The Next Milf Porn Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dana was already on her way to doing that as her nipples hardened and she felt a warm tingle between her thighs. First time in front of a camera in fifteen years and she was already responding.

Just like her body responded to the assholes staring at her at the waitressing job she was forced to take to keep the house Ben had given her a deadline to buy him out of or he would force the sale of it.

Her day job, working as an assistant to the head of IT, had laid her off three months ago. The company had ties with Ben's firm, and she knew he was behind it, but not like she could afford a lawyer to prove that.

She had no luck finding work, and living off the minimum hourly paid to a waitress and her tips, which although pretty good, couldn't maintain the house, let alone get her the money to buy Ben out of it. But she'd spent enough time dwelling on that, and now in desperation, she'd decided to see if she could get back into the career she'd had until she'd fallen for that prick.

But there was nothing she could do about it now, other than make this a good shoot and see if Ellen could get any bites on it. Jake's presence had immediately boosted her confidence and the newly reawakened exhibitionist in her didn't need any instructions from Burt.

She did a quick spin, while flipping her short skirt just enough to flash the cheeks of her ass in the white good girl panties. As brief as it was, Dana had no doubt Burt caught it because he was still one of, if not the best.

Dana proceeded to cavort about the small set which was a classroom scene with a black board background, and several old fashioned chairs and desks. Using them to her advantage, Dana placed her hands on the back of one chair and lowered her head, raising her ass.

It was a side shot but allowed the skirt to slide further up her thigh close to her hip. Doing another twirl, this time letting the air itself lift her skirt, Dana sprawled backwards over one of the desks, while putting one foot on the seat of the chair, and one on the back of it.

"See that, Jake?" Burt spoke while clicking away. "This is how a good model takes over the damn shoot and all you do is concentrate on the shots."

Dana went into a skipping motion that she knew Burt would get some good shots of both feet off the ground. She skipped over to Jake where he was crouched to the side, taking pictures of her approaching. Dana flashed the 'lusty look' once more and when she beckoned with her finger, he looked at Burt.

"Go on, let's see what we got here." Burt called out.

Jake rose, then flinched when Dana quickly pulled the tie over her head, looped it over his, and tugged him toward her.

"Nice! Got that look of surprise right there!" Burt yelled as he always did when he got into the zone.

Dana backed away, gripping the tie and forcing Jake to follow her back onto the set. When she got him in front of a chair, she whispered; "Sit," and gave him a gentle push.

He dropped back into the chair, his eyes widening when Dana easily put one foot up on his leg. She grunted with effort, and almost lost her balance, but managed to get her foot up on his shoulder in her next move.

"Get back to stretching, kid!" Burt laughed, "You about fell on your ass just then."

Dana barely heard him as her focus was on Jake's stunned expression and his eyes staring between her thighs at the exposed crotch of her panties. She knew she was wet and felt a fresh wave of heat at the idea he may be looking at a spreading stain.

Dropping her leg, she pulled him toward her and planted a kiss on his right cheek, lingering long enough for Burt to get a good shot. She quickly kissed the left side of his face, pressing her lips hard into him, and when she leaned back, smiled at the perfect pair of red lips she'd left there.

"Beautiful!" Burt exclaimed. "Hey, Jake, maybe you belong on that side of the camera."

Jake laughed nervously, while Dana spun around and leaning forward, flipped her skirt up a few inches. She wiggled her ass at him, and when he didn't take the prompt, Burt called out. "She's a naughty schoolgirl, kid, give her a little spank."

"And keep your hand there." Dana whispered.

Jake gave her ass barely more than a tap, but it sent a shiver through her already throbbing clit. He rested his hand briefly on the cheek of her ass, and Dana opened her mouth in mock surprise, her eyes wide as she stared at the camera.

She was sure that look of surprise spread to Jake's face when she dropped onto his lap and leaned back into his chest to kick her legs in the air. Dana bit her lip to hold back a moan as she felt his cock pressing into her ass.

She hopped off him before Burt would think she was into anything, but putting on a show, but hoped Jake was wondering if she'd felt his reaction to her racy antics. She slipped the tie from Jake, giving him a quick view of her substantial cleavage, before pulling it down over her head.

The pigtails caused some resistance, and when she pulled harder, they sprang up when she got the tie past them, and again she knew Burt would catch them in motion.

