The Nurse and Her Naughty Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I point to a pair of chairs, comfortable director's chairs, just behind us. They have a little table between them. And they have a perfect, front row seat, of Simon. I take a seat. It puts Simon's cock right about the level of my eyes. Annie accepts the seat next to me.

"Slave, fetch us some tea. I'll have the new raspberry pekoe with a bit of honey and lemon."

"Yes, Mistress, immediately!" Sophie answers. Then, as I've taught her I expect, she drops to her knees in front of Annie. "Ms. Danvers, may I please be allowed to fetch your choice of refreshment for you while you enjoy the show, Ma'am?"

Annie says she'll have what I'm having.

Sophie goes to fetch.

Annie and I start chatting. It's idle girl chat and nurse chat. Nurse chat being about the funny things patients have done lately, a gossip topic that always has fresh material. While watching Simon, we pretend that we're not. And when Sophie returns, we sip our tea leisurely.

Simon, on the other hand, very quickly grows very stressed. Stressed because he's figured out that Paige isn't going to do anything but lick his cock. That she's going to tease it endlessly, but never push him to where he'll get the relief he's already aching for. Stressed because he has no clue how long I'm going to leave him here. And very stressed because he's realized that he's not going to be staying too still while Paige teases him. He's already crushing his balls with growing frequency as more and more squirms hit him.

"Do you think that will teach him what horny really is?" I ask Annie in a rather sweet, and teasing, voice.

With a giggle in her voice, Annie tells me, "I think it will definitely teach him what horny is! Oh, he's got to be aching to cum by now! And she's not going to make him, is she?"

"Only if and when I tell her to." I grin.

Chapter 04: Time For A Skanky Blow Job

While Annie and I leisurely sip our tea, Simon spends twenty minutes learning what horny is. Paige's tongue teases his stiff cock endlessly. It keeps him moaning sweetly. It keeps him squealing, too. He can't stand close to still while Paige teases him, and that has the vise squishing his balls firmly with every little twitch.

I suspect Simon is about ready to cry from the utter frustration. The frustration of being licked so sweetly, and yet not allowed to cum. The frustration of constantly torturing his balls with every little twitch. Twitches he can't stop himself from... twitching.

I find Simon's little show rather amusing. Apparently, Annie does as well. She's made a few comments about how badly Simon has to be suffering. I know she doesn't want to see him hurt, but it looks like she doesn't have any problems seeing him tortured sweetly. Even if it is by Paige's tongue.

"Doesn't he sound like he's just so horny now?" I ask Annie.

"Oh, yeah!" Annie says with a little giggle in her voice, "this has got to be killing him!" And with a smile on her face. I think this is just another sex game for Annie, watching him teased mercilessly.

"I guess we should find out, shouldn't we? Too bad boys always lie! They'll say whatever they think will get that little dick of theirs permission to cum. There's only one way to know... a thorough prostate exam will tell the truth!" I giggle. "Oh, salve..." I call out in a very sweet and teasing voice, "glove." I hold my hand out, spread my fingers, and wiggle them.

Simon definitely hears me. But he doesn't really show much. He's too busy trying to crush his balls as he squirms from Paige's tongue. And moaning sweetly.

Sophie quickly pulls a latex glove on my hand. I hold up my first finger, and Sophie puts a tiny dollop of lubricating jelly on the tip of it.

Annie, knowing exactly what I'm about to do, just watches with a little amusement on her face. As if she knows that Simon won't like this. Men never do.

I kneel down right behind Simon, my eyes about at the level of his tight cheeks. Simon has no choice but to stand up straight. The vise won't allow him to move. So he stands there as I use my left hand to push her toned cheeks wide apart.

It spreads his crack, letting me see the dark ring of brown flesh around his asshole. Brown flesh that's lined with faint wrinkle lines. His is barely funnel-shaped, curving in just a hair before the tensed ring of muscle. The wrinkle lines all flow right over the hard ring of muscle, into a tiny little rounded point of blackness. A very light fur surrounds his ring, parting around it, and leaving the flesh close to the muscle smooth.

His ring clenches tightly. This isn't the easiest position for me to get to his asshole, either. There's only about an inch of space between the jaw of the vise, flush against his body, and his asshole. Plus there's the angle. His asshole isn't aimed straight back, but slightly downward, towards the jaws of the vise beneath.

