The Nurse and Her Naughty Boyfriend

Story Info
A nurse brings her boyfriend to Mistress for a lesson.
21.5k words
4.56
14.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

Mistress Pepper and Sophie are "anonymized" versions of me and my slave-girl. The real me. All of my stories are (or should I say will be) my memories of a session with a sub. Thus, they are true stories. Only in this version details have been changed to protect the sub. I do live in Mobile about 10 months of the year (the remaining two I spend in Nizhny Novgorod, Russia, where my father is from and lives), and almost all of my subs live in Mobile or a bordering county. I'm originally from Baldwin County, next door to Mobile. I moved across the bay to attend USA. As is/did Mistress Pepper. But I'm not a blond. And you'll most definitely have to guess at my bra size!

And remember, the names and such have been changed in this version to protect the slutty. Only Princess Lilly appears as herself. But she truly has no concept of shame.

*****

Session Date:

8. November 2020

This Story Released:

20. January 2021

The Nurse And Her Naughty Boyfriend

Prologue:

In case this is the first of my stories you've read, there are a few things I've skipped over in this story since there are several other stories I've written about this same sub. I tend to write a story after almost all of my sessions with my toys. But I publish very few of them online.

My name is Pepper Rodgers. I'm a 20-year-old Domme, living downtown Mobile, Alabama. I have a decently well-stocked playroom in the second bedroom of my fourth-floor apartment (most of my neighbors are corporate types who aren't always around, giving me a lot of privacy, even in the halls and elevators). I also have a decently stocked toybox. I prefer my toys to be older than I am, around 30-42 years old. I prefer men for myself, however not for my toybox. When it comes to toys, I find women and couples to be far more amusing. Single men tend to be needier, and often too clingy. But that doesn't mean I don't have a few of them in my toybox. I do. They just don't have the same chances of getting there as couples and single women do.

I'm petite. Actually more "tiny" that petite. I'm 5' 1.75" and 91 pounds. I'm not bony, though, I've curvy, like a small-sized woman. I have blond hair down to my shoulders and blue eyes. Oh, and my chest is the only place I'm not small. I'm a 32-D, and I'm very pert. Which makes me popular with the boys.

I'm also slightly bisexual. I'm attracted to men, not women. I would never choose a female partner for even a date, let alone for sex. But I'm not opposed to masturbating with a female toy. Sophie happens to be my favorite sex toy to pleasure myself with. Her tongue has two big advantages over my vibrator: one, it's very delicate and tender. Two, no matter how much I use it, its batteries never die at the worst possible moment! It's better than fresh bunny batteries, it just keeps going until I want it to stop. And I don't even have to hold it in place!

When I want sex I never use one of my toys. I never allow a toy touch, or even see, all of me. And I never bring a toy to my bedroom. Nor do I chose a woman. I pick a man, usually one I find in a club or cafe, or wherever. I flirt, dance dirty a little and if he meets my standards, I ask if he's interested in a one-time-only, no-names-exchanged, hook-up. I've never been turned down.

I have a few standards for my hook-ups. I never pick a guy I know or even just see around. And I insist on a cock between 7 and 9" long and 1.5" across, plus or minus a small bit. I won't touch a guy who isn't circumcised, either. I hate the way the foreskin feels inside me. I want to feel that fat head. The dirty dancing gives me plenty of time to tease a guy hard and feel for myself what he's got. It's the only way not to be disappointed. Guys always lie about their equipment!

Sophie is my 20-year-old live-in slave-girl. She's slightly petite at 5'4" and 119 pounds. She's pretty, too, with long honey-blond hair, green eyes, and a 34-B chest. Sophie is extremely devoted to me. So devoted, and so happy as my slave, that despite not being attracted to women, she's a virgin with men. She serves and pleasures only me, and those I give her to. And while I use her, even with my male toys, I won't allow any man to touch her pussy or penetrate her bottom. Those are mine. Only mine. I've owned her since she graduated high school, but I've known her longer. Since about two months after her 18th birthday, which was also about two months before she finished high school.

Paige is my 19-year-old house-slave and slave-whore. It's a role she definitely loves. She lives with me, too. In a kennel, in the playroom. Like Sophie, she came to me during her final year of high school, just after her 18th birthday. Paige does most of the chores around the house, which leaves Sophie free to cater more closely to me. Paige is also my whore. Whenever I need a female body to torment one of my toys, it's Paige's body I use. And Paige definitely doesn't mind it.

