All Comments on 'The Nurse and the Pharmacist Ch. 02'

by Hermano

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Seriously, she cheats constantly, is a fucking bitch to him, feels no guilt whatsoever, and you've got him feeling guilty the moment he gets a little sliver of a revenge fuck? Not to mention still considering trying to stay with her after she just admitted to numerous times she sucked and fucked others and broke his computer?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bro Wtf was that ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dude when did you writers decide to make men into bitches. She's a whore and he stays and gets off on it only a true pussy would even consider this if you want to redeem this story make him into a actual man that reacts like a betrayed husband

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 1 year ago

What a ridiculous situation! A weak and pathetic cuck learns of his slut wife cheating. He gets some revenge. Not at HIS insistence though: at her BFF's instigation. Then when his cheating slut wife confesses to an even far greater history of cheating, he feels sorry for her, forgives her and is wondering how he can get back together with his wife! Then the mentally retarded wife smashes his laptop and tries to make it HIS fault when he grabs her arm? He is seriously sick if he doesn't just divorce her immediately. There is go going back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Terrible story on several levels. Choppy, meandering, and confusing. On top of that a woman who is sleeping around thinks she has the right to be upset when her husband fucks her friend? Get a grip bitch, you're nothing but a skank slut. The notion that hubby still loves her shows him to be a complete idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yeah, burn the cunt!

TajfaTajfaabout 1 year ago

Why are you making this guy a total loser? She is a terrible person, and if there is a part 3, you can redeem this story by having him throw her out. No one should suffer such humiliation from someone who is supposed to love them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If you can’t say anything good, don’t say anything at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Shite

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Uggh... Tennessee Williams meets Al Goldstein. This scene also needs to be part of a larger story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The husband is being a pussy. His old lady is a walking disease. Throw the whore out and move her fiend in. In reality, he would have beat the pharmacists ass, fucked his wife and dragged his slut wife's name through the mud. Give this guy his ball's back to do the right thing in part 3.

bioman57bioman57about 1 year ago

Interesting story and well done. But why would anyone stay in a relationship like both one, Wife destroyed the marriage and the husband just signed the death certificate. They need to just walk away....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

OK so the point is "No matter what a slut she is, no matter how evil and vindictive she is, no matter what she does, his one fucking is a million times worse and he should be crushed like a bug"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a mess. Just get a divorce.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

We don’t expect a lot from most LW authors, but even with lowered expectations, this is awful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous