All Comments on 'The Odd Couples'

by Lancerlott

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
yowseryowserover 5 years ago
Lovely tale

I absolutely 'loathe' caravans, the cockroaches of annoyance for camping in the US (where they are known as RVs.) I imagine it is different in Australia, with lots of road, lots of empty space. Yet, you surmounted my involuntary aversion and told a sweet story.

'as their spouses out-drank them'

Yes, always a problem. But you controlled the scene, didn't let it play out too quickly or carelessly, solid 3-D characters, well described, thank you for a good story.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 5 years ago
Well done.

Sensible and sensitive handling of swapping couples that was a light and enjoyable read, seeing how between the four of them they maintained their individual relationships in a way that seemed plausible rather than too far+fetched to be countenanced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you so much for sharing this story,

One of the better stories I have read of couples sharing.

CeeCee1954CeeCee1954almost 2 years ago

An intimate look at the differences in styles and needs within and between couples. I appreciate the way you take the time to develop the characters and the intimacy in their relationships and to let the plot unfold naturally. I also enjoyed the thought that went into the epilogue: a reasonable and mutually satisfactory arrangement for all. Good job, Lancerlott.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLancerlott@Lancerlott
120 Followers
Passionate male - looking for a wife - anyone's wife (LOL). I prefer chatting to married or attached women, perhaps sharing fantasies, secret desires and actual experiences. I also enjoy detailed, intensely erotic role-play - but will NOT be harassing you for pictures or meet...