The New Toilet in Town Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is but another magical effect of the living toilet system, an effect where the human's respiratory system is able to take in the user's horrible gas while retaining all it is that makes it stink so horribly in the first place! All of what he inhales is naught but the pure, vile product of the Bunny's bowels while what is exhausted from his mouth is almost entirely air without most of the rancid fecal particulate that now stays swirling in his lungs, throat and nasal passage until it's all naturally absorbed by his body! Such a function is an advanced one that even willing human toilets need to shell out big bucks to acquire, it's a function designed specifically for the maximum suffering of the subject, a guaranteed method of torture for someone in Patrick's position!

PPPP-P-PPPPRRRRRPPPFFFFRRRRTTTTRRRRRRR~

"GRUUUGHLTH!!"

Of course, such a function would be useless without an eager Anthros willing to put the living toilet through hell, such as the Bunny that casually let's rip another lengthy, hot, creamy blast into his airways! Both Patrick's nostrils and lungs swell as rancid, rotten fart fumes gush through his vibrating nose, gas fills his nasal passage, pollutes the inside of his mouth with a vapid, rotten taste of vegetarian sewerage that makes him want to vomit while his lungs are soon forced to reach their maximum capacity again! The restraints binding him give ample room for his chest to swell with the anal pestilence, making his body equivalent to a gas bag filled with the most putrid gaseous waste the Bunny's bowels have to offer. The rancid, concentrated gas from the first fart is compressed by a fresh batch of vile smog and it isn't long before that tingling sensation in his lungs ramps us while the Bunny farts directly down his nose for another torturous five seconds!

"Mnn, I wish regular toilets were this convenient~♥" ( ´◡` )

"URRGHLTH! GUUULGH~!!"

Yet again Patrick is left choking, his belly full of churning manure tensing as he heaves and retches uncontrollably. No matter how he retches and chokes though, the stink doesn't fade, and now there's even more pollution in his system that threatens to drive him insane.

"Huh, I guess that's the 'Auto Inhalation and Filtering' function? Flatulence expelled directly in the nose or mouth will be automatically drawn and held in the body to be absorbed naturally or 'flushed'. Active by default."

"HUUURGHKTH!"

Patrick finds it hard to focus on anything else than the putrid stink and taste, however he forces himself to try and listen to what the Bunny is saying. Whatever she's reading now is definitely referring to him, and his supposed 'functions' as a living toilet. Honestly, the human doubts such information will help him much at this point, however he at least wants to know what's going on with his own body, whether or not it will bring him any comfort is still to be determined.

"Flush, with a command, all organic waste, urine, feces, flatulence etc. will be broken down and absorbed by the toilet's body to reset capacity. In the case the toilet's capacity is exceeded, the toilet will 'Autoflush' to relieve capacity. Autoflush is enabled by default but can be temporarily disabled, however please be mindful of future users when disabling this function."

Now that tingling sensation in his lungs makes sense, and this information only makes Patrick feel more horrible. The human still thought that maybe some strange, high-tech contraption would come out of the floor like those bougie butt rests, something that would empty his body when it becomes filled with too much waste. The thought of vomiting a ridiculous amount of poop and piss is a horrifying one, however it's somehow a more appealing thought than his body actually digesting and absorbing all of that grotesque filth! It's clear now that the intention is for Anthros to just keep using him and filling him without the worry that his small human body will run out of room! The human doesn't even question how such a thing is possible at this point, he's already experienced enough literal magic in the short time he's spent as a human toilet!

"Oooh, 'Savor Mode'! That's perfect! Uhm... use of this mode is encouraged if you're particular about making the toilet suffer."

"URRLGH~?!"

Patrick's body suddenly jolts as though he'd seen a ghost, he's naturally unable to read what the Bunny is reading, however just the phrase "Savor Mode" sends chills down his spine! The name may sound lame and dump however the blatant meaning is enough to make anybody panic! And unfortunately, the Bunny is all too eager to punish the human for the crimes that he never committed, her sweaty, smelly butt rubs aggressively on his face once more as she shuffles forward. Naturally there's no relief to be had from her anus no longer kissing his nostrils as the wrinkled pucker now comfortably settles over his open mouth!

KKRRRR-K-K-KKRRRPPFFF~ BBBRRRTTKKKRR-P-P-PRR~

"GUURLGHTH~!"

