The Night That Changed Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbare
bbare
554 Followers

Lisa? I've always thought she was attractive and she's always had a hot body but the first thing I remember about her is that she seemed to have a similar sense of humor as I did. Also, she was so charming with that accent from the Deep South. Even after being in California for over 30 years, that accent is still thick enough to cut with a machete.

We became good friends very quickly. She and Becky also matched up well. Becky became her first very close female friend since moving to California. She became the one that Lisa could confide in. Because of Lisa's childhood and her parent's serial infidelity, Becky always felt that she could trust her because she would never do something that caused so much anguish during her formative years.

LIAR: Lisa's faithfulness to Mac seemed to hold true for what seemed what would be a lifetime until that fateful Friday night 3 years ago. What is it that you think caused her to cross the line?

Jeff: Nearly 25 years of suppressed desires. In all of the years we'd been friends, I had hardly ever seen any cleavage on Lisa. She was always proper; even in her swimwear. She always had her breasts, butt, and genital area well concealed. Of course I could appreciate her curves much better when in a bathing suit or tight clothes but she never acted in any way to indicate that she wanted me to see more.

LIAR: So, when you accidentally saw her swimming laps in her pool in the nude, you were clearly seeing a lot more of her than ever before. Most men, even some women, can understand why you had a tough time walking away.

Jeff: Absolutely. I knew I should enjoy the accidental peek that I got and then grab the putter and leave quietly. She would have never known and I would have had that awesome image engraved in my mind forever.

However, I didn't just see that fabulous naked body. In my mind I was finally attaching that great naked body with a person whom I had developed a very deep friendship for so many years.

I lusted after it. The only brain I was using was below my belt. I pictured myself naked in the pool with her. I pictured us making love. Still, I kept telling myself to leave but without really thinking much about it, I had already pulled down my pants to my knees and was playing with myself.

I decided to jack off then get the putter and leave. If I had done that, we wouldn't be having this discussion today. Of course, the sexual tension that existed prior to that weekend between myself and Lisa as well as Mac and Becky would still exist as well. In spite of how things went down, I'm much happier that we no longer have those sexual barriers.

LIAR: Thank you Jeff for your time.

Jeff: You're welcome. Have a great day.

The next day this LIAR met Becky at a Starbucks after she got off work. I expected that she would be friendly but I was surprised that she was willing to share so much. She is a real charming lady. In spite of her incredibly small size, it's not hard to understand why the guys are attracted to her.

LIAR: Good afternoon Becky. Wow, you are kind of tiny, aren't you?

Becky: (laughing) Yeah, I may have heard that a couple of times in my life.

LIAR: Well, Jeff told me that you've always been comfortable with your body. Was it always that way even when growing up?

Becky: Not always. By the time I was in high school I still hadn't needed even a training bra. I knew that I would never have much on top. I've always had a small build but I was hoping that at least I'd have some B cups but nature had other plans.

By the time I was a junior in high school, I had these nubs (laughing while looking down at her chest). I had a choice to either be bitter and defensive about them or accept what I can't change and enjoy the uniqueness of it. I learned to joke about it better than anyone else. People learned to laugh with me instead of at me.

LIAR: Did you ever consider breast implants or did others encourage you to?

Becky: I considered it briefly and a few friends over the years suggested it but it didn't seem worth the hassle. Besides, Jeff seemed to be quite happy with them. He always seemed to want to play with them and stimulate them. Now Mac enjoys them as much as he does his own wife's C cups...and even though I'm a straight women, I'll have to admit that hers are pretty nice boobs. Plus, I save a lot of money on not having to buy bras. Got to always look at the positive side of things. Besides, no need to make mountains out of mole hills. (laughing)

LIAR: Your childhood. What are your recollections of your childhood?

Becky: A hard-working and devoted mother. My dad was gone before I ever got to kindergarten. He continued to support us financially, but he was never close to me. I had a half-sister that my mom had from my step-father.

He was a good man but didn't make a lot of money being a janitor. Not too much into showing affection but he was a decent man. He was 15 years older than mom. He passed suddenly less than a month before I started college. I always admired my mother though. Mom passed away just two months after Jeff's dad did. She was 34 when I was born so it's not like she was a young woman when she passed. She did love Jeff though, as well as Mac and Lisa.

LIAR: Okay... Jeff. How did you meet and what were your first impressions?

Becky: We met in a typing class during our freshman year, first semester, at junior college. We both were determined to improve our typing speeds since we knew we'd be doing a lot of typing in the next few years of college...you know, reports and eventually a thesis or two.

Since we sat next to each other, we challenged each other. Of course he never was as good as I was (evil snicker) but it kept him talking to me and I think it helped him improve his speed as well.

Jeff was open about things. One of the first things he told me was how pretty I was. I was surprised to learn that he was still a virgin. He was just as open about that. Most guys would at least pretend that they're worldly and experienced. Not Jeff. He knew and admitted that he was inexperienced. With all the sports groupies out there and the fact that he was the star pitcher, I just assumed that he must have had at least a couple of sexual experiences. He was and has always been just an honest guy.

He was so good looking...still is. He got along with people so well. I'm just amazed that some young lady hadn't done him by that time. I'm more amazed that he hadn't been taken and attached by that time. He was a great catch. This tiny flat-chested redhead with hardly any curves landed that sweet and handsome fellow. Even today, even with his involvement with Lisa, he still loves to show me affection and play with my nubs.

Jeff was a good athlete. In fact, prior to that line drive cracking the hell out of his elbow, he was a highly scouted pitcher by major league teams. I remember a scout with the Padres visiting him...or should I say interrupting us...while we ate lunch one day. We both thought it was kind or rude but we put our best face on.

As much as I liked him, I knew that by getting serious with him that I could be a baseball girlfriend and/or wife if he had been drafted. That would have involved him being on the road a lot. I had accepted that possibility.

His elbow injury, that is the bone fractures, was bad enough. What stopped him from even considering rehabbing was the nerve damage that it did as well. He still has some nerve damage in that arm. He's reminded of it each time he swings a golf club.

The orthopedic surgeon told him to give up baseball and continue his education with the same enthusiasm he did baseball. When I convinced him to do the same then he decided to completely abandon a baseball career. He'll tell you today that he's happy that he did. Besides, he's really passionate about teaching history to college students.

LIAR: Any other boyfriends or sexual experience before Jeff? You mentioned you were both virgins but had you "made out" or let other guys get fresh with you prior to Jeff?

Becky: (in a pensive pose) I had a couple of boyfriends, if you want to call them that. The high school boys all seemed so immature to me. I enjoyed an intellectual conversation with the guys rather than discussing celebrity rumors or whatever was trending in pop culture.

My uncle used to say stuff to me that made me uneasy. He'd talk about my red hair...you know...does the carpet match the drapes. I know guys talk like that but this was my uncle...and he was saying it directly to me. He always seemed to accidently rub up against my chest. He'd rub the front of his pants in front of me. I avoided him. Once I met Jeff and realized that he was more mature and different than the other boys I began to trust him.

I eventually told him about my uncle. I introduced Jeff to him. Jeff pulled him aside and threaten to kick his ass if he ever said another word to me. Jeff was younger, stronger, and more athletic than that creep and was able to back up his words. In fact, he is still fit and strong enough to hurt anyone that tried to hurt me or Lisa...or even Amy and Emily (Lisa and Mac's twin daughters).

LIAR: Any more problems with him after that?

Becky: (laughing) Not at all. I didn't see him a lot after that but he said very little to me and avoided Jeff like he had the plague. Jeff doesn't have a bad temper and isn't violent, but he'd have no problem beating up a jerk like that.

LIAR: Okay, this question may be a little tougher to discuss. You two had no children. You had a miscarriage and somehow that turned out much worse than you could imagine.

Becky: That memory is still painful if I dwell on it too much. I was almost 8 weeks pregnant when I had the miscarriage. The OB/GYN doctor did the customary clean-up then he did some other work and discovered that I had deformities and abnormalities in my uterus. It appeared to be something that had existed since I first began menstruating when I was 13.

He made it clear that there was nothing stopping me from getting pregnant again but that there was practically a zero chance of getting past the first trimester. Although the pregnancy wasn't planned, we had planned on having a family someday. I was crushed and Jeff was quite down about it for a while.

I took the doctor's advice and had my tubes tied. Jeff and I decided to adopt after we were married and got settled into our careers. The time never seemed right to adopt and we began being second parents to our nephews as well as Mac and Lisa's twin girls.

It's not the same as having our own but we've been very active in their lives and we're proud of all four of them. They are all outstanding and hard working adults.

LIAR: Mac and Lisa...I know you met Mac through his best friend Jeff. You met Lisa after she began dating Mac. What was your first impression of Mac? Also, your first impression of Lisa?

Becky: Mac was a little slow to get to know. He was just as quiet as he was intelligent. People have always told me that I'm a quiet one, and I'd agree, but compared to Mac I would be considered a chatterbox.

He was friendly but he seldom offered any information unless asked. Of the four of us, I always thought that he was the most insecure of us...at least at the beginning. It's not that he didn't have anything interesting to say, in fact it was quite the contrary. It's just that he'd prefer to listen instead of talk. It's not hard to understand why he and Jeff were such good friends. Jeff could talk enough for both of them.

And to answer a question before you ask it...yes, I thought he was very attractive. I loved to look into his eyes. Even after becoming sexually active with Jeff, I wondered what Mac would be like in bed as well. Those feelings only increased as our friendship developed over the years. Looking back, I'm surprised that I didn't give in to the temptation earlier.

To me, Lisa was almost a female version of Jeff. I still see her that way. She was confident and open. She seemed to trust me from the beginning. She seemed so trustworthy as well. Whereas my dad split when I was little, her parent's marriage was always in turmoil. Neither of us had a happy home life although my mother was more loving but she was gone so much because she was always having to work. That wasn't her fault but I mostly raised myself.

As I got to know Jeff, I began to share some of the unpleasant memories of my childhood. With Lisa, it was almost an immediate thing. We laughed and cried together.

I always got a kick of that southern accent and some of her southern sayings. She even tried to get me to like grits but that's one time she failed greatly.

LIAR: Okay...the big question...you and Mac. Jeff and Lisa. Three years have passed. Are there any lingering feelings of jealousy or insecurities when you know that Jeff is in bed with Lisa?

Becky: None at all. I haven't had any of those negative feelings in a long time. The reason I don't is that Jeff and I still enjoy time alone together. We're still lovers and the very best of friends. We each understand that we have fun elsewhere and I enjoy it as much as he does.

Also, the four of us have had to come to grips with the fact that we've been in love with the opposite spouse for a long time. It's difficult for a woman to say that she's okay with her husband being in love with another woman, yet I have those same feelings for Mac. That was the most difficult hurdle to overcome...not the sexual part. All four of us had to dispense with all traditional thinking and deal with the facts as they were...and those facts were that each of us was very much in love with both our spouse and our friend's spouse.

Again, the sharing goes much beyond the sexual. There is such an emotional and personal bond that we each enjoy. I can't change my feelings towards Mac so why should I expect Jeff to change his feelings towards Lisa...or vice versa?

LIAR: What was your original reaction...maybe not outwardly...but at least inwardly when Jeff and Lisa broke the news to you about what had happened the night before?

Becky: Inwardly I was simmering but the evening quickly became a roller coaster of emotions. However, I didn't want to act irrationally. I've always been able to resolve any conflicts by staying sane and reasonable. That's something a kindergarten teacher learns when having to deal with irrational parents sometimes. That training sure came in handy that night.

The reason they broke the news this way is that they knew that neither Mac nor myself would get violent and start breaking things or storming out of the house.

Mac has a similar temperament as me. He seldom overreacts, even to the worst news. In talking to him about it later, we were determined to hear everything they had to say before saying too much ourselves. Of course he already knew but it was painful for him to have to listen to it again as they told me.

What also helped us to listen was to hear the tone of their voices as they spoke. Neither had their normal...how can I say it...bravado...in their voices. They were like whipped puppies. Very humble. Very ashamed. Jeff was trying to keep his voice from breaking and Lisa had tears in her eyes.

Also, they didn't have to say anything. It could have been their own little secret. However, they both believed in accountability and in Lisa's case she knew the hurt that infidelity had caused in her home when she was younger. Even though she was the aggressor with Jeff in the beginning, I truly believe that she suffered inwardly more than any of us. She also seemed to take the longest to fully accept our arrangement; yet it was her idea initially.

And...let's be honest. I saw an easy opportunity to do to Mac what I'd secretly wished for. That helped soothe most of the anger.

Something I should probably add is that if Mac had come on to me anytime in the past 20 years, I seriously doubt that I would have had the resolve to say no to him. One of the reasons he wasn't as angry at Lisa as he could have been is that he knew that if I had stood naked in front of him and made a pass, there would have been no way that he could have refused me.

In that way, we both understood Jeff and Lisa because we had wanted to do the same thing.

LIAR: Did you ever share any of these feelings towards Mac with Jeff prior to all of this going down?

Becky: I never discussed anything too sexual about Mac to him. Jeff knew from years of marriage that I was quite fond of Mac. Strangely, Jeff told me that he never noticed Mac trying to sneak peeks inside my shirts. After the fact, Jeff said he wasn't surprised that I had a thing for Mac.

Let's face it, I could have put on the façade of righteous indignation and scolded them both for their blatant disregard for our marriage vows. That would have been deceitful because I wouldn't have been honest with myself. Besides, I love Jeff too much to be that dishonest with him.

Let's face it, things worked out very well for all of us.

LIAR: And Jeff never mentioned his attraction to Lisa or suggested sharing fantasies?

Becky: Well, when I mentioned it to him before he wouldn't have been honest if he denied that he didn't admire her boobs. However, to answer your question, the answer is no. We never even remotely discussed the possibility of doing what we're doing now.

To be more detailed about your question, it was the fact that we both harbored such strong feelings towards them that was the final impetus for trying it.

LIAR: One last question. You mentioned a brief tit flash to Mac a couple of years before that fateful weekend. What possessed you to do that? Were you hoping Mac would take it as a clue that you might want to do more?

Becky: It was just spontaneous. In other words,it wasn't premeditated but it was something I had secretly wanted to do.

I was always amazed that Mac was always trying to get a peek inside my blouse. Let's face it, I'm not used to guys wanting to see my boobs. I always joked with Jeff that I was the president of the "Itty Bitty Titty Committee."

I almost never wear a bra, seldom have, and I know that sometimes my nipples push inside my shirt material and make a clear impression through the material...especially thin material. He had to have noticed that on numerous occasions. When he did, he made an extra effort to stay engaged in conversation with me. I knew that without him actually seeing my tits, he had seen a very clear impression of their size and shape.

Still anytime I wore something loose, he would try to position himself in a way to possibly get a good peek.

I was on to him for a long time...in fact, almost since the day we first met. I was always cognizant of what his view was. I like loose fitting shirts when I'm around the house. It's for comfort, not for exhibitionist reasons...at least not at that time.

That night, he was trying to get a view from the side. If he would have caught me bend over straight at the waist, the shirt would hang down considerably from my nubs. At the correct angle, he would have had a very clear glimpse at what he wanted to see. For me, it was almost a cruel game denying him even the slightest look.

I was going to refill the drinks and he offered to help. I'm sure he was hoping to finally get that peek. I was amazed at how persistent he was. Let's face it...it's not like I have some big D cups that guys drool over. The fact that Mac seemed so determined to see whatever he could...even after repeated failures...well, I saw that as such a compliment...and a turn on.

bbare
bbare
554 Followers
1...45678...10