The Nurse and Her Naughty Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK..." Annie agrees. I can hear the faint giggle in her voice. But I doubt Simon does. Men just don't tend to pick up on little hints like that. It tells me that so far, Annie is pleased with the scene. I actually think she noticed Simon eyeing Sophie over. What woman wouldn't want her guy spanked for eyeing another woman? He totally deserves it!

Simon doesn't pay too much attention to us girls. Maybe just one ear to listen to us with. And one eye to keep on me, lest I might decide he deserves another spanking.

Chapter 03: Time To Have A Ball

I didn't tell Simon to take his clothes off in any specific order. I usually do. I have commands just for that. But I don't know if Simon is going to be a one-off or not. I don't even know, for certain, if Simon will want to come back. And even if he does, his relationship with Annie complicates things. I wouldn't let him come back without her permission. So for today, I'm just going to let him take them off, however. As long as they come off.

He starts where most would. His boots. To me, they look like Army-grade work boots. Maybe those are MFD issue, too. Men really have no concept of proper footwear. Unlike ladies. I think most men could live with a single pair of shoes!

He squats down to get his boots off. But he doesn't try to fix his pants. He leaves those where they are, hung around the middle of his thighs. I guess he realizes there's no reason to bother. Those are coming off soon, too. But it leaves us all to see his cock. And that goes right on jutting out straight and hard from those dark pubes.

He half-tosses his boots in the bag. I don't know if that's eagerness, or if just that he doesn't care about them. Or if he's just that kind of guy, the kind whose clothes tend to be in piles. I decide I'm going to deal with that later. I watch as his socks quickly follow his boots into the bag. Just as un-neatly.

Simon stands back up. He slips his pants and underwear down together. Maybe he thinks they're the next logical thing. After all, they're not covering anything anymore. They're more about to fall to his ankles anyway. And then, finally, his shirt follow the rest into the bag.

Simon stands up straight. Then he just stands there.

Simon has a slightly oval face with defined, but not harsh, lines to it. It's a strong and manly face. He has that very short hair. But he also has some bright, brilliant blue eyes. He has a fairly average nose. But he has a wide mouth, framed with a pair of medium-pink full lips.

He has a toned, flat chest and stomach. I can see the lines of the muscles in his arms and legs. Not so much his abs, but I can see enough to know that under the skin those muscles are going to be hard. They're just not developed to the point where they're rippled out. It's the body of a strong man, but one who actually uses his strength, not a weightlifter or a bodybuilder. Those, I've found, are more show bodies. They look great, but the strength just doesn't last. Simon, I think, has the build for endurance, not that quick sprint. I hope his cock is built for endurance, too. Or he's going to wish it was!

He has straight sides, and slightly narrow, but powerful, hips. Between those hips, he has flat pubes. I can see the dense jungle of dark black curls on those pubes, trimmed up neatly. Otherwise, I can see a light fur on his legs and a single little line of dark hairs running up his stomach and chest.

I can see a pair of quarter-sized rings of moderately deep purple on his chest. And I can see a pair of narrow nipples, rising just barely, off the centers of those rings.

I can see his cock, too. It's still standing out straight and ready. That lets me see a pretty good-sized pair of balls hanging down in their sack. A slightly loose sack that lets them dangle just below the rest of his body. A sack that's lined with the same dark curls.

I pick up the bag of his clothes and dump it out on the floor. Then I set the bag back down. "Pig!" I scold him in my most disapproving voice. Instantly Annie bursts out laughing. And that tells me something. Simon is the kind of guy who leaves his clothes in piles, and Annie is endlessly after him about it. "I'm sure you've noticed, you've stepped into 'girl world.' It's all girls here. And girls aren't pigs like you are. We fold our things up neatly. We take care of our things. I am Queen of this girl Queendom. While you're in my Queendom, you'll act like a proper peasant stable boy, even if I have to castrate you to teach you the finer points of neatness. Now fix that bag before you give it to Ms. Deavers."

"Yes, Ma'am," Simon answers very quickly. He drops down to one knee. He tosses his boots in the bag.

"Pig!" I snap disapprovingly. I scold him to straighten his boots up and tuck the laces in. Then he can put them in the bag neatly. He does. He takes the time to carefully fold the rest of things and make it look like they just came out of his dresser. I'd bet it's the way Annie puts them for him if she ever does his laundry.

