The Office Christmas Party Setup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,453 Followers

"This really isn't appropriate. What if someone comes and wants to use the room?"

"Michael, sweetie. Do you think I don't have all my bases covered? Annette will ensure that we have privacy," she said quietly before leaning toward me. "Now how about you let me make that more comfortable, since we're doing a little show and tell."

I moved to stop her as she reached for my belt, but she gently moved her hands to mine and pulled her chair up so that one of her legs was between mine and one of mine between hers. She pulled my hands gently from my belt and rested them on her knees before moving her own hands back to my belt.

"Feel free to touch anything you desire," she whispered as she undid the belt in my pants and then went to work on the button and zipper.

"Goodness, I might have to have you stand up," she said as she reached down into my pants and briefs, trying to coax my cock from its bent position. "Come now, stand for me for a moment. Let me help you get this more comfortable."

I really shouldn't have, but at that point it was the first time a woman had her hand on my cock in over three years and resistance at that point was quite thoroughly futile. I stood up and my pants freely slid down off my butt and down my legs, stopping only when it came to her knee. She shifted her hands and eased my briefs down as well, pulling down until my cock popped out and stood erect, pointing at her face, bouncing in time with my pounding heart.

"Damn that looks like a sexy cock," she cooed as she pulled my briefs down farther. She let go of them and then leaned her face toward me, wrapping both hands around my long thick shaft and closing her mouth around the couple inches still sticking out of her grasp.

"Oh fuck," I groaned softly as she swirled her tongue around and around my head, her head starting to bob on my shaft, more and more disappearing into her mouth with each stroke.

I moved my hands to her shoulders and then idly stroked my hands up and down her back as she made love to my cock with her hot wet mouth. Up and down my shaft her lips went, her tongue teasing the bottom side of my shaft, one hand following her lips while the other moved to my balls and began massaging them. My fingers found the clasp to her bra and played across it idly a few times before going back to stroking her back.

"Feel free to undo it if you'd like," she said, pulling her mouth from my shaft long enough to tell me.

Sexual arousal can be a powerful thing, and at that point I was VERY aroused. I reached for her bra clasp and quickly undid it, coaxing the shoulder straps off her shoulders. One arm at a time she allowed the loops to slip off until the bra fell to the floor between us, allowing her now bare tits to hang freely below her.

I reached down past her sides and cupped both breasts, reveling in the feeling of a soft breast in my hand again, my fingers stroking her rock hard nipples as her mouth plunged up and down my shaft.

"Oh shit, I'm going to come," I groaned quietly, trying to hold back the sudden urge I was feeling. I expected her to pull her mouth from me not sure what she was going to do with the cum I could feel building inside me, but instead she seemed to suck harder. "Denise, I'm going to come!" I warned again, thinking maybe she hadn't heard me the first time. Unable to hold back the flood any longer, my body was suddenly overwhelmed by the urge to push, which I did, driving much of my cock into her mouth, causing her to gag as the first shot of my hot cum lanced into her mouth and throat.

Again I expected her to pull off and cover my cock with her hand or something to contain the cum I couldn't hold back, but she simply aimed my cock to the side of her mouth and sucked each shot of cum from my cock, swallowing down the copious flood. She kept stroking and sucking until I felt myself start to soften in her mouth, only then did she release me and sit back in her chair again.

"Goodness, you stored up a lot," she said with a grin, wiping a little cum off her face where it had trickled down from the corner of her mouth.

"I'm sorry," I said, trying to pull my pants back up but feeling like I needed to sit down at the same time.

"Sorry for what?"

"For cumming in your mouth. I tried to warn you, but I guess I didn't give you enough time."

She leaned toward me again, sliding her chair in as far as she could, pushing me down onto the chair so I was sitting again. She reached her face toward mine and gave me a soft, gentle kiss on the lips. "If I had wanted to pull away I would have, I chose to take all of you in."

"Oh," I answered stupidly.

"Hasn't anyone ever done that for you?" she asked quietly, her hands moving to mine and drawing them up to her chest again.

"No, not really," I answered, suddenly feeling guilty. That was something my wife didn't much like, giving me oral sex.

