The Nurse and Her Naughty Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It takes several strokes before Simon's gagging and choking starts to ease up. Then, with every forced stroke, Simon chokes a little less. And a little less. He gets used to having the thick shaft shoved into his tight, resisting throat.

After about two minutes of it, Simon is barely gagging anymore. It's the point where I feel comfortable releasing Simon. Now that I'm confident his coking won't have him biting Zach's cock. I release Simon's head and give him a hard swat on the back of his head. "Suck it until I say you can stop, creepy!" Then I give him another swat. And step back just a hair.

Simon goes on, obediently sucking the cock that's stuffed down his throat. I'm sure, and I definitely hope, that he feels like he has no choice about it. That if he doesn't, I'll simply force him to and then punish him. I suspect that's the feeling that arouses him.

And I know I'm right. It takes me one glance down to know. I see Simon's cock, still as hard as ever, twitching light between his thighs. Only now the tip of Simon's cock glistens from a single droplet of cum that's oozed out of its tip.

Zach is an experienced toy of mine. He knows that he's not allowed to cum, unless I tell him to. Simon doesn't know that. Zach is already eager to cum by the time I release Simon. But he obediently holds himself in check, stalling off his climax as long as he possibly can, praying that I give him permission before he misbehaves by cumming anyway.

"Isn't creepy just such a trashy cock sucker?" I ask Annie.

"Better than me!" Annie giggles, "no way could I swallow that monster dick." After a second, Annie raises her voice slightly, "Hey, creepy, don't think I'm going to choke myself on your dick! Oh, no. Swallow all the dick you want, but don't you dare expect me to choke!"

Then, Annie whispers to me. "I have no clue how he can do that. Or how skanky can! I thought only porn whores could do stuff like that!"

I ponder it for a second, and then I let a wide-eyed, smirking grin creep onto my face. "I've got it!" I squeal. I pull my phone out of my pocket, and in a couple of seconds, I'm standing close to Simon, making a video of him swallowing the huge cock. And I make sure that his eyes see the camera. "Problem solved. Now that Simon has made a movie of his cock sucking, he qualifies as a porno whore!"

Annie laughs. "I have got to have that video! Send it to me!"

"Nope." I teasingly tell Annie. "Make your own!"

Annie is on her feet, her phone coming out as she steps up. She makes her own. And it's a good one, showing Simon's full face as the cock vanishes into his lips. She films it from about every angle imaginable. And even gets shot of Zach's loosely dangling balls bouncing off Simon's chin. I can only imagine the hell she's going to give Simon with that video.

After about five minutes, when we can all see that it's killing Zach, I just simply nod to him. It's all the cue he needs. As I grab hold of Simon's head again to steady it and keep it moving smoothly, Zach cries out a loud "UMM!... OH!" His hips snap, trying to reflexively thrust his cock hard into Simon's mouth. I don't move Simon's head, letting him feel the sensation of Zach's thick cock ramming powerfully into his throat.

I keep Simon's head moving, forcing him to go on stroking and sucking Zach's cock as if he hadn't just come, while Zach spurts stream after stream of his hot, sticky cum into Simon's mouth. With Zach's cock deep in Simon's throat, Simon won't taste the cum. But there are plenty of spurts where Zach's cock isn't so deep. Spurts that have the cum hitting the inside of Simon's mouth where he will taste it fully.

I keep Simon going until Zach has finish spurting every last drop of cum. Then I stop Simon with Zach's cock fully into his throat. I tell Simon to suck hard, using his lips to squeegee the last drops of cum off Zach's cock. And to press his tongue up firmly, drawing it along the length of the cock, pressing against the thick tube there and pushing the dregs of the cum out of Zach's cock. I move Simon's head even slower, giving him plenty of time to suck every drop of the cum off.

As soon as the cock slips from Simon's mouth, he starts to sputter as if he's gagging on the taste of the cum and is going to spit it out. I push his jaw closed and hold it firmly as I pinch his nose off. In a few seconds, the lack of air makes Simon swallow. Swallow the cum that's in his mouth. I let go so he can breathe.

Then I grab him by the shoulder and firmly tell him to face "Ms. Danvers" as I'm pulling him around. And my hand keeps him on his knees. Once he's facing her, I stand in front of him, besides where Annie is sitting. "Now I hope you fully appreciate what Ms. Danvers does just to give you far more pleasure than a creep like you deserves. Open your mouth, creepy, show her the cum you swallowed."

