The Office Christmas Party Setup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,453 Followers

"Oh damn. Put that down before someone comes in!" I hissed quietly.

"Ohhhh, a little danger is fun. It just makes the juices flow a bit more," she said as she flattened her skirt back in place. "Why don't you come by my office later and see just how far you can take it?" she said, wiggling her ass as she walked toward the door. She paused at the door, leaned out and looked up and down the hallway as she lifted the back of her skirt up over her ass. She bent all the way over, her feet a foot or so apart so her shaved pussy pushed out at me while she pretended to pick up the pen she dropped on the floor.

"Oh damn," I breathed as she stood back up, smoothed her skirt down and left without another word.

What the hell was happening? It was bad enough that Betsy had taken our flirts to the next level and well, Denise took EVERYTING to the next level, but now Amanda? What and why? I rubbed my face in my hands, trying to shake the image of her bent over in front of me and the absolutely sudden desire I had to step around the desk and stuff my cock into her pussy. Since Denise rode me yesterday, it seemed like everything I thought about turned into sex. This wasn't any way to conduct business. You can't go around screwing coworkers and expect things to not go south. Tonight had bad written all over it!

By two in the afternoon I had decided that I needed to quench the fires that Amanda seemed to have cooking for me. With a sigh I picked up the key she had left in my lap and headed down to the engineering floor, weaving between the cubicles until I arrived at Amanda's. She was sitting back in her chair, half hidden by the huge computer screens on her desk, chatting with Cynthia, another of the cad specialists.

"Ohhhhh, look who's here!" Amanda said with a grin. She blew me a quiet kiss, held her finger to her lips to ensure I stayed quiet, and then proceeded to tip back in her chair and wiggle her hips, pulling her skirt up until her bald pussy was showing to both Cynthia and myself.

"Amanda!" I hissed quietly, worried about who might come in with her like that.

Amanda just grinned back, spread her legs as wide as the chair would allow and began to stroke her pussy with one finger, letting it slide between her soft feathery pussy lips to dip deep between them.

"I'm not here for that." I tried to say quietly. "I wanted to bring this back down," I said holding the key back out to her.

"Oh, I see," she said quietly. "Not interested in holding onto that asset?" she asked, not bothering to cover her pussy as she stood up, her skirt still bunched around her waist. She took the key from me and stepped up next to me, and leaned against me, using her free hand to guide my hand to her bare pussy. She gently ground her pussy against my hand, making little moaning sounds as she stared at me, her look pure desire. "What do you think Cyn? Should I let him give the key back?"

"Uh uh. Not a chance," Cynthia said from where she was leaning against the cubicle wall grinning. Cynthia had been here for several years, and I guessed she was at least six or more years older than Amanda. Like Amanda, she seemed to revel in the looks she got wearing very short and very tight outfits, her extremely long blonde hair, all the way down past her ass, and frequently hanging over one side or the other of her ample chest, was usually well brushed, but left free to float around her sexily. Every time I saw her recently, I seemed to think of Lady Godiva riding naked on a white horse. Cynthia could easily play that part and look incredible doing so.

"Cynthia, you're not helping."

"Don't blame me Michael, I'm just an observer," she said, holding her hands up in a defensive manner. But the look on her face told me she was very interested in how this was going to turn out.

Amanda took the key from me, and moved it to her teeth. Slowly she stepped around in front of me, and began unbuckling my belt, the key sticking out toward me as she continued to hold it in her teeth. With my belt loose, she undid the front of my pants, and for some inexplicable reason, I stood there and let her do it!!!

She pulled my pants apart and tugged my briefs out away from my body, leaning in with her face to drop the key into my underwear. "Now you have to take it with you," she said grinning, giving my suddenly hardening cock a few strokes through my underwear before she began putting my pants back together. She finally stood back up, smoothed her skirt down and stepped back around her desk, standing there with a devilish look. "Right?"

"Right," I said with a sigh. "You win." I tossed my hands up in defeat and walked out of her cubicle, headed for the men's room to dig the key out.

It was seven o'clock sharp when the doorbell rang. Clearly Betsy and Denise weren't to be deterred.

