The New Toilet in Town Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"!!"

It seems that there was a mistake after all! Obviously, Patrick had never killed a person in his life, he'd not even gotten into so much as a street fight! How could they claim that he'd murdered anyone?! This is bad, it's even worse than he thought, he's been wrongfully convicted for someone else's crimes! A wave of unbearable sickness envelopes the human yet again, to think that he'd just gone through something so horrible on account of a simple mistake! He needs to get out of this somehow, there's no way in hell that he can endure such horrible torment when he's completely innocent!

"Hrrllghth! Grthlluuthgh!"

The human begins screaming desperately and frantically, however even if his throat is now clear of the fat shit log that'd been clogging it, the noises coming from his forcefully opened mouth are garbled an ineligible. It seems even more so because of the mucky scat still clinging the inner walls of his throat and mouth! Whatever the case, he has to try all he can, he needs to somehow get out of this so that he can absolve himself and sue the whole state into oblivion for daring to wrongfully put him through such a thing! Patrick believes that if he acts desperately enough, this Bunny that seems oddly kind and hesitant to use him as a toilet will be the most likely to answer to his pleas. Maybe that would have actually been the case initially, however, as the Bunny reads what's engraved in the stall wall, her expression changes to become not so nice.

"Outside of actions that may cause physical damage, Anthros of all sizes are encouraged to use the toilet to their satisfaction. Your use of this toilet counts as direct contribution towards the prisoner's punishment during his life sentence."

"?!"

A life sentence?! Patrick couldn't believe his ears the more the Bunny read, his situation is worse than he could ever imagine! Now more than ever, he needs desperately to clear his name and free himself from this hell, so he continues trying to scream and get the Bunny's attention. Unfortunately for him, while the Bunny is kind by nature, this kindness causes her to have a particularly strong reaction to wrongdoing.

"You're a really terrible person, aren't you? No wonder they'd put you in here."

"??"

Her tone is still the same, however her countenance is suddenly different. Patrick's pleas halt as he feels that the atmosphere has shifted in a very bad way.

"You hate Anthros so much that you'd even murder people, so they decide to make you eat Anthro poop for the rest of your life as punishment. Hmph, serves you right."

"Ulllgghhthhhhlbb~!"

No, no it can't go on like this, please, it can't end like this!

Patrick desperately pleads however the words in his mind come out as ineligible gibberish through his shit coated mouth.

"You know, I was gonna use a different toilet, but obviously a big, nasty load of bunny balls is just the thing a person like you deserves."

"Uthlkhuthlk~!"

Tears fall from the human's eyes as a feeling of defeat comes over him, things have developed in the worst possible direction. Patrick groans weekly with a swollen stomach packed full of piss and poop as he watches the Bunny begin to strip her leggings. He stares at her actions blankly, not even able to appreciate the fact that she has a tight, smooth snatch and not a big dick and balls like the Cheetah. In his mind he questions for the hundredth time what he'd done to deserve such a thing. What could a person even do to be condemned to a lifetime of Anthros farting, pissing and shitting down their throat? It's impossible for him to accept that all of this is because of a wrongful conviction, that a simple mistake has led him to such an unbearable fate. Even disregarding that his stomach is full of putrid waste, just the unfairness of his situation is enough to make him want to vomit. Unfortunately, even this freedom has been wrongfully stripped from him and he's forced to harbour the waste of others as a sick punishment to crimes he'd never even committed.

Trauma causes Patrick's defile body to shiver as the sight of the Bunny's naked ass fills his eyes. It's about to happen again, his despair deepens as she backs up towards his face. Her overall stature is definitely smaller than that of the Cheetah, however her butt still seems more than enough to completely smother Patrick's face. Those meaty, perky cheeks that seem so tender yet firm would definitely entice all of a man's desires even if said butt is mostly covered in fur. However, to Patrick, such a perfect butt nearing his face only causes his filled stomach to churn with its toxic brew of septic waste. A very faint steam can be seen wafting between the Bunny's cheeks, a similarly faint yet sharp odour of sweaty, musky crotch begins to invade his nose with enough potency to distinguish itself among the other rotten, vapid scents saturating his airways. The Bunny had clearly just gotten done with some kind of exercise judging by her clothing patched up with massive sweat spots, even her fur is faintly glistening.

