The Oathkeepers Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scout smirked as he stepped towards the door and took Iona's elbow. The slim redhead jerked in surprise at the touch, but docilely let herself be ushered from the room. Zoe spared a last reluctant smile to Aegis and then followed the two from the command center. She hurried to Iona's other side and looped her arm into Iona's. Iona nearly vibrated with anxiety. The large Ivory hand of Scout on her elbow didn't help things as the poor woman tried to keep a handle on her nerves. Zoe remembered it all too well. These huge, imposing aliens that stalked like threatening demons on their foreign ship. She tried to squeeze Iona's arm in comfort and the smaller woman jerked her head to Zoe's, her green eyes wide and fearful.

"It's going to be fine," she said softly. She looked to Scout. "Take us to the lounge first. I'm starving," she ordered.

Scout cocked his head at her, the familiar smile still lighting his slim face. "Of course. Though I've never been ordered about by a human before."

"I don't think it will be the last time," Zoe snarked back as Scout turned down a hall and pushed open a door to a small sitting area. Zoe glanced around as he led them inside. A silver table with four chairs, a small couch, and one wall lined with cabinets and a counter. She squeezed Iona's arm as Scout crossed the room and starting fiddling in the cabinets. "See, not too weird right?"

Iona snorted as she clung to Zoe's side, her eyes following Scout. "No, it's all pretty fucking weird, Zoe."

~~

Iona watched the Ivory alien--Scout, apparently--rifle through the cabinets in the lounge. It seemed her first introduction to the Oathkeepers was to be a crash course in the strange aliens. The pale, cream colored Scout was the smallest, the most strangely human. On the other end of the spectrum of course was Aegis with his iridescent Onyx skin that made him seem a terrifying and impenetrable statue. He was stunning and the possessive way her clasped Zoe to him sent shivers through Iona. She knew the emotion she felt was envy, but now she couldn't decide if it was of Aegis or Zoe. To have someone look at you that way, to grasp you like their world would crash if you weren't near? Emotion filled Iona's throat as she remembered the way they'd clung together. She shook her head, deciding running through the last few minutes was the only thing that could keep her mind from spiraling away.

The next alien had been the dark green one. Keeper. Though he'd only sat the whole time, she'd seen even his frail old body was larger than Scout. Had he somehow sensed Zoe's unborn child. Zoe had finally told her everything she knew about the strange psychic abilities of the Oathkeepers and so should supposed she shouldn't be surprised. Last was the pale blue one. Only slightly larger than the old Emerald, she hadn't caught his name. But the Turquoise skin had been beautiful, like the sky of her home planet of Taopra. As the group of Oathkeepers had talked, she'd tried to memorize every detail, and the cerulean eyes of the blue pilot had sunk into her.

"You know," Scout said as he turned back toward them and set two bowls of soup on the table. Iona blinked and brought herself back to the present. She was now sitting next to Zoe at the silver table and realized Zoe and Scout had been chatting the entire time he'd been preparing the soup. Scout went on, dipping his head to meet her eyes. "This is the same ship we captured sweet Zoe here on. We spent nearly a week traveling together and THIS, is Zoe's favorite meal."

Zoe gave an airy laugh as she winked at Iona. "Yes, but back then I was imprisoned in a cell and Scout would bring me my meals like a prison guard."

"Quite an upgrade," Iona said as she glanced around the little lounge and narrowed her eyes at Scout. She hadn't forgotten Zoe had been a prisoner. That these aliens were the very same ones that had captured and delivered her to be raped by their king. It suddenly left Iona's stomach nauseated, the strong-smelling soup making her want to gag.

"Can I just go lay down actually? I'm not feeling well," Iona choked out. Zoe's smile faded as her brow knitted in concern. She made to grab Iona's hand but Iona pushed her chair back to quickly stand. "Please. I can't do this anymore. Not now at least. I just need to be alone."

Zoe's face dropped and she looked to Scout. The Ivory alien stood from the table as well and stepped towards her. "This way," he said, his demeanor suddenly gentle as he ushered her from the room. She glanced back one last time, finding Zoe's sapphire eyes worriedly watching her.

But then again the large Ivory alien took her elbow and guided her through the sleek corridor. Her head came only to the top of his shoulder, and yet he seemed so much less imposing than the other aliens that huddled in the command center. His light, joking attitude had softened and he now treated her carefully, like she was a terrified rabbit that might bolt at any moment. It left her feeling somewhat defiant. If Zoe could master herself and feel at ease around these monsters, Iona resolved she could too. She jerked in surprise as the alien swiped at the wall and a door smoothly slid open, revealing a simple room. She glanced up and again met the pale eyes of Scout.

"Don't worry, I won't lock you in. This time," the smile quirked his mouth again and Iona pursed her lips as she looked away from him and stepped into the room.

"Do you know what the plan is?" she asked suddenly, turning back to face him.

Scout cocked his head and leaned on the door as he studied her. "I thought you weren't feeling well. Wanted to lay down?"

