The Nurse and Her Naughty Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not that interested in Simon. Willing guys are easy enough to come by. And I especially don't want to complicate my internship here. But Annie has been nice to me. And she seems genuine in her request. That she actually wants to do it, not that it's just a... whim. And I always do favors for my friends.

I ask Annie to think about it carefully. She might see something she'd rather not. Something like Simon yelping while he's spanked. Or wearing panties. Or skanky teasing him at my direction. That, I explain, is the role of a slave-whore. She's there to do be used for the things I don't want to do, but want to be done with the sub. "And skanky is very skilled at whoring." I consider that a warning that Simon might well find Paige's skill level far above Annie's. "Plus, skanky will very eagerly do anything I tell her to with anyone I tell her to."

I tell Annie that I'm willing to "see if Simon will get on his knees for real or not." I'll hold Sunday, a day none of us are working, open for him. If she agrees not to tell him anything, not even as they're knocking at my door. She can just tell him that she wants him to meet a friend of hers from the hospital, and they're coming over for tea. I'll handle the rest. Even if he is so dense that he doesn't figure anything out when he sees my slave-girl.

I tell Annie that if she brings him, she has to accept that there are no rules for Simon. I will do whatever with him. Anything. All I can promise her is that Simon will be very aroused by it. If not, It wouldn't be any fun for me to do. Guys, especially, so show how aroused they are! They get so... eager and insistent to use that cock!

I tell Annie that since she's bringing him for this surprise session, that she may leave him with me at any point. If she does, I'll call her to come and fetch him when I tire of him. If she stays, I will "play it by ear." I mean that I may, and will, suggest that Annie do something. But I won't compel her to do anything. She's free to refuse. But she might expect to be "prodded" to do things.

And I tell her that "Sunday stays on Sunday." Neither of us will ever speak of it again, except privately if she wants to. Otherwise, it never happened. It can be our little secret, no matter what happens. That, she eagerly agrees to. I give her my address and ask her to "think about it, and think about what she wants her role to be." then to text me Saturday and let me know, one way or the other, if they're coming or if I should make other plans for my amusement.

She says she'll let me know.

I get her text before lunch Saturday. She says only that she and Simon are coming for tea tomorrow, and thanks for the invite. It's a very nondescript text. It makes me wonder if she thinks that Simon might peek at her texts. Guys are so into that! Mistresses, too.

Chapter 02: The Price Of Ogling A slave-girl

I really didn't discuss any details of what I had in mind for Simon with Annie. She doesn't really know enough about the kind of things that usually happen to offer much input anyway. And somehow, I doubt she's had the long conversation with Simon to know what he's truly interested in. Snooping is far easier. And it has the bonus of being so much more fun. Besides, with no experience, I doubt Simon would know himself exactly. Just in general, the kinds of things that excite him.

I know it has Annie anxiously wondering what is going to happen. If, for all she knows, we're just going to sip tea and talk. I'd hope she's smarter than that. I decide to do something I don't usually do. Answer my own door when the knock comes. But I do have Sophie, who is the usual door-slave (that's like a doorman) close behind me.

I open the door and Annie greets me warmly. As she does, Simon's eyes check me out quickly, and then almost immediately shift to Sophie. Today, like almost every day, I have Sophie dressed in one of what I call her slave dresses. They're all the same except for the color. They're all-lace stretchy dresses that start at her breasts and run down an entire inch below the bottom curve of her shapely behind. They have a fringe of frilly white lace. But the lace doesn't do much to hide anything. It just makes Simon look a little harder to see through its little holes. And to see that Sophie doesn't have any underwear on. She does have matching fingerless gloves. And boots with spiked heels and sides of a stiff lace that rise to her knees. A big, fabric, plush horseshoe clip to hold her honey-blond hair out of her face, too. Today's dress is the lavender one. As are the gloves, boots, and hairband.

Sophie is 19. She's also rather pretty. She's 5'4" and about 120 pounds. She has some pert 34-B cup breasts with wide pink nipples. And she has a puffy pussy mound. I'm pretty sure that silky-soft and smooth mound is what Simon's eyes are straining to see, too. Men.

