The New Toilet in Town Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"HHHHLLFFFF!! HHLLLFF~!!"

Enough with the dumb analogies though, the fact of the matter is that he's certainly been kidnapped and bound up at the very least! And whoever had captured him had some sick interests because he can feel some kind of tough, rubbery material conforming to his back side while his front portion is completely bear with his dick and balls hanging out! Patrick did the only thing he felt like he could do in this situation, yell and scream for help! However, his yelling came out ineligible and muffled as a result of whatever it is that's trying to keep his mouth open. The next thing he does is try to break free. As mentioned already, his body seems refreshed and energized, even some of the minor lingering ailments he'd felt as an aging human seems to have disappeared altogether. He can strangely feel that he's now stronger than any normal human.

"HLGF! LGFH~!"

Unfortunately, his bondage seems to be made with this new strength in mind, no matter how much strength he forces into his limbs, the leathery wrapping around his arms and legs don't budge a bit, he seems completely stuck in this strange kneeling position with his head tilted up. The human tried for a while, unresolved to give up, however he was forced to eventually, which left him wallowing in fear and panic as he resumed looking around him to get a better sense of his situation. It looks like he really is in a bathroom stall, the walls around him look clean and pristine with not a bit of decoration. Now that he's focussed though, there seems to be something etched into the door of the stall. Unfortunately, even in the well-lit space, the stall is so unusually big that he can't quite make out the fine writing on the door as it's too far away from his upturned face.

Left with nothing else to keep him distracted, Patrick becomes absorbed in his own thoughts as he tries to calm himself down. And after a small while, he realizes something chilling. Why would he even be bound up and trapped in a bathroom stall? And his positioning, he seems to be placed near the back of the stall where a toilet would usually sit, but there seems to be no toilet? He doesn't feel the presence of one near him, a toilet stall without a toilet, instead it's just him knelt down with his mouth being forced open while his head is kept tilting upwards... no way right? No, there's definitely no way it's that, that kind of thing is certainly impossible! Certainly, this is something that's become more common in the world where sick and perverted Anthros now roam around humans, however Patrick knew such things to happen only to those who are hardcore into such thing or... terrible criminals...

So then, the dream that he had... it wasn't a dream after all?

BANG

"HLF?!"

A frightful thought was followed by a frightful sound as the door to the stall was suddenly slammed open! The startled Patrick swivels his eyes to look at the figure that had just entered. A figure naturally larger than a human's, it doesn't take a second glance to recognize them as an Anthros. Vibrant yellowish tan and creamy white fur like a horizon sunset over a snowy field. Mottled, deep brown spots scattered across their fur like blemishes that only accentuated the exotic nature of their beastly beauty. Even Patrick is forced to admit how nicely a properly taken care of coat of fur fits an Anthro's regal form, and of course their form comes with even more accessories. The human could hear the way the claws on their bare feet scraped along the hard tile floor when they entered, similar claws line the prominent fingers of the large paws in place of their hands. That natural hourglass figure that Anthros have as though mocking the many humans that worked themselves to death for such a figure. Such a figure as hers that's on the slimmer side is greatly emphasized by the well-fitting businesswoman's attire hugging her great frame. And it's all completed by a rather long tail of the same tan and spotted pattern as the rest of her exposed body. And her face, her features so piercing as one would expect of a wild cat. A Cheetah Anthro with crisp, caramel gold irises flanking either side above her prominent yet still adorable nose with an ebony tip. Her fluffy ears sprouting from ahead of short and neatly cut amber hair.

Though Patrick would rather not admit it, the anthropomorphic beasts were real lookers if anything. Even he was momentarily mesmerized by the up-close presence of the tall wild cat, enough to forget the direness of his situation for a split second. And as though to remind him of this,

"A human toilet huh?"

"?!"

