The New Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Steelwhip
Steelwhip
23 Followers

He allowed her to work her hips and ride his cock as she worked to escape the pain she was feeling. Grunts of pain and displeasure escaped her mouth as she worked with no attempt. Slowly she began to get used to the rod in her, as she had gotten used to everything else that had been done to her. She began to slowly feel a tingly sensation deep within her and started, for some unknown reason to her, rocking her hips onto Donavan’s cock in an attempt to scratch the itch that she was feeling. this of course brought some pain but it also brought more of the funny feeling deep into her. Shortly her grunts of pain began to make way for gasps of pleasure and she attempted to do what she could to deal with this unknown feeling.

Donavan and Harriett just looked on in amusement as Jolene willingly impaled herself on Donavan cock and began to fuck his cock. Donavan didn’t have to do a thing. Soon though the pressure of her tight ass and her wiggling got to be to much for him and he grabbed her hips and began to thrust his cock into her matching her thrusts with his own. A cry escaped her lips and he wasn’t sure if it was from pleasure or from pain. Not that it mattered really. He increased his thrusts and soon began to feel his orgasm welling up in him as her tight ass did a number on his cock. Her grunts and cries became more frenzied and frantic. Donavan guessed she was begging to build to an orgasm. Soon he was unable to hold back and began to unload his cum into her coating her bowels with his seed. When he was done he pulled out letting some of his cum drain out of her ass and dribble down her leg.

Jenni began to cry again. She couldn’t understand what was happening to her. She was being violated and raped in the worst way but her body was beginning to ENJOY it. She couldn’t understand any of it. What was she supposed to do? How was she supposed to react. On one hand she felt dirty and cheap and less than human but on the other hand she was feeling excitement and exhilaration and release.......what was she supposed to do?

Donavan looked down at the hapless creature before him and knew exactly what was going through her mind. He had seen this before in his slaves. It all came to this point. Sometimes it took longer than others but it always came. A sudden realization that the women enjoyed being use and abused. He had seen it all before.

He believed that all females had a secret yen to be used at one time or another. No matter how strong, assertive or dominate they may be. There was still that chameleon quality that allowed all females to revert from time to time. He was convinced it was part of there basic makeup. He thought back to one pet he had. She had been a real butch, firebrand, ball breaker but she couldn’t resist the urge to be controlled and used. The last time he had seen her was when he sold her off at a party to an ‘associate’ of his that shared the same interests as he and Harriett did. She had spent the entire evening hurriedly moving from one guest to another servicing all who had gathered.

“But enough of reminiscing on the past” Donavan thought to him self.

“I believe that will be all for today.” He stated aloud as he walked over to the collection of toys and retrieved a few items.

He collected a few items and returned to Jenni’s strapped for on the saw horse. He first took a cock gag and fitted it onto Jenni. “To help you learn to suck cock better.” he said as he connected the straps behind her head. He slid a pair of blindfold over her eyes and then inserted a pair of earplugs into her ears. He then slid a latex hood over her head that had no holes in it except for two where the nose fitted into. He laced up the hood into place cinching it tightly into place forcing the cock gag deeper into her throat.

He then moved behind her and took a slender rubber dildo that held several sharp studs in it and slid it into her ass. He took a slightly larger version of the same model and slid it up her pussy. He then took an air pump and began to inflate the dildos up evenly filling Jenni up and causing the studs to sink into her sensitive skin. When they were pumped up to capacity he gave her ass a hefty swat and watched her buckle as the studs drove themselves into her stretched flesh. It didn’t help matters any that the dildos were also filled with mercury so the slightest motion caused the studs to continue to shake and quiver.

With both plugs in place and fitted to size he then took a pair of adjustable steel bands and affixed them to the base of Jenni’s tits and tightened them into place. The effect was very erotic as her tits were cinched almost to the point of severing her heavy mammaries. With those in place he the affixed a pair of nipple claps to her nipples and tightened them down as tightly as they had been placed on before.

