The New Toilet in Town Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"RHK! KHRLK~!" KRLKRLK-K-KLK~ "KUHK!"

His mind is inevitably forced to cycle back and focus on the taste that's impossible to ignore as his tongue becomes completely buried in layer upon growing layer of fresh shit! Unbelievably, the harsh bitterness sizzling his tastebuds is by far the most "pleasant" aspect of the Cheetah's poop! Within is thickly mixed a disgusting sourness, a sourness unlike the sourness of fresh lemons but instead a rancid sourness like rotten lime juice mixed into month old curry! Complimenting such a sourness in the most awful way is an eggyness similar to that of the farts he'd just swallowed, except times ten and compounded with a putrid essence of rotten foot fungus blended up with spoiled cabbages! The taste is so bad and so strong that Patrick has no choice but to completely forget about the taste of piss and farts that had been haunting him only a short moment ago, his brain simply can't comprehend the vastness of the mixed flavours that stain and coat his tastebuds as literal inches of poop squelch through his mouth and gullet, soon turning into actual feet as the lengthy log naturally reaches his stomach!

At that point, a disgusting, skin-crawling sensation fills his whole spasming body as the sphincter separating his stomach from his oesophagus is forced open by the lumpy head of the hot poop log. Like and anus inside his own body, it opens up and begins to regurgitate the entire scat log, save for the mucky residue left behind in his own throat! With nothing but fart-infused piss in his belly, it's easy to feel the much stiffer mass of hot waste swimming through the swill until it immediately presses itself up against the wall of his stomach, making his whole body jerk in additional disgust as it begins to coil and pack itself into his stomach like a shitty water snake the thickness of a fist inside a filled water balloon! Thinking of it this way could only be taken as Patrick's mind trying to protect him from the idea that his already piss-filled belly is now being made home to the putrid feces of the Cheetah violently shitting in his mouth and down his throat!

FRRP-PKKKKKRRP-P-PRRRFFFTT-T-T~

"Ahhh, fuck~!" (︶o︶)

"UHK!" SCHLK-K~ "KLK!"

The seemingly never ending dung log is finally pinched with a rancid hot blast of putrid gas inside of Patrick's poop-packed maw! His cheeks bloat more aggressively than ever from the expulsion of gas as his throat is simply too stuffed with poop that he continues to choke on after the fact! Instead, the excess gas, of which there is plenty, is forced to take the only unblocked path in his face, his nostrils. A squeaky sputtering noise fills his ears as the gas squeezes its way out of the piss-soaked gap between his flared nostrils and the Cheetah's moist, smelly ass crack. The hot fumes wash over his face and passes his eyes where more whites are showing as he chokes and spasms. But as brutal as the shitty ass gas is, it's still nothing compared to the devilish stench of the actual pure shit stuffed inside his mouth! The way he chokes is only a result of the sensation of a throat overstuffed with an oversized log of steaming kitty crap, the human can still breathe fine through his nose by whatever magical means, much to his misfortune. The taste of the Cheetah's dung is ungodly enough, it only seems to get amplified by the beyond vapid odour of the poop saturating his nasal passage.

It's a stench bad enough for him to feel like his nose would rot, in fact he wishes that it would. Or at least he hopes that his sinuses would shut down and stop functioning, however the stench is prevalent as though his sense of smell is actually greater compared to before. There's actual steam rising from his nostrils together with the colourful stench, literal shit particles vaporized and stinging his scent receptors in a torturous way. The poop itself is terribly hot, fresh from the Cheetah's now more vacant bowels. Patrick wishes that it were even hotter, hot enough to melt his tongue or at least burn his tastebuds until they're useless. Unfortunately, this level of heat only serves to make his tastebuds more active, like consuming a meal heated to just the right temperature to enjoy all of the infused flavours to the fullest, if only it weren't the meal baked in the bowels and delivered from the dumping butt of a massive Anthro.

KKKRRFFRRKTT-T~ PPPPPRRRFFFKK-K-KKRR~

"Uhnf~"

"KRK!"

And unfortunately, even with the absurd quantity of feces that he's already been forced to choke down, the Cheetah sitting and shitting in his open mouth still isn't done.

"Mmmnng~!" (> ~ <)

KRLK-KFCHK-K~ SQULCHK~ "GRK-KLK!" SCHRK-K-KLK~

The sensation of choking comes back to its fullest as the thick, lumpy log of hot scat squelches its way through his gullet again, crackling down his bloated neck as the second volley of putrid waste crackles out of the Cheetah's gaping pucker and rams down what came before it. The second log of scat plugs its lumpy end more easily into the opening of his gaping throat with all the sticky yet slimy scat already coating his gullet and beyond. The hot poop slides and deposits even more layers of chunky, lumpy poop paste onto his tongue, replacing the old, savoured mass with a fresh new taste straight from the deeper reaches of the Cheetah's offloading bowels.

Patrick's body continues to spasm uselessly within the limits of his restraints as all he can do is choke, even the act of swallowing is being forced for him just by the large Cheetah taking a dump in the toilet hole he calls a mouth. Said mouth becomes more and more stuffed with waste, the log squeezing into his tight throat causing layers of fudgy, chunky gunk to build around the entrance of his violently invaded throat. The putrid waste simply builds up inside his maw as many more inches of dung squeezes by. The stuff bloating his cheeks gradually transitions from gas to solid while his tongue is so pinned and painted in poop that it feels like even the underside of his tongue is savouring the vile, rotten taste. Naturally, the more he swallows, the more gets stuffed into his stomach. It actually becomes harder for his heaving stomach to lurch as the weight of the putrid mass increases while his belly continues to swell. Inside, the first long log of scat is already curled up and stuffed comfortably into the pool of piss, the second log is now being shat from his oesophagus and into the swill that's turned into a disgusting soup of waste.

The feeling of fullness only increases with seemingly no limit, Patrick's very humanity, whatever he'd still been holding onto, is being quickly stripped from him by the second. He stares up into the darkness of the She-beast's ass, savouring the taste of her hot, fresh poop in his mouth, huffing the stink of her farts and shit in his nose, as his body fills with her waste. He can't stop what's happening to him, he can't even scream, all he can do is retch and choke as he endures the vomit-inducing sensation of his mouth and gullet being made into a sewerage tract, his own stomach being used as a waste tank. At this point, even if he were to somehow be freed, he's already been made to do such disgusting things that will give him nightmares for the rest of his life. It's a good thing then that the rest of his life would be spent right in this very spot, not that he knows it as yet.

FFFRRRR-KK-K-KKKKKRRRRPPP-P-P-PPPPFF~

"Phew, oh man, good thing I made a pit stop before work." ✨( ̄▽ ̄)✨

SKLK~ "KRHTH-!!" SCHLK~

FRRPP~ KK-KRRRRFFRR~

The human doesn't even care that the Cheetah's second long log seems to be the last of her ridiculous bowel movement, he's much too defiled to care. An incomparable sense of sickness envelopes his entire being as he weakly chokes and spasms while she remains seated on his face, blowing fart after post-poop, shitty fart into his shit-stuffed maw. The sickness he feels mentally is almost on par with the sickness he feels physically, his body literally filled to epic proportions with the steaming, putrid waste of a walking, talking beast. She peed in his mouth, she farted in his mouth, she took a massive steaming dump down his throat, and there was nothing he could do about it. There's nothing he could do about it even now, as the end of the hot shit from the deepest reaches of her bowels remains clogged in his stretched gullet, the rest of the unbelievable dung load crammed in his bulging neck all the way down into his belly that's bloated and swollen in a pregnant manner.

As his unfocussed eyes stare into the darkness of her warm, musty, smothering ass, as the taste of her scat melts on his tongue and fills his mouth, as his nose suffers the ripest stench of her bowel movement dumped inside of him, Patrick is forced to finally accept that he's now nothing but a human toilet. If only acceptance could ease his suffering.

"Yep, nothing beats using a human toilet~♥"

"KHRK!!" SKRK-KCHK~ "KRTHK~!"

The sound of his retching is relatively louder as the Cheetah finally gets up, having fully relieved her bowels into him. The light that returns to his eyes is not the light he wishes for, the light in Patrick's blurry vision is not the light of freedom but rather the light of a lonely toilet stall. The lights of a horrible prison shines down on the figure of a man. What was once a free man is now a pitiful figure tied up and bound, left to be used and abused to the disgusting whims of disgusting anthropomorphic beats. His belly concerningly bloated of unthinkable substances, his receiving mouth still open, exhibiting not only his uncontrollable gagging but also an unbelievable stench, courtesy of the rich, brown, steaming feces packed thickly inside of his mouth and throat. His teary eyes stare into nothingness, his face a mess of ass sweat and urine residue after what was only his first time being used for his new purpose in life.