Patrick jumps as he hears the words spoken so casually from her mouth! It was a set of words that had been vaguely present in his mind that he'd tried his hardest to deny after taking stock of his situation, however, with the unknown Cheetah now saying it out loud, he has no choice but to accept things for what they are! A human toilet, he still can't believe it! The human knew of many of his own kind that possessed such an inhumane kink, and ever since Anthros' integration into society, the expression of such kinks had been taken to heights never seen before! People openly told stories of the kinds of things that happened behind closed doors these days, stories that often made Patrick sick to his stomach. There was even a time that he himself had wandered into a bathroom stall in a town he'd never been to before, only to be left throwing up at the horrific sight that he came upon! Some random guy that'd been indulging in a twisted act that was unthinkable for normal people like him. How could anybody be into something so sick?! Just the memory of it is filling his body with nausea at this very moment, however, strangely enough, it feels like he can no longer throw up even if he wants to! And together with the unsatisfied nausea is an even greater fear, the fear that came with the realization that he'd somehow ended up in such a horrible position himself!

"HLLFF~! FFHHLLF~!!"

There was definitely some kind of mistake, he had no idea how he'd ended up here but something had definitely gone horribly wrong. He didn't even like Anthros like that, much less did he have an interest in such a disgusting fetish, he would never agree to something like this in a million years! Someone had definitely set him up or something, whatever the case, he needed to get out of this before something truly horrible happens! So, the distressed human screamed for help, or at least he tried to, what came out of his mouth was garbled words hindered by the unknown device trying to keep his mouth open for unspeakable purposes that he's now aware of! At least with this Cheetah here now, she should at least realise that something is wrong from his behaviour and get him some help-!

"Agh fuck! Can you quit screaming?!"

"HL-.........?!"

However, whereas Patrick thought this was his moment of salvation, something really scary happened instead! The words of annoyance from the Cheetah are followed by an eery and unnatural silence as the voice blaring from his own hindered mouth is suddenly halted like a TV that had been muted! His eyes widens further and shivers as his mouth struggles to open and close, changing shape still as though he's yelling but no matter what he does, the vibrations of his vocal cords produce no sound as if he's suddenly gone deaf!

"Nice, this one comes with the latest functions, fuck, I'm so late!"

"--!!"

Patrick is frightened, well and truly frightened like he's been suddenly dropped into a nightmare from which he can't escape. The Cheetah's annoyed voice as she cursed while scrunching at her watch confirmed that he hadn't gone deaf, however that didn't make him feel better at all because it made him realise that the problem really is his voice, it'd been sealed! As someone living in the current world, Patrick knew that Anthros possess magical abilities that never existed before on Earth, they themselves are magical creatures that can't be explained by normal silence. In fact, they champion a whole new field of magical science that can make the impossible possible, and one such science that the human is aware of is the ability to alter the physical nature of simpler beings such as himself. His feelings of renewed health, strength and endurance like he'd never experienced before now, clearly his body had been put through changes that he'd never consented to. However, by far the scariest thing of all is the fact that this renewed body of his seemingly no longer listens to him, but rather obeys the command of whoever it is that plans to use him, such as this annoyed and agitated Cheetah woman that's currently stripping her lower garments in a hurry!

There are way too many factors causing Patrick great panic and distress at this moment, and more keeps getting added as the Cheetah hurriedly whips out the thing that had been hiding within the very noticeable bulge in her tight skirt! A pair of big, plump, fair orbs combined together in a full, smooth sack that's altogether larger than his own head, sitting upon this portulent sack, a meaty snake packed tightly into a skin of the same creamy white colour, save for the vibrant pink poking through the opening at the tip. Even when flaccid, the Cheetah's cock is larger than any Patrick had ever seen in real life or even imagined in his head, and her fat balls aren't too lacking either! What absolute rotten luck, even if they represented more than half of the Anthro population, for Patrick to be faced with a hermaphrodite right off the bat! However, this is far from the end of the completely normal human's terrible luck, for as soon as she whips out the set of genitals that make his own look like toys, the meaty log of the set is held such that the tip points straight at his panicked face!

"--!!!"

On reflex he tries to scream again, praying that this isn't actually about to happen, that it really is all just a bad dream that he'll be shocked away from soon enough! However, not only does his mouth still not make a sound, but as though sensing the intentions of his "user", his mouth begins to open up wide against his own will! What had only been a bit of resistance making it hard for him to properly control his own jaws soon turns into an unchallenged force where the device in his mouth widens together with his gaping mouth! And as though he hadn't experienced enough scary things already, Patrick very soon find his own mouth opening much wider than humanely possible! By whatever magic, the ring holding his mouth open just keeps opening up into a bigger and bigger ring, and without any sounds of creaking, cracking or even any discomfort, Patrick's formerly normal mouth gradually gapes to a size where he can very possibly fit both of his fists inside by the time it finally stops! The human grieves and laments inside for the freaky thing his body had become, however it's still too early for him to grieve as the bad part only comes now.