Patrick can already tell that just the experience of her sitting on his face is going to be as disgusting as the Cheetah swearing stale piss all over his feature with her meaty ass cheeks. But sweat is the least of his concern, sure the Bunny has a nice plump pussy that looks even more succulent and tender than the Cheetahs, but she also has an easily recognizable pucker sandwiched between her cheeks. Somehow, even though she's smaller than the Cheetah, the Bunny's bright pink anus is almost as large! The human watches in horror as it gets closer to his face while the Bunny backs up. This time he actually notices the strange butt rest that suddenly pops up besides his face, but still it's her anus that's the last thing he sees, that bright pink pucker slightly winking at him before darkness descends once more!

"Hlthlnth~!"

Again, even though the Bunny is clearly smaller, the amount of pressure Patrick feels on his smothered face is actually just as much as when his previous user used him! What he doesn't know yet is that the butt rests even have the function of automatically adjusting how much weight is placed on his face dependant on the Anthro sitting on him. It's enough for the user's ass cheeks to rest comfortably while ensuring that the human's face is properly wedged up their ass crack and smothered heavily by their meaty cheeks. The Bunny certainly notices such a convenient feature.

"This feels better than I thought." (*^-^*)

She experiences the same feeling the Cheetah did as the human's warm face fits like a glove into the hot, steamy, sweaty ravine of her perky bunny bottom. The butt rests are naturally heavenly, however even his face feels better to sit on than Clarissa would have thought, the Bunny is now beginning to understand why so many of her own kind enjoys doing things like this. The experience is far from enjoyable for Patrick though. As he expected, her ass crack is hot and sweaty, even more than he expected actually! The unpleasant sensation of wet skin against wet skin is even more unpleasant this time because of the extra slippery sensation of natural crotch and butt sweat compared to thin, runny piss. Unfortunately, this doesn't mean that the piss that had been coating his face has suddenly disappeared, in fact, the Bunny's sweat only seems to reconstitute the piss that had been on the verge of drying. Now as he breathes in desperation against her hot steamy crack, the stench of Cheetah piss and the rank odour of hot bunny butt sweat mixes to form a potent stench that makes even his lungs filled with shit fumes heave!

"Gllthhgh~!"

At least this time his mouth hasn't been plugged by a hot, stuffy anus straight away, so he can actually make sounds that's midway between gagging and coughing to express his disgust. He won't remain vocal for long though.

"I guess I should just be able to let it out like this right?"

See, while there isn't an anus hovering inside the human's open mouth, there is a hole that can unleash horrors that may not be nearly as bad, but are terrible, nonetheless. And in an effort to make sure she does things correctly, the Bunny rocks her plump ass side to side, scootching forwards a bit more to make sure that her aim is dead on. In doing so, she stops in an area that causes the human's retching voice to become more muffled, and then,

SSSHHHHRRR-SKKKRRRRSH~

"?!"

"Oh!"

Clarissa is actually startled a bit as even though the human's voice suddenly becomes drowned and stifled, his body still jerks in a way that causes her ass to wobble upon his shivering face. But such a reaction naturally makes sense, the Bunny herself would have had a much more extreme reaction if somebody had suddenly started blasting steaming urine into her mouth!

"Mmmmnnnf~♪" ( ̄^ ̄)

SSSHHHHCCCCHHHRRRCHCH~

GRGRGLG-GH-GLG~

Patrick didn't even get to taste the flavour of the Bunny's pussy since his tongue is so soiled and stained in the essence of fetid kitty feces. What he does get to taste however is a much more rancid, stale, slightly sour flavour as the scat residue on his tongue gets stripped off by a heavy stream of Bunny pee! From her pussy perched on his open mouth, it gushes inside like a stream from a garden hose, drowning his teeth and gums in a mere moment while splashing his trembling tongue so fast as to quickly fill his gaping mouth!

GLRGH~ GLK~! GLGHK~! GLK~!

As expected, the human begins harshly gulping against his will, taking a hot wash of steaming, stale bladder swill down his gullet as more pours from the Bunny's crotch. While she may have been slightly hesitant and startled at first, Clarissa very quickly and easily relaxes, the comfortable seating and the thought that she's doing he part to punish a terrible criminal allowing her to let go of her bladder and let the piss flow freely. And there's certainly a lot of it, just from the amount of fluids she'd drink during her regular exercise, the amount of liquid waste not expelled as sweat has accumulated into an astounding amount inside her bladder. She'd actually been holding it for almost half the entire run, the way it gushes thickly and heavily from her plump vanilla coochie would have one wonder how so much fit in the bladder of a creature so "small". Because she's an Anthro of course, an Anthro that's naturally smitten by her first experience using a human as a toilet.

