The New Toilet in Town Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SQULK-CHK~ "GNK~!" GLCKP~

Of course, the human's suffering is far from over, before the first big lump of poop settles in his stomach, a second large lump bulges his neck and slides stickily down his throat. His tongue is forced to squirm through the fetid mass, working together with his cheeks to form the dung such that he can accept big chunks that get swallowed down his gullet. Each swallow barely causes the large mass of feces in his mouth to shrink, shit sauce is formed as his mouth continues to salivate despite him currently consuming the worst thing a human could ever hope to consume. This at least allows the swallowed chunks of lumpy shit to slide down his gullet a little bit faster.

Clarissa perched on the human's face can feel his cheeks gradually shrinking as they press against those of her butt, her big, floppy bunny ears pick up the distinct sound of her waste churning in his mouth and sliding messily down his throat. These sounds that would have disgusted her only an hour ago now cause her pussy to drip with excitement, said slimy excitement dripping down the human's neck and naked chest while he's much too occupied to even notice her arousal. Clarissa feel's more excited the more of her poop that gets swallowed into his belly, it certainly is a lot. Of course, as large as the load had been, there's a finite amount of scat and it all get's swallowed eventually, through a long and terribly torturous process for the human.

"UURRGH~! GUUUURGH~!" SLCKCHK~

Even gagging causes a nasty sound from the thick coating of shit that's been reapplied to Patrick's mouth and throat. Even thicker than the physical poop is the mind-numbing stink and the taste that he wish would just melt his tongue, the tasting appendage coated just as thickly in feces as his throat is. Patrick's belly is notably more swollen than when the Bunny had pissed down his throat, and just the though of piss actually causes the discombobulated human to miss the rancid urine taste that's a hundred times better than what's currently in his mouth. Unfortunately for the human, the Bunny is momentarily out of the sparkling golden nectar.

"Mnnff, here comes a second helping~!" `( >﹏< )′

PPFPFFRRRT~ KRLK-K-KLK~

"Uurrnnffnn~"

By this point Patrick is too mentally exhausted to even react as the tensing of Bunny cheeks smothers his face and the dreaded crackling fills his ears again. He'd already been expecting it, the human already learned once not to underestimate the depths of an Anthro's bowels, of course the Bunny would have more to offer, much, much more.

SCHRLK-K~ KRLK~ SCHRLK~

That's not to say that he doesn't retch with the intent to puke as a fresh hot load begins to stuff into his mouth again. Without a chance to get any of the shit off his tongue, a nice, thick, heavy mass of fresh feces plops down in his mouth in the same way as before. This first big dung ball is naturally followed by a second and a third as the Bunny flexes her bowls and births hell from her deceptively cute, pink pucker. A fourth fist-sized lump of dunk fills the remainder of the space in Patrick's gaping and swollen mouth once more before she stops, leaving the human's endless retching and gagging once again buried under pounds of her putrid feces.

"Phew, don't underestimate me just cuz I'm small, I've still got plenty more to give~♥" (^︶^)

CHRCHK~ "GUUUURGH~!" SCHRCK~ CHRCHK~

The only response Patrick can give to the Bunny's enthusiasm is to begin chewing more of her steaming waste. Just because he'd experience chewing it once didn't mean that the following experience was more bearable, his jaws moved at a vexingly consistent pace, mashing up the poop for the same length of time despite this second hot batch being noticeably softer and easier to chew. His tongue was again given ample time to soak up the putrid flavours that his teeth drew out from deep within the waste while his poor nose was constantly on the verge of rotting from the disgusting stench of scat. The human chewed and chewed, an unbearable process ass though to memorize the taste with his whole brain before he was finally allowed to swallow. That itself proved a task no less labour-intensive and frightening than the first time. Patrick most definitely would not have had the willpower to consume the vile waste by himself without his body operating on its own, no matter what punishment would have been in store for his incompliance. It all still ended up inside him all the same though, countless lumpy lumps of sticky/slimy down squeezing down his bulging neck until there was only residue left in his stinking mouth and yet another "mouthful" of Bunny shit in his swollen stomach.

PPFRRRT~ KRLK-K-KLK~ PPFT~ SKRKLK~

"Nngf, let's see what it takes to make you 'Autoflush'." ( •̀ ω •́ )✧

What naturally followed was yet more batches of Bunny poop. The Bunny seemed actually determined to test the limits of his bulging belly, as soon as he'd swallow one mouthful of poop, she'd dump a fresh hot batch in his mouth without even waiting for his stomach to naturally digest the waste crammed inside. She only ever waited for him to thoroughly chew and savour her many disgusting, steaming scat loads. Ever mouthful consisted of no less than four fully fist-sized lumps of poop, there's a possibility that his mouth could actually hold more, however Clarissa wanted to stuff his mouth and have him savour many separate batches at the same time. And that's exactly what Patrick did, a third batch was eventually followed by a fourth, and then a fifth.