I greet Annie warmly, with a quick hug. Then I immediately turn my attention to Simon. I watch as his eyes snap back to me when he realizes that I'm talking to him. As if he's trying to cover up the fact that he was ogling my slave! I just wonder if he even noticed the pastel green soft leather collar with its fringe of white ruffled lace locked around her neck. Or the bright, shiny brass padlock that's keeping there. Or if he just noticed that if he peeked hard enough he could get to see her "goodies."

"I hear you've been a very naughty boy, Simon," I say firmly, with just a hint of teasing in my voice. As I say it, I reach my hand out to his waist and grab hold of the waistband of his cargo slacks. Those are a dark blue. I'd bet they're MFD issue. I get a good, full grip on them at the button.

I pull him forward. He isn't expecting it. The surprise shows as he half stumbles the first step into my apartment. And that's as far as I needed him to come in. Another little shove by his pants and he reflexively takes a step to his side, twisting to stay facing me as he goes. It's not a sure-footed step, either. And then one more step backward has his back against the wall. And that's definitely where I want him.

It takes him by surprise. I wanted it to. I guess Annie really had him thinking they were coming for tea. I almost laugh, thinking how he must have been dreading tea with one of her girlfriends.

"And now I catch you..." I sharpen up my voice a little so he knows I'm scolding him. And so that he can hear the disapproval in my voice. He has been naughty. "Ogling my slave girl like some creepy pervert!" I let go of his waistband. And very quickly I grab a hold of his crotch, right through his pants, and hold it snugly with a firm grip. Enough of a grip that I see his eyes go wide. He definitely feels the grip I have on his cock and balls now.

I'd bet he's wondering not only what's going on, but what Annie is about to do. Who would expect his "sorta girlfriend" to bring him to see a Domme? Well, other than me. Annie isn't the first.

"Maybe a good, hard spanking will teach you to behave your creepy butt!" I tighten my grip just a hair. But he feels it.

I turn my head to Annie. I can see that she's just a tiny bit surprised. But it's as if she expected to sit and chat for a few minutes first. That I might offer Simon a lesson. "Annie, you don't mind if I spank this creepy boy for leering at my slave like some weirdo lecher, do you?"

Annie looks a little more surprised. "Uh... sure, go ahead." She tells me. I think it's just that Annie thought she'd be offered the chance to leave before anything happened. Technically she has the chance. The door is still open. She could leave him here.

I turn back to Simon, now with an evil grin on my face. In my scolding voice, I very firmly tell him "Since my friend doesn't mind, come along, creepy, and learn your lesson like a big boy!"

I take a step back. I don't ease up on my grip. Simon, kind of dumb-struck by the suddenness of everything, and how unexpected it all is, follows his balls. He takes a step forward, his feet slightly unsteady. Then he follows me another step over to where I have a chair waiting. It's just one of the arm-less chairs from my dinette a couple of more steps away.

I use his balls to nudge him around to the side of the chair. Then I release his balls. It's a distraction for him. He's so relieved that for an instant he thinks of nothing else. And that's the instant it takes me to have his pants unbuttoned and unzipped.

Simon is a decently tall man, about 6'1" and I'd guess close to 190 pounds, give or take a little. It makes him a full foot taller than I am. And likely double my 92 pounds, again, give or take a few. Unfortunately for me, Simon also has almost no hair. It's just a full buzz cut that leaves about ½" of hair. And that's far too short for me to get a grip of. Maybe with tweezers! He does have a nice, full head of the near-stubble, though. It looks dark, maybe dark brown or black.

But he does have shoulders. I put my hand to one, feeling the strong, well-developed, and toned muscles there. I'll bet Annie enjoys feeling those. And I have a foot. It might be a small foot, but it's plenty big enough to tap the back of his knee and buckle it for an instant. It just happens to be the instant when I give his shoulder a hard jerk forward. It sends him dropping down to his knees.

I keep going, in a single, smooth fluid motion. As Simon drops onto his knees, his mouth opening to finally say something, I drop my bottom into the chair. And as I do, I pull his shoulder down and forward. It sends his chest forward, leaning over my still-opening thighs. It has Simon just slightly off-balance, and that brings the bend of his waist snugly against my thigh. His arms don't flail, like so many women tend to do. But they do come up reflexively to block his fall. And that has them falling at my left side. My left thigh catches his chest around the level of his nipples. It leaves him firmly over my knees.

I don't give Simon a chance to say anything. I figure that in about two seconds he's going to try and get back up. So I hurry. With his pants unfastened, it's a simple thing. I just grab the waistband of them, in the center of his back, and shove hard. It pulls his pants roughly, and quickly, over his bottom. As I'm doing it, I let my thumb slip under the waistband of his undershorts. It takes those down with pants.

And that leaves a rather hard bottom nicely bare over my thigh. It's a bottom with strong, and thankfully almost hairless, cheeks. Cheeks that have a fair, but gentle, rounding to them. Cheeks that are hard enough to have a defined curve at the bottom from the toned muscles. And almost no fat on them. Oh, these cheeks are going to spank so well!

"slave, my paddle," I call out in my sweet voice. Sophie already knew what I was going to ask for. The paddle is just a few steps away, out of sight, on the dining table. She has its handle in my hand in a few seconds.

The paddle I selected is an old-fashioned schoolhouse paddle. It's about 18" long and 5" wide. It's made of a solid hard wood with holes drilled in it to speed its swing up. It looks like it would hurt. And it does. Then again, Simon has been such a naughty boy! I lie the blade of the paddle against his tight cheeks.

Now it hits Simon just what his position is. He's over my knees. And his bottom is bare. The light panic takes hold. He uses his hands and strong arm to start pushing himself up, trying to rise off my knees.

I'm prepared for it. It's just so predictable. All it takes is a firm push between his shoulder blades as my foot knocks against one of his wrists and bumps it forward. The bump takes it away from him, keeping it from lifting any of his weight. The shove downward puts his chest back flat over my legs.

"Three strokes out teach you not to ogle my pretty little slave-girl!" I harshly scold him. I lift my paddle up high, raising it off his globes for a second.

Simon's head comes up, turning fast from side to side. He scrambles with his hands, trying to get them back in place braced against the floor to lift his body up. His eyes very anxiously look about for Annie. I haven't been watching Annie. I don't need to. She already knew or should have known, that I'd spank Simon. She's the one who told me he was "intrigued" by spankings. He won't be in a few more seconds. He'll be familiar with spankings. But as I was sitting I could see the look on Annie's face. It was a mixture of light surprise, at the speed of things, and a smirking grin. I'd bet it's the smirking grin that Simon will see now. If he finds her fast enough.

I snap the paddle down hard, putting about ¾ of the power I could into the stroke. The paddle lands squarely across the center of both cheeks. And it lands with a loud, splitting crack.

"UH!" Simon grunts hard as the paddle swats the bare flesh of his cheeks. I feel his body tense up as he lies over my knees, stiffening, but not snapping. It takes about half of a second before I feel him start to relax, the tension flowing from those strong muscles. At the same time, I hear him breathing out a heavy breath.

And then, the paddle cracks down, ringing out just as loud, as the second swat lands on his already pink cheeks. I am not going to give him any time to think. Not now. Not when this is still a surprise for him. He only gets time to be spanked. The slow stuff will come once he accepts that I am above him. And he will obey me.

"UH!" Simon grunts out again, this time with a little more pain in it. He tenses up just as quickly and tightly. And now I feel him wiggle his hips gently.

He's not in my favorite position for spanking guys. I prefer, actually love, to turn them over my knees and pin their cocks between their pubes and my thighs. I can feel Simon's cock hanging against the outside of my thigh. It feels like it's a nice cock, too. And now, it feels something that it didn't when he went over my knees. It feels like it's as hard as steel. I've felt that against my thigh far too much to mistake it.

I am pretty sure that Annie is roughly behind me. It's more of a sense. That and a slight whiff of her favorite perfume. I use my hand to point at cock, making a quick, sharp jerking point with my thumb as the paddle is rising up for the last stroke.

The paddle snaps down for the third stroke. It lands just as powerfully, tensing him up instantly. It gets another grunted "UH!" from his, too. By the strain in that grunt, I'd guess one or two more strokes might bring a squeal from him. He is definitely trying to "take it like a man." But I can tell the strokes are hard enough that they hurt.

I hear Simon grunt at the same time I hear a tiny giggle from Annie. I guess she must have looked to see what I was pointing at. And saw it. That's the thing about guys. It's so easy to tell when they're liking something!

It takes him a full second to relax after that third stroke. It leaves his bottom a very angry shade of light red. A shade that is definitely stinging him like a zillion needles. And burning like fire. A shade that tells me he is going to be suffering that sore bottom for an hour or two. But by morning, there won't a sign of the paddling left to be seen.

