The New Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes were watering, as I felt Liz cramp a finger in my cunt and started finger fucking me again! With the finger in my tight vaginal canal and pressure on the plug in my ass I could feel a orgasm building, as Sam continued to use my mouth like a pussy. Then Liz pulls her finger out!

Sam's cock is hitting the back of my throat with every thrust as he's grunting, and the only other sounds are, "Ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh," as he shoves his cock down my throat. My nose and upper lip buried in his pubic hair, and my bottom lip firmly against the bottom of his shaft and ball sack!

Finally pulling me up until just a few inches is in my mouth, he continues face fucking me, but at least I can breath through my nose now. He gets in a steady rhythm and my mouth is filling so fast with fluids I'm having trouble swallowing it all, "Ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh."

Now the fingers back in my cunt! Not only that, but now she is pulling and pushing on the plug. The orgasm is building again, it feels like my body is on fire. My squeals are muted by the cock in my mouth, then I feel the anal plug being pulled out of my rectum. At the same time Sam slams his cock down my throat again, growling like an animal and spurting several ropes of semen in my belly, and the wide part of the plug stretches my anal opening, as I continue to get finger fucked.

My whole body twitches as a orgasm racks my body, Sam pulls his cock out moaning, "FUCK, your good!"

Laying there with my head next to his shrinking cock, I run a hand down cupping my pussy, as my vaginal and anal canal are clenching and unclenching. My whole pelvic area is soaked, my throat is aching, as I pant loudly trying to catch my breath.

"Don't move Pet, now is the best time to try the bigger plug."

Hell I was to exhausted to move or try and argue. I didn't have a choice.

Sam reached down and rubbed my head gently, as Liz placed the new plug at my used to be puckered hole. "Remember, relax, inhale, now exhale," as she pushed the plug inward. This plug was almost 6 inches long and a good 3 1/2 inches at the widest. I grunted loudly as it slid in place, then darkness surrounded me.

I woke up in my bathtub Liz leaning over me washing my body. Our bathroom has a free standing Jacuzzi tub, contoured forming a place to rest your arms, and sloped area to rest your head. The jets were pushing the bubbling water around my body as I awoke, Liz was washing between my legs, causing me to softly moan.

"Feeling better Pet? I couldn't believe how easily you took 'Bruiser' up your dark tunnel," as she snickered.

"Bruiser?" I mumbled.

Laughing, "Yeah that's what they call the one in your bum hole now. How does it feel?"

"Feels like my colon is stuffed full, but... doesn't feel as heavy as the other one," I groaned as she started washing my breast.

"You have really amazed me Pet. I don't remember anyone adjusting to butt plugs as fast as you have. I'm confident when Sam fucks that fine ass of yours, your going to have a major orgasm." as she giggled again.

"You can finish up and relax for awhile, I'm going downstairs to help Sam clean up the mess you made. You gushed all over my hand when you orgasmed, leaving a puddle on the floor," as she patted my head before leaving.

Getting out of the tub later, I patted myself dry, and I could tell 'Bruiser' was really stretching my dark tunnel. Every movement was causing my colon to spasm around the foreign object. Using my hand I felt the circular flange snug against my rectal opening, causing me to gasp.

"Here, thought you might like this," handing me a Gin and Tonic. "Downstairs is all cleaned up and we are going home. Oh, I looked at your album, it's really nice. I might get you to help me start one," as she took my face in her hands and kissed me on my lips. "Night, night Pet," as she turned and left.

It was surreal, they use my body like it's their personal toy, which hell I guess it is, but then act as though we're friends and lovers. Putting on a long fluffy robe I headed downstairs to fix myself another drink. Sure enough, the den was cleaned and didn't smell of sex. I grabbed a larger glass and fixed a stiff drink and went back to my bedroom. Tomorrow is another day..........

SAM

Liz suggested, "I think tomorrow she will be ready for your to take her anal virginity," as we got back home.

Laughing, "Yeah, I haven't made up my mind whether to take it missionary style with her looking at me, or doggy style.

"Hell, let her experience both. Start doggy style, and before you empty your nuts in her, flip her over and fill her up while she facing you," she laughed.

Grabbing Liz and throwing her over my shoulder, I growled, "You've got me aroused talking about it, and my dick needs pussy," as I carried her to bed.

After a round of fucking, Liz said, "Just let me get her motor going with some girl on girl, then you fuck the shit out of her," as she chuckled.