He stood up and observed his handiwork. Pleased with his work he retrieved one final item and affixed it to the double dildos in Jolene. A flip of a switch and a slight vibration began to effect both plugs. Almost instantly Jenni began to shake and shudder as the two plugs with there mercury filled spikes began to vibrate.

Pleased with himself he turned and offered his arm to Harriett, which she accepted, the couple walked out of the dungeon securing it behind them leaving Jenni to suffer in ecstasy in the forced silence and darkness imposed on her.

Chapter 5

The next morning dawned bright and early for Donavan and Harriett, sunlight seeping into the bedroom the couple shared. A huge 4-post bed complete with a canopy cover sat in the middle of the couple’s room. It was something that Harriett had wanted and Donavan saw no reason not to indulge his ladylove. Light streamed in and began to pull Donavan from the depths of sleep. Consciousness returned slowly to him and when he realized he was waking up he looked over to Harriett snuggled against him nestled into the crook of his arm, a slight dribble of milk forming on her right tit. Donavan untangled himself from her and with no ceremony pushed her out of bed causing her to land on the floor roughly awakening her from her sleep.

She grumbled lightly under her breath but really was not to suprised by his actions. He often woke her this way…and she knew that it meant that he wanted breakfast and that she needed to go and fix it for him and bring it to him in bed. She made no qualms about it…after all he was Master and it was her job and pleasure to serve him. She got up and began to wander into the kitchen to prepare his breakfast.

Donavan watched her walk softly off to the kitchen her ass swaying gently in the morning sun. He laid back and closed his eyes allowing his mind to wander. He often did this. He began to reflect on his life. One small part of him realized that the kidnapping and forcing into slavery young nubile females was wrong but another part of him didn’t give a rat’s ass. He was enjoying himself and wasn’t going to give up now. He did often think back and try to pick a point where it all began.

He wasn’t overly wealthy but was comfortable and financially secure enough that he didn’t have to work. His father had acquired a lot of money during the war and although Donavan had never questioned his father about it he suspected that it was gained through the drug trade from the Golden Triangle into the US. His old man had passed on a few years ago peacefully in his sleep and Donavan, being the sole heir inherited all of his father’s estate. Of course the money collected from the occasional slave he sold off didn’t hurt things either. He realized that having money was a factor into his lifestyle…but it wasn’t the only reason.

He thought back further trying to pinpoint the exact event that set him on this path. He remembered his own times in the military. 8 years in the Navy. That had defiantly helped him. The chance to explore the flesh pots of the Far East. Specifically the Philippines and Thailand where any vice could be bought for a price.

He remembered with delight being taken to a members only club in the Philippines, far away from any form of civilization, by a friend of his he served with. This friend had discovered Donavan’s latent desires and brought him to this very exclusive club. Most of the brothels and whore houses were your standard run of the mill operation, see the girl, pay for her, fuck her and that was it. But the club “Ravens” was a different matter all together. It was owned by an old retired Navy Chief who enjoyed the B/D S&M lifestyle, it catered to the darker desires of men and some women as well. The owner of the club had an arrangement with most of the other brothel owners. If a woman that worked in a brothel or whorehouse gave to much trouble to the owners and mama-sans the girls would be turned over to ‘Ravens’ for a predetermined length of time to assist in there ‘attitude’ adjustment. Most of the girls were forced into prostitution in the Philippines any ways and had little or no choice in the matter. Many of the women who were sent to ‘Ravens’ for attitude adjustment learned there lesson and never returned. And at ‘Ravens’ the customers were allowed to whatever they wished to the girls. All for a price of course. The price was well worth it. It was basically set up like a medieval dungeon and torture chamber and the women were available for any depravity the customer wished. There were of course the occasional deaths that occurred in the club, but they were taken care of by the owner.

