The New Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Davepeter
Davepeter
19 Followers

I walked into the kitchen where Tom had been since before Marky had arrived. I gave him a hug, "I've figured out exactly what I need to shake this, Tom. Thanks for your help!" He mumbled something about not having done anything, and I stepped into the shower. I saw him look at my hips and ass while I walked past and that helped a bit too. I got into the shower and washed the stink of a bad relationship off of me and put on my makeup. I chose a lipstick almost the same color as my nipples and held my boob up to my mouth for comparison, then put on my bathrobe and went to my room.

I stopped and picked up my favorite heels from next to the front door on the way and went in to get ready to out. I was focused and now I could feel I'd needed this, so I was ready in about 20 minutes.

"Tom, I need help."

"Sure."

Tom came into the room and I was on the bed. I was on my hands and knees, wearing only my heels and thigh high stockings. My lips were bright pink and my hair was up in a bun, I took a breath, my feet off the foot of the bed, and I heard Tom say "oh!" from right behind me.

"Tom, I need help."

And he figured it out. I felt him walk across the floor and stand right behind me, heard his pants fall on the floor. Tom was old and I felt his first hand steady my big soft ass while the other rubbed over my pussy to make sure I was wet. That made me even wetter. I felt the skin of his cock touching me and he started pushing it in. He was thick all the way through, not super long, but he was powerful. He kept a steady rhythm, holding my hips, even while I wiggled when I came the first time.

Tom just fucked me so good. He was all the way in and all the way back to the head of his cock every time. And then I felt the little half strokes and I knew it was time. He grabbed me by my ass, a full handful in each and went back to the long strokes and started to cum. I could feel him cumming in me, just like my fantasy of Elsa's stepdad, and I started to moan and couldn't stop myself and came with him.

He finished and pulled his pants on.

I said, "thanks..." and he said "glad I could help" and went back to the kitchen.

I'm still living with Tom, it's been two years and a vasectomy since that night. I try to give him head everyday, but sometimes we're too busy. We fuck when we can, I like doing the things that he wants me to. He likes head while we watch tv. He likes to be on top and make out the whole time he fucks me, though we'd never show any kind of affection otherwise. He likes me to get all dressed up to go out, but fuck him just before I go, wherever he is in the apartment, while I'm still clothed. He likes me to come into his bedroom when he's asleep if I get home late and horny, and ride him. He likes me to walk around the house naked so he can finger me while I'm doing whatever it is I need to do.

Is it a perfect situation? Probably, we're both getting everything we want and stay casual friends inbetween mouthfuls of cum slow anal. Will it last forever? Probably not, but it's the right thing now, and my pussy has never been happier.

Davepeter
Davepeter
19 Followers
12