His jaws never seemed to get tired of chewing poop, only his mind was allowed to break down in the process of savouring load after load of hot feces straight from the Bunny's surprisingly deep bowels. He swallowed more times than he could count, until his throat actually began to feel weird from not having a thick lump of poop squeezing through it! The taste and stench drove him mad, the intensity not decreasing at all, only the Bunny's poop got slightly softer with each batch. His belly kept lurching as he gagged without pause, said belly getting bigger and heavier with each nasty load of dung. It really did feel like he might actually his limit eventually, however, even with a Cheetah's whole bowel movement packed inside beforehand, the Bunny still couldn't max out his capacity with her seventh and final load of dung.

GLK~ "UURGHNF~! GUURGHKNF~!"

"Aww, that was one of the best poops I've ever taken, and I still couldn't fill you all the way up?" ( ᐟ• ω •ᐠ )

Clarissa is clearly disappointed as she's given the human toilet all that her bowels have to offer to the point she feels light as a feather, yet his belly still seems full and only more swollen than before. The Bunny raises a foot and gently taps her big toe beans on his distended stomach, before quickly moving her foot away from the disgusting feedback of the was stuffed inside that sends chills up her leg.

"Well, hat might actually be better."

SCHLLP~ "Uuuurrrllgghth~"

Finally, in what feels like forever, the Bunny gets off Patrick's face. The human sees light yet again, his face covered in piss and now funky ass sweat on top of it. His mouth is open to what seems to be the default size now that it's actually "empty" save for all the thick smear and left over chunks of putrid dark green shit all over the inside, making his mouth yet again unrecognizable from a regular human's. And of course, the stench emanating from his soiled face can in no way compared to the reeking steam wafting from his mouth as a milky green vapour that can melt paint off the wall of a regular room! Cheetah piss, Bunny piss, Cheetah poop, Bunny poop, all of these flavours and scents combine to produce a horrific result saturating his senses and leaking from his gaping more like some kind of toxic chemical vapour, and maybe it's even worse than that.

"I'm so glad I don't have to smell that." (>/﹏\<)

Clarissa means this genuinely as she completely blocks the stench from her sense of smell. At the same time, the thought that the human has to endure it in its purest form, as well as the taste, brings her a satisfaction she's never felt before. There's still a bit of precum dripping down her inner thigh as she wipes her ass with the provided wipes, though it's not as much as what's staining the human's neck and chest.

"Urrlghth, guuurghlth~!"

"Maybe in another life, you'll try to be a better person huh?"

The Bunny's kind personality has flipped to be vindictive as she addresses the abused human toilet. The same can be said about her actions as well.

SLCH~

"Ullff?!"

"Haha, one last present before I go~♥" (✧ ω ✧)

What a wicked thing to do, to take the soiled side of a used wet wipe and shove it up one of the human's nostrils! Patrick's body shivers at the beyond disgusting sensation of the shit coated wipe squelching into his nostrils, tears flow more heavily from his eyes at the beyond harsh treatment that actually worse the stench of shit in his nose! Clarissa naturally has no idea that she's badly tormenting a completely innocent man, the Bunny simply enjoys this last bit of satisfaction while pulling her panties and leggings back up. Of course, there exists the option to flush the human toilet who's body is incomparably full of waste from two different Anthros, however Clarissa naturally thinks it a mercy that's way more than he deserves.

"I always wondered what people found so great about using a human toilet, now I don't think I can keep using a regular toilet. Good thing you're in the perfect place for me to keep using you after my morning runs~♪"

Just like that, it's made clear that Patrick is now two for two on regular users, his heart would sink if it hadn't long dropped as low as it could go.

"See you tomorrow~!" ✨( ^▽^ )✨

Just like the Cheetah before her, the Bunny leaves the singular stall soon after doing her business. Her mood is unusually chipper and there's even a skip in her step, one would never guess the horrible atrocities the fuzzy creature had just inflicted on this poor, helpless human.

"Uuuulllgghhth~"

His next user would certainly be in for a surprize though, the Bunny having left Patrick in an even worse state with a belly further swollen with fetid waste and even a shitty tissue stuffed up his nostril.

As he rests there with his belly touching his thighs, the unbearable stench and taste of shit in his nose and mouth, Patrick can only await whoever will be the next Anthro to use him. After all, even if he can no longer tell the time in the outside world, the Bunny's words mean that it's not even midday yet.

Hopefully the next person to use him would be so cruel and leave him in such a terrible state, at this point, that is literally all the poor human toilet can ask for.

To be continued...