She must have seen the change in my expression and leaned forward as my hands slid down to her thighs. She scooted off her chair toward me and straddled me on my chair, her panty covered pussy resting against my softened cock and her soft tits pressing to my face. "If your wife loved you even a smidge as much as you obviously loved her, you would understand that a woman always wants her man to be happy, and if she can't be there any longer to do that, she would want him to go on and find what happiness he can. Oh she'd understand it wouldn't ever be the same, but she would want you to try," Denise whispered to me, stroking my head as she sat on my lap.

"I know she would, but it's hard to think of being with someone else," I answered.

"I know sweetie. But for a few moments you let go and I could feel you enjoying me. I'd like to help you find that enjoyment again, if you'll let me," she practically whispered. "I've been thinking about your strong hands stroking my body for so very long. I almost can't believe that it's happening now. I know it's a lot to ask...and trust me, I don't want to push you too far too fast...but would you mind using your hands to pleasure me for a few moments? I'm so turned on that I know it will happen fast, but I really, really would like to feel your fingers stroking me."

I looked up at her eyes, her green eyes soft and inviting, not the hard strict eyes that I have seen in the business setting so often. No, these eyes were almost pleading with me.

"Stand up," I whispered.

She almost immediately complied, allowing me to reach out and hook my fingers in her panties and slide them down, exposing a small matted tuft of brown curls above a pair of full fat outer lips, much of her soft inner lips protruding invitingly out, even though they too were pressed tightly against her fat outer lips from being trapped by her panties. I pushed the material down farther and she stepped from them, leaving her in just her stockings and heels.

I circled my hands around her butt and pulled her back to me, coaxing her to sit back on my lap. It may have been a long time since I had pleasured a woman, but I certainly hadn't forgotten how. I slid one hand down between her legs and gently stroked one finger along her wet lips while my other hand pulled her body closer to me. I moved my head and guided her body to me so I could close my lips around one of her nipples, gently sucking it deep into my mouth while my other finger stroked again along her wet lips.

"Ohhhhhh my yesssss," she hissed quietly as my stroking finger pressed deeper between her lips, finding the entrance to her tunnel at one end of my stroke and her hard clit at the other. Again and again I stroked, sucking her nipple and flicking my tongue across it to tease it. Her hips rocked slowly in time with my strokes while my finger stroked her wet spread pussy. "Mmmmmmm that feels so nice. So gentle and sweet!" she murmured quietly.

I was almost surprised when my fingers banged into my hardening dick, surprised at how quickly I had again grown hard, and surprised at how turned on I was finding myself again. I continued to stroke her pussy and suck first one and then the other nipple, my hardening cock soon pressing against her ass as I stroked her.

She too could feel my hard shaft pressing against her pussy and ass and she began to rock herself, sliding her pussy back and forth across the top of my shaft while my fingers concentrated on her hard protruding clit.

"Mmmmmm so close," she mumbled, sliding herself back farther on my lap so that her lips were sliding back and forth across my bulbous head at the end of each of her short strokes. As I worked on her clit with my fingers, her hips rocked harder, her orgasm slowly building within her. She pulled her chest from my face and leaned back, moaning loudly as she rocked her hips, driving her pussy back and forth across my cock. I didn't know if she planned it, or if it just happened, but either way, happen it did. As she leaned back she slipped back just a little farther, my head pressing between her wet lips and then suddenly sliding upward, engaging into the entrance to her tunnel as she slid back toward me again. She paused briefly, almost as if she were surprised to find the feeling of my cock where it was and then with a low slow moan, pulled her hips toward me with her feet wrapped around the chair, driving herself onto the full length of my cock.

"Oh my god Michael," she moaned as she sat with me impaled within her. She moved her legs to settle her feet, still in her heels, on the floor and then began to slowly lift and drop herself on my lap, sliding her pussy on and off my shaft with each new stroke.

"Oh fuck," I groaned as she rode me, her actions quickly pushing my buttons and working me up the slope towards another climax of my own. I reached my hands from her thigh and pussy, out around her ass and lifted her up, turning to set her ass on the conference room table. She leaned back until she was supported by her elbows, her legs spread wide and sticking in the air on either side of me.

"That's it baby. Fuck me. Let me feel your big fat dick slide in and out of my hot little pussy!" she groaned softly and sexily.