AMBER

Waking up my head hurt, I was tangled up in my robe and the sheets, rolling over on my back caused me groan loudly as the plug shifted in my butt. Finally untangling myself from the robe and sheets, I reached in the night stand and found a couple Ibuprofen and swallowed them. As I entered the bathroom to shower, I saw a note taped to the mirror: BE AT OUR HOUSE AT 11:30 FOR LUNCH--CALL ME WHEN YOU GET UP!

Hell it was after 9 now, so I called Liz's number.

Ann: "Good morning Pet," in a sexy voice, "just a reminder, wear a tight fitting top and no bra, along with a pair of yoga pants and sexy thong. Understand."

Amber: "Yes ma'am."

At 11 o'clock I looked in the mirror when I finished dressing, the blue top hugged my body and my nipples were forming tents in the blouse, the gray yoga pants were tight and I could see I had a little bulge in my tummy, and I could see the crack my ass as the material hugged my butt. When I bent to put on my socks and shoes, I groaned as the movements caused the plug to move, making me clench down on it. Ugh, I felt so damn full and stretched, but the sensations it caused were surprisingly erotic. That along with my nipples moving against the blouse caused them to harden and ache. Grabbing my coat I headed next door, with each step the plug reminding me of what awaited me.

LIZ

Meeting her at the door, I took her coat and looked her over, "Wow, you look like a MILF, that any man or woman would die to get their hands on."

I smiled as I took her hand leading into the kitchen, she was actually blushing as she murmured "Thank you."

After a light lunch and glass of wine the three of us went downstairs to the playroom, with her going first I could see her body shiver with each step as the plug quivered and moved around inside her.

Sam went and made sure all the cameras were working, as I led Amber to the large bed. Reaching the bed, she looked up at the screen showing the activities of the night before, making her gasp and put a hand up to her mouth.

Turning her toward me, with my hands holding her face I pulled her in and kissed her and teasingly said, "Think about how hard you came last night Pet, I promise this will be even better."

Looking back at the screen she started, "I, I don't..." as I place my hand over her mouth. "Quit thinking, just feel, your body is telling me you want this, just look at your nipples."

Without giving her a chance to respond I start pulling her blouse off exposing her exquisite breast, her long nipples standing up hard and proud, I leaned in sucking her right bud as I pinched and rolled her left bud. Moaning she placed her hands on my head and started panting, eventually pulling my head over to her other nipple. With her panting loudly, I used my hands to grab the top of her tight yoga pants and started rolling them down the cheeks of her ass.

Getting her pants down below her ass, I told her, "Pet, sit on the edge of the bed and lay back," and she did without complaint, then closed her eyes and used her own hands to play with her nipples.

Getting her shoes, socks and pants off I stood and dropped my robe as I was nude and ready. Looking at Amber she was still playing with her tits, and had tilted her head and was watching the screen of last nights action. Her blue thong was soaked, her chest was rising and falling as she moaned.

With her legs bent at the knee and her feet on the floor, I straddled her crotch and leaned in kissing her hungerly as our tongues battled each other, then her hands were grabbing my ass cheeks, each of us moaning and groaning as we continued our sloppy kissing.

Moving down her body from her collar bone, between her breast, then biting and sucking her rock hard buds, I could hear her softly saying, "yes.. yes."

Reaching her belly button she started squirming and used her hands trying to push me lower. Rising my head I grabbed her hands and placed them on her tits saying, "Keep your hands on your tits Pet, I promise your going to get what's coming to you."

Sliding to the floor between her legs, I pulled the crotch of her thong over and drove my tongue deep inside her wet cunt causing her to buck and scream, "OH, OH.. I'm cuuummmmmmmmmmmmming!"

Her head was tilted back, her chest arched upward as the orgasm rolled through her, while still in the throes of her orgasm I move my tongue and started sucking and flicking it, plus pushing on the butt plug. Her hands flew to my head trying to push me away, screaming, "AGH, NO....... MO..RE........ OH SHIT...SHIT, I gonna cummm.. again!

Sitting back I looked and her juices were pouring out of her cunt and running down over the top of the butt plug, her body was shivering, as she continued moaning. As she lay catching her breath I went ahead and removed her thong, and looked back, Sam was standing there with lust in his eyes stroking his hard as nails cock. I knew her was ready and anxious to claim her anal virginity.

Getting on the bed I was able to move a sluggish Amber higher up the bed, and get over on top of me with her head resting on my breast. With her head on one breast, she reached and played with my other tit, still softly moaning. I know she was thinking I expected her to eat me. Sam was standing at the foot of the bed stroking his cock an anxious to start, so I nodded yes.