"Hello girls," I said as I opened the door and stared. Denise had on a long flowing floor length powder blue gown that hugged her curves like it was painted on, the dress mostly backless, except for a variety of ties zigzagging back and forth across it. The skirt, flowing over her hips and then to the cement of the front stoop, had a split up the right side, and I presumed the left as well, running from her blue high heels all the way to the middle of her hip. A tiny slit of white skin showed plainly as she moved to come into the house.

Betsy had on what I could only describe as an itty bitty red dress that went incredibly well with her auburn hair and creamy skin. The front was a halter top that seemed to be split all the way to her navel, eliminating any possibility of a bra, and the skirt portion was spandex, clinging snugly to her down to not quite mid-thigh. She had on red four inch heels that brought her height equal to mine and rust colored stockings that disappeared up under the dress. The tiny bumps and lines that showed through the form fitting skirt made it clear that they were real stockings with a garter belt holding them up.

"You're wearing that?" Denise asked in surprise, looking at my Dockers and button down shirt.

"Yeah, why?"

"Sweetie," she said, stepping into the house and right past me. "The first thing you need to learn about dating is that you have to look the part, not old man fuddy duddy!" she said as she disappeared down the hall. "Well come on. Let's see what we have to fix you up with!"

"You heard her," Betsy said, turning me and pushing me down the hallway in front of her.

We stepped into the bedroom and Denise was in my walk-in closet, digging through what I had in there. "Oh, this looks better," she said, walking out with my suede sport coat, a white turtleneck and a pair of dark brown dress slacks.

I just stood there looking, not sure what to do.

"Well, are you going to dress or do you want me to do it for you?"

"Oh, let me. I haven't gotten to see yet," Betsy said, reaching around me from behind and undoing my belt.

"I can undress myself," I said, moving her hands and undoing my pants the rest of the way. My pants slid down to my ankles and I bent over to untie my shoes.

"White briefs? We'll have to fix that too," Denise said, walking to my dresser and opening drawers. "Ohhhh what do we have here?" she said, holding up a pair of dark blue silk boxers.

"Nice," Betsy said, as I kicked off my shoes and straightened up, working my pants off over my feet. While I was unbuttoning my shirt, Betsy slipped her hands into the waistband of my briefs and started to push them down.

I caught her hands, stopping her before my hardening cock could spring into view. "I am capable of undressing myself," I said quietly as Denise stepped around the end of the bed toward me.

"You didn't have any trouble undressing me the other day, you aren't going to deny me the opportunity, are you?" she asked sweetly, tossing the boxers over her shoulder onto the bed and reached out for the buttons of my shirt.

"I'll be happy to help too," Betsy said from behind me, trying to push my underwear down again.

"Betsy!!!" I said, stopping her again, but not before she had my cock sticking out.

"What a spoil sport," she answered, finally letting go of my briefs. "Well, at least I can watch," she added, stepping around me and settling on the bed sideways, reclined back on her elbows, her legs hanging over the side.

"Well, the view looks pretty good, too," Denise said, finally getting the last button on my shirt and pushing it off my shoulders. "You've kept yourself in good shape!" she added, sliding her fingers down my chest and firm stomach, not stopping until her fingers stroked the length of my hardon. She moved her hands back to my briefs and then slowly lowered herself to her knees, pulling my briefs down with her.

I stood there, feeling a bit embarrassed to be naked in front of the two of them, Denise reaching for my hardon and wrapping both hands around it. After stroking it several times she stood up, with a smile on her face, and stepped to the bed to get the boxers. She knelt down again and helped me step into them, slowly pulling them up my legs. She leaned forward and closed her lips around my cock, sliding her mouth down my shaft and back up again one time before sliding my boxers the rest of the way up, finally covering my cock.

"Much better than those whity-tighties!" Betsy said from her reclined position on my bed. "Lots sexier!"

"Most certainly!" Denise added, holding the white turtleneck out for me.

I pulled the turtleneck on and then slipped on the dress slacks that Denise had also picked. A few more minutes and I was properly dressed, belt, wallet, shoes.

"What's this?" Denise asked, pulling the small key from my pocket.

"Oh that? Something a friend gave me to hold." I said, slightly embarrassed at the discovery.

"Oh really? Wanna share that friend's name?" Denise asked, slipping the key into my pocket.

"Uh, not really." I said, blushing a little.

