The Office Christmas Party Setup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,454 Followers

"I think you must do a lot of yoga or Pilates or whatever," I answered as I surveyed her obviously athletic body.

"Well, thank you. I try hard to stay in shape."

"Your shape is very nice!" I answered as she came back around to face me and then put her arms down, reaching for my cock as she stepped toward me.

"Tell you what, you can do anything you want to me, any way you want to. I'm all yours. All I ask is that you make me climax before you're done with me. In exchange, I'll give you a Christmas present you'll never forget," she whispered as she began to slowly stroke my cock.

At that point my hands began to think on their own, reaching out for her body and wrapping one arm around her while the other hand slid down to the blonde curls. I lowered my head to one of her very firm breasts and flicked the nipple with my tongue, bringing a shudder from her body. "Goodness. I can't remember being this excited since I was a teenager," she whispered as my fingers curled down between her legs and stroked the length of her wet slit.

Her soft inner lips protruded significantly and were easily spread by my finger. I stroked from the entrance to her tunnel to her hard little clit, stroking my finger across it before moving back down for another stroke. Her hand stroked on my hard cock in time with my finger, my shaft growing harder and fatter by the second.

"Ohhhhh darling, you have such talented hands and mouth. If you do as good with this big cock a girl could be in heaven with you!" she whispered.

I continued to lick her nipple, drawing the whole front of her breast into my mouth so I could swirl my tongue around her areola and hard nipple, my fingers never stopping their trip up and down her wet pussy.

"Ohmygod. I think you're going to make me come. Too soon! I don't want to stop yet," she moaned softly. "Fuck me. Fuck me with this cock."

In response I let her tit slip from my lips with a loud slurp and then turned her to face away from me. She quickly bent over, resting both hands on the stainless bar on the wall while she moved her feet apart.

I stepped up to her bare ass and rubbed my engorged and excited cock head up and down her slit, spreading her juices on it before slowly pushing it into the entrance of her tunnel.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned loudly as I inched my cock into her pussy, feeding it into her as much as I could before pulling back to stroke a little more of her juices from her pussy onto my shaft and her lips. It took several long slow strokes before she could take all of me inside her, her pussy tightly holding me as little ripples ran up and down the length of her vaginal walls.

Holding her hips I began to slide in and out of her, my shaft sliding almost all the way out of her before pushing quickly back into her. Time and again I drove into her. I heard her making little moaning sounds and her legs trembled after only a few short minutes of stroking. But I wasn't going to last long either, and as much as my mind told me to stop and pull out, my cock drove me to continue, and continue I did, until my body suddenly jerked, slamming hard into her and unloading the first shot of cum deep into her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh yes, yes, yes," she moaned loudly as my cock spurted time after time, each time associated with a new spasm driving my hips against her ass and my cock deep into her pussy. "Ohhhh lord yes," she squeaked quietly as we stood there, breathing heavily, my cock slowly starting to soften inside her.

After what seemed like five minutes she leaned over and pulled some toilet paper from the roll and covered her pussy with it before pulling off of me, catching the flood that it released. She squatted down in front of me and leaned her head toward me, closing her mouth around my softening cock, slowly licking and sucking our combined juices from it.

"Oh damn," I groaned softly as she continued licking and sucking. She continued her ministrations until I started to harden again, only then letting me slip from her mouth.

"That was fun...been a long time since I was with anyone I felt like I could be naughty with," she said with a little giggle as she tossed the wad of toilet paper into the toilet. "I'm afraid I got lipstick all over you though."

"Yeah, looks like it," I agreed, looking down at my partially hard dick with a ring of red around the base.

She picked up her panties and then used them to wipe the red from my cock, her motions practically caressing it as she cleaned all traces of her lipstick off. "Can't have you go back to your lady friends with someone else's lipstick on your cock, can we?"

"I guess not," I agreed as she finally stood back up holding the red tinted panties.

"Well, guess I'm not wearing these again," she said with another giggle. "I bet none of the men out there tonight will even realize that I'm not wearing panties....but you'll know," she said with a grin as she squatted down again. She pulled my boxers and pants up and didn't begin to dress herself until she had me fully respectable again. She put her bra on and then stepped into her dress, turning so I could zip it up.

"Thank you kind sir," she said with a grin. Then her face got serious for a moment. "I truly hope we can do something like this again. You made me feel almost like a teenager again. I like that."

"Me too," I whispered back.

She reached over and flushed the toilet and then opened the door, checking to see if the coast was clear, as if we could change things if it wasn't. She led me by the hand out of the stall to the door just as it opened from the outside.

"Oh sorry," A lady said as she stepped into the room, glaring at me as Evelyn led me past her without a word.