I started stroking into her with abandon, my hips slapping against her bare ass and my cock sliding in and out of her sopping wet pussy its full length, only my fat head remaining inside her before the next plunging stroke.

"Oh god. I'm going to come again," I grunted as I felt that feeling deep inside that told me I couldn't stop what was about to happen.

"That's it baby. Come for me. Come with me. I'm almost there...going to come any second now," she panted, little trickles of sweat running down her body, the perspiration making her whole body glisten sexily.

"Oh shit," I grunted as my body spasmed, driving my cock forcefully into her so hard that she slid a few inches on the table. I felt the first gush of my hot cum lance out into her pussy, soon followed by more and more shots of cum.

"OHHHHHH YESSSSSSSS," she moaned loudly, her whole body trembling and shaking on the table as little spasms ran up and down her nude form.

I lost track of how long we stayed like that, her leaning back, breathing heavily and me standing between her legs with my cock embedded inside her. She pushed herself up and wrapping her legs around me so that I wouldn't fall from her pussy, reached for my neck and pulled herself up against me. She pressed her lips to mine in a hot wet kiss that soon degenerated into a game of hide and seek with our tongues.

"You know," she whispered during a break in our marathon embrace, "I've wanted to feel this for almost two years. I'm glad that I finally did."

"Yeah, this kind of got out of hand," I answered.

"Oh sweetie. It didn't. It just became what we both wanted at that moment. It doesn't mean it was right or wrong or anything else. It just means it felt good and we both filled a need each of us had."

"Hell of a way to start dating again."

"Is that what we're doing? I thought we were just having some really intense interpersonal relationship training," she said with a girlish giggle.

"Okay, I'll bite. Why interpersonal relationship training?"

"Oh sweetie," she said leaning toward me and kissing me on the lips again for several seconds. "You were just learning how to help provide for the needs of your coworkers," she said with a grin. "And you did a wonderful job at that."

"Okay," I said with a shake of my head. "But we better get dressed before we get interpersonalled out of a job."

"If you insist, but I thought you liked seeing my naked body."

"I do. I think it's quite sexy."

"Mmmmmm, that's much better. Maybe we'll have to have planning meetings more frequently now? Especially now that I know how well you work to satisfy your coworkers needs!" she said as she released her grip around my legs. She pushed me gently back and then slid off the table, picking up her panties and quickly stepping into them. "Gotta catch the flow of you before it drips all the way down my legs. Goodness you have a lot to contribute."

"Uh yeah," I answered a bit stupidly, pulling up my pants while I watched her dress. I realized suddenly that I was actually disappointed that she was covering up her body. Well, at least it appeared to be time to try and have sex again.

Betsy walked into my office the next morning wearing a knee length navy blue dress and stepped quickly around to my computer without asking. "I need you to look at this," she said as she bent over next to my chair to type on the keyboard. She quickly tapped into the company file server, browsed to a file and entered her password to access it. "I need you to help me decide which pair of underwear to wear to the party," she said quietly as she opened the file, showing pictures of her midsection wearing a tiny red thong and a very tiny bikini panty that was cut so low you almost couldn't call it a panty.

"Damn," I whispered, looking at it. "How am I supposed to choose? For that matter, why am I supposed to choose?"

"Well, because I want to know which you like better. Should I wear this one," she said, pointing to the tiny bikini bottom, "or should I shave off the rest of my curls and wear this one?"

I was...well stunned. "Huh?"

"Which do you think?" she asked again. "For the party tonight? Shaved, or not shaved?"

"I don't know. I guess I don't know how much you have down there," I answered.

"Why don't you find out?" she said quietly. "I dare you to slide your hand under my dress and find out."

She had dared me once before to do this, and that time it was to see if she was actually wearing bikini panties or what she called granny panties. I didn't think she figured I would, and even though it was several years ago, before I lost my wife, I did slide my hand up under her skirt, telling her that she shouldn't dare someone to do something unless she was willing to have them do it. She simply responded that she was always ready for me to feel her up. I presumed the dare was intentionally set to do the same thing.