I put the tip of my finger to his tensed ring and feel it tighten up instantly, and fully, cinching shut to resist the invasion. I want it to be slightly uncomfortable for Simon. I think he'll react the best to it that way. It will nicely remind him that I can do whatever I wish with him. So I don't give him any advice on how to ease it.

I just push. Not hard or roughly, but with enough pressure that my finger starts pushing its way into the small dot of darkness at the center of that muscle. As it does, it stretches his resisting muscle, slipping into the space between the walls of his ring.

Simon flinches hard at the first hint of pressure. "OW!" He squeals as the vise holds his balls against the flinch. He stills. But his asshole doesn't relax. It resists the invasion of my finger. Simon, held perfectly still by the vise, grunts a hard "UGH!" as the tip of my slender finger begins entering his bottom.

I can feel the tightness of his muscle as it squeezes around my finger. My finger, its way eased by the film of lubricant, slips steadily into his tensed ring. It feels as if his ring manages to find a bit more strength to clench around my finger. But it doesn't slow me down. My finger slides forward.

There's a reason doctors normally have you bend at the waist for a rectal exam. It straightens out the angle of the bowel. As Simon stands up straight, just past his asshole his bowel bends to rise up. My finger doesn't bend. About at the point where my first knuckle is disappearing into the tight brown ring, I feel the tip of my finger bump against the rubbery soft wall of his rectum.

I keep my finger moving, pressing it against that rubbery wall, pushing it out against the rest of his insides. Simon grunts again, even harder, and keeps grunting as he feels the pressure inside his bowel. I let my finger bend slightly inside, curving the pad of my finger down while it arches up. It stretches the inside of his rectum a little more. I can see little tremors as his body wants to move forward, off my finger, but the vise keeps him standing still.

It puts the pad of my finger against his rectum, just inside of the thick ring of muscle that's his asshole. It lets me feel the hard gland of his prostate, like a little nut, now trapped between my finger above, the vise's jaw below. It's not "swollen up." Prostates don't swell in response to arousal. Only illness. So there's really nothing to feel.

I stroke the pad of my finger along the top of the gland, only the thin film of his rectum and the paper-thin wall of muscle around his rectum between them. Prostates might now show his arousal, but they do have plenty of nerves in them. Nerves that my finger is now stroke softly.

"OOH!" Annie squeals. "Do you see that dick jumping around?"

It's hard to miss. His cock is twitching hard. The last twitch bumped the head of his cock against Paige's widely stretched lips. "It does seem to like getting poked up his butt, doesn't it?" I teasingly add.

Simon purrs out a loud, and eager, "MM!" as I tease his prostate with my finger. I can feel his asshole squeezing around the base of my finger with all its might. As Simon purrs, his cock twitches away. Paige just keeps her tongue along the shaft, licking it softly and teasing him that much more. Finally, after about half of a minute, I pull my finger from his bottom. He grunts again, as much relieved to have it gone as he is frustrated to have the added stimulation gone.

"That prostate is swollen up like a balloon!" I tease. I'm sure Annie knows I'm making it up. Simon, if he knows, doesn't show it. He just pants more of those needy moans.

I ask Annie if she'd like to see for herself. She declines.

I stand up and walk around to see Simon's face. His eyes are still watching Paige as if hoping to glimpse her breasts as the kneeling woman licks his cock. Too bad for him that Paige's flowing hair mostly blocks his sight of her body. I wait a second until Paige's tongue is at the tip of his cock, and then put my finger lightly atop his hard shaft. I stroke it, very lightly, and with a very short stroke. Just enough for me to feel the ribbed hardness right under his skin.

"Oh, that dick is just so hard, isn't it?"

"Yes, Ma'am." Simon blurts out eagerly, his voice almost exploding from his lips along with a deep breath of air.

"I think it's blow job time. Do you think it's time for a blow job, creepy?"

"Yes, Ma'am!" Simon blurts out very eagerly, his voice full of relief and hope.

I glance over to Annie. She must notice the grin on my face. My evil grin. I see a faint grin creep onto her face as if she's figured out that I have something in store for Simon. That Simon has a good surprise coming. That the blow job is not going to be what he thinks it will be. I'm sure he's thinking that I'm going to tell Paige, and her skilled tongue, to suck him.

I give Sophie a little hand signal. She knows what I want her to do. She quickly slips back behind the screen again, staying out of Simon's sight as she does.

A minute later she emerges from behind the screen and very quickly slides over to the wall behind Simon. It never leaves him a hope of seeing her. Or of seeing what she has with her.