Then comes a sound that he's already familiar with, together with an equally familiar sensation and a different yet similarly vile flavour! The bursts of gas that enter his mouth from the Bunny's erupting butt hole aren't as voluminous at what she dumped into his nostrils, however that didn't make the taste any less vile as the creamy, rancid flatulence directly bathes his piss-washed tongue! Patrick curses his inability to vomit for the umpteenth time as the nasty butt smog washes over his taste buds, aiding the previous farts in replacing the taste of piss on his tongue with something much more putrid. His nostrils are finally freed from her warm, sticky shit hole but the gas in his airways sticks around like rotten residue no matter how much he heaves into her butt. However, the worst part of the fart that he naturally swallows against his will is the extra shitty taste that can only mean one thing!

"Rrhhngg~!" `( >﹏< )′

KRKRSCH-K-KRLK~

"Nghf, I don't know what poop tastes like but I know for sure it's gonna be terrible, sorry not sorry."

"GURRGH~! HURRLKTH!"

The sound, the crackling sound causes the human to experience traumatic flashback of events that occurred not even an hour ago! Patrick's heart races, pounding violently as he panics more with the sound growing louder. His body shivers and jerks in protest as he gags and retches loudly, however the human has no leeway of moment to even touch his own ass, much less to throw off the plump butt of the Bunny. Ultimately, all he can do is wait in increasing horror as the Bunny's butt hole twitches and winks in his mouth, small puffs of shitty, rotten gas battering his tongue as the sound of crackling grows closer. Until finally, her pooper slowly but surely blooms all the way atop his forced open mouth!

SCHHLLRCHK-K~

"Nnf~"

"URLGHTH~?!"

The poor human's tongue quickly buckles under the weigh of a thick, almost fist-sized lump of hot scat! An overwhelming sensation of disgust spreads from his warped face and slithers all the way down his bound body from the texture of the feces, a surface still lumpy yet a bit smoother than that of the Cheetah's dung, yet as though to compensate, said surface is coated thinly yet evenly in a slimy, sticky gunk! And it's exactly this nasty, sticky gunk that gets smeared all over his freshly washed tongue as the whole stiff lump is squeezed out of the Bunny's rectum, and with it is brought a taste that causes him to miss the "refreshing" taste of piss that much more!

"KRLTH~!"

"Ngh~" `( > ^ < )′

SCHLKCHK~

Before he has a chance to take in the flavour, it's made clear that the bunny is far from done. As she grunt's cutely, more horrific stuff is expelled from her tensed ass. Patrick feels the weight of the thick scat lump on his tongue press down further as a second equally large, thick and putrid chunk of reeking bunny poop plops down on top of it! There's even a skin-crawling noise that fills his ears as the second lump slides against the first, their sticky surfaces smearing together as the second dung lump packs into an available space in his mouth. Of course, the space in Patrick's mouth is limited, that doesn't stop the two lumps squelching around and making room such that his jaws automatically open wider while his cheeks bulge and bloat. The second disgusting ball of steaming bunny butt fudge settles in comfortably just in time for a third to crown from the Bunny's gaping anus and join the rest!

Clarissa's tight pink pucker yawns as her tail shivers, her butthole barely has an opportunity to clench shut before more hot, sticky lumps of poop pry open her tender pink star. Patrick's mouth that had closed to fit her tight pucker is now forced to gape wider such that the third lump can squeeze inside. His cheeks bulge unevenly with feces soft enough to deform in shape yet stiff enough for each lump to push against the other. Shit is literally crammed into his mouth while his tongue becomes further buried under the growing fecal load. Even one of the steaming dung lumps would have struggled to fit inside a regular person's mouth, yet the struggling human is forced to take not one, not two, not three, but four as yet another one noisily squelches from the Bunny's gaping hole! Patrick's stuffed cheeks push out against the Bunny's plump ass cheeks as her weight upon his face forces the scat to be crammed in his mouth one way or the other. By the time the fourth dung ball is stuffed into his gaping maw, there's not even a small gap for air to whistle through the packing of putrid poop!

"Phew, wo, I've really been missing out~♪"

Surprisingly, shitting into a human's mouth for the first time hadn't been an adverse experience for Clarissa at all despite what she'd been expecting, it came to her as naturally as pissing in his mouth and farting in his nose. As a matter of fact, it actually felt damn gratifying. It seems that no matter her personality, it's within an Anthro's nature to possess such undoubtedly strange kinks. Unfortunately, it's not within most humans' nature to be receptive such things.

"URRRLFF! GGRLFFTH~!"