"Well, then I suppose we should go to the party." Denise said, holding my sport coat out for me. "Much better now, don't you think Betsy?"

"I would say he was passable," she said with a grin. "Don't want him looking so hot that the other girls try to steal him away, do we?"

"True, but certainly, shall we say, dashing?" Denise said, looping one of her arms through mine. "Come along now sweetie, we have a long evening of fun and frolic ahead!"

I let her lead me down the hall, Betsy following behind, turning the lights out as we went. Chilly would be an understatement. It was flat cold outside. I wondered how the girls managed the cold in the skimpy dresses they were wearing as we trudged through the inch or so of snow that had fallen earlier in the day. I stepped to open a car door for Betsy, allowing her to slide into the back seat. She held her hand out for me, inviting me to sit with her.

"Get in before I freeze my nipples off!" Denise urged, pushing me slightly to climb in with Betsy. The door closed behind me and Denise quickly walked around the car and slipped into the driver seat.

I was actually surprised how much room the little foreign four door had in the back seat, space which Betsy didn't seem at all interested in utilizing. She seemed much more eager to utilize the same space I was, snuggling her body up tightly to me and wrapping one of my arms around her shoulders. She snuggled down, pulling my arm around her farther until she could slip my hand into the halter top of her dress and down onto her bare breast.

"Ohhhhhh that's chilly!" She giggled as my hand cupped her bare breast, her rock hard nipple pressing into my palm. Given the number of years we had been teasing each other, it was almost a surprise that this was the first time I'd really been able to play with her bare breast. Once or twice she had me touching her breasts through her clothing, and one time she flashed me a nipple, but this was, well....different, and pleasant. As my hand warmed she reached for my other hand and drew it to her lap, sliding it up her leg to the top of her stockings and the tiny panties she had promised to wear.

"If you make them all wet you can take them off of me and keep them," she whispered. "I'm yours to play with all night."

"I don't know what to answer to that."

"Answer that you'll save some for me too!" Denise said from the front seat as she drove down the streets headed for the highway.

"What? Am I supposed to collect panties tonight or something?" I asked with a laugh.

"Actually, that sounds like a good idea. Why don't you see just how many women are willing to give you their panties, single or married?" Denise asked. "Although you might have trouble getting mine, since they're all still at home in a drawer."

"Oh damn," I mumbled, realizing from her statement that she was in fact naked under the dress, the backless nature not allowing for a bra and the high cut sides not allowing for underwear. That would certainly give me plenty to think about when I was dancing with her, which I assumed she would want. "So Betsy, just why do you want me to make your pussy wet? Isn't that uncomfortable to walk around like that?"

"Oh sweetie, you've been making my pussy wet every day for four years! It just wasn't appropriate to act on that until recently," she said, hugging my arm tightly. "My only regret is that I didn't manage to sample your wears with my pussy before Denise did!"

"Well, age and experience do have some rewards!" Denise called from the front seat as she merged onto the highway.

"And to think, I set you up too!" Betsy answered before reaching up with one hand and turning my head toward her. She spent the next several minutes kissing me hotly, her tongue teasing mine and coaxing it to follow back into her mouth. As her kiss drove my level of desire up, I couldn't help but slowly stroke my finger back and forth across her panty covered crotch, finally worming a finger under her panties and stroking her soft wet lips. She moaned softly into my mouth as my finger stroked across her excited clit, teasing her even more.

"Take 'em off of me," she whispered, undoing her seat belt and lifting her butt off the seat. I tugged and pulled on the panties until I could finally pull them down her thighs, leaving her ass and pussy completely bare. "You know, every time I bend over I'm going to be showing you my pussy now. This dress is way too short to not have panties on and bend over."

"I guess you're going to have to be careful where you bend over then," I whispered back with a grin.

"You are such a dirty old man....and I love every second of it," she moaned as my hand, no longer blocked by her panties, slid up her thigh and my finger pressed between her wet lips. I stroked up and down her slit, letting my finger dig deep into her and then stroke along her pubic bone until it came to her clit. Back and forth across her clit I would flick my finger before pushing deep down between her legs again. "Oh fuck Michael. Are you trying to make me come?" she moaned as I ran circles around her clit with my finger.

"Uh huh," I answered softly.