Kneeling on the bed, he pulled Amber's ass up in the air, and drove the length of his cock in her pussy, causing her head to raise and her mouth open in a O silent scream. Holding her hips up he start fucking her hard, smack, smack, smack as he plowed into her, "Oh, oh oh oh oh," she groaned over and over. Sam slowed his thrust and leaned drown and ripped the plug out of ass, "OH FUCK," she wailed.

Not stopping Sam placed the head of his cock at the entranced of her rectum and slowly pushed, making Amber squeal, "Agh, oh God... your to biggggg."

Holding her head I kissed each side of her mouth, "Sh, sh, just breath Pet," as Sam slowly pushed forward then paused. No longer screaming she was panting and breathing hard as she mumbled "Oh God, Oh God he's so deep," Pushing the rest of his cock fully in her, Sam growled, "Damn your fucking tight!"

"OH GOD, YOUR TO.. BIG...." she shrieked.

"Sam, let her rest a minute," as I cooed her and told her relax and breath slowly. "Give it a second Pet, let your body relax and adjust to him. The hardest part over now," as I rubbed her back and pulled her head down to lay on my breast.

Resting for awhile I ask her, "Feeling better Pet?"

With her hands hugging me, he cheek against my breast I heard her moan, "He is just so big and deep."

Talking loud enough for Sam to hear, while rubbing her back, "He's going to go slow until your adjusted to him, hmmm you hear me?"

Not speaking she hugged me tighter, and just barely nodded her head against my breast.

Holding a hand up with my thumb and finger spread about 4 inches, Sam started pulling out, then slowly pushing back in, over and over, causing Amber to moan loudly. The first time he pulled almost out, then slowly pushed all the way back in with his groin tight against her ass, her head came up and she whimpered, "Mmm, mmm," then laid her head back on my breast.

Sam started slowly long stroking her, over and over until Amber raised her head again and moan really loud, "MMMMM, MMMMM, I'M GONNA CUM, OH, OH, OH, I'M CUMMMMMIIINGGG."

Sam let the orgasm pulse through her, then as she was coming down, her flipped her off me, on to her back, then pushed her legs up so her knees were around her ears, thus raising her ass high in the air and rammed his cock fully inside of her.

The force of it knocked the wind out of her, and she couldn't breath or scream. All she could do the position she was in was grab hold of he sheets and hang on. When she got her wind back, Sam had pushed her over so hard about the only part of her touching the bed was her head and shoulders and hands, as he growled and pounded into her.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh," she groaned then screamed, "OH MY GAWD, OH MY GAWD, I'M CCCUUUUUMMMIIINNGGG! OH SHIT, YOURRR COCKKK, I'M GONNA CUM AGAINNN WITH YOUR COCK IN MY ASSSS!"

Sam never let up, he growled, "FUCK YES, CUM ON MY COCK UP YOUR ASS," continuing to pound her into the bed. Grunting, he pushed as deep as he could in her ass as he spurted 6, 7, 8 loads of sperm in her colon.

All Amber could do was pant and groan as the orgasms flooded her body with sensations she had never felt before. As Sam pulled out, you could hear a squished pop his cock leaving her stretched rectum. Amber still locked in position just laid there her mouth open gasping for breath.

Sam held her there looking at her stretched anus, as cum bubbled up her asshole.

Sticking 2 fingers in her gaping hole he scooped up a load of cum and stuck his fingers in her mouth. "SUCK IT OFF MY FINGERS-BUT DON'T SWALLOW." He repeated this process 3 times, before telling her to open he wanted so see.

Opening her mouth, he could see it was full of cum and told her, "NOW SWISH IT AROUND IN YOUR MOUTH SLUT, UNTIL I TELL YOU TO SWALLOW."

All you could hear was, "squish, squish, squish," as Amber obeyed. "Now swallow my seed slut." Then Sam was off the bed and gone to the shower.

AMBER

My heart was pounding, my whole body was still tingling from the powerful orgasms he wrung from me, and my tongue and mouth were coated with his salty sperm, as I looked around me. It felt like ever nerve in my body was still sparking, and my rectum and vagina throbbed, as more cum leaked from my anus. I was too weak to move, from being bent double and pounded so hard.

