The New Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She mumbled something but I just shushed her and started washing her hair.

Massaging her scalp and soaping up her hair she calmed and let me continue. The shower head had a hand held attachment, as I reached for it I told her, "close your eyes." Using her hair I tilted her head up so she was looking at the ceiling with her eyes closed and rinsed all the soap out of her hair.

Putting the hand held attachment back I turned her to face the shower and pick up a loofah sponge and squirted some body wash on it. She put her hands up to stop me, but I leaned down and whispered in her ear, "Obey." She dropped her hands to her side.

As I soaped up her neck and upper chest my cock became semi erect and I know she could feel it throbbing. But I was not here to fuck her in the shower, I wanted the next time to in a bed and fuck the shit out of her.

Washing her breast and belly I thought I heard her moan, but I just told her to lift her arms, and she did. I washed each arm, then her arm pits then started on her back.

I stepped back a bit to finish her back and glanced at the soapy water ran her her back and narrow waist and amazing, luscious ass and thick thighs. My cock was fully hard again and I almost took her right then, but quelled my urges and squatted behind her.

I looked up and down her body and had to bite my lip to keep from chuckling, she still had her arms up. "You can let your arms down now," which she did and just let them hang by her side.

Using the loofah I washed her ass and upper thighs and down her calves. Grabbing her right ankle I told her to lift it, she did causing her to lean forward with her hands on the wall for balance. Finishing her feet she was standing with her feet slightly apart, so I took the opportunity to quickly to force the loofah between her thighs and let the sponge cover her mons then pulled back washing her sex, her rosebud, then up threw the crack of her ass.

That caused her to straighten up her hands going to her groin as her body trembled and her thighs squeezed together, exhaling "OHHHHH."

I took the hand held and rinsed her body off some, then handed it to her as I opened the door and stepped out of shower, telling her to finish up.

I dried off and went downstairs to get dressed, she couldn't go anywhere or contact anyone since I had her phone and laptop. She didn't realize I filmed her sucking my cock using her laptop, and I wanted to quickly edit it.

Returning to the bedroom the bathroom door was open the way I left it, and I could see her still standing in the shower. She was leaning against the wall letting the water hit her while she just stared up at the ceiling.

Putting the laptop on the dresser I started editing the film. I wanted the film to start where I rub my precum on her lips, editing out the slap, picking up as I pushed into her mouth. Highlighting the part where she was sucking and slurping on my cock with drool running down her chin and onto her tits.

AMBER

When he handed me the sprayer and stepped out of the shower, I stood there in a daze for a minute, then continued rinsing off. Finally I just leaned on the wall and let the water hit my throat and chest. My throat was still sore from his thick cock being shoved down my throat.

Staring up at the ceiling I kept trying to remember what had happened, but I had no memory of him raping me. It was rape wasn't it??? But that DAMN film didn't look like I was being raped! That was definitely me, clear as day, moaning and literally begging him to put his cock in me! In the film you never see his cock, but I sure as hell got a good look at it when face fucked me. His cock was at least 8 inches long and thick, plus his balls as big as plums hanging down below his throbbing cock. I just rubbed my sore throat thinking about it, and how in the hell did I not choke to death on it. Oh yeah, I almost did!

My hand drifted down to my groin, remembering him saying he only got about 4 inches in before he ejaculated in me. Is that why my lady parts are not as sore as my throat?

The hot water was about gone and the water was getting colder, making my nipples harden, so I turned the water off. When I opened the shower door to find a towel, Sam came strolling in the bathroom with 2 towels in his hand.

SAM

"Step on out on the mat," as I handed her a towel, "I know you ladies like to use one for just your hair."

She took the towel and told me to get out, she didn't need my help. Instead of using the towel on her hair she held in front covering herself up, as she stared at me.

I just growled at her, "DO. NOT. PUSH. ME. AMBER. Now dry your hair, because I'm not moving."

For a few seconds she held my stare, then finally started drying her hair and using the towel like a turban. Watching her as dried her hair I now had a clear view of her body. Her tits were jiggling as she completed her task, and I could see goosebumps on her skin and her nipples had hardened.

"Raise your arms," and she did as instructed. I dried her arms and started drying her upper body. When wiping water from her breast and hard buds she shivered and took a deep breath.