Paige is rather lean girl. She stands about 5'6" tall, but weighs only 112 pounds. It gives her a slightly stickish figure, with only the gentlest of feminine curves to her waist and hips. But she does have a pair of rather perky, and slightly pointy, 34-B breasts with wide nipples. She has honey brown hair that's long and curly with green eyes.

I believe in taking good care of my slaves. Including their education. Sophie is now a sophomore at Bishop State College where she's studying to become a vet technician. Paige, a year behind her in school, is beginning her freshman year at Bishop. Before they became mine, both girls were mediocre students, and neither had the grades to get into a four-year university. Now they're straight-A students. I wouldn't accept anything less. Both should easily be able to transfer to USA for their last two years of college and earn degrees that would allow them to actually get a decent job. They might not need to work while they're mine, but I want them to have their education and options down the line.

I have three BFFs, (Isabelle, Reagan, and Ellie) none of whom are into my little games. But all of whom occasionally creep into my stories. After all, they are my BFFs so they tend to be around. Luckily they're not offended by anything they happen to see. They're just not eager for me to put on a show on their account.

I also have a circle of five other women friends, all of whom are Dommes as well. Andrea (26), Janelle (35), Colette (39), Diane (43), and Olive (44). we usually get together every couple of weeks for coffee and a little chat about who's doing what to whom lately. We sometimes share, or loan, our toys to each other, but not that often. Sometimes we do a favor for each other, such as providing something different for a toy. Mostly we do what girls do: we gossip.

I get all of my toys through networking. It's almost always either one of the women in our circle who has a toy she doesn't want and offers to point it at another who is interested. Or sometimes one of my toys tells someone, who tells someone, and so on until someone asks my toy to introduce someone to me. Rarely it's someone I don't play with, but who knows what I'm into, who asks me to meet someone. I get plenty of emails inquiring about meeting me, and while I will email and maybe chat with a sub online, I haven't yet met any. I won't rule it out, but meeting online is risky enough that someone would have to convince me before I'd think about it. A girl's gotta be careful!

Most of my stories are from the months I spend in Mobile. I very seldom publish any of the few stories from my time in Russia. That's because Putin's Russia isn't as enlightened as America. Homosexuality is a crime there. And the courts there would deem anything between two women to qualify. However, it's a crime that's not so often prosecuted. Usually no one really cares if it's kept discrete. So while I have been known to play there as well, I've very care who I'll play with. Only those toys that come to me with the most trusted of referrals are considered. And I keep the stories private. I'm definitely not going to advertise what I've done there.

I have dual citizenship. That's a benefit the Russian government bestowed upon me because my father was a junior diplomat at the time. Sophie goes with me to Russia. She, obviously, is an American citizen. She only speaks about five words of Russian, too. But she never leaves my side. And she does wear her collar, much to the dismay of the TSA screeners. That shiny padlock holding it around her neck is not a friend to their scanners. Paige, however, doesn't get to take the trips. I usually leave her with my mom, who enjoys the free house maid she uses Paige as. And, as a Domme, my mom is well versed in the proper care that Paige might need.

Chapter 01: A Favor

"Ahh!" I purr softly as I put my feet up on the coffee table in the nurses' lounge at USA Medical Center. I've basically been on my feet for two days straight now. I'm s second-year nursing student at USA in Mobile. By the end of the year, I'll have my LPN, then my RN, then my BSN after two more years of college. And then, if I'm as lucky as I am good, I'll get to essentially start over and earn my MD.

This semester I've won a nursing internship at USA's teaching hospital. I get to pretend I'm a real nurse while doing all the especially crappy (and I mean that literally in some cases) jobs. It is a teaching hospital, so you kind of have to expect student interns. But even that doesn't overrule the state licensing laws. I'm fairly limited in what I can actually do. Little more, but some more, than a CNA can do. And naturally, the nurses are taking full advantage of the interns on their wards. For that, I can't blame them. In a couple of years, I will so be doing the very same thing!