Closing my eyes, I shuddered as I thought about how hard I came on his thick cock up my ass. It had felt like every stroke he was hitting my G-spot, making me cum harder than I ever had in my life! Sam might be a perverted asshole, but he was a good-looking asshole that could make a woman's body hum with his sizable shaft.

No doubt he had recorded the whole thing, thus another film to be used against me. God, there no way in hell I would ever make anyone believe it wasn't consensual. Where is it all going to end? Am I a bisexual anal slut?

I felt soft lips kiss me, and opened my eyes, it was Liz thrusting her tongue in my mouth. I raised my hand pushing her away as I moaned, "Please, no more."

"Pet no more today I promise. That was the most sexy, erotic scene I ever witnessed," she giggled. "I told you anal sex was amazing, but to see you suck his cum off his fingers that he scooped out of your ass, then swish it around in your mouth before you swallowed. Damn, I almost came watching you do that! He has never done that with me."

As she kissed my forehead, "Take your time, and when your ready take a shower, your clothes are here on a table. No more sex today.....unless you want too."

"No thank you," I murmured.

After Liz and Sam left and went upstairs, I finally got the energy to shower and dress. When I went upstairs, Liz met me and ask if I wanted to stay or go home, and I told her I was going home.

Home. How much longer was it going to be my home? As I entered my bedroom and fell across the bed, those thoughts were running through my mind.

AMBER: the next morning....

After a leisurely bath, I poured a cup of coffee and started working on the album. Liz had texted me earlier saying they would be in touch tomorrow, and to enjoy my day. Maybe I could finish the album, bringing up to date through September, before my ordeal started with Sam and Liz.

"Nightmare, might be a better term than ordeal," I thought as I sipped my coffee.

Reaching for a picture to place in the album, I realized my bottom felt empty without something stuffed in it, which felt weird. After my bath I had used a mirror to check my rectum and it looked normal, and was not gaping or leaking anymore cum.

Staring at the picture of John with his arm around Ann, she was looking up at him with a 100 watt smile on her face. She was definitely a Daddy's girl. A tear rolled down my cheek as I remember that day. "Am I going to lose both of them, if those films ever see the light of day," I thought?

Wiping my eyes I got up to get another cup of coffee, when my phone ringed. Picking up the phone I saw it was John calling, I let it ring a few times, as I cleared my throat and took a deep breath to calm myself.

"Hello."

"Good morning, it's so damn good to hear your voice. How are you?"

"How do you think, I miss you so damn much," I sniffled.

"I didn't call to make you cry baby," he said.

"I'm fine really, it's just so good hearing your voice, plus I had just finished looking at a picture of you and Ann and that made me tear up, then you call. I'm rambling now, so forgive me."

"Nothing to forgive, I just called to give you a heads up, before you heard something on the news."

"What's going on John, is everything okay?"

"Yes everything is okay," he laughed. "The company is being bought out by a billionaire that made his money in the tech industry. He moved his tech company headquarters to Nashville from California, and plans to do the same with our company."

"Well, how does that affect you personally?"

"My boss told me they wanted him to move up to VP of Sales, but he wants to take early retirement due to his wife's health. He told them he had planned for me to replace him when he retired shortly, and he recommended me for the VP job."

"Oh my God John, that's wonderful news. I'm so proud of you!"

"Hold on, it's not a done deal, there are other candidates for the position, but my boss thinks I have a good chance. If I don't get it, then I'll probably still get the Regional Manager promotion."

"Does this mean though your going to end up having to travel more?" Trying hard to keep the sadness out of my voice.

"It's my understanding that I'd be traveling less with either position, but...if I get the VP position it's means we have to move to Nashville. How do you feel about moving to Nashville. Would that be a problem for you?"

"Hell no, you know I love country music! But you have to promise you'll gets us tickets to the Grand Ole Opry," I squealed.

"Regardless, it looks like the days of being gone for extended periods is coming to an end. If I get the VP slot I'll buy you season tickets to the Grand Ole Opry," he laughed.

Hopefully our marriage was not about to come to an end I mused. "Thanks for the heads up honey, I would have worried my head off if I had heard about it on the news."

"Got to run, love you bunches. Can you call Ann and give her a heads up?"

"More than happy too. Love you, bye."

Hanging up, I was happy, sad, scared, angry. This should be joyful time for our family and I was living this nightmare. I decided to wait a few minutes and calm my emotions before calling Ann.

Little did I know Sam and Liz had heard every word of the phone call.

SAM

"Well it looks like our 'Fuck Toy' might possibly be moving away from us. How do we handle this."

1...345678