It's a sight one would never expect a person to be subjected to, just for getting into a car accident.

"Well, I'll definitely be using you a lot from now on."

Having completed her business in a timely manner, Heather completely ignores the human choking and retching in his knelt place. She would have definitely taken her time to use him if she weren't in such a hurry, maybe even drop a different type of load all over his pathetic face right here. She wipes her ass with the provided wet wipes before dropping the browned wipes into yet another convenient hole that appears in the ground beside the "toilet". For a moment, she considers "flushing" the toilet, as is etiquette, however, listening to the way he gags with the sickening sight of her stinking poop stuffing his gob, she decides to leave him like that until the next user arrives. Since she didn't get much time to savour the experience, she'd let him savour her shit for as long as possible.

"GLK!"

"Ah fuck!"

Seeing what time it is now, Heather curses while stuffing her massive, softening boner into her panties and pulling up her skirt. The quicker she can leave the stall, the less she'll be reprimanded and the faster her erection will subside. So, she does just that.

CHK-K~ DONGKF!

Casually, as though she didn't just torment the human with her aggressive bowel movement, she runs right out the door after getting dressed. Just like that, she's gone, the only evidence of her being in this place currently filling the insides of the human choking on the floor with steaming poop packing his gaping mouth.

"KRHK~!" SCLCK-K~ "KR-!"

Even though the inside of the stall is kept at a comfortable temperature, a feeling of coldness envelops Patrick who's left there trapped, nothing but the sound of his own gagging and choking to keep him company in the lonely stall as her savours what is only the first load of the thing that will be sustaining him from now on. The human, his mind broken in disgust and suffering, laments the terrible outcome that he would have never suspected, not knowing that things were only going to get much worse.

***

"Phew~♪"

As the hot, steamy breath leaves her body through her lips, a feeling of refreshment wells up from inside. A morning run is just the thing a Rabbit Anthro like her needs to start her day. Although Anthros naturally have superior constitutions that allow them to maintain the figures inherent to their species, there are still benefits to be gained from working out. Though she's short as one would expect of a Bunny, her figure is proportionally stunning. A slim waist and tight belly are immediately followed by meaty, broad hips and a plump perky, perky ass like a pair of ripe peaches. Her short legs are well-built and shapely, from her thighs to her calves. Her large rabbit feet are bare as one would expect, exposing white fur with mocha brown spots up to her shins where her leggings cut off. A matching sports top covers her upper belly and modest bust. While there's no bulge to be seen on her crotch area, there's clearly a darker region mapped out in the gey clothing around her thighs, crotch and butt with her fluffy bunny tail poking out. Similar sweat spots pepper her top while the fur on most of her body is wet with steamy sweat. Her large bunny ears flop down her back to completely show off her adorable bunny face with big brown eyes and pink nose. Said face shows a mostly refreshed expression as a result of a completed run, but there's also a bit of an anxious expression mixed in.

"Huff, good thing there's a toilet right here."

All that exercise had gotten a different kind of movement going, and luckily for Clarissa, a new high-end toilet stall seemed to have popped up in this super busy area overnight. The only strange thing is that it's a building with a single unit, like some kind of overbuilt porta-potty, but it's still convenient, nonetheless. The Bunny things nothing of it and proceeds to open the door and step inside.

"Uuurrrgghh~"

"Huh?!" ( °Д °)Ϟ

However, what she encounters inside isn't quite what she was expecting to see, nor is it what she expected to smell!

"Ugh!" (つ﹏<)

Anthros have an unfair natural ability to finely control their own sense of smell, and the Bunny hurriedly makes use of said ability to block out the absolutely horrible stench that graced her pink little nose! Even if one expects a public toilet to smell foul, the smell she got is way beyond what is normal, another Anthro had definitely done their business here. The terrible smell makes sense considering that the person that had used the "toilet" before her had purposefully left it unflushed, plus the fact that this "toilet" is not the conventional kind that uses water to mask the smell of the contents dumped inside. Such is the main reason for her shock, this stall turns out to be home to a human toilet! Before the smell had hit her, she was startled to walk in and see a living creature almost as small as herself strapped up and knelt in place, groaning audibly with his mouth held open and releasing the awful stench that had made her nauseous just now!