Iona blushed and turned back to the bed. She dropped down onto it, now avoiding Scout's eyes. His voice was like velvet as he worked to calm her down, though his eyes still crinkled with humor.

"Why does your face do that?" he asked suddenly as he stepped across the room to peer at her.

"Do what?" she asked self consciously as she patted at her cheeks.

"I've seen it on Zoe, some other humans when they're getting fucked. The cheeks turn so bright red. It's lovely. But you...it's all the time. Your face just lights up red whenever you feel any emotion. And these," he brushed his slender fingers over the bridge of her nose. "What are these?"

Iona gripped at the edge of the bed as his cool fingers touched her face. He'd bent down, was inspecting her with intense curiosity. She met his eyes, again was reminded of a creamy coffee. There were even swirls of darker and lighter, like latte art in his irises. She lifted a hand to her own face. "My freckles?"

"Freckles." He continued to study her face. "Why do you have them?"

Iona let a small laugh out as the large alien looked at HER like she was some curiosity in a zoo. "Why do YOU have wings?"

Scout blinked and raised his eyebrows, finally meeting her gaze again. His hand now dropped to finger her silky red hair and he cocked his head, his laughing smile returning to his lips. "Iona, little human with her red cheeks and hair and freckles." His voice dipped low as he leaned over her. His gentle hand stayed in her hair as he pushed her back slowly into the bed.

Iona's heart raced as she laid back, feeling entranced by his deliciously warm eyes and creamy voice. "Iona, Iona," he purred as he began to caress her hair and lowered his other hand to the side of her head. She now lay flat, his larger body leaned completely over her and he brought his face close to hers. Again he let his eyes run over her skin, her hair, down her body. She'd never felt so coveted, so unique in all her life. "I'm going to taste your skin, Iona," he whispered.

She gulped, but then his mouth was on her neck. The second his cool lips touched her heated skin, Iona felt the rush of aching arousal course down her body. She began to pant as his gentle lips moved down her neck. Suddenly his tongue darted out, lapping tenderly against her and Iona whimpered. Confusion at her own surprising desire for this strange alien warred with the need for him to touch more of her skin. For his tongue to trace lower and lower down her body.

"As I suspected, you taste delicious, Iona," he said softly against her skin. Her name on his lips sent another shiver down her body and the ache between her legs grew to a throbbing, urgent need. His lips continued to move, higher now. He swirled his tongue up to her ear, suckling at the earlobe before moving along her jawline. She knew where he moved, impatience grew like the ache in her grown. Finally his lips brushed hers and Iona gasped. They were so cool, so soft, so foreign. Scout took advantage of her gasp though and his tongue darted between her parted lips. Iona flashed back to her kiss with Zoe. Small, heated mouths as their tongues playfully tangled. Scout's was more insistent, hungrier as he pressed into her. His tongue pulsed within her as he dropped his pelvis against her and she felt the unmistakable bulge of his manhood against her groin. The hand that had been softly caressing her hair now grabbed up a handful and tugged her head back slightly, causing her to gasp again. Scout growled low in his throat as his mouth fell with renewed hunger against hers. As he pressed himself against her, Iona moaned, found herself arching to meet him. All common sense. All the terror of the last day fled from her to be replaced with only Scout's tongue, only the insistent throbbing within her body. She wanted this. She needed this. To be filled and taken and held like a treasured thing.

Iona slipped a hand up to grab at Scout's waist, to try to pull him closer into her as his mouth continued its assault on hers. She moaned into his questing mouth as he pressed his swelling cock into her now screaming pussy. Urgency arced through her as their kissed turned desperate.

"Scout!" a voice snapped from the doorway and the world crashed back down between them.

Scout jerked from her, standing quickly to face the pale blue Oathkeeper who stood giving them both a critical eye.

"Aegis is wondering where you've been. I suppose we should have known," the Oathkeeper chuckled. He flicked his eyes to Iona and she shivered. The pale blue ran over her, and she was suddenly keenly aware that he must sense her arousal, her coursing need. "Are you all right?" he asked.

"I'm fine," Iona said softly, scooting back in the bed now and wishing she could instead crawl underneath it.

"Iona is more than fine, Wing. She's perfect and delicious and I might be in love," Scout said lightly as offered her a knowing smile. "But it seems I have places to be. We'll pick this up later, yes?" He asked as he stepped toward the doorway.

Iona gritted her teeth as Scout winked at her and brushed past Wing. The blue Oathkeeper stayed in the doorway a moment longer, letting his eyes run up and down Iona's panting body. "Iona," he said simply, his eyes more serious than Scout's as he studied her. Finally he nodded his head at her, his blue eyes dark with curiosity, then he too turned and left.

Iona curled on the bed and stared at the closed door. She suddenly understood a bit of what Zoe had gone through during her time with the Oathkeepers. They were terrifying and beautiful and inevitable and she was definitely going to fuck at least one of them.