When I applied for this internship they said it was two days a week, evening shift so that it won't interfere with classes. And that it pays a "so-fair" wage of the minimum wage. The money I don't care about. I make enough from my online businesses to support myself and my live-in slave-girl, Sophie, and my house-slave/whore Paige. Not that I mind earning enough extra every week to cover a trip to Whole Foods. And that's about what it covers after the tax man gets through with me. What they didn't tell me was that the two days were Monday and Tuesday. Back-to-back. With classes those mornings.

I'd have taken it anyway. I want to get my BSN and then get into a real medical school. Not some medical school in some island country no one even knows is on the map, much less can find. One here, in the good ol' US of A. When it comes to medical schools, experience counts. A lot. And if nothing else, this is experience. It proves that I can go 72 hours without any sleep and keep my eyes open. I'm not sure what else I'm proving, though. When's the last time you've seen a doctor change a bedpan? Isn't student life so glamorous?

But at least I'm allowed to use the nurses' lounge. It's the only perk I get, but it's something. It has free coffee. I think. They tell me the thick dark sludge in the pot is coffee. Knowing nurses' sense of humor... I grabbed a cup from the vending machine. I doubt it's any better. But it's hotter. It even tastes like coffee-flavored water. That's almost like tasting like coffee!

"Hey, Pepper, do you have a minute?" Annie asks me as she drops onto the sofa beside me. I open my eyes and see Heather, another nurse, slipping out the door. It leaves Annie and me alone in here.

I just met Annie when I started here. She's been nice, but everyone has been. She's a little older than I am, I'd guess in her mid-to-late 20s. I know she got her RN three years ago, and never went for her BSN. She didn't care about the four-year degree, just the nursing license. I probably wouldn't care as much about the degree either, if I wasn't hoping for med school. They insist on a Bachelor's degree. But if I wanted to be a nurse for a career, the degree isn't worth much. It's the license that matters. LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) guarantees you a job. RN (Registered Nurse) guarantees you a good-paying job. But for a nurse, BSN only guarantees you an RN's job and a fancy piece of paper to hang on the wall.

"Sure," I answer. "What's up girl?"

"I hate to pry... and I know it's none of my business, but some of the girls are talking about you... they say you're into some... stuff?"

I laugh. "Are they saying I own two slaves, both cute girls?"

"Yeah."

"WOW!" I blurt out with some excitement in my voice. "They actually got it right!" It slightly shocks Annie. And I love shocking people. So I reach into my purse and pull out a picture of my slaves. Both are fully naked, except for their collars. "This is slave. She's my handmaiden." I point to Sophie. "And that's skanky, she's my house-slave and rather skanky whore."

Annie barely glances at the picture. "Do you... play with guys, too?"

"Oh, yeah. Guys, girls, couples. Sometimes groups I assemble for a purpose. Whatever amuses me at the moment. Now, what's up, girl?" I don't know Annie that well, but I know her well enough to know that she's not just asking like this out of curiosity. There's a reason why she's asking.

Then she asks me if I will promise her confidentiality. I tell her that I never talk about my slave or the toys I play with. Never. Ever.

"OK, then I'm just going to say it, and hope I don't offend you. It's about my guy, Simon..." I already know a little about Simon. It's not like I haven't heard a little girl talk over the shifts we've worked. She calls him her "sorta boyfriend." I've taken it to mean that they're dating, but not so seriously. As in they're dating, but keeping the rest of their lives fairly separate. I don't know if they're dating exclusively or not, but Annie hasn't mentioned dating anyone else. So I'd bet they are. I know he's a firefighter that she met here, pulling a shift in the ER. There are always extra shifts there. Always, it seems.

She tells me that she loves to play around, as in play games in bed with him. But "light" games, such as dressing up or a little fun spanking, and things like that. When it comes to the "more intense" stuff, she's never gone there and isn't so sure she wants to. She says she could just never imagine herself doing anything that might hurt Simon, even if he wanted her to.

Simon has never gone there either. But he's interested. Like most people in his situation, he loves to watch D/s videos and reading stories about it online. Both of which, according to her, get him "so hot." According to her, Simon gets the hottest from the scenes in which a guy is "taken" by a "hot girl" and used shamelessly, even when he's used with another guy.