Simon opens his mouth. There's not much left, but there is enough that we can both see them creamy whitish cum clinging to the inside of his mouth. And on his tongue. He is definitely tasting it. That hot, gooey, and salty taste of a man's cum. It's unmistakable. I'm sure it's his first taste. And I'm just as sure that Simon will never forget the taste.

Whatever Simon thinks of it, his cock definitely likes it. It's just as stiff as ever and twitching rather eagerly. It must want some attention!

Chapter 05: Worshiping A Lady

While Simon stays there, on his knees, swallowing to try and get the taste of cum out of his mouth, a hopeless idea, I have a quick whispered conversation with Annie. "I have one more lesson for creepy there. Proper pussy eating. Skanky would be rather pleased to volunteer her pussy as his practice dummy. Or, if you'd care to volunteer yours, I can assure you that I will teach creepy to take very good care of it. I said I wouldn't force you, and I won't. But I'd love to see you volunteer..."

"You want me to get naked, too, and let him eat my pussy while everyone watches?"

"You could put it like that. The other choice is it's skanky's pussy. I'm just afraid creepy might enjoy the unfamiliar, young, and rather sweet pussy, a little more than he deserves..."

"Oh, he would love to eat her. It would be like a hall pass for him to be with another woman." Annie thinks on it for a minute. "You're never going to tell anyone, right? And... just creepy, right?"

"Yes to both. I won't tell anyone, and only creepy gets to service your pussy."

Annie sighs. "What do you want me to do?"

"Stand in front of creepy and make him watch you take your clothes off. Then go lie on that nice massage table and I'll see to everything."

"Fine..." Annie says. She gets to her feet. She stands in front of Simon. And Simon's eyes are now fully on Annie. There's a lot of question on his face, too, as if he's wondering if she's going to help me torment him, or relieve him, or walk off and leave him to me.

Annie is a pretty woman. She's about 5'6" tall, just slightly shorter than Paige. She's lean, too, although there is a trace of widening to her hips. I'm sure that's a souvenir from the twins. She has a long, oval face. It looks like her hair is black, but it's been dyed mostly blond with only a few dark streaks left in it. She has pretty green eyes over a sightly long, and defined nose. And she has a wide mouth framed with a pair of plump, lush, light-pink lips. She has a slightly long jawline, but it has soft and rounded features.

Today Annie is wearing a close-fitting white blouse. It has an all-lace top to it, the lace beginning just above her breasts and rising over her shoulders. The lace lets me see the straps of a black bra through it. With it, she has a pair of snug-fitting jeans cut low on her hips. And a pair of UGGs on her feet.

I haven't given her any specific instructions. She slips her boots off, picks them up, and sets them in her chair. A pair of socks soon follow. Then she rises back up and pulls her blouse over her head. It bares a black bra with full cups that are foam-lined. The cups have a narrow band around her back and a narrower strip of ribbon where they join together.

Simon's eyes are now almost captivated as he watches Annie take her clothes off. He definitely wasn't expecting it. She slips her jeans down, revealing a spankable offense. A white pair of panties that doesn't come close to matching her bra! She should be glad that she's not here to play! But they are fairly sexy panties. They're like a wide band of stretchy lace around her hips. It's cut low, and its bottom is cut high. It leaves a triangle of white silk under the lace visible as it covers her pubes, and flows down below the bottom of the lace to do it.

Now Annie takes her bra off. It bares a pair of soft and small breasts. But breasts that are still fully rounded. They lie back against her chest, making a small crease. They're also very slightly lopsided, her right breast appearing to be a millimeter or so higher on her chest. Her mounds are topped with a pair of very wide, and very light, purple-tinged pink rings. From the center of each ring, a wide, but short, nipple that's a hair deep in color, swells its rounded head up.

And then Annie slips her panties down. It reveals her fully shaven pubes. Maybe she expected Simon to see her after their time here. Whatever, her pubes are definitely freshly shaven. And that lets me see the long, narrow lips of her decently puffy pussy. It even lets me see the ridgeline of lightly pink inner folds that rises into her wide slit. And it lets me see that her legs are slender. Even with her feet close together, I can see every bit of her mound. I can see a flat stomach. A very gentle curve to her waist, and then a more prominent curve to her hips. Hips that show me the tops of her bones despite their slight wideness.