But Annie sees it. It's Zach. He's one of my lesser-used toys. He's 18 and stands about 5'8" He's wiry and lean, almost scrawny looking. He has shaggy, but not too long, black hair. And he has glasses with thick black plastic frames. It makes him look geeky, even by the standards of the computer science department where "geeky" is the norm.

But, despite his nerdy look and scrawny build, Zach has one very manly attribute. His cock is 7 ½" long and 1 ½" thick. Which makes it noticeably larger than Simon's.

Sophie leads him out by his leash, a chain leash attached to a collar that matches Simon's. His hands are cuffed behind his back. And he wears leg irons on his ankles. He had them on when I put him in the spare kennel a few minutes before Annie and Simon arrived. Sophie doesn't have the key to take them off. She stands him, chained up, with his back against the wall.

I face Simon. "skanky, suck." I tell Paige.

Paige immediately puts her lips to the tip of his cock. She starts sliding them forward at a steady, but very leisurely pace, letting Simon's hard cock glide along atop her tongue. And I know she's caressing the underside of his cock with that tongue as it inches ever deeper into her mouth.

"OH!" Simon cries out loudly, about half of his shaft into Paige's mouth. It's a very sweet and surprised cry. It comes as Paige cranes her neck, straightening up the angle at the back of her mouth to allow his cock to begin slipping past her mouth.

A couple of seconds later, Simon cries out again, a very surprised and pleased, "OOH!" That would be the point where he feels the spongy tip of his cock begins to press into the very tight, rubbery tube of Paige's throat. Her throat snuggles tightly around the cock that keeps slipping even deeper into it. I'd bet this is deeper than anyone has ever taken his cock into her mouth before.

Simon can't stand still. The instant Paige's rubbery tight throat is squeezing against the sides of his cock, his cock slipping even further into her, Simon begins to squirm hard. Immediately he cries out a pained "OW!" as the vise crushes his balls. And he keeps crying out those "OW!s" unable to hold his hips still as Paige swallows his shaft.

Paige swallows every bit of it, her top lip flush against Simon's pubes, her bottom lip flush against the vise hold his balls. Not even a sliver of his shaft is visible. Just Paige's lips against his pubes.

Annie gawks wide-eyed. Like most "housewives," and pretty much most women, she's wondering how Paige is able to do it. Simon has plenty of cock. Enough that Paige should have been choking long ago. I'm sure Annie hasn't managed to take half of his length before gagging herself and stopping. Deep throat is a skill.

Paige reverses her stoke, steadily and slowly releasing the cock from her mouth. Simon purrs very eagerly as she strokes the cock with her mouth. I wait until Paige's lips are almost all the way up his shaft, to where just the soft head of his cock would be left in her mouth. That's when Paige will reverse her stroke again and swallow the cock. But just before Paige reverses, I snap my fingers and wave for her to release the cock from her mouth. She does, leaving Simon only the single fantasy stroke of her mouth.

Simon groans out his deep frustration.

I reach down to the handle of the vise and pause with my hand on it. "Well, obviously your not man enough to stand there while a skanky whore sucks your cock." I mockingly tell Simon. "You'll rip your balls off long before you cum. And it sounds like you'll cum in about five seconds. We can't have you ripping those balls off! Someday, someone might actually lower herself far enough to consider having a kid with you!"

I start opening the vise, easing up the snug pressure on his balls. He sighs out in relief. "Now be a good boy, creepy, it's time for a good blow job!" I tell him, but I doubt he notices the tease in my voice.

As soon as the vise is loose enough to free his balls, I grab hold of his cock, holding the steely hard shaft in my hand. And I hold it tightly. I use his cock for a leash. I nudge him back one step. He very readily follows his cock, letting me lead him around by it. And he doesn't bother looking over to Annie, where he might see the curious, and slightly smirking, look on her face. That might be a warning to him. He's too busy gawking down at Paige, especially now that he can see her chest and pubes as she kneels.

I quickly spin him around, using his cock as a leash. It puts him facing the standing Zach. Instantly a look so shock appears on his face. I'll bet that's just the surprise of seeing another naked man in here, one he hadn't a clue was in the room. I'll bet Simon is wondering how much of the scene this chained guy saw.

I move as fast as I can, pulling down hard on Simon's cock and tapping the back of his knees with my foot. It catches him off guard again and drops Simon down to his knees. I release his cock as he drops. My hand on his shoulder keeps him going down, sitting him back to put his bottom between his heels.

It has Simon's eyes staring at Zach's rather hard and larger cock, his eyes less than a foot from the deep purple head of Zach's cock. Now Simon's eyes go wide. He must realize how quickly the positions have changed. Now Simon is the one on his knees, just as Paige was, and there's a cock in his face. Just like there was in Paige's face. Only now Paige is behind him.

I grab hold of Simon's jaw, using my fingers to pinch the corners of it hard and force his mouth to stretch fully open. I put my other hand to the back of Simon's head, gripping it firmly, as I hold his mouth open. I push Simon's head forward.

In about two seconds the soft tip of Zach's spongy cock head is slipping between Simon's lips. And lying atop Simon's tongue. Zach's cock is thick enough that, even with his mouth stretched, Simon's lips are snug along the sides of his shaft. I keep Simon's head moving forward, pushing more and more of Zach's cock into his mouth.

Almost immediately the cock stuffs Simon's mouth fully. I ignore Simon. I keep forcing his head to go forward, inching Zach's cock steadily, and slowly, deeper into his mouth. It doesn't take long. Simon has about three inches of the cock into his mouth when I feel the muscles of his back and neck sharply tense up to snap his head back off the cock.

It takes me some strength, but I make him keep going, even as feel the soft head of Zach's cock squishing hard into the back of Simon's mouth. The very same squishing that just had Simon purring in delight when Paige endured for him. It's easy for me to shift the angle of his head. It lets the soft head of Zach's cock push past the slight bend and into the narrowing back of Simon's mouth. And it gets Simon gagging hard on the cock. The gagging does nothing but makes Simon very uncomfortable. Zach's cock has his mouth stuffed too full.

I hear a faint giggle from Annie. I glance at her very quickly and see that she's watching, interested, and wondering just how much of this bigger cock I'm going to force Simon to swallow.

I keep Simon's head moving steadily, inching the head of Zach's cock deeper into him. It only takes a few short seconds for me to feel the hard resistance of Zach's fat cock pressing hard against the rubberiness of the entrance of Simon's throat. It's like pushing against a rubber wall. Until suddenly it gives.

Immediately Simon chokes hard. He chokes with a sharp heave, his stomach muscles snapping violently as his reflexes try to push the cock back out of his throat. Just as quickly, Zach purrs deeply as he feels the tight cuddle of Simon's throat squishing around the head of his cock. The heaving choking does nothing but gets Simon's bottom snapping up with each heave.

I keep Simon's head moving, forcing Zach's cock even deeper into Simon's throat. And deeper. It gets more and more of the rubbery tightness of Simon's throat snuggling around his cock, tighter than any pussy. It gets Zach purring so eagerly. It keeps Simon choking hard.

I keep Simon going until he's swallowed all of Zach's cock. Until Simon's lips are flush against Zach's pubes. Simon's bottom lip flush against the top of Zach's big, loose sack. And Zach's balls are lying against Simon's chin. I hold Simon's head there, still. The thick shaft stuffs his throat so fully that Simon can't even breathe. But after a few seconds, the choking begins to ease.

"Now this is what I call a blow job!" I squeal excitedly. "I love watching a creepy whore swallow a huge cock!" I turn to Annie. "Doesn't this nerd boy have such a nice cock?"

"Oh, yeah," Annie says honestly, her voice now with a slightly teasing tone to it. "It's bigger than creepy's!"

I start Simon's head moving again, slowly letting him release the cock. I bring his head all the way back up, past the point where his gagging fades away until only the head of Zach's cock is left in his mouth. "Swirl your useless tongue around that cock head, slowly, just once," I tell Simon in a very firm and demanding voice.

Zach purrs loudly. "Oh, OOH!" it tells me that Simon doesn't need a spanking. He's done what he was told to.

I start Simon's head moving again, forcing him to take more and more of Zach's cock back into his mouth. It's not long before Simon is gagging, and then choking on it again. I ignore all of it, forcing Simon to swallow every bit of Zach's cock again. Only now I reverse his stroke smoothly instead of holding his lips flush against Zach. It lets Zach's balls more knock against and bounce off of Simon's chin. No matter, Simon still feels them, and that makes it very hard for him to pretend that he's doing anything but what he is. Sucking another man's cock.

I keep Simon's head moving. I maintain the same leisurely, steady pace. It has Simon's mouth stroking every bit of Zach's steely hard, fat cock.