I dropped down on one knee as I dried her belly and pelvic area, then her thighs and legs. Yeah, I could have let her dry herself, but I wanted her to get used to being naked in front of me, and my hands on her.

Using my hand I made the motion to turn around and she complied. Staying on one knee I reached and dried her back, then started with her lower legs and thighs. Standing I tucked the towel around her and told her to finish and fix her hair, and I want it back in a high pony tail. I then went back in the bedroom, telling her to keep the door open.

AMBER

Drying and fixing my hair I all I could think about, was how in the hell I was going to get out this situation, and John and Ann never find out. The thought of them seeing that film was making me hyperventilate.

Finishing my pony tail, Sam yelled for me to get my ass in the bedroom. At least I still had the towel tucked around me, as if would stop him from doing anything. As I entered the bedroom he had laid out clothes for me on the bed. It was a navy skirt and light blue silk blouse that I had folded and set out for Goodwill.

"I can't wear that, it's older outfit that's to tight on me and I giving it to Goodwill."

In a flash he had me by the back of the neck and and bent me over the bed, pushing my face into the duvet. That muffled my scream, hell I was just trying to breath now!

"You keep pushing me Amber and I'm tired of it!"

At least he let up the pressure on my neck, where I could turn my head sideways and breath.

"I told you if you obey, you get rewarded with orgasms, if not you get punished," as he used his other hand to rip the towel from my body.

"You have earned yourself 5 spankings, and I expect you to count every damn one. If you don't, I'll not stop until you do count out five. DO. YOU. UNDERSTAND?"

"Pease don't, I'll do what you say," as I whimpered.

"Too late," as his hand came down SMACK on my left cheek.

"AGGGHHH, THAT HURTS!!!"

"It's suppose to hurt, and you didn't count one, so that doesn't count, it's a freebee," as SMACK he hit my right cheek.

"OOOHHHHH SHITTT ONE."

My ass was on fire, tears running down my face as SMACK SMACK he hit both my cheeks again.

Sobbing I cried out, "OHH G-GGGOODD twwooo threeee."

"Two to go, don't forget to count or we start over!"

This time he hit at the top of my thighs where they meet the cheeks of my ass,

SMACK SMACK!!!

Through tears and snot I screamed out. "JESSSUUSSSSSSS," blubbering, ' foouuur, ffiiveee."

Laying there bawling, with snot running out of my nose, I jerked went I felt him touch my ass. Be still he told me, as he rub some kind of lotion on my stinging ass.

"This will take some of the sting out of your cute ass, but it's going to be difficult to sit for a while. Remember this the next time you want to disobey me. I went easy this time, but the next time it will 10 or more licks and much harder! Understand?"

"Yes sir," I mumbled.

"Good girl, now let me help you up. Go wash your face then put your make up on."

SAM

I watched her as she gingerly walked in the bathroom. She started to sit on the stool she used when drying her hair, but quickly stopped herself and stayed standing. I chuckled, as I thought, yeah she definitely was going to have trouble sitting for a while.

I took the towel I jerked off her and cleaned the tears and snot off the duvet.

Taking my phone out of my pocket I texted Liz: "She's ours! Stick to the plan."

When I picked out the skirt and blouse for Amber, I had searched Ann's bedroom and found a drawer with bras and panties. Finally finding a navy colored 32B push up bra and matching thong.

I was taking Amber out to eat at 'Marty's', and I wanted her to look slutty. Plus I knew the owner Marty Jarrett. He had a few break ins at the restaurant, and his insurance agent recommended he get a better alarm system, and suggested he call me.

His old alarm system was easy to over ride, plus he had no cameras recording anything. The system I installed provided coverage for all doors and windows, plus cameras covering the outside of the business as well as inside. In addition the alarm would notify the local PD instantly. Cameras would record and save it for 72 hours, then erase and start over. I had installed a backdoor where I could enter his system at anytime without anyone knowing.

When Amber came out of the bathroom I motioned for her to bend over the bed, and she only hesitated for a second then complied.

"You don't have to worry, your not getting spanked, I just want to make your butt feel better. This lotion will help." as I gently rubbed it on her ass.

Then I handed her a bottle of water and a small white pill (ecstasy). She looked at me about to say something, and I told her that this not something to knock you out and it will make your ass feel better. She was not happy, but took it.