Annie turns her back to Simon as if she's going to walk away. She stops, then wiggles her bottom at his face. It's a cute bottom, with very fully rounded cheeks that have only the slightest of softness to them. Barely enough softness to allow them to jiggle slightly in front of Simon's eyes. Annie goes over to the table.

I clip a leash to Simon's collar and snap for him to come with me. Annie lies on her back, her hands at her sides. She puts her feet up on the table, bending her knees, offering access to her pussy. Simon eagerly watches her get into a missionary position, and I'm certain that he's praying I might let him have her. After all, she is sort of his girlfriend. I'm fairly confident that means they're intimate. Otherwise, I doubt Annie would be on that table.

I lead Simon over to stand at the foot of the table, between where Annie's feet are resting. Annie looks only slightly uncomfortable, and it's not the table. She sighs deeply. "This had better be good." It's a very mute voice, one that's not nervous at all, but still, one that's unsure. She raises her voice and firms it up a bit as she adds "and you'd better not screw with me!" I interpret that to mean I'm only invited to do what we discussed, not to whip her or anything. But I never thought she'd care to be whipped.

I gently ease her lips aside with my fingers. For Annie, I use a rather detached and professional touch, as if I was doing this on a patient, not a lover. It shows the long ridge of her inner folds. They're a light shade of pink. They're long and loose, beginning at the top of her slit as a single ridgeline, then rolling into a wide, hard knot as they separate into loose, soft folds. From that hard knot, which is little more than a couple of strips of thin, taut pink flesh, I can see the marble-wide tip of her clit poking its head up. Clearly, Annie is ready for some attention of her own. She must have been enjoying "the Simon show!" I can see a nice layer of her honey coating all of her pinkness. It's a fairly clear honey, thicker than oil, but not so thick that it would be creamy. More like the gooiness of a man's cum. And I can sniff her slightly sweet and light muskiness.

I point to the hard nub of her clit. I swat Simon on his sore bottom with my hand. "I know you're just a stupid stable boy, so listen to your betters. That is this very kind lady's clitoris. That is what you are going to pay attention to. Is that clear, creepy?"

"Yes, Ma'am," Simon answers me.

I hold my hand out behind Simon, and Sophie fetches me a pair of panties. I told her to peek at Simon's sizes as she put his clothes up. And to subtract one so that they'll be tight on him. The panties are pastel pink. They're high cut on the hips, leaving a steep V of silk in the front fringed with plenty of pink lace. Except in the back. There, it's a T-back, with a narrow strip of lace that pulls tightly into Simon's crack, opening to a small V above as it fades into the waistband. I let Sophie pull them up and put them on Simon. They're as tight on him as I'd hoped. And in front, they're nowhere near big enough to cover the shaft of his cock. Instead, they pull the shaft snug against his pubes, leaving the top of it rising above the waistband. And letting him feel the feminine silkiness against it.

I tell Simon to put his lips to Annie's pinkness, stretching his mouth wide enough that his lips surround her nub without touching it. I hold her lips apart as he lowers his face. With his hands still locked to the back of his neck, he's not going to be spreading those lips himself. But once his mouth is there, I release her lips, letting them close gently around his.

"Now put your tongue to the underside of that nub. Softly. Barely touch it." I pause for several seconds, giving him plenty of time to do it. "now suck, gently... a hair more..." I watch as the sides of his cheeks pull inward as he starts sucking. "Good creep! Now very slowly move that filthy tongue of yours. Circle it around the nub. Don't lick over it, around it. Keep it touching the nub, but lightly. And go very slowly. Don't flick it, just swirl it slowly."

I don't have to guess when Simon starts doing that. Annie tells me. Her mouth opens wide and she purrs out a loud, and hungry, "UMMM!"

I leave Simon at it. But I stand right over him with my crop in hand, just in case I see some sign that he's getting too eager.

It doesn't take Annie long to start feeling it. Seriously feeling it. She purrs her moans louder, and more urgently, with every swirl. She doesn't lie too still either, fidgeting and squirming about. As her squirms begin to get energetic, Annie realizes what I'm doing. "MM! It's so good! You're going to make this take forever, aren't you?"

I giggle. "Creepy needs lots of practice! Just relax and let him lick you."

Annie doesn't argue. She purrs as her hips squirm, lifting up slightly as if grinding her pussy against his mouth. It forces me to keep a close eye on Simon to ensure that he keeps his mouth wide enough open that Annie doesn't have anything to grin that pussy against.

After a couple of more minutes, with Annie now moaning loud and urgently, I see her fists pound hard against the table. I can see her head rolling from side to side now, too. I would bet that Annie's pussy is aching badly, and very sweetly, to cum by now. I know that ache. It's the pounding ache with the hot sparks shooting through it that drives me crazy.

I summon Sophie. I did assure Annie that only Simon would touch her pussy. I never said anything about the rest of her. I tell Sophie to gently massage Annie's shoulders as she lies there. Sophie begins, giving Annie as tender of a massage as Sophie would give me.

Sophie gets a single knead of those muscles in. Instantly the tension begins to ebb from Annie's body. She relaxes. Simon swirls his tongue around her clit. And now that she's relaxing, Annie feels the sensations more powerfully. As if the hot sparks erupting in her clit are hotter and sharper. As if they burn hotter as they shoot along her nerve lines. It gets her aroused even more. And that gets her moaning out needier cries.

Little shivering shudders flow over Annie's body. From head to toe. They're enough to get her soft breasts jiggling slightly atop her chest as her nipples strain to grow harder and stand up further.

"Ooh..." I coo softly. I'm not sure if Annie hears me or not. She's moaning rather loudly and I'm being fairly quiet. "those boobs look like they need some attention, too!" I wave for Paige to come over. I point her to Annie's breasts and tell her to lick them.

Paige doesn't hesitate. She puts her tongue to Annie's hard nipple and swirls it around the shallow, stiff nub just as Simon is swirling his tongue around Annie's clit. Paige's hands go to Annie's soft mound. They very gently squish it, her fingertips stroking the tender flesh.

Annie cries out a very deep, and hungry, urgent "OH! SO GOOD!" Were she to think about it, she'd realize that there are four hands and two tongues teasing her naked body. Obviously, that means more than just Simon. He currently has one tongue and no hands. "MM... YES!"

I hold the giggle back from my voice. It's no secret what a girl wants. At least not to another girl. We know what feels good where. Paige starts to stretch her mouth wide. She very softly sucks Annie's entire, small mound into her mouth as she keeps her tongue teasing Annie's nipple. "Just relax and enjoy it, girl!" I soft tell Annie. She doesn't hear me, she's busy crying out a desperately needy, and loud, "OH, SO GOOD!" The faint shivering shudders flowing along her body start to sharpen a bit, too.

Paige goes on, teasing Annie's breasts. She switches up, alternating between them. Sophie goes on kneading Annie's shoulders, forcing her muscles to stay relaxed even as Annie's pussy sends fiery sparks along her nerves that scream for those muscles to tense. And Simon obediently goes on licking Annie's clit.

I see the goosebumps start to erupt on Annie's breasts and the lips of her pussy. And I see the squirms of her hips growing sharper, harder, more urgent. It tells me that Annie is getting close to the orgasm she's been so slowly building to. It gives me a choice. To let her have or to back Simon off for a few seconds to let her ebb back. If it were Simon, I'd back off. Creeps don't deserve to cum. But I know Annie wants to.

Then again, it has now been at least fifteen minutes, maybe even closer to twenty. I'm certain that it's the longest Annie has ever suffered the budding arousal as she inched toward orgasm. I decide to just do nothing.

It takes a minute, maybe two more. I see Annie's body stiffen up, her hips rising up slightly off the table and hanging there for a moment. I casually put the stiff tip of my crop up between Simon's legs. I lie it against his bare balls. And they are bare. The narrow lace of the panties pulls tightly, cutting into his sack, and squishing one ball to either side of it. I feel the tension race through him as he feels the smooth leather against those very sensitive balls. "I'll tell you when to stop, creep. Don't you dare do anything before you're told." I wiggle the tip of my crop against his furry balls. "You don't want to disappoint your Queen, creepy peasant boy."

About then, Annie screams out a very loud, and breathy "MM!.. OH!... YES!" and the tension vanishes from her body. She falls onto the table. But the energy isn't gone. Her fists beat mercilessly on the table beside her. Her hips thrash every which way, almost wildly. Her shoulders thrash, too. It does nothing to dislodge my slaves. It might dislodge Simon if Annie's thighs hadn't clamped so powerfully onto the sides of his head. Now, her thighs hold his head there, dragging him along with her pussy as she thrashes.

Annie screeches out some very satisfied moans. And she squirms hard, shivering just as hard as she does. Her light white skin slowly flushes to a bright pink, a thin film of sweat forming on it as it does. Her nipples stay rock hard under Paige's skilled tongue.