I moved my hand from the arm of my chair to her left leg and then slid my fingers slowly up the inside of her thigh, pushing my hand farther and farther up until my fingers found her very wet and very bare pussy. I curled one finger on her mound, stroking back and forth across her curly pubic hair, feeling the extent of it, while stroking her pussy lips with my thumb. I pressed my thumb between her lips to the entrance of her tunnel and then slowly pushed it deeper, letting it penetrate into her as far as I could.

"Ohhhhhh damn. I didn't expect that, but Mmmmm that's nice. I wish you would have fed me your cock yesterday like you did to Denise. I'd love to feel that inside me too."

"So does everyone know Denise and I ....uh....screwed in the conference room?"

"Oh no, just a few select people. Girls talk you know," she said, wiggling her hips to rub her thighs against my hand, my thumb still buried deep inside her.

"Well, maybe one of these days you will."

"Ohhhh don't tease me like that and not do it. Just take me. Doesn't matter when or where, just surprise me and take me," she breathed heavily.

"Why in the world would you want to have sex with an old fart like me?"

"First, you're neither old, or a fart. Second, I think you're a very sexy mature man. Third...well, sometimes working close to you gets me thinking about you making love to me, and that gets me so turned on that sometimes I have to go to the ladies room and finger myself until I come," she said quietly.

I sat silently, not at all sure how to respond to that admission. She turned and looked past her body toward me.

"I didn't mean to scare you, but you asked. So back to panties, which ones?"

"I'd kind of like to see you with a little bit of hair," I answered quietly, still in shock.

"Done then!" she said as she closed the file, her ass wiggling a little to move my thumb around inside her. "I better go, unless you plan on taking me right now. I'd love to feel you fuck my hot pussy right on your desk."

"Um, oh, yeah," I said, pulling my hand from her pussy.

"See you tonight!" she said cheerfully as she walked away.

"Damn," I said to myself, realizing I was sitting there with my thumb and half my hand covered with her pussy juice. I walked down the hall to the restroom and washed my hands so I wouldn't be sitting there for hours smelling her. After those two pictures, it was going to be hard enough to concentrate the rest of the day.

"Denise asked me to check and see what you are wearing," Amanda said as she walked into my office.

"Slacks and a shirt, why?" I asked in confusion.

"No, to the party silly!" Amanda said rolling her eyes. "You aren't planning on standing up Denise and Betsy, are you?"

"I suspect I wouldn't live to tell the tale," I answered jokingly. "But just the same, slacks and a shirt. I don't have much of a party dress. Why, what are you wearing?"

"Oh a little black number I have, incredibly sensual, soft as a baby's bottom, completely backless all the way down to here," she said turning around and running her fingers across the top of her butt cheeks. "Guaranteed to turn on any man."

"Wow. Sounds pretty....spectacular."

"Oh it will be," she said as she stepped around my desk and squatted down, bringing her face much closer to the suddenly hardening cock I was trying to hide with the desk. "and the best part is that you can see what's under it any time you want. All you need is this little key," she said, reaching out and setting a small padlock key on my lap, her hand closing over it and my hard cock at the same time and giving it a squeeze.

"Uh, Amanda, whoa girl. I'm twice your age. Don't you think you should give this to a nice young guy closer to your own age?" I said, gently removing her hand and picking up the key.

"You know what they say about older men knowing all the right moves. After what you did to Denise, well I'm game to try it," she said with a huge smile. "Besides, the harder you try to avoid me, the more and more I get turned on."

"And if I'm not attracted to you?" I asked defensively.

"Michael, Michael, Michael. I'm an intelligent girl. I know exactly why you always pull your chair close to your desk when I'm in here. Just like now, you get a huge hardon thinking about my sexy little body, mentally undressing me and stroking my soft skin with your eyes. Mmmmm yeah baby, knowing what I do to you just makes my pussy tingle."

"Aren't you afraid of getting into trouble, sexual harassment and all that these days?"

"You know I was at first. I worried that you might be offended, but then Betsy had me play lookout, and I saw what she did. I saw her pull her skirt all the way up and slide your hand to her panties. Oh yeah, by the time she left I was ready to climb onto your chair and ride you like a stallion. But I waited. Now...well I want you to know that I'm not wearing any panties at all today, and you can touch me any time you want," she said, standing up and pulling her already very short skirt up to expose her completely shaved mound and chocolate colored pussy.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,453 Followers