"Get dressed, we have a reservation at 'Marty's' for dinner," as I handed her the bra and panties.

She looked at the bra and saw it was a 32B figuring I made a mistake, but before she could speak I put a finger on her lips and growled, "Obey, the next time it will be 10 spanks."

Finally she was dressed, the 32B bra forced her fleshy globes up and inward making for a delicious looking cleavage you just wanted to bury your face in. The front of her thong snugly covered her mons and formed a camel toe as it descended over her honey holes. From the backside of the thong it was so tight you didn't see it until it emerged from the crack of her globes and circled her waist.

When she pulled the skirt on it was really tight across her hips and ass then flowed down loosely to about 4 inches above her knees. The light blue blouse hug her tightly, and with the top two buttons undone, you had a luscious view of her breast.

The thin material allowed one to see the dark bra beneath. Yeah, with the 4 inch navy blue heels she looked like a slut.

As we entered the restaurant we were greeted by the Hostess and confirmed our reservation. By now the ecstasy was kicking in and Amber became energetic and loosening up and even smiled at the Hostess. As we followed the Hostess arm in arm, to the booth I requested, Amber looked up me, smiled saying, "I just love coming here."

As we neared our booth the aisle narrowed and I pushed Amber ahead of me. She was practically bouncing down the aisle, the lower part of skirt swaying as her hips rolled with each step. When we reached our booth I motion her to slid in, and as she did her skirt moved up her thighs an almost gave the Hostess a beaver shot.

She made no attempt to pull it back down, meaning the Molly really had lowered her inhibitions.

I laid her coat I had taken off of her as we entered the restaurant, on the far side of the booth as I sat next to her.

"My name is Mary," said the Hostess as she handed us each a menu, "Thank you for dining with this evening. Can I order you a drink until your waitress takes your order?"

"Yes, I think a I'll have Corona with a wedge of lime. What about you Amber?"

Looking at her cleavage and noticing that third button looked like it was about to pop!

Amber looked up at Mary and was all smiles as she grinned and said, "I'll have a Margarita."

Mary thanked us again and said she would place drink order, and the waitress would be with us shortly. As she turned go Amber said, "Thanks Mary, you have a good evening too."

I chuckled as I looked at Amber saying, "I thought you were a Gin and Tonic girl."

"Well, I just feel real good and wanted a Margarita," as she actually batted her eye lashes at me.

Our waitress approached with our drinks, then pulled out her order pad and pen, "Good evening my name is Gloria, have you decided what you want, or should I give you more time?"

Amber told her, "I'll have the Beef Tips and Rice, with green beans, plus," as she smiled and batted her eye lashes, " I would love to know where you got those beautiful ear rings," as she giggled.

Gloria was probably about 23 or 24, very attractive and I'm sure thought, here is the older slutty looking woman flirting with her, as she shyly responded, "My boyfriend gave them to me for my birthday, not sure where he got them."

I was about to bust out laughing but didn't as I spoke up, "Gloria I'll have a Ribeye Steak medium rare with a loaded baked potato."

Gloria took our menu's and said, "Your order will be right up, let me know if you need anything else," as she smiled and glanced again at Amber's exposed breast, with a slight shake of her head.

As Amber leaned over sucking on the straw of her drink, the pressure on the third button finally gave way, exposing her tits more, and I had to adjust my pants. She was on such a euphoric high she never noticed, even when I put my hand on her expose thigh.

Shortly the waitress returned with our order and Amber was still trying to engage her in conversation, which is typical of people high on Molly.

Gloria ask if we would like another drink, and I told her no for me, but Amber squealed, "Honey I would love another one."

That was when Gloria notice the the third button undone an blushed, "Yes ma'am" and turned and left. When she returned we were eating and she quickly set the drink down and scurried away.

We finished our meal, and as Amber finished off her Margarita I checked her phone seeing if she had any text or missed calls and she didn't. So I texted Liz: We will be home in 30 minutes.

Liz text back: HOME AND READY.

Getting out of the booth I picked up her coat and then looked at the ticket Gloria left on the table. Written across it : Marty said it's on the house. So I place a hundred dollar bill down for a tip.

When Amber scooted out of the booth, she gave me and several nearby customers a beaver shot. As I held her coat out to slip it on her, she refused, "No thanks, I'm feeling a little warm."