CHHHHHHRRRRRRCCHHSSSHHRR~

GLK~! GLK~! GLGHK~~

And as for the toilet in question, crazily enough, his current experience actually isn't as bad as one would imagine! Sure, her piss stinks to high heaven, the colour a rich yellow just like the Cheetah's and packed with plenty of flavours unique to a rabbit Anthro's diet. However, the disgusting fluid that makes him nauseous is simultaneous washing away the much more disgusting flavours that constantly make him want to vomit! It's crazy to think just how badly Patrick has already been traumatized by the previous experience, from the moment the Bunny began dousing his mouth with steaming urine, his tongue had been bathing in the rancid yellow waterfall like a child thankful for the rain. It's but a matter of perspective, Bunny piss, no matter how stale and rancid, tastes leagues better than Cheetah poop. So despite his nausea and disgust as the frothy load of yellow bladder ale gets unwillingly sucked down his throat, Patrick's broken mind actually exhibits the faintest sense of gratitude for the Bunny's pee washing away that which tormented him all this time.

As his belly swells further with an introduction of fresh, hotter waste, more scat residue is stripped off his tongue and his throat as the stream gushes down his gullet. Bits of actual scat, straight up lumps of putrid feces get picked off the walls of his gullet and oesophagus as though he's washing down an epic meal with a sparkling glass of wine, brewed in the bladder of a bunny Anthro unfortunately. However, the human can only take what he can get, so he gulps with both disgust and gratitude, to the point of actually hoping that the Bunny would keep pissing down his throat until it's all that he can taste. Unfortunately, the Bunny may piss a lot, however her size still means that she can't release quite as much as the Cheetah can.

"Haaaah, that was refreshing~♥" ( ̄▽ ̄)

GRGHL~

Incredibly, Patrick's already twisted mind is actually made to feel disappointment from the Bunny's flow finally ending. His open mouth is left literally steaming with a frothy swill of rich yellow liquid waste pooled inside, yet he feels both disgusted and unsatisfied. He can still tase hints of the Cheetah's poop and he can still feel shit gunk smeared into the walls of his throat. But there's nothing that can be done about the Bunny's full bladder running dry. All he can do is kneel and gag below her as the taste of her pee now marinates his mouth.

"Not so refreshing for you, I bet. Not liking the taste?" ( •̀ ω •́ )

Of course not, no matter how thankful he is that she'd washed at least some of the taste of poop out of his mouth, her piss is still the complete opposite of palatable. It's also far from refreshing, in fact the feeling of his belly that's now more bloated with waste than ever causes the waning feeling of sickness to intensify once more. Now inside of him is a Cheetah's entire bowel movement soaking in a soup of shitty pee mixed between the bladders of two Anthros. And unfortunately, the horrific sceptic concoction is far from reaching its final state.

"You're gonna really hate this next part then. But first I think you should swallow what's in your mouth."

GLK~ GLK~

Even if Patrick knows that her intentions are the opposite of kindness, a small feeling a relief still fills his chest as he greedily swallows the piss in hiss mouth such that his tongue is no longer stewing in a puddle of the hot, stale swill. Clearly, even swallowing what's in his mouth is something he can only do with his user's permission, truly a terrible predicament. His mouth is thus left "empty" with nothing but piss steam and rancid piss taste inside as the last trickles of the Bunny's urine settles in his septic tank of a stomach.

"Good, now just..."

"Ulfth, gulth~!"

The gagging human groans pathetically again as the Bunny begins to adjust her seated position, shuffling forwards some more for something the human already knows will be beyond terrible. What feels like a comfortable sliding of her plump ass cheeks on the smooth wooden supports feels like hell for Patrick's who's smothered face is being aggressively ground into the hot, sweaty, musty crack of her ass. The human has bigger things to worry about though.

"Oh, actually."

Clarissa suddenly stops, initially she planned to go right ahead and use his mouth for her second order of business, however the feeling of his nose slotting in against her anus gives her an opportunity to make things even worse for him. So, she settles in place, and it's obvious that the human knows her intentions by the way he freaks out as much as he can while muffled in her butt. But nothing Patrick does can prevent what follows the sensation of the Bunny's hot, stink anus passionately kissing his piss-stained nostrils.