"That was so fun." Evelyn giggled as she led me by the arm back to the ballroom. "Any time you wanna play again, come see me. I have an office begging to be christened!"

"You sure that's wise?"

"Sweetie, I'm the CFO. What are they going to do, fire me? Those stuck up assholes on the board would be too busy fantasizing that it was them to bother doing anything about it," she said with a hearty laugh.

She led me across the room to where Denise and Betsy were sitting, finishing some plates of food of various kinds. "Ladies, thank you for letting me borrow your escort. I can tell you he is a true gentleman and if I were you, I'd take good care of him before someone steals him away." With that she walked away, her hips swaying, and her pussy bare under the dress, having just stuffed her panties in my coat pocket before turning to leave.

"Well, well, well. Did you two have fun?" Denise asked as I dropped into the chair next to them.

"I guess you could say that. By the way, did you know that our little exploits of the other day are floating around the rumor mill, only with not so much rumor to it?" I asked.

"Oh goodness," Denise said softly, her cheeks turning red. "And she knew?"

"Uh huh," I answered her. "I think I need a drink. How about you two?"

"Just soda water for me. I'm driving," Denise said.

"I'll come with you," Betsy said, getting up from her chair.

On the way back from the bar I got a plate of food and the three of us sat and chatted while I finished eating.

"So my turn to dance now?" Betsy asked with a smile.

"Sure, why not," I said, getting up, feeling a little more rejuvenated after a drink and some food. I spent quite a few dances with Betsy, alternating between grinding herself against me and trying to coax my hands up under the short skirt in the middle of the dance floor. I finally gave in and spent most of one slow dance with my fingers between her lips, slowly stroking her wet pussy and teasing her clit until she was almost ready to climax right in the middle of the dance floor.

"Do it. Make me come!" she whispered urgently, turning to face me and pressing her tits against my chest as the song started to draw to a close.

With a chuckle I slid my finger back under her panties and flicked my finger back and forth across her clit, holding her tightly to me so she didn't sag too much as her legs and arms trembled. I felt her chest heaving against mine as I pulled my hand from her pussy and allowed the post orgasmic sensations to work their way from her body. Thankfully the next song was also a slow song and we were able to remain relatively unobserved while she regained her composure. I say relatively because Betsy hadn't fully recovered when a pretty hot looking young woman walked up, tapped her on the shoulder and asked if she could cut in.

"Sure," Betsy said as she slipped out of my arms. "I think I need to sit down for a few minutes anyway."

"Most definitely!" The new young lady said as she stepped up to me. "Shall we dance?"

"Uh sure," I said as I held my hands out to take hers, but instead she slipped right up against me and pressed her rather full chest to me and wrapped her arms around my waist.

"You don't recognize me, do you?" she asked quietly as we started dancing, her hips pushing against mine as we swayed in time to the music.

She was only a couple inches shorter than my six feet, but then she had on at least four or five inch yellow high heels that matched her short yellow cocktail dress. The dress, only coming down to mid thigh, seemed to be made of a relatively stretchy material that clung to her body snugly as it flowed up over her hips and thin stomach. It covered her chest, and then angled up over one shoulder, leaving the other bare. Her dark brown hair was shoulder length but was filled with lots of large curls that cascaded one over another. "I'd like to say yes, but I really don't," I answered honestly.

"Well that's nice actually, I'd rather not look like I usually do at work. Jeans and t-shirts aren't flattering," she said with a grin. "Does that help?"

I looked at her quizzically for a few moments. "Stacy? Shipping?" Wondering if this was the same young woman from down in shipping that always personally brought my packages up to my office.

"Ohhh very good!" she answered, "I'd hate to think I wasn't at least a little memorable."

"Oh, you are that!" I answered, remembering how she always leaned onto my desk and pushed her chest out at me, almost as if teasing me to reach out and touch her. She was also one of the ladies at work that had asked me out in the last few months, Stacy asking me out to a movie, which I politely declined. "You just look very different."

"Different good or bad?"

"Now that's a loaded question. If I say good, then that implies that you look bad at work, which you don't, and if I say bad then it implies I don't appreciate the efforts you went to to look very soft and feminine, which you do. So if you don't mind I'll just say pleasantly different."

"Thank you. I'll take that as a compliment," she said with a sweet smile. "So this might not be a movie, but at least I'm getting to dance with you."

"This is true," I answered, quite unsure of what to talk about.

"Soooooo I have to ask. Any particular reason for not going out with me? My tits are too small, my eyes too big, that sort of thing?"

"Well, you're what, twenty-five at most?" I asked, "Half my age?