Donavan delighted in the abuse and pain he was able to inflict on these unwilling girls, and learned as much about inflicting pain on the human body as he could. These times were glory days for Donavan and he delighted in them. But that wasn’t the cause of it. The desires to use and abuse women were there and the time he was overseas just helped those feelings manifest. No, it was something before that.

Back to highschool his thoughts flittered. He was a shy reclusive bookish sort of individual. An outcast, he never got any dates and mabey that was the reasons for his desires…no that wasn’t it…he didn’t hate women. He just felt compelled to control and use and abuse women.

He chuckled to himself about that last thought…..He didn’t hate women yet kidnapped them and raped them and sold them into slavery….odd dichotomy he realized. But what was that one thing that drove him to do what he did and derived pleasure from it. It was something deeper in his past…but he couldn’t put his finger on it.

And mabey it was just the collection of all his experiences and not attribute to any one situation. After all is not a human being just made up of the experiences he has had in life? A collection of what has happened to them .

Harriett coming back into the room with his breakfast on a tray broke him from his revelry. She placed it in front of him and he began to enjoy a pleasant breakfast while Harriett kneeled to the side of the bed as she was instructed to do while he ate.

He soon finished his breakfast and Harriett took the tray and dishes into the kitchen and returned and kneeled beside the bed and asked. “ May this one be allowed to prepare for the day?”

Donavan looked down at his slave. She was very good at what she did and years of conditioning had left her completely dependent on him. She had to ask permission to do anything. This question she asked was just the standard question she asked in the mornings. It was all-inclusive for her to go to the bathroom, fix herself breakfast and get dressed.

“You may little one” Donavan stated. She got up and went into the bathroom and Donavan followed her right behind still watching that ass of hers wiggle. He began his morning ritual of relieving himself and shaving and showering while Harriett went about hers. She did not have toilet privileges and had to use a cat litter box that she was also under orders to keep clean. He watched her relieve herself and clean her self up.

Donavan stepped into the shower and turned the water up on hot and relaxed as Harriett lathered him up and washed his body. It was another of Harriet’s duties to her Master and make sure he was clean. When he was showered up he exited the shower and allowed her to dry him off. That done he exited the bathroom and allowed Harriett to shower herself up. She was not allowed to use hot water and took each shower in the morning under freezing cold water.

After insuring he was dried she kneeled before him waiting for permission to continue with her own shower. He looked down at her. She had come so far in the time that she was his. Originally she was just his first slave and first victim. Maybe that’s why he held such fondness for her. No, more than fondness, he actually loved her. He smiled and patted her head and turned to walk out. This was her cue letting her know she was free to continue.

Harriett stood and stepped into the shower turning the water on cold as she was instructed to do. The water cascaded over her washing away the last bits of sleep from her body. She was glad that Master allowed her the luxury of taking a shower. She had seen other slaves only being able to wash themselves with a washrag out of the sink or under a high-pressure firehose. Master was very good and gentile to her. He always had been.

She remembered back to that day some years ago when her life had taken the path she was now on. She had always been what the media dubbed a professional victim. A quite shy demure little girl she had grown up into the same as a woman. Timid and afraid of life. Every boyfriend she had ever had had used her and run ramshod over her. The last one beat her terrible when he was drunk. He had gotten her pregnant and when he discovered it he beat her to within inches of her life forcing a miscarriage. Fortunately for her a police car just happened to be driving by and witnessed the assault and was able to pull him off before he killed her. She was in the hospital for weeks recovering and somehow, with a kind detective to help her, pressed charges against her boyfriend and he was convicted of murder and attempted murder. He was doing 25 to life in a state maximum-security prison.

After the assault and losing her unborn child she attempted to become more forceful and aggressive in her life. Determining never to be used again. Fortunately for her (or unfortunately as her mood some times dictated) she ran into Donavan and everything changed forever. He had just been recently discharged from the military on a medical discharge and was in a deep depression about it. His life was stripped from him and he needed a new purpose in life when he saw her. He knew instantly when he saw her what he was going to do. He stalked her and discovered where she lived and after making some preparations in the house he was living in at the time struck.