Following out her of the restaurant she finally let me slip her coat on, when the cold night air hit her. I helped her up in my truck and buckled her in, then went around and got in and started the truck. I have Sirius XM on my radio and she quickly flipped through the listings and found the Elvis Presley channel.

Soon 'Burning Love' was blasting and she started humming along and dancing in the seat. Now I wish her coat was off, so I could see those fantastic tits of hers.

When I got home I pulled in the garage next to Liz's vehicle, then helped Amber down and in the house. She was still humming and singing 'Burning Love' and twisting and dancing as she entered the den.

Liz was wearing a short red robe that came down about mid thigh, and I could tell she didn't have a bra on, panties not so sure. Liz was barefoot, making Amber taller than her since she had 4 inch heels on.

"Sounds like someone is in a good mood tonight," as she smiled and hugged Amber.

After the hug, Amber stepped back taking her coat off saying, "Oh, I'm having a great time, but God it's warm in here," as she fanned her face.

"Sam why don't you fix us all a drink," as she took Amber by the hand telling her let's find you something comfortable to wear so you can cool down.

"Giggling Amber agreed, ""That's a great idea," as she followed Liz upstairs to our master bedroom.

Carrying our drinks upstairs I heard giggling and murmurs, then Liz saying, "You will feel much better if we get that bra off, I took mine off as soon as I got home."

"Awl, that does feel better," as she chuckled, "but I can't go around with my boobs out," haha.

"But it's cooler and if it makes you feel better I will take my robe off," as Liz untied her robe and dropped on the floor.

I entered the room with the drinks, my wife standing there in nothing but a pair of red bikini panties and Amber topless. My dick stirred in my pants!

"Oops," squealed Amber putting her hands over her nipples.

"Don't worry about him. Just put our drinks down Sam, and give us a minute," as she winked at me, and turned Amber toward her.

"Yeah, I'll get out of you girls hair, I need to do something in my office."

My office was right next door and every room in the house was wired to hear, see and record everything.

As I sat down taking a sip of beer, Liz had talked Amber into removing her skirt and was pulling it down her hips then letting fall to the floor.

"Step out of it and sit on the bed and let's get those heels off, I'm barefoot too."

When Liz had the heels off, Amber stretched her legs and wiggled her toes moaning, "Ohhh that feels so good."

"Tell you what, just scoot back on the bed and lean against the headboard, and enjoy your drink and cool off. I'll give you a nice foot rub," as she handed Amber her drink.

"Mmmmmm," Amber moaned as Liz started massaging her feet, while sipping the Margarita I fixed her. Her pony tail was laying over her left shoulder down toward the top of her breast. Her drink in one hand and the other draped over her abdomen she murmured, "I'm feeling better already Liz, your so nice."

Taking another big drink, Amber tilted her back and breathed deeply, making her tits rise and wiggle then settle. She never notice Liz move up straddling her belly until Liz reached and took the drink from Ambers hands placing it on the end table.

Liz placed a hand on the back of Amber's neck, and pulled her into a passionate kiss, as her other hand squeezed and stroked Amber's right breast. Startled, Amber mumbled in Liz's mouth, and started to bring her right hand up, but Liz released her breast and grabbed it, entwining their fingers together.

Deeping the kiss, Liz adjusted to where their breast were pressed together, and started rolling and grinding pelvis against Amber. All you could hear was murmurs and groans as Liz's tongue ravished Amber's mouth. I quietly entered the room.

Watching this I stripped down, and used my right hand to cup Amber's pussy, and slide a finger through the folds of her thong covered cunt. At first she squeezed her thighs together, but after a few strokes with my finger up and down her wet slit, her legs parted and she started humping my finger.

When I removed my hand she continued arching her cunt up seeking friction. Knowing Liz's plan, I tapped her butt, then grabbed each side of her bikini panties and started pulling off of her.

Once her panties were off, she slide down enough to grab and force Amber's tits together and started licking and sucking her nipples. Amber's hands moved to the back of Liz's head moaning, "Ohhhh, yessssss."

As Amber continued to moan, she was still withering her pelvis seeking attention, so I grab her thong and ripped it off of her. Immediately Liz slide downward kissing her abdomen, belly button on down to her clit.

123456...8