"Okay, I think we got enough, let's....whoa!"

Burt's response was to Dana, who without planning to, but completely caught up in the long forgotten thrill of playing to countless men who might see these shots, pulled the knot on the shirt and opened it wide.

The black bra beneath was transparent lace, and showed her breasts except for the small embroidered roses over her nipples. The tie dangled between her breasts, adding a nice touch, and leaning over, Dana pushed her lips back into a pout before blowing the camera a kiss.

"Let's wrap it, and you, up." Burt declared stepping back from the camera to show he was done.

"Know what was missing?" Dana asked while buttoning the shirt back up rather than retying it.

"A stripper pole and some music?" Burt grunted.

"Think the camera still loves me?"

"How could it not?" Burt gave her another rare smile. "You were a little uptight in the first couple of outfits, but you came alive in this one." He shot a look in Jake's direction. "Guess that hasn't changed either."

Dana looked away in embarrassment, but to her relief, Jake had slipped out of the chair, and gone over to grab the camera he'd put down.

"I'll get these and whatever Jake took that's worth showing off to Ellen in the morning, she'll call you once she has them to set up a meeting." Burt walked over to her and caught her off guard with a hug.

"Great seeing you back where you belong, and I hope she lands you something."

"Thank you for helping me, Burt. I don't deserve it." She hugged him tightly and kissed his scruffy cheek.

"Few deserve me," he chuckled, then stepped back and his smirk back in place, tugged on the hem of her skirt. "Go on and keep it," he spoke softly enough Jake wouldn't hear him. "You can wear it to work, get some tips."

"Thanks, Burt," she rolled her eyes. "You're all heart."

Chapter Two

"That's it, baby suck that tit!" Dana growled as she gripped Jake's short black hair, holding his head while she arched her back, shoving her breast in his face.

Jake groaned around her rosy nipple as she popped open his jeans with her other hand, expertly unzipping him and getting her hand into his boxers.

"Hmm, all for me?" she purred as she stroked his cock.

"Damn, you're fucking hot!" Jake switched to sucking her other tit while pushing the white blouse down her shoulders.

"And you're fucking hard, and I love it!" Dana released his cock long enough to extricate her arms from the sleeves, letting the blouse fall to the floor.

"How could I not be?" he cupped her large breasts, giving them a squeeze, his thumbs caressing her nipples. "Look at these tits!"

He went to lower his head to take one back into his mouth, but Dana stopped him, by grabbing his face in both hands and kissing him hard. He gasped when her tongue forcefully pushed into his mouth, but his arms went around her, crushing her to his hard young body.

He'd barely closed the door to his small two room apartment when she grabbed his shirt and ripped it over his head. As she'd run her long nails down his lean muscular chest and flat stomach, Jake's hands were on her shirt, trying to unbutton it.

Dana had surprised him by grabbing the sides of the shirt and tearing it open, sending buttons flying. The look of surprise turned to one of pure lust when Dana pulled the cups of her bra down, causing her large breasts to pop out.

They'd groped and kissed each other across the room, making their way into his bedroom where she'd grown impatient enough to push his head down to her tits. The brief flashback of the last two minutes was replaced by the present which involved Jake deftly unhooking her bra and sliding the straps down her arms.

Dana dropped her arms to let the bra drop to the floor between them, and moaned, her eyes rolling back as Jake enthusiastically went back to sucking her left nipple while his fingers teased the right.

He held her heavy breasts in his strong hands, squeezing them as he worked her nipples. Her face flushed and her heart racing, Dana lifted the schoolgirl skirt. Hooking her fingers into the white cotton panties, she pushed them down while her young lover continued to all but devour her tits.

Dana got the panties far enough down her legs to lift them one at a time, working the panties off with her feet while she held his shoulders for balance. Pulling away, she playfully kicked the panties at him, laughing as he caught them and brought them to his nose, inhaling deeply.

"They're soaked through!" he whispered, his fingers rubbing the sticky crotch.

"Come find out why!" Dana hiked her skirt up to her hips, and falling back onto his bed, spread first her legs, then her pink slit, opening her lips with her fingers, wantonly showing off her glistening pussy.

"Let's go, baby," she beckoned him with her finger as she had on the set, but this time the look of desire on her face was real and not for the camera. "I want to see that pretty face between my thighs!"