I ask her if Simon is bi. She says he's never been with a guy. Nor does the sight of a cock arouse him. But he is interested in "trying it to see what it's like." Very preferably in a scenario where a girl takes him and makes him do it. According to her, he will never "just go find a guy and try it."

I've met Simon. Once. For about three seconds. He delivered us all supper one night when we were too busy to elect someone to go pick it up ourselves. He delivered it in a fire truck. I guess he was on his way back to the station or something when Annie called and asked him to pick it up for us. I barely remember him. But seem to recall he's cute. He should be. Annie is definitely cute.

Annie is also a single mother with five-year-old twins at home. It doesn't leave her much time for a social life. And with two nosy boys in the house, not much time, or space, to have fun with Simon. That requires a babysitter. And more. He has a roommate, so either the roommate has to vanish, or her kids have to go somewhere with a babysitter. Now that, I get. I was raised by a single mom. I could see how much time I got, and how little it left her for fun. It also explains why she's working the evening shift. No seniority (or creative shift-swap deals) is required and it pays better.

She comes right out and asks if I'd be willing to "arrange a surprise" for Simon. I am not going to let her off that easy. I tell her she's going to have to be specific. "I should have seen that coming..." She sighs.

Then Annie tells me that Simon seems to "just love" the scenes where a "hot girl" takes a man. Spanks him, usually hard with a belt or a paddle, or a whip. She makes him do things. Usually one or two of those things with a guy. She shows him off like he's a hunk of meat. And she doesn't let him "finish" until the very end. It doesn't seem to matter much to him what the guy is made to do, as long as it's not "the cheesy porn stuff." By that, Annie means the stuff like licking her shoes. And he definitely prefers the scenes with "regular women" in them, not the scenes where she's wearing some "Halloween costume."

"And where are you in this scene?" I ask Annie, "are you somewhere else, are you sitting on the sidelines watching it, are you lightly joining in, or are you holding a whip of your own?" I grin wide and add "I have plenty of extras..." even though by now I'm confident she won't be asking to borrow one.

"I haven't thought about it. I just assumed that... a Dominatrix wouldn't want me anywhere around."

"Well, think about it. I've done countless scenes where the spouse has watched. And just as many where I've had the spouse join in. I have a few couples where the wife wants to see it all, and then be the one who finally gets to relieve him. I have a few couples where the wife wants to be... it's more like guided and controlled sex between them. You name it, over the last few years, I've likely done it. At least as far as the spouse's role. It would be about what you both wanted. How would you feel seeing Simon over my knees with his pants pulled down and my paddle on his butt?"

"Do you... do rules?"

"I don't allow my subs to have any rules. Slaves belong to their Mistress, and she gets to use them at her pleasure, not theirs. My subs either give me all of themselves, or none. That said, I always pay attention to my subs, and I never do anything with them that they're not secretly loving. If I start down a road, and the sub isn't getting hot enough fast enough, I take a hard right turn. But I do accept limits for spouses. Such as no touching. No taking clothes off. Or I'll finish him with my mouth, but that's as far as I'll go with anyone else in the room. And the ever common, I'll only touch him. That's not to say that I don't offer a spouse a chance to go beyond those limits, I just never push too hard for it."

"Oh, so if I was sitting there, and I was only going to watch..."

"I might tell him that he has his choice. He may beg you for oral sex, or he will get it from the big hairy guy standing there. Pretty much any guy would very shamelessly beg you to do it for him. But it would be your choice. I wouldn't push you to do it. You could give him the treat he wants. Or you could tell him he hasn't been good enough of a boy for that. Or you could just leave the room. Obviously, the latter two would condemn him to the hairy guy. Did I ever mention that I find excessively hairy guys to be a serious turnoff?"

Annie giggles. "You ain't the only one! Yuck! I mean, OK, look like a man, but not a gorilla!"

She has some pictures of him, including one of him in nothing but boxers. He's definitely cute enough for me. And he's not a gorilla. There could be a tiny nook in my toy box for him. Maybe. I can think of a few uses for a firefighter.

I ask her why, if she's not so interested herself, is she trying to set something up for Simon. She tells me that she wants to make him happy. And she does love her little games. Perhaps, she might just love "sending him off for a lesson, when he's a bad boy." But she's definitely willing to find out just how much, and what, Simon really likes, and how far she's willing, or eager, to go.