her thighs were muscular, and I saw she had a thigh gap. There was absolutely not an ounce of fat on her. Turning she walked to the couch to sit, and I could see from the back side she just as muscular looking, her firm ass cheeks jiggled very little.

Settling in the center of the L shaped couch she leaned back and extended her legs down the the other section, motioning me to join her. As I approached her she said, "here between my legs Pet and lean back against me." Laying the cane down beside her on the other section of the couch.

Laying back against her I could feel her hard nipples in my back, and her warm pelvis against my lower back.

Pointing the remote to the screen tv she turned it on, saying, "Watch this film very closely because there will be a quiz about it, and every answer wrong you will receive 1 lash with the cane." Thus causing me to gasp and tremble.

Laying with my head on her left shoulder I didn't know what to do with my hands, so I just laid them on my abdomen. The film starts....

When the film finished I was sweating and my heart was racing, from reliving all that had happen to me. Especially the silent part showing me at the restaurant, where I acted like a slut exposing my breast wearing the short skirt! The sound pick up showing me coming into their home, dancing around while singing 'Burning Love' and then letting Liz remove my blouse.

This was my first time seeing this, along with the sex in the bedroom later. But, I remember it! Most of it anyway. Then I notice I had one of my hands between my legs and the other on my right breast, which I quickly jerked and placed them on my abdomen. My face must have been as red as my ass from embarrassment.

"First question Pet," as she spoke softly and placed her left hand on my breast, "name the song you were singing when you came into my home."

"Burning Love, ma'am," in almost a whisper.

Liz ask a few more questions about the film, then stated, "You did well Pet, but now I have some personal questions, and you damn well better be honest with your answers. If I detect your lying, your will get 2 licks with the cane for each deception."

Saying that she removed her hand from my breast, and pick up the cane and laid it across my left thigh. I was really scared now. It seemed like she was trying to find a reason to cane my ass! Bullshit on that, I was determined to answer correctly and avoid the cane at all cost. At least that's what I thought, waiting for a question.

Practically whispering in my ear, "Did you enjoy eating my pussy Pet?"

My fist clenched until my knuckles were white, afraid I was fixing to get caned, but I stutter out, "No...I...was scared...and I'm not...a lesbian."

"Fair enough Pet, next question. "Have you ever kissed another female, and explain your answer. Don't lie to me.," as she placed her right hand on my breast and rubbed my nipple.

My nipple started to harden as I my heart raced, but I finally answered, "One time in high school...I spent the night with my best friend..we.. we..kissed. She... she touched my breast... but that was it."

Still playing with my nipple, in a seductive voice murmured in my ear, "Did you enjoy the multiple orgasms from Sam's hard cock?"

My brain was about to burst, as my hands quickly moved to cover my face, knocking her hand off my breast. If I say no, she will know I'm lying, if I say yes I will feel like a cheating slut.

"I need an answer Pet."

With tears trickling down my face I sobbed, "Yes... but the drugs made....me..... so aroused...so yes I enjoyed it."

Cooing me, she wrapped her arms around me, "Everything is okay Pet, but Molly doesn't make you have sex with someone, it just lowers your inhibitions where you can let yourself go and enjoy the moment."

"When I undressed you and we kissed, then licked that sweet pussy of yours, that was just you letting go and enjoying the moment. I admit I forced you to eat my pussy, but you had me so turned on, I had to have your mouth on me. I want you Amber, I've wanted you ever since meeting you."

All the time she was telling me this, with her arms around me and her hot breath on my ear and cheek, my body seemed to melt into her.

Grasping my chin she tilted my head and she mashed her lips against mine in a sloppy passionate kiss, causing me to moan. Lifting her lips she started kissing the corners of my mouth, chin, throat, as he reached down and cupped my pussy. I responded by arching up into her hand moaned loudly.

As she worked a finger in my pussy, she started chewing on my lobe whispering, "I intended to have you Pet, willing or unwilling. I prefer willing. Understand?"

With my body feeling like it on fire, I could feel sweat rolling down between my beast, sweat between our bodies, her hard nipples in my back, her hot breath on my neck and her finger in my cunt as I shuttered, "Yes ma'am."

Rolling me on top of her we were breast to breast as I slipped between her spread legs. Holding the back of my head for another fervid kiss, with other hand caressing my ass. Using my pony tail she lifted my head moaning, "Make love to me Pet like I did you last night."

I was so aroused I don't know if the cane played a role my behavior or not, but I soon my mouth and hands were on her tits, mashing, squeezing, licking, sucking like I was trying to devour her tits. They were firm, but soft and definitely real.

With her hands in my hair as I feasted on her breast, I felt her pushing me downward. Kissing downward licking sweat from her hard body, finally reaching her heart shaped pubic hair, I used my lips to lick and pull on her pubic hair, causing her to arch and groan, as she pulled her feet back toward her ass and widened her knees.

Inhaling her musky scent was making me even more horny, and was ready to taste her. Leaning down I licked the juices from her inner thighs that had leaked from her,

as she shouted, "Damn PET, I need... to cummm."

Looking up she was rolling her head and pinching her nipples and panting. Breathing in her aroma I felt a sense of pride that I had this sexy woman aroused and almost begging. Looking I watched her vagina pulsing and juices leaking and her clit seeking attention. Locking my arms around her thighs, I inhaled her scent again as I flicked her clit with my tongue, causing her to buck upward screaming, as her cunt started gushing more.

I flattened my tongue and started from the bottom of her folds licking slowly upward to her clit, tasting and savoring her juices. Starting downward I kissed her pussy lips and used my tongue to spread her folds until I reached her gushing hole and poked my tongue in as far as I could. I could barely hear her scream as she had squeezed my head between her thighs covering my ears.

123456...8