"On your knees!" I snap firmly, in a very crisp and stern voice. But I don't raise my voice to him. I keep it to my normal softness. I don't wait for him to decide if he wants to get on his knees, either. I grab his shoulder and yank hard to pull him up. He's much heavier than a woman. It takes most of my strength to pull him, sliding his chest over my thigh, and drop him onto his knees.

For a split second, he looks up at me with slightly moist eyes. Eyes that I can see a pang of hunger in. Excited eyes. Then he makes his next mistake. He starts to speak!

I very quickly slap his face. It's a pure "bitch slap." it's a hard one, too. It sears a nice pink handprint onto his cheek. And he has enough cheek for my little hand to have some untarnished flesh around the handprint it leaves. It's enough, and it takes him by surprise, to slightly toss his head to the side.

"I didn't tell you to speak to me, bitch!" I scold him harshly. And I still don't raise my voice to him. "I said get on your knees! Now shut up and kneel, bitch."

He stays put. But his eyes are all over the room, darting back and forth in his head until he finds Annie. And he sees Annie standing there, smirking wide, and almost giggling as she looks down on him. Maybe that's all he needs. Maybe he's smart enough then to figure out that this was a setup. Annie is making at least a part of his little fantasies come true. Right now.

As he kneels, his pants are stretched around the middles of his thighs. It's far enough down that his cock is standing out straight, its tip just above his pants. And it is as hard as a rock. But it lets me see that Simon's cock is definitely on the good side of average. I'd say it's about 6 ½" long and about 1 ¼" across. Plus it's circumcised, which lets me see every bit of the spongy soft light-pink head atop the steely shaft. And I can see enough to tell that he has dense black curls on those pubes. But not running up onto his stomach. And that the tops of his thighs have a light fur of black hairs. Definitely not a gorilla. Those thighs look fairly well-toned with some strong, prominent muscles to them, too. I'd hope so. He is a firefighter, and those guys work hard. They kind of have a rather hunky reputation, too. I admit I like hunks. I like his cock, too. It's not the biggest, but it's enough for me to have some fun with.

I stand over him, close in front of him, and now somewhat able to look down upon him. I stare right into his eyes. They quickly stop darting around the room and focus on me. "Aren't you just the little freak-oid!" I say with a teasing, almost giggling note in my voice. "You are just such a creep that you can't even behave while you're being spanked. But, no, you have to go and have naughty little horny boy thoughts. Don't bother lying about it! That stiff little dick is answering for you! Obviously, you need to learn a good lesson in behaving when you're surrounded by pretty girls. Especially pretty little virgins like my slave girl. Don't you know it's just so rude to be ogling girls with a hard-on like that? Oh, well. Luckily I have plenty of time to teach you a lesson you'll never forget while I have my tea with my friend."

I let my evil grin creep onto my face. If he doesn't recognize it yet, he will soon enough. It's a warning that he's in for it. "Here is what you are going to do, creepy. You will stand up. You will take all of your clothes off. You will put them in the bag my slave will put at your feet. You will strip absolutely, completely naked. You will not try to cover anything, especially that too-eager little dick of yours. Once all your clothes are in the bag, you will very politely ask Ms. Deavers to hold your clothes for you. Otherwise, you will not speak. You will strip. You really don't want to misbehave anymore. Otherwise, you're going to have some explaining to do tomorrow in that locker room. Like telling all those strong, manly firefighters why your bottom is so bruised from my paddle. Is that clear, creepy?"

"Uh... yeah..." Simon starts to answer.

It earns him another hard slap to his face. This one on his other cheek. Now they match. Both have cute little Pepper handprints on them. "That's for being such a rude bitch, creepy! Didn't your mommy teach you any manners?"

"I'm sorry. Yes, Ma'am," He says quickly, a light trace of excitement in his voice that he's clearly trying to hide.

"Good boy. Now get on those feet, face us girls, and strip like a worthless creep, creepy."

"Yes, Ma'am." Simon starts rising up to his feet.

Sophie opens a paper grocery bag and sets it about two feet out from his toes.

I take a couple of steps back. It has me standing next to Annie. All three of us are now watching Simon. "This shouldn't take long. You didn't tell me he was such a horny little boy!" I sweetly say to Annie, my voice like a girl gossiping with her girlfriend. "We can have our tea while creepy here learns what horny is."