All Comments on 'The New Principal Ch. 09'

by shudai

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Four stars. Would have been five but for the excessively long, and to my mind unnecessary, dream sequence.

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimover 5 years ago
Good Setup

I like your setup to the story, and this has so many ways it could go, it's completely intriguing. You've laid the groundwork, set up some foreshadowing with a few valid leads and possible red herrings, and the characterisation is creeping in, rather than hitting the reader with a whole bio in the first paragraph. At first I feared that this was a dead story, but then saw how recently you posted this chapter. Good going! Get going! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hmm

I absolutely love this story...from about chapter 6 onwards. Please continue and maybe tie into the start a bit.

shudaishudaiover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks to all of you for the comments! I'm glad you are enjoying the story so far. The main thrust of the story is about Bright Hall, but it's possible we'll see some callbacks to earlier events! :)

LupusDeiLupusDeiover 5 years ago

Becoming better by the chapter.

PringlemanPringlemanover 5 years ago
Great story

Can't wait for the next chapter and rest of the story.

thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
epic

hi

hope you keep writing this story as it seam really realy good.

thansk fore the shear

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

Love the story can’t wait for the next episode and more discoveries about the past. Intriguing

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love it. Good plot, character development, Grammar!

I’m a bit of a grammar snob. Bad grammar, misspelled words, etc really take me out of the story. Love this. I don’t know if you have an editor, but, very well done. The story is engaging. The sex, and mental foreplay are great. I like the character development. (And I love red hair, green eyes:). I almost never write comments, and almost never give five stars. Please keep it up. The suspense, trying to guess what comes next, I love it.

shudaishudaiover 5 years agoAuthor
Kind comments

Thank you all again for your comments. I really do appreciate them, and I think about them as I adjust the plot moving forward. I'm super happy that so many people are enjoying the story. Anonymous 9/20: I don't have an editor, but I do work to keep typos and poor grammar at bay, although I'm confident I've missed many problems. I'm very pleased that you feel I'm doing a good job on that front. Of course, this means that the next several chapters will be riddled with horrible errors, and I will have to hide away in shame.

SetokaivaSetokaivaabout 5 years ago
Great "war room" chapter!

I love "war room" chapters & scenes that deal with "how are we going to fix X", and you pulled this one off really well! Kimberly is an adorable character, too, and I'm looking forward to seeing more of her. I also like this deep mystery angle you've got going with the school. I really want to find out what's been going on, who was the previous principal and what did he do, everything. I'll be reading this one top to bottom, I'm sure!

RandyPopRandyPopalmost 5 years ago
Great writing!

I am a newcomer to your story, but I've got to pause and let you know how much I love your writing - both in plot development and painting fabulous pictures with your words. I'm looking forward to enjoying every chapter!

ShiningShadowShiningShadowalmost 3 years ago

I loved how she looked at him strangely, even with irritation, every time he treated her in any deferent, 'beta', 'too respectful' manner, even though she was the one dressed in the sharper business attire. Under that facade of professionalism was a primal female growling, "What the **** is wrong with you?? You're the Male, take control and make me submit."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershudai@shudai
Now mainly on Mastodon https://mstdn.social/@SDZ (also on Twitter @Daizi_Shu, but that's basically just a placeholder now) Newsletter: https://sdz.happysmut.fans/ I'm just a silly 書癡 who had a funny idea for a story. The New Principal has blown up bigger than I had hoped, a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES