The Nurse and Her Naughty Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'M DONE!" Annie almost screams out. Her body squirms just as wildly as ever. After a second or so, her hips start to snap, bucking with all her strength. Luckily, her thighs stay locked around Simon's head. "OH!!" Annie screams, her voice breathy and mousy, "I'M TOO SENSITIVE NOW!"

I ignore it. I know her clit is now over-sensitive. That it's feeling every tiny motion against it, Simon's hot tongue, about three times as powerfully as it did before. So powerfully that the intensity almost makes the hot sparks painful and unbearable. But at the same time, those sparks push her hard, holding her arousal high as she flies back to the cusp of a second climax.

"OH, FUCK, NO!" Annie screams out. And she thrashes more energetically than ever. I wiggle a finger at Paige. Paige uses her teeth to lightly nibble the shallow nub of a nipple, holding it firmly captive in her teeth as she flicks the tip of her tongue over it. It's just different than what Annie has been feeling.

"OH!! FUCK ME! NO!! NOT AGAIN!" Annie cries out desperately. Then the first wave of a second orgasm hit her like a tsunami. Instantly she's thrashing so hard that her body is flopping all over the top of the table. And she's screaming out very sultry, deep, almost squeaky moans of ecstasy.

I watch as her hips snap up and down, their motion growing more and more violent. Finally, as she screams away, her thighs fall wide apart. With her knees still bent, her legs start snapping open and shut, trembling hard as they do. It almost looks like her entire body is trembling. It's just too hard to tell with all that flopping! I swear a fish out of water would be jealous of Annie's flopping. Not a single cell of her body isn't tossing itself around.

I tell Simon to stand up. I notice that most of his face, from about the top of his nose down, is glazed with a heavy coat of her shiny, sparkling honey.

It takes Annie several long seconds, no one touching her now, for her body to fall spent and loose on the table. Slowly the tension ebbs, her fists opening, her toes uncurling. She pants very deep and fast breaths.

I give Simon a light tap on his sore bottom with my crop and scold him for "gawking at a lady far too grand for a mere peasant boy to even lay eyes upon." I make him turn around. It leaves him nothing to see except for Zach standing there with his huge hard cock jutting out.

"You bitch!" Annie finally says. It comes out in a soft, very breathy tone. But I think I see a hint of a smile on her face. I know I can see the satisfaction of that orgasm on every bit of her body.

"You didn't like creepy's new trick?"

"No... how am I ever going to make him do that when you're not standing there!"

I giggle. I see her problem.

Chapter 06: The Hole

It takes Annie a few long minutes to get off the table. Despite her wobbly legs, she dresses fairly quickly. Behind Simon's back. HE doesn't get the treat of looking at her body.

And then, Annie and I walk around to stand in front of Simon. It's the first sight Annie has had of him in the panties. And despite the wait, his cock is still as eager as ever. Only now there are several drops of his cum dried to its tip. He must have enjoyed eating Annie's pussy. And wearing his panties.

Annie giggles at the panties. She points at them. "Oh, those are so cute!" She giggles more. I see the faintest blush on Simon's face. It deeps quickly when Annie asks me if she can have a picture of him in his panties. I tell her she can. She takes one that shows his face, too. Simon is so going to get teased with these pictures. I can just imagine Annie privately asking him what his firefighter buddies would think of him in his panties.

I pull the waistband of his panties down. Immediately his cock falls down so that it's jutting straight out from his pubes. Stiff and hungry. "It looks like this dirty little cock is horny now!"

"Oh, I'm sure it is..." Annie teasingly adds.

"But what shall I do about it? It's not like I'd ever allow such a perverted little cock to touch one of my slaves." I slowly draw the tip of a finger along the length of his cock. It gets his shaft twitching eagerly, jumping hard. "And I'm certainly not touching it! It's nowhere near big enough to satisfy me."

I tease it with my fingertip for another second or two. I turn to Annie, "I assume you don't relieve this cock, do you? I mean, I just can't imagine you're the kind of lady who would lower herself and get on her knees for a creep like this."

"No, thanks... I am so done!" The breathiness of Annie's voice tells me what she's really saying is that her pussy is fully satisfied.

I start walking, using the waistband of the tight panties to bring Simon along with me. Annie catches it and stays with us. I start toward Zach. Then I stop. "Nah, this cock isn't even enough to satisfy that queer behind of nerd boy's," I say it teasingly.

Annie giggles. "It would be kind of cute to see..."

"Nah... if anything I'd let Nerd-boy fuck the creep. At least nerd-boy has a dick!" My mocking reply gets another laugh from Annie.

"Oh, I have something!" I squeal so excitedly. We've wandered over to the wall, just beside the closet where I keep the extra stands I'm not using. There is no one too close to us now. I watch as Annie's eyes scan the room. She sees nothing but Sophie and Paige looking this way with smirks on their faces. It's enough for Annie to know that those slaves know something she doesn't.

"You'll love it! It's the perfect thing for a creep to fuck!" I add excitedly. Annie looks around, still not seeing it. I'm sure she's thinking a person, not a thing. And none of my slaves are moving.

I give Simon a hard shove, pushing his face up to the wall just right of the closet. Annie looks down and sees the hole just as I announce "Creep can fuck a hole in the wall!"

Annie bursts out laughing hard. "Oh, Jeepers, you're serious, aren't you?... this I have got to see!" Like most girls I know, our girl talk has often jokingly remarked that this guy or that guy is so horny that he'd fuck a hole in the wall. But like almost every woman, Annie has never actually seen a guy fuck a hole in a wall. Then again, how many guys have ever done it?

"Would you like to pull creep's panties down for him?" I offer Annie.

She pulls them down, giggling the entire time. She leaves the around the middle of his thighs. I suggest that Annie help him out since Simon can't use his hands. She readily takes hold of his steely hard cock and guides the tip of it to the hole in the wall.

The hole is just that. It's a 2" diameter hole in the drywall next to the framing for the closet. Maybe a foot over from the door. But inside the wall, I've had a piece of 3" PVC pipe glued to the inside of both pieces of drywall. Inside that pipe, there's a layer of dense, soft, and porous foam that leaves a mere 1" hole at its center. There's a small pump just inside the closet that will pump a steady supply of lubricating gel into the dense foam, where it will slowly ooze through it to coat his cock. And, just inside the wall, there are a pair of latex flaps, like wide pussy lips, that cover everything. That way, even if Simon could look into the hole, he wouldn't be able to see what he's sticking his cock into. Then, on the far side of the wall, there's a ½" long ring of the 3" pipe. To that ring, I have a clear baggie opened around it and held in place with a stiff rubber band.

Annie puts the tip of Simon's cock against those latex flaps. Then she takes her hand away.

I give Simon a firm crack on his bottom with my crop. It makes him jump forward reflexively, and that pushes his cock into the hole. I put a hand to the small of his back and push him forward, pushing his cock the rest of the way into the hole. And pushing him forward until his toes, hips, shoulders, face, and chest are flush against the wall. I keep my hand there, pinning him against the wall.

"Now you be a good creep! Fuck the hole in my wall. It's far more than you deserve!" I let the pressure off his back.

Simon obediently starts thrusting with his hips. It pounds his cock into the hole with short, hard strokes. After about two strokes, Simon is groaning out the neediest, and very pleasurable, groaning "UGH!s" It sounds like he's having sex.

I just point for Annie to look inside the closet. She peeks. And she sees what I want her to. She laughs. The wall is just a standard wall. 2X4 studs with ½" drywall on both sides. It makes the wall about 4 ½" thick. Five inches if you count the ring glued to the outside of it. And that is about 1 ½" shorter than the cock that's being pounded into the hole. It leaves the entire cock head, and a little of his shaft, thrusting out past the end of the ring, into empty air, and surrounded by the open baggie.

The hole feels good to Simon. It should. That foam is soft and spongy, like a pussy. And the warm lubricant makes it slippery, as a pussy should be. I doubt Simon cares that it's not even human, at least not right now. He pounds it hard, his eagerness to cum taking hold.

Annie stays where she is, watching the tip of his cock thrusting out, over and over again, into the open baggie. Annie, who seems to be as impish as me, gets her camera out. She only glances at me, and when I nod, she makes two videos. One shows his cock head thrusting out of the wall. The other shows Simon, his body almost flush against the wall, thrusting his hips to pound his cock into the hole.

Simon barely lasts a minute. He cries out a very satisfied, and loud, intense groan. And he rams his cock into the hole hard.

Annie giggles. From her view, she can see everything. She can see the head of his cock as it spurts his cum. And she can see the cum squirt against the inside of the baggie that Simon hasn't a clue is there. She can see the cum start to pool in the baggie. I'd bet she makes a video of that, too.

Just before Simon has finished, as his thrusts begin ebbing, I grab his balls, reaching up from behind between his thighs. I use them to pull him back from the hole. Then I shove him down to his knees.

Annie turns to face him. We both look down and watch as his still-twitching hard cock slowly leaks the last cum of the orgasm he almost got to finish.

Simon kneels, panting lightly. His breaths show a tinge of the frustration of having the very end of his release cut off. But also of the satisfaction of the scene.

"Ah..." I sigh. "Be thankful that you aren't my slave boy, creepy. You look so cute in those panties, I might just make you into a girl. Then you could be the whore you want to be. Guys with actual dicks might even want to fuck that tight virgin bottom of yours!"

I send Sophie to retrieve his clothes. I give them to Annie, not to Simon. I unlock his hands and take the lock off his collar, but I leave the collar around his neck. I clip the chain leash to it. Then I hand the leash to Annie. "I'm done with the creepy thing today. You may dress it, or not, as you please. Maybe it can serve you as we have more tea? If it somehow behaves itself and pleases you, in a couple of weeks you may bring it back for another lesson. I'll teach this creep to fully appreciate a lady, then!"

Annie giggles. I have Sophie return Zach and Paige to the kennels, then to fetch a silver platter with the tea service on it. Annie leads Simon, by his leash, out to the living room.

We have tea and chat. Sophie serves me, humbly and on her knees. I scold Simon into a proper posture as he serves Annie just as humbly. On his knees, too. His now soft cock dangling between his widely opened thighs.

Tea lasts close to an hour as Annie and I gossip away about everything, including a few of my toys. I tell Annie that tomorrow I have one coming over for a little time in the chair of truth. She hasn't a clue what that is, but suggests that she wouldn't mind seeing Simon sitting in it.

When she finally goes to get Simon dressed to leave, she decides that he looks so cute in his panties. She asks if he can wear them home. I tell her only if she agrees to leave them on Simon until bedtime tonight. She assures me he will. I remind Simon that if I find out he disobeys her, I will whip him for it. And I'm the kind of girl who might just show up at the firehouse and spank him in front of everyone. That gets a good cringe from him as she very profusely assures me that he will mind "Lady Deavers" for the rest of the night.

The next day, Monday, Annie brings the panties back to me, washed and sealed in a manila envelope so that no one else will know what's in it. She tells me that Simon spent his entire evening thanking her profusely for introducing him to "her very strong friend." He's already wondering if she'll allow him to return for the next lesson. He's even said that he thinks he needs to learn to "better appreciate a proper lady," the theme of the promised lesson.

I tell Annie that I'd be glad to see Simon again. If she asks me to. Simon isn't allowed to contact me. Only Annie may. If he wishes a session, he just has to depend on Annie to arrange it for him, if it pleases her to do so.

Annie, I know, is going to give Simon hell. He'll get his session, but she's going to exact a price before he does. Then, just to tease Simon, she sends him a quick text "remember this?" and attaches a picture of him with Zach's cock down his throat. Simon gets the picture while he's at work, in the fire station, surrounded by his friends. He texts back "She made me!"

I grab Annie's phone and text back, "Stop whining, creep. It amused me to watch his balls bounce off your chin. Your Queen, Miss Rodgers."

He texts back, "Yes, Ma'am, thank you, Ma'am!"