"Mnnnff~"

SSSHHHRRR~

"!!"

A relieved grunt was heard from the Cheetah, a sound that's quickly drowned out by a sound of spraying and rushing liquid as Patrick's vision is suddenly filled with yellow. Not the bright, milky yellow of the Cheetah's spotted fur, but rather a rich, clear, watery yellow. It comes towards him so fast, yet for a moment it seems like it's moving in slow motion. His sheer disbelief of what's going to happen to him causes the human's distressed thoughts to move faster than the thick stream pelting itself in his direction. He wants to get out of the way, he wants to break free and run away. What did he do to deserve such a thing? Crashing his car while driving drunk? No, that's wrong, his own car had come out even more damaged than that of the person he'd hit. There had to be a mistake somewhere, there had to be! However, no matter how wronged the human feels, he no longer even has the ability to plead his case, his silent mouth now opened against his will as he kneels in place, feeling like a prisoner of his own body that will soon be put through unspeakable things. And no matter how quickly his thoughts zip by in this moment, his perception is eventually caught up to by the steaming stream of yellow liquid gushing from the head of the Cheetah's penis.

SSHHHHHHRR-LPLPP-P-PRP-PLRP~

"Ureelghf~?!"

For the first time in what felt like forever, some sound finally came out of Patrick's mouth, a very loud gag in response to the hot liquid that lands squarely and heavily inside his open mouth! The human has no leeway to care how he's suddenly found the ability to make sound again, his mind is simply enraptured by the fact that his mouth is currently being pissed in! His accelerated thinking is completely left in the dust as his tongue is bathed first as though the Cheetah had aimed for it specifically, though, it wouldn't have been hard, considering how thick and plentiful the stream shooting from her cock is! The heat instantly washes Patrick's tongue, followed by the rest of the inside of his widely gaping mouth as a great wave of steaming, yellow swill bathes over every tooth and soaks every inch of his gums!

Someone is peeing in his mouth! His mouth is being peed into! Someone is taking a HOT PISS right inside his mouth! Patrick is in sheer disbelief and shock even as the inside of his mouth rapidly fills, the thick, heavy drops of the great stream harshly beating against his tongue even as it became submerge in the steamy liquid. A sound soon comes from his own mouth like someone releasing right into the water filled centre of a toilet bowl without caring about the noise. The initial shock of pee falling into his mouth is already great, however things naturally escalate horribly as his shocked mind finally accepts the taste filling his mouth!

"Grruughlf!!"

The voice he'd found again blares as he gags again and again, the taste in his mouth is somehow even more disgusting than he'd imagined! A salty, sour tanginess with a rancid flavour like spoiled and fermented citrus. A very faint sweetness that does nothing to alleviate the disgusting nature of the taste, rather than a harmonic mix of sweet and sour, it's a horribly disharmonious blend where the salty and sour vastly outweigh the sweet and creates conflict on his poor tastebuds as they literally drown in the vile swill! His tongue trembles amidst a yellow sea of frothy putrid bladder ale while his sense of smell is dominated, completely overpowered by a terribly rancid stench. This is a rancidness different from even the flavour boiling his tongue, it's a smell so potent and pungent that it feels like a wildfire is raging in his nasal passage!

Patrick had smelled piss before but none as powerful as this, it's like he's snorting ten people's worth of day old urine right out of a public urinal! The stench like concentrated ammonia makes him woozy while a physical, heated steam of pure Anthros urine washes over his face and saturates the inside of his nose. Already his eyes feel irritated from the pungent steam, every breath he takes through his nostrils as his mouth fills is purely polluted with a horrific pee smell whether it's the fumes being drawn into his nostrils or what's being let out from his fogged nasal passage! Patrick is confident that he'd never smelled or tasted anything worse in his life, his stomach immediately begins heaving aggressively as his throat spasms and convulses, his gagging voice bubbling up through the pool of vile piss in his mouth! His first instinct is naturally to spit out the vile bladder brew and close his mouth shut!