The sound of Patrick's retching is muffled by the thick packing of steaming feces in his mouth even before it gets muffled by the Bunny's plump butt still smothering his face. The feeling of his mouth being illogically filled, the sensation on the hot, slimy/sticky scat caking grinding into every part of his mouth while slightly squishing as his jaws unconsciously try to move, even the feeling of the Bunny's plump ass cheeks grinding into his own cheeks and causing the insides to rub against the sticky dung, all the sensations brought him nothing but indescribably nausea. But of course, what truly torments him and makes his body shiver and jerk is the unbearable stench and taste!

Patrick didn't miss this taste at all, the taste of pure, fresh hot shit from an anthropomorphic beast's butt! Even having been force fed it only one time before, it's a taste that he's already familiar with and one that will forever haunt him in his nightmares. And the real kicker is the fact that he can actually taste the difference between the Bunny and Cheetah's poop! It makes sense, even if Anthro's are primarily omnivores, their species does tend to dictate the direction in which their diets lean. Patrick now has the unfortunate experience to be able to identify the richness of protein in the Cheetah's diet as compared to the Bunny. The taste in his mouth now can only be synonymous with rotted and fermented greens above all else, a type of food Patrick already didn't like before it had been processed in the bowels of a beast and literally shat into his mouth! The stench is naturally out of this world, and like the taste it tends to lean more towards a herbivorous quality like the rancid stench of cow dung! As for the potency of the stink, it's no less that that of the Cheetah's feces that's still churning violently in his belly as he's forced to smell and savour yet another batch of freshly shat dung!

The major difference between the two encounters though is that the Cheetah didn't have much time to torment him while the Bunny has ample amounts of it!

"Go on, SAVOR IT." ( ✧◡✧ )

"URLF!" CHKSHCK~ "GRGHLF~!!"

Patrick wants to scream but his mouth is simply too full to do so, all he can do is squirm aggressively in the darkness of the Bunny's ass as his jaws begin to move on their own! At last the human found himself having to chew the disgusting scat against his will, and immediately the experience proved much more revolting that he'd dared to imagine! The exterior of the dung lumps is like sticky, chewy caramel, it clings stubbornly to his teeth that are already thoroughly stained in the rich green colour of the fetid waste. This sensation already makes his stomach wince but things get worse as his teeth reluctant dig deeper into the dung where the massive fist sized lumps deform like semi-soft, lumpy clay, giving way to a slightly softer interior halfway through. And a softer interior is far from the only thing contained inside the fetid crap balls!

CHRSCHK~ "UUURRRGH?!"

He hadn't even taken a full bite into the waste and already an even worse cascade of flavour bursts out into his crammed mouth like biting into a juicy peach! Patrick's teary eyes roll up while an intense retching is blocked by the pounds of steaming feces packed in his mouth, the bitterness barely increases in intensity however every other flavour seems to pour out anew, a disgusting sourness and fetid earthiness mixed with a putrid taste like raw peanuts fermented in a jar of manure! Flavors the human never though were possible causes his tongue to scream in agony as it becomes further encased and compacted, hiss unstoppably closing jaws mashing the fetid dung into a denser ball that his mouth still struggles to hold. The essence of the vile bunny poop flavour seems to seep all the way down his throat and into his nasal passage where the stench of bowel fresh shit seems to be amplified twofold!

Just bringing his teeth together into the steaming poop is a task in itself, as his jaws automatically separate, a disgusting sound and a terrible sensation of suction occurs like the shit is reluctant to let go of his tongue. But alas, Patrick wouldn't even be here if he could control his own fate, no matter how thick, chunky, chew and dense the Bunny's scat is, it can't stop the movement of his jaws as he's forced to chew into the poop a second time, a third time. The disgusting sound of his teeth mashing into the shit alone is enough to make a regular person puke, shit gets crammed into the spaces between his teeth, the creases in his molars, his teeth themselves immediately resemble tiny nuggets of putrid bunny poop as they tear through the rancid feces.

SQURLSHK~ CHRCHK~ "GUUUURGH~!" SCHRCK~ CHK~

"Ugh, that sounds nasty." (つ﹏⊂)

The Bunny's words can only be seen as satire, the mere sounds that are making her skin crawl and her fur tingle can't even scratch the surface of what Patrick is experiencing. The human can hardly think straight, his body keeps jerking as he retches and gags, his mouth moving on its own and doing all the work while he suffers the consequences. It's like his mouth is overstuffed with a chewing gum composed of all the worst flavors known to man. Every chew explodes a putrid taste into his mouth as though to not let his tastebuds forget the flavour of raw bunny butt balls. But how could his tastebuds forget with his tongue literally encased in the steaming scat? His tongue even squirms around, as much as it could in the dense, lumpy muck, as to absorb all of the putrid taste. Clearly his body is taking the act of "savouring" literally, such that Patrick will probably remember this taste for the rest of his life even if this specific Bunny never used him again, which is highly unlikely!