Chloroform in a rag; hand over the face and Harriet’s world changed forever. She awoke in his basement that he converted to a makeshift dungeon. This was nothing compared to the elaborate set up they had now. And her life erupted in pain like she had never felt. The first 2 weeks were the worst. Every imaginable torture that Donavan had inflicted on the whores overseas he inflicted on her with greater passion and zeal. This was before Donavan became the professional torturer he was now and he made some mistakes in those early days. Mistakes that hurt her very bad. But when this happened she noticed a change come over him. He became more gentile and tender towards her. Taking care of her injuries and treating her with the gentleness of a lover. This new found kindness was something she had never received from any of her previous relations. It was something new and intoxicating to her. And she liked it. Oh sure, he rapped her on a daily basis and abused her body in horrible ways..But when his kindness towards her came through it started to become all worth the pain and misery he inflicted on her.

She would discover months later that he realized that he had taken a huge responsibility when he kidnapped her. He was now responsible for her well being and health. That was something that he didn’t have to worry about while overseas. Someone else always looked after the girls after he was done with them. But this was different. Something clicked inside him. The realization of this simple fact struck him like a lightning bolt through his brain. He could have just left her to her injuries and not give a damn about what had happened…but for some reason this woman he had, touched him in a way that he had never been touched before. Others in his position could have just killed her and gone on to another, but that wasn’t Donavan’s way. No, he had kidnapped her and abused her and now she was his responsibility.

It was during this time that Donavan began to apply his knowledge of what his father had taught him and what he had picked up from Military Intelligence during his time in the service. He broke her personality down and began to reshape it to what he wanted. And soon the couple began to feed off the mutual support each other gave the other. Harriett needing the tenderness and kindness he showed her and Donavan needed the responsibly of taking care of some one. The relation deepened until one day he told her that she was free to go. She looked at him and lowered herself to her knees and whispered that she did not wish to go. That he was her entire life now and that she would stay and serve him the best she could only asking for love and kindness in return. Donavan agreed and the 2 fell deeper into love after that.

It was strange what occurred to her after that. No longer was she a timid little creature, but was developing into a strong willed woman. More outgoing and happy about life. For some strange reason…she had found the freedom in her slavery that she never had before. It was actually her idea a couple of years later after Donavan’s father died to take the money and begin their new hobby. Donavan of course was delighted at the aspect of getting to abuse new and fresh women, agreed to the idea and the couple had been capturing and raping women ever since.

While she was showering herself Donavan drew out the cloths that the 2 of them would wear for the day. He opted for simple black leather shorts, as he normally did normally for these days of abuse. For Harriett he pulled out a red pushup leather bra and matching red leather G-string. He also pulled out a set of red stockings and garters for her. He always controlled what she wore. She was his slave and was it not the duty of the Master to make the decisions for the slave?

That done he wandered off to his office and began to conduct the days business. Checking the morning paper, (nothing about the missing runaway girl yet, no big suprise there. Just another nameless, faceless statistic.), getting online and checking his personal mail. He had contact with several other people that held the same interests as he did. They provided each other with news and updates on their activities and uploaded videos and pics to each other on the status of their sessions. One letter got his attention. A mutual acquaintance of his that went by the screen name of Weaver (his real name was Mike ..The 2 were good friends and had sessioned and trained more than one slave together)

It seemed that Mike was holding a party for his closest friends. Donavan smiled at this. Mikes parties were usually filled with the most depraved sexual vices that were know to man. In the code that Mike and Donavan used he also was able to tell that Mike to had just recently ‘acquired’ 2 new slaves-twins it seemed. And that he was going to be revealing them at the party. The date for the party was 1 week off. Donavan wondered if he could get Jenni whipped into some form of presentable shape by the time of the party. He would have to see to it. It looks as if her training was going to step into high gear today.

Steelwhip
Steelwhip
23 Followers