"I aim to please!" Jake laughed as he kicked off his shoes and took a minute to pull his socks off.

When he went to push his jeans down, she shook her head. "Let me do that, I don't want to see that big cock until I'm ready to suck it."

"Wow," Jake whistled. "You aren't shy, are you?"

"I'm not one of those little girls you bang in school, kid," She slowly ran her pink tongue over her ruby coated lips. "You're fucking a real woman now."

"Yes, ma'am!" Jake crawled onto the bed and gave each of her thighs a soft kiss.

He followed that up with a soft playful slap that made her thigh jiggle and smiled.

"Real women have real thighs."

Dana experienced a brief a moment of insecurity that her body wasn't as tight and supple as it was in her heyday, but it faded when Jake moved her hand from her pussy and blew lightly on her throbbing clit.

"Don't tease!" she wriggled her hips, lifting her pussy into his face.

"Can't believe you were waiting outside for me." Jake spread her pussy wide, and flicked his tongue lightly across her clit, sending an electric shock of pleasure through her.

"I'm done waiting, eat my cunt before I sit on your damn face!" Dana grabbed his head as she had when he sucked her tits, and holding him still, thrust her wet slit into his face.

Jake groaned into her hot flesh, then plunged his tongue inside it.

"Yes!" Dana exclaimed as he wiggled his tongue inside her sopping twat. "See how wet I am for you, baby?"

Jake's reply was to suck hard, and she gasped when she felt her juices spurt into his eager mouth. He swirled his tongue inside her and the look of pure bliss in his deep blue eyes had her hips rocking, helping him fuck her with his rigid tongue.

Jake slid his tongue from within her, and she grunted in pleasure when it was replaced by two of his long fingers. He pumped them slowly as he teased his tongue around the wet folds of her yearning pussy, her body tensing as she waited for him to find her clit. When he did, he teased a fast circle around it then sucked it hard enough to make her gasp.

"Put another finger inside," she moaned as he alternately licked and sucked her swollen pink nub.

Jake did as told and Dana's eyes rolled back as her pussy spread around his thrusting fingers. Removing her hand from his hair, she cupped her breasts, and teased her nipples with her thumbs.

For the next few minutes, the room was filled with her soft contented sighs along with an occasional slurping sound when Jake sucked her clit. He was skilled beyond his years, not just in the way his tongue played her clit like a fine-tuned instrument, but the fact he was taking his time.

Since her divorce, Dana had been enjoying what had previously been her fantasies during years as an unsatisfied wife, and that fantasy was younger men eager to please an older woman. Young, hot, hard, and without thinking they were calling the shots, and she was lucky to be with them like guys her age seemed to think.

One of the few drawbacks was they tended to be excitable and grabby, no patience, and she had to slow them down to enjoy them enjoying her. Usually, she'd let them just fuck her hard and fast, get off quick, and the second round would be slower and far more satisfying.

But Jake was taking his time between her soft, lush thighs, savoring the mature pussy that he was slowly bringing her to what, according to the way her thighs and body were trembling, was going to be one hell of an orgasm.

"Oh, just like that, honey," she encouraged. "You make this pussy purr and I'm going to give you a nasty little treat."

Jake made a show of tracing a deliciously slow figure eight over her clit. Dana's eyes left his talented tongue to wander down his well-muscled back and the black jeans which showed off what promised to be a great ass.

Having a good looking young stud kneeling between her legs and eating her reminded Dana that despite her problems, life was still good, and it didn't get much better than this. At least not until she felt his hard cock pounding into her needy cunt.

Dana lifted her long legs, draping them over his back, admiring how the black schoolgirl heels and white stockings looked against his skin. She gasped and her back arched off the bed when Jake buried his three fingers deep inside her and sucked her clit in a fast rhythm and with lip smacking gusto.

Dana released a low guttural growl and clamping her thighs around his head, reached over hers and grabbed the headboard. Using it as leverage, she lifted her hips, grinding her pussy into his face, wiggling back and forth, her body straining to come.

Jake pushed her over the edge when he pulled his fingers back and rammed them home while squeezing her clit between the fingers of his other hand and sucking it once more. Dana came like an animal, throwing her head back and howling in pleasure.