The rest of the inside of his mouth isn't any better off, his lips have to close partially just to avoid the poop spilling out as just his heavily swollen cheeks struggle to contain the pounds of fetid waste as he chews vigorously. Poop gets crammed below his bottom and top lip even, no part spared from the disgusting waste. Even at this point the introduction of retched flavours haven't ceased, even with Anthros' stomach being more powerful that humans', it somehow doesn't stop hiss teeth from encountering scores of poorly digested food bits as he chews. The worst is naturally the couple corns that he can feel bursting against his chompers that causes his body to jerk extra hard each time! The stench of shit pours endlessly into his nasal passage, tormenting him harshly and constantly as the taste is worked deeper into his soiled tastebuds with each chew. With this ongoing experience, Patrick is forced to learn that he should never again underestimate just how disgusting his "punishment" can become!

CHRK-K~ SCHK-CHK~

"Hmm, let's see~" ( o x o )

At this time, almost a minute into the human chewing with a disgusting noise, Clarissa works up the bravery to take a peek at his progress. The Bunny boldly leans onto one butt rest, raising the other leg up high such that her fat ass cheek stops hugging his face. It's times like this that she's actually thankful not to have a big fat cock and balls to get in the way, however pretty soon she comes to regret this decision.

CHRCHK~ "GUURGH~!!" SCHK~ CHRCHK~

"Hurgh, urgh?!" Σ (⊙Д ⊙)( >︿<)

She'd only gotten a glance but a glance was all she needed as she hurriedly dropped her leg back down! Even though his mouth was only halfway open, the image of that thick, nasty, dark green much being churned up in his mouth and webbing across his lips caused her to gag unintentionally, she couldn't even see his teeth buried in all the waste! However the sight of it was only part of the reason, that brief unsealing of his mouth had caused a stench to waft up into her nose that she couldn't believe! Rather, she can't believe that something so putrid had come out of her own butt! All of the regular Anthro-specific toilets she'd used until now had ways to neutralize the smell of her waste, it seems that Earth's foods that she enjoys so much comes back out much worse than she realized.

"Ugh~!"

That being said, even though that brief sight and faint smell had almost made her nauseous, it kind of excited her at the same time. The thought of a weak, pathetic human trapped below her, consuming such vile waste produced by her own ass, the thought that her perky but is trapping it all in his mouth while he's forced to literally chew and savour it all, enduring a pure stench unthinkably worse than what she herself had just smelled. Clarissa's instincts as an Anthro is further awakened as the sound of the human's gagging and chewing on her waste starts to sound much more pleasant, pleasant to the point of tingling her groin. The Bunny decides to listen to it in silence while his undulating cheeks massages the inside of her crack while stuffed with her hot poop! Meanwhile, a clear, warm, slimy fluid begins o drip from her naked crotch.

SQURLSHK~ CHRCHK~ "GUUUURGH~!" SCHRCK~ CHK~

It's been more than two minutes now and Patrick's jaws finally slow down. Unlike actual chewing gum, the flavour packed into the Bunny's feces seems infinite, the overall taste not diminishing at all even after churning in his mouth for so long. And no matter how much he chewed, the poop is still dense and lumpy like clay, the pitiful amount of saliva produced by his mouth unable to soften the great mass of waste much such that it now sits heavily in his mouth and swollen cheeks as a big steaming blob of slightly softer dung. However it seems that his body has judged the poop to be processed enough for the next step.

SQULCHRCHK~ "NNLLK~!"

Whereas the Cheetah's bowels had done the majority of the work for him, this time Patrick has no choice but to swallow the waste on his own. A fresh wave of disgust fills his bound body as his cheeks squish down on the steamy poop, his tongue becomes more compressed in dung while his trembling and spasming throat opens up to allow the scat inside. A sizable chunk of broken of poop advances into his open gullet as he clenches his teary eyes shut, it's hot, lumpy surface slides and squelches in, smearing more sticky/slimy much wherever it passes as it somehow fits in his gullet, making his neck bulge. A truly disgusting sound emanates from Patrick's own throat as the thick mass of masticated feces squelches down his neck, his facial muscled twitch and spasm in the Bunny's stuffy, sweaty crack while his gagging becomes blocked by physical shit. The sensation of it sliding down if psychologically more unpleasant than having it shat directly down his throat, Patrick is forced to vividly feel the mass of dung sliding down his throat, oesophagus, and then finally being welcomed into his stomach that had only shrunken slightly since the Bunny had violated hiss insides with her piss.