She lifted herself off the seat again and scooted her skirt from under her, lifting it all the way up to her waist so everything was exposed. I could see the small red garter belt that connected the dark red silk stockings in the strobing light of the passing street lights. Her little tuft of hair was cut into a cute little heart, with the rest of her mound and lips shaved bare. She spread her legs wide, hooking one over my legs, and sinking down on the seat to let me see everything I wanted. I slowly pushed a single finger up into her deep hole, driving it in and out of her slowly while she reached for my belt and began frantically trying to undo my pants.

"I have to fuck you," she moaned, trying to get my pants apart. "I want your hard dick inside me when I come!"

At that point I wasn't even going to think about arguing. Hell, I'd had so little sex in the last four years that if it hadn't been for Denise's little seduction in the conference room I'd be afraid I might have forgotten how! I quickly undid my seat belt, pants belt and pants, pushing my pants and silk boxers down to my knees.

"Don't make a mess on my seats!" Denise called from the front as Betsy crawled over me, straddling my lap facing me. She easily guided my rock hard cock to her pussy and then slowly let her weight down on it, letting it slide slowly into her tight pussy.

"ohmygodohmygodohmygod," she mumbled over and over again as she took more and more of me into herself. With a little moan of pleasure she began to gently bounce on me, driving herself up and down my shaft in short choppy little strokes.

As good as her pussy felt, I also wanted to see her tits. She'd teased me with them so often that I wasn't going to pass up this chance, I simply had no idea when it would come again, if it would. I reached up and undid the fastener around her neck and let her top fall free, exposing her tits, which were already bouncing sexily as she worked up and down my shaft. Her breasts were creamy white with tiny red freckles sprinkled down from her neck to her belly, the number declining as my eyes traveled down. Her areola were almost perfectly round and easily as large as a silver dollar, centered on the front of her grapefruit sized tits. They and her nipples were identically colored deep pink, drawing my attention to the hardness of her nipples, each sticking out almost the thickness of my finger. I cupped both bouncing orbs in my hands, letting her nipples protrude through my fingers.

"Oh yeah. Play with my tits baby. Oh fuck you're going to make me come any second. Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck!" she moaned loudly as her legs trembled on each side of me. "Squeeze em! Oh lord, I love having my nipples squeezed when I come!"

I leaned my face forward, sliding my hand down to cup her breast and leave the front bare and drew her nipple into my mouth, gently squeezing it between my lips and flicking my tongue across the hard tip.

"OHHHHHHH SHIT!" she screamed loudly. "OH SHIT OH SHIT!"

I could feel her pussy contract around my cock while she tried to continue bouncing on me, the additional tightness and the erratic strokes pushing me toward my own climax.

"I'm gonna come!" I grunted, releasing her nipple for a few moments before sucking it in again.

"YES DO IT! FILL ME WITH YOUR FUCK JUICE! COME ON BABY, GIVE ME YOUR WHOLE LOAD! FILL MY CUNT WITH YOUR HOT CUM! OHHHHH Fuck I've waited sooooo long for this!"

"Oh shit," I grunted as my body jerked trying to drive my cock deeper into her, even though my head was already pressed as far into her as I could fit. I felt my first shot of cum lance up into her, squeezing around my cock inside her pussy and flooding her with hot cum.

"YESSSSSS!" she screamed at the top of her lungs, her whole body dissolving into jerks and tremors on top of me until she finally sagged into me like a rag doll.

My cock continued to twitch and pump more into her for what felt like an hour before I felt like I was finally getting control of my own body back again.

"Ohhhh damn baby. Thank you, thank you, thank you!" she mumbled in my ear, kissing my neck and earlobe. "Oh god, I wanted that so bad. I wanted to do that the other day in your office, just pull your pants down and fuck you in your chair until you came deep inside me. Ohhhhhh damn, you feel so good inside me!"

"It's a good thing you didn't," I whispered back.

"Oh? Why, couldn't handle it?"

"Uh uh. If you screamed like that the whole factory would've known what we just did."

"Oh, yeah," she said with a giggle. "When I get excited I get kind of loud."

"So I noticed," I answered, sliding my hands around her back, letting one stroke her back and the other her ass up under where her skirt had fallen back down.

"You two should probably dress, we're almost there," Denise called.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,453 Followers