Once he gets his clothes in the bag neatly, he stands up with the bag in his hands. He holds it out towards Annie. "Annie--" He begins.

I instantly slap his face again, and this is a good hard slap. I see a look of surprise on his face as I scold him yet again. "You rude little pig boy! A peasant stable boy like you, creepy, will show some manners when speaking to a lady in my home! That's Ms. Deavers to you, creepy."

"Yes, Ma'am, I'm sorry, Ma'am," Simon almost blurts out, his voice a pure humble apology. He blurts it nervously as he sees Sophie putting the handle of my favorite crop in my hand. It's a regular riding crop, fit for whipping a horse over the finish line. But it's made of a soft leather dyed pastel green and trimmed with a delicate white lace. It looks extremely girly. And it hurts. I love it.

Simon holds the bag out again. "Miss Deavers, will you please hold my clothes for me while... your friend... teaches me my lesson, Ma'am?"

I grin. That's much better.

Annie almost laughs again. I can see she's fighting to hold her laugh back. I guess she's never heard Simon be so formally polite to her. Then again, who is so polite to his girlfriend? "Sure...creepy." I see that Annie has picked up on the impromptu pet name I've given Simon. And she's going to make full use of it. She takes the bag from his hands.

"Thank you, Miss Deavers," Simon promptly says.

Sophie rushes over to Annie, drops to her knees, and very politely offers to set the bag somewhere so she doesn't have to be burdened by actually holding it. Annie thanks her and hands it over. Sophie hurries off to lock his clothes in the file cabinet that I keep for toy's clothes. The cabinet that only I have a key to. Simon won't be getting those clothes back until I give them to him. And that won't be soon. The rock hard cock twitching slightly in front of me tells me that Simon needs to learn a good lesson first.

I pull a collar out of my back pocket. It's been there all along, but I doubt Simon noticed it. It's one of my training collars, identical to the one Paige has except for the color. This one is baby blue. For boy. It's just an inch-wide dog collar that I bought at PetsMart. It's leather, with a shiny buckle. I put the collar around his neck, leaving it loose enough to get a couple of fingers between the leather and his skin. Then I thread the hasp of a padlock through a couple of the holes in the collar and the buckle. He might, stress on might, get it unbuckled, but there's no way he's getting that lock off without breaking it. He could, it's a little lock like you'd use on luggage, but it would take some work for him to break it.

I step around behind Simon. I make sure he stays looking forward at Annie, too. Now that he can't see, I slip a pair of police-issue handcuffs out of my back pocket. I grab one of his wrists and quickly slap the cold, hard steel cuff around it. "I never trust horny little boys..." I teasing tell him, already reaching for his other wrist. With both wrists in my hands, I bring his hands up to his neck. "They just can't keep their hands off their dicks and behave!" I slip the cuff under his collar, threading their chain under it, and slap it around his other wrist. It has his elbows bent, his hands at the back of his neck. And now, those hands are going to stay there. Where they will be absolutely useless to him, unable to touch anything but his neck.

As I step back around him, I casually reach down and cup my hand under his defenseless balls. I see the little twitch in his arms, as his instincts want his hands to go down and protect those tender little eggs. His hands go nowhere. They just lightly rattle their chain. I squeeze his balls just enough for him to feel my snug grip. I hold them firmly in my grasp.

"Come along, creep, we'll put these aching balls in a vise to make sure you behave for your lesson." I don't wait for anything. I just start walking towards the playroom. And I keep my snug grip on his balls. He immediately hurries to follow me, his feet moving fast enough to ensure that my arm never gets close to straight. It's like he knows that I will just keep walking, dragging him along by his balls if I get the chance!"

Annie giggles. It's light and girly. "You have no idea how many times I've wanted to do that!" She must be talking about leading him around by the balls. It's not many guys who would routinely allow anyone but their Mistress to do that.

Simon readily follows his balls, and thus me, into the playroom. Then, the instant he steps foot into the room, he freezes in place. I don't. I keep walking. The freeze lasts for just the split second it takes for him to feel the pull on his balls. Then he hurries to follow me again.

I hear Annie miss a step as well. I know why. Both of them thought I was joking when I said I was going to put his balls in a vise. Only now, Simon is staring at the vise. I feel a little twitch as his cock jumps atop my hand.

The vise is just a regular, ordinary vise. I bought it at Harbor Freight, so it's a cheap one, too. Why pay more, vises aren't exactly supercomputers. I did have a couple of friendly frat boys modify it for me. They unscrewed the thin metal plate on the jaws and replaced them with plates shaped like half of an egg. That way, when the vise is closed, its jaws flush against each other, a thin metal egg extends down from the jaws all the way to the long bolt that tightens the jaws. Those cups are lined with a thin, dense foam. Like memory foam. Then they mounted the vise atop a 4x4 post and anchored the post to a three-foot-wide base of plywood.

As we near the vise, I can feel Simon's legs moving more and more reluctantly. As if I almost have to drag him the last step up to the wide-open jaws of the vise. I pull him forward until his legs are straddling the vise. He starts to take another step forward, but I hold his balls steady so he can't.

I have to kick his ankles to get him to spread his feet. He doesn't have to spread them too wide, either, maybe only a foot and a half or so. But it lowers his hips when he does. And that lowers his balls. I release them as they start to hang down, between the open jaws of the vise and into those egg-shaped cups. By the time I'm done spreading Simon's feet, the top of one jaw is flush against his body, atop the narrow strip of flesh between his balls and asshole.

I reach down and start closing the jaws of the vise. It's easy, just turn the handle and they close right up. That also closes the half-egg cups. The jaws are thin, no more than ½" from top to bottom, and about 4" across. His balls aren't nearly 4" across. But they do hang down more than ¼" beneath his body. It has the jaws closing, and soon pinching, the top of his sack just beneath his cock. I close the jaws fully, but not tightly. I stop when they're squeezing snugly against the skin at the top of his sack, pinching it, holding it, but not cutting into it yet.

And I watch Simon's eyes go wide as I close the jaws. And a very nervous quiver sweep over his body. It has his balls dangling in their sack just below the bottom edge of the jaws, into the foam-lined half-egg cups. And it has those cups closing snugly around his balls. When the jaws stop moving, the cups have closed to the point where the foam is starting to squish to make room for his balls. That lets him feel the tightness all around those tender balls.

Simon is also going to learn one more thing very quickly. His balls are almost completely filling the widest part of the egg. If they move, even a hair, and no matter which direction they move, the space begins to narrow rapidly. And that will increase the pressure on his balls. A pressure that now is snug and tight. And slightly uncomfortable. Mostly just uncomfortable enough for him to feel the pressure surrounding them and know that his balls are being squeezed.

It leaves his eager cock, still twitching lightly, standing out, the bottom of it, at the very base, lying on the top of the steel jaw. "If I were you, I'd stand very still," I tell him with a good, taunting laugh in my voice. "Very still."

I see Annie. She's close beside me, but only so that she could peek closely at the vise and see what I'm doing to Simon. The very nervous and strained look on Simon's face tells her that he's mildly uncomfortable.

"And now this little boy is going to learn about being a horny boy!" I have a lot of sweetness, and a lot of excitement in my taunting voice. "slave... I don't think I want to bother with such a tiny dick... go find me some skanky whore."

"Yes, Mistress," Sophie happily answers. There's a screen in one corner of the playroom. It starts at the floor and rises up about five feet. It screens off the corner from sight. Behind that screen is just two large dog kennels. One of which is skanky's bedroom. Sophie slips around the screen. I'm confident that Annie has figured out what I sent Sophie for. When I showed her that picture of my slaves, I did tell her Paige was named skanky.

But Simon won't have a clue. Just as Annie doesn't have a clue that Paige lives in a dog kennel. Or that the kennel is behind that screen. Both of them only know that they can't see any heads rising above the screen, and nor have they heard a sound from behind it. And Simon can only see the screen out of the corner of his eyes.

In under a minute Sophie is leading a leashed Paige out from behind the screen. Annie sees her first. And even though she's seen a picture of Paige nude, the sight before her sends her eyes wide and her jaw nearly dropping. Paige is dressed as she always is. Nude, except for two things. The hot pink dog collar locked around her neck, and the police-issue legs irons locked around her ankles. Unless it's the hot pink leash clipped to Paige's collar, I'm guessing it's the rattling chain of the leg irons that catch Annie's attention.

But I'm pretty sure the chains aren't what catch Simon's eyes. Paige is the tallest of us. She stands 5'7", but she only weighs 118 pounds. It gives her a narrow figure, almost stick-like, with the gentlest of feminine curves at her waist and hips. It gives her lean arms and legs, too. And a flat stomach and chest.

But I'd bet that it's Paige's 34-B cup breasts that first catch his eyes. They're rather perky and firm, with wide light pink nipples that stand up prominently. They're firm enough that they look slightly point as if thrusting their wide nipples out to him. But an instant later I can see his eyes drifting down to check out the puffy mound of her pussy swelling down between her narrow thighs. And her silky smooth pubes. And maybe her firm round bottom. I'm pretty confident that he completely skips right over her long, curly, honey-light brown hair and bright green eyes.

Paige looks close to her age, maybe a year or so younger. She's a freshman at Bishop State College, a two-year school that's going to be a stepping stone to a real college for her. But she could easily pass for a high school student of 17or 18 if she wanted to. It's her face. It's fairly oval and slightly long, with a wide mouth, but it just has that look of youth to it. Unlike Annie, who looks to be close to a decade older. Or Simon, who I'd guess is close to Annie's age. He looks it. And I've seen all he has to show now.

Sophie brings Paige over to me. It also puts Paige standing naked right in front of Simon. And for some reason, that has his cock twitching just a hair more energetically. Sophie puts the handle of Paige's leash in my hand. And then Sophie holds back a giggle as she tells me, "Here you go, Mistress, I scraped this skanky whore from a filthy gutter just for you, Mistress."

Paige stands mute, but I can see the tinges of a grin on her face. Paige is heterosexual, meaning that she's attracted to guys and not girls. But she's obviously not opposed to being with a woman. And has long since, and eagerly, accepted that as my whore, she won't have a choice in what she does or with whom. But that doesn't mean that she's not thinking Simon is very handsome, with a nice cock, and hoping that I'm going to let her do something with that cock. She does like cock. A lot.

I snap my fingers. "Lick that cock, skanky."

"Yes, my Queen," Paige promptly answers. Her voice is sweet, and throaty deep with a heavy whiskey note. It's her normal voice. And it's a very sultry voice.

Paige immediately drops to her knees. I told her to lick Simon's cock. It's a specific command for her, telling her exactly what I want her to do with the cock. And that's what she's going to do. She opens her mouth wide, putting her long pink lips just in front of the tip of his light pink cock head. She holds her mouth wide. That way we can all see it as she sticks her tongue out and lies the tip of it against the underside of his cock head.

Instantly his cock twitches crisply, making his cock jump up off her delicate, moist tongue. But it's back on that hot tongue just as quickly. His eyes are now locked down. Annie and I are forgotten. His attention is fully on Paige and her mouth.

Paige swirls the tip of her tongue softly around the top of her bulbous cock head.

"OH!" Simon purrs out sweetly at the tender caress.

Paige lets her tongue start licking around the side of his cock. She keeps her tongue against his cock, moving it up and down, along the length of his steely hardness. And up onto his cock head. She licks that especially sensitive sponginess, too. And swirls her tongue around it. And Paige just keeps going. She's not going to stop until I tell her to.

Simon manages to stand there, his cock sticking out in the air, free to jump and dance around, while Paige caresses it with her hot tongue, for about twenty seconds. He purrs sweetly for every one of those seconds, too.

And then a little shudder hits him. That urge to squirm. That urge to get a little more stimulation instead of this too-sweet teasing, and get to where he can cum. The shudder lightly wiggles his hips. That pulls on his balls, pulling them into the narrow taper of the egg cradling them too snugly. They don't really move more than the width of a hair. But that's enough for them to feel the squish on them tightening rapidly. "UH!" Simon cries out nervous, and uncomfortably, and very quickly manages to still his hips.

Annie bursts out laughing. It's a long hearty laugh, "Oh, WOW!" I guess Annie has just figured out what the vise is all about. It forces Simon to either hold his pubes and thus his cock, perfectly still for Paige to torture with her tongue. Or to crush his own balls in the jaws of the vise. Since no man is going to crush his balls, Simon is going to have to stand still.

Simon figures that out, too. I know it because the nervous look on his face vanishes. And is instantly replaced by a look of absolute panic. "OOH!" He's purring out again as Paige's tongue is swirling around the head of his cock again.