"Ngf!" ( >﹏< )

BBBBRRRRRPPPPPPPP-P-PPPRRRRRRRR~

"URGH-?!!"

Patrick becomes choked for words as his body shivers, this is totally unlike the experience he had before! The Bunny's fart stinks horribly, it's actually on par with the Cheetah's from before! But this is a different stink, whereas the Cheetah's stink was more harsh and punchy with a quality like sweltering garbage, the Bunny's fart stink is more earthy and eggy, like the dusty crumbles from a crusty, overly worn sock mixed into a stew of fermenting green vegetables! A terrible stink that's no less potent but seems infinitely worse by the fact that it's all being pumped directly into his nose! The Bunny's pink anus blooms just enough to encapsulate the opening of his nose, Patrick's nostrils literally vibrate and swell from the pressure of the exhausting gas that feels like it'll shoot directly into his skull and melt his brain from the potent toxicity! However, the fact that she's farting directly onto his nose isn't the worst of it.

~PP-P-P-PPPPPRRRRRRFFFPPPPTT-T-T~

HHHHNNNNNFFFFFF~ "GNGH!!"

It's instead the fact that he himself is inhaling it as quickly as it's expelled from her behind! From the moment the Bunny lets loose, it's made clear that swallowing an Anthro's waste isn't the only conditioning engrained into his mind. His lungs swell beyond what their normal capacity should be as the thick, creamy spew of vapid shit fumes is practically snorted from the Bunny's bowels through his nostrils kissing her vibrating and sputtering pucker. And even as his lungs seem to reach their theoretical maximum capacity, he keeps inhaling without stop. The nasty burning sensation he experiences from the hotly expelled gas is soon matched by an odd, ticklish sensation in his own saturated lungs! If Patrick were to guess, there's definitely something his lungs are doing that's causing him to still inhale so much pestilent gas even when they're supposed to be full. However, Patrick has no leeway for guessing games at the moment as it takes everything in his crumbling mind to endure the beefy five second fart the Bunny blasts into his airways!

"Ooof, wow that was a big one~!" ( ^ o ^ )

"URLGHTH! GURGHTH!"

Clarissa 's fluffy bunny tail flutters as though to relieve the tingling in her pucker after the hot release. She basks in the feeling of actual relief she feels in her bowels, having gotten rid of such a large chunk of hot gas that's been brewing in her guts during her run. That had definitely been a stinker for sure, normally she wouldn't want somebody else to smell her nasty farts, however, the act of blasting it directly into the human's nose came as naturally to her as pissing down his throat did. The Bunny can no longer deny the pleasure it brings her to personally dish out such vile punishment on somebody so wicked, and there's even a few bonuses that comes with it.

"Wow, I really can't smell a thing." (^▽^)

It's true, besides the lingering smell that the previous user left behind, not a hint of Clarissa's own vile anal produce graces her twitching rabbit nose. She'd heard from friends who are interested in this kind of thing that proper human toilets can suck down even the farts of a Bovine without spilling a whiff. The fact that he'd managed to inhale all of what is considered a large fart for her, Clarissa can tell that a lot of effort is put into these so-called living toilets. And even though she can't smell a thing, the way he struggles under her while gagging loudly shows that it's the complete opposite for him, which is just what she wants.

"Oh, are these the specs?"

That's when the Bunny's attention is captured by some more writing on the wall of the stall that's adjacent to what she'd read before. In the meantime, Patrick's struggles resume in the aftermath of the terrible fart.

"GHUUURLGHTH~!"

His insides are thoroughly polluted, even more so than before. His chest feels hot and bubbly, inside of his expanded lungs stored a terrible quantity and concentration of organic methane churned in the bowels of an anthropomorphic lagomorph. The stench is driving him crazy, he can barely hold his eyes open while they twitch uncontrollably as he endures the mind-numbing stink. Of course, he can still breathe normally, his lungs have already returned to their normal size after exhaling through his mouth while his nostrils are still blocked by the Bunny's warm pooper. Unfortunately, no relief came with his exhaled breath, as a matter of fact the stench he experiences has only become more unbearable as the concentration of the fart seems to have increased the moment he breathed out!