Truth be told, this is Clarissa's first time encountering a human toilet, although they're more common than one would think, the Bunny is the extremely rare type of Anthro that isn't too fond of putting others through something so horrible, even if that's what they themselves desire. She's been told plenty of times that she's way too kind for her own good. But she can't help it, that's just her personality, the one that causes her to feel bad for the human currently strapped down in front of her. Just from the horrible stench alone, she can imagine it hadn't been a pretty sight, and his current behaviour that's like he's slowly recovering from being harshly tortured speaks of what a horrible experience it might have been for him. Something seems wrong though, the Bunny knows that there are many even among humans that enjoyed such things, however the way he gags and chokes in such a despairing manner makes it seem like he's completely unwilling.

Whatever the case, she has no intention of using him as her toilet so she should just leave and find a real actual toilet to use. With this thought in mind, Clarissa is prepared to leave the stall with the awful smell and terrible sight, however her natural curious nature causes her to lay eyes on an engraving on the wall of the bathroom. And as she reads out loud what it says, her mind slowly changes.

"Uurrghgh, ghuurlghth~!"

How long had it been since the Cheetah used him? Patrick still feels like his throat is completely blocked up with her steaming feces. In reality, it had only been about ten to fifteen minutes since the Cheetah took a dump inside of him and left him to rot in the taste and stench of her waste. Miraculously, in that time, he'd actually succeeded in swallowing down her fetid dung and clearing his throat of the clog. It took a terrible amount of effort where he literally deepthroated the nasty load and gagged his life away for minutes on end, however at least now all of it is packed away inside of his still verily swollen belly. It's crazy to think that with all the noise he'd been making all that while that nobody had come in here to check on him and possibly save him from this torment, however, what the human doesn't know is that the stall is completely soundproof. Besides, nobody would come to save him regardless, and they won't succeed even if they tried.

Anyway, as much as he'd like to feel relieved at having swallowed the poop down, such a thing is impossible. First of all, the mere fact that he'd swallowed such a massive and disgusting load of poop fills him with more shame, humiliation and disgust than his inner humanity can bare. Then there's the fact that even after swallowing the waste, the mind-numbing stench still fills his nose from his own breath while the taste is glued to his tongue like persistent sludge. Oh, and of course there's the literal pounds of putrid piss and poop packed inside of his heavily swollen stomach! No matter how Patrick tries to cope with his situation, his mental fortitude simply can't manage. And of all things, it wasn't long after he'd finally cleared his gunked up gullet of the vile waste that yet another Anthro walked into his stall! At this point, the presence of these furry beings is like a trauma to him, after the horrible experience he'd literally just endured a few minutes ago! The human that felt brain dead after being used became lively again with an incomparable panic, however he can't even move to express his distress and can only groan meekly amidst his disgusted gagging. The human really doesn't want to go through something like that again!

And strangely enough, it seems like he won't have to.

"??"

For some reason, the Bunny that had entered seems to be hesitating. A very faint glimmer of hope ignites in Patrick's defeated eyes as he watches her intently. Is he seeing this right? Is this Bunny actually considering not using him as a toilet?! Surely that's the case from her behaviour, it looks like even among Anthros, there are actually decent ones that would abstain from putting him through such torment! The glimmer of hope in Patrick's eyes grows like a sputtering flame, the human doesn't even dwell on the fact that this is only one Anthro among who knows how many out there would use him without a second thought. Being spared from being used by even one of the sick beasts is a blessing to his already tormented self! Patrick watched intently, hoping to see her soon walk out of his stall!

Unfortunately, not even this last bit of hope is spared from being snuffed out.

"Patrick O'hare..."

"??"

That, that's his name?! The Bunny seems to be reading something that's behind him over his head.

"Murdered two people?"

"?!"

What? Who murdered who?!

"An anti-anthro extremist, as punishment for his crimes, he'll be made to serve as a living toilet in one of the region's busiest areas."