She caught Jake's eyes widen as she released a follow up wail that would shame a porn star as her hips worked in frantic circles, grinding her sticky wet flesh into his now flickering tongue. Dana squeezed the rungs of the headboard hard enough to make her knuckles pop as her pussy convulsed around his fingers and her body exploded into the intense orgasm she anticipated.

She dug her heels into his shoulders and felt him grunt into her pussy as they gouged into his skin, but she didn't feel bad, she was prepared to more than make it up to him. Her first long squeals turned into a series of sharp little yips as waves of pleasure crashed through her body.

When the last tremors of orgasm flowed through her, she dropped her legs from him, releasing him from where he'd been trapped between her thighs, and sighed.

"That was so good, honey, someone taught you well."

"I like older women," he grinned as he sat up on his knees between her legs.

His face was red and glistening and despite the strong orgasm she'd just enjoyed, her lust was unabated and would be until she got the fucking she so needed, but first, she had to have that dick in her mouth.

She sat up and with a smile, told him. "Stand up on the bed."

With a look of anticipation that sent another wave of heat through her still quivering twat, Jake rose slowly to his feet, putting his hands on her shoulders to steady himself on the soft mattress. As soon as he was standing over her, Dana grabbed his jeans and boxers and yanked them down his hips.

The second his cock sprang free it was in her hand, then in her mouth.

"Fuck!" Jake gasped as Dana took him deep, her tongue sliding across his shaft as she opened wider, and effortlessly took his full length.

She looked up at him, her lips pressed around his shaft and winked when she slid her tongue out and caressed his balls with it.

"Oh my god," Jake moaned when she played with his balls while keeping him buried in her mouth.

His salty pre-cum slid down her throat and she moaned around his hard flesh, her eyes rolling back at the feeling of having her mouth stuffed with young cock. She shook her head back and forth, working the sensitive tip around in her warm wet mouth and Jake's moan, as well as the way his balls tightened in her hand added to her excitement.

She worked her mouth backwards, until just the tip was between her lips. After giving him a quick hard suck that filled her mouth with more pre-cum. She paused, loving the way his legs trembled in anticipation.

Dana released his cock and pinning it to his stomach sucked on his swollen balls, getting another groan of surprised pleasure from him as she gently sucked on each in turn while stroking his now slick shaft.

She switched to licking his balls, bathing them with her soft tongue as her eyes remained on his. Done with teasing herself, Dana licked up the length of this shaft, opened wide and went to work.

Jack moaned and his fingers tightened on her shoulders, as Dana bobbed her head rapidly, taking him a little more than halfway each time. She sighed and closed her eyes as she reveled in the act of blowing a kid she'd met less than four hours ago and barely spoken to.

As she did in all her recent cougar cub encounters, Dana imagined Ben, the conceited asshole who thought 'dirty' was doing it doggy style once every few months. He was a boring selfish lover as well as being a possessive jerk she'd wasted years of her prime with and was too naïve to realize it.

She fantasized about sending him pictures of her blowing or fucking a young stud, but would never do it because the a-hole would put it on the damn net. But just thinking of the look on his normally smug face while he watched her fuck a boy not only half his age, but twice the lover.

Dana tickled and caressed Jake's tight balls while she steadily blew him and moaned as his hips were now rocking in time with her sucking, thrusting into her descending mouth. His hands were still on her shoulders and releasing his cock, she smiled up at him and held up her pigtails which she'd left in for an extra thrill.

"Really? I have these and you're not using them?"

Jake took them in his hands and held them as she briefly went back to sucking his cock. When she realized he either had no clue, or was just afraid of being to forward, she stopped sucking and sighed.

"That's all you're going to do? Just hold them?"

"I..." for the first time he looked hesitant.

"Just pull them and use them to fuck my mouth," she said bluntly, and took him into her mouth, but remained still, waiting for him.

There was a moment of uncertainly in his eyes, but when she raised her eyebrows at him, he gave her a wicked smile, and yanked her head forward. Dana squealed around his cock as he plunged it so deep into her mouth his balls slapped her chin.

Jake turned himself loose, holding her hair tightly as he worked his hips, fucking her mouth with long hard strokes that had her nipples aching, her clit once again throbbing and her eyes watering from having his long thick cock pounded into the back of her throat.