"Pheeeww~♪" ( ̄o ̄)

SSSHHHHHHHRRRRSSH-PRLP-PL-P-PRLP-PLP~!

GRLP~ GLP~ GLK~ GRGRG- GLP~ GR-GRGL~

Naturally the complete opposite takes place where he feels his spasming throat heating up as large gulp after large gulp of the briny bladder nectar gushes down his gullet! Once again his body refuses to listen to him, the human's petrified mind pleads with his own physical form as piss-induced tears raced down his face, however his throat only seems to work harder to flush the steaming urine as it begins to flow more heavily out of the Hyena's prick! The crippling nausea he feels doesn't allow his heaving stomach to regurgitate any of it, instead he feels the heat rapidly building in his belly together with a feeling of fullness as his churning stomach accepts all of the rancid liquid waste!

The rate at which the urine fills his belly proves to be downright scary. He feels his belly getting heavier and heavier as the inner heat becomes greater, the hot and wet sensation quickly rising up the walls of his stomach to the top where his oesophagus is still gushing with the stinking yellow liquid! Just as it feels like his small human stomach will reach the limit of its capacity, he's frightened further to feel his own stomach simply expand, quite easily at that! As though unable to overcome the pressure of the piss being gulped down his gullet, his stomach grows larger to accommodate the volume as more pours inside. Clearly the ones who had made him this way had thought of everything, accounting for the ridiculous size of an Anthro's bladder. The Cheetah stands there quite comfortably, completely disregarding the human's gargling gags and convulsions of disgust as she holds her cock and freely let's out the accumulated contents of her bladder. The tears flowing down Patrick's disgustedly scrunched face simply trickle into his vastly gaping mouth that's poised to accept even more steaming cheetah piss.

Such tears become completely lost like a drop in the vast yellow lake of steaming urine, the saltiness and heat of the tears incomparable to that of the swill gushing from her cock. Such tears have no presence as they're sucked down his gulping throat together with big mouthfuls of pee. A great thick froth develops inside of Patrick's mouth as piss just keeps raining down such that his mouth almost fills completely after each gulp. In fact, the timing of his gulps seem to be precisely timed so that his mouth is always filled, like an actual toilet system! The froth builds up and gets thicker as though he's unable to swallow fast enough, however this is by far the most liquid the human has ever consumed in one sitting. He's chugging with a level of ability a regular human doesn't possess and fighting retch and gag just to have the swill pour down his gullet. His throat feels tingly like he's gulping down a carbonated beverage, swathes of piss froth brush against the convulsing walls of his gullet while being washed away by the thick river of putrid urine racing into his stomach. His belly continues to swell with a feeling of butterflies in his stomach, a result of the hot steam and froth bubbling up in his bloating stomach. The rancid gas races back up his oesophagus and throat, against the heavy flow of putrid pee only to pop up as nasty gas bubbles and contribute to the growing mass of sudsy froth in his gaping maw.

Every gulp of the steamy liquid that gushes down his gullet seems to wash away a piece of his dignity as a human being, it's crazy to think that anyone could actually enjoy such horrible filth. The smell alone makes him want to vomit yet his stomach refuses to relieve what has been put inside no matter how much the rancidness soaks into his mouth. The stench is so vile that he's forced to wonder how he hasn't passed out yet, and the taste is even worse. The amount he's drunk is absurd, this is but the very first time the human has ever been forced to act as someone's toilet, yet as he kneels here with no other choice, gulping down pints upon pints of hot, putrid cheetah piss, Patrick feels a great loss to his humanity.

PLP-P-P~ PLTP~ GRGHGL~ GRGHL-G~

"Haaaahh~♥" ✨ ( ̄▽ ̄) ✨

Finally, after more than a straight minute of relieving herself, the Cheetah utters a sigh as her stream finally dies down. The ambience of pouring and splashing fluid fades from the stall that now wafts with the strong stench of Anthro urine, all that's left is the continued gargling of the human whose toilet insides have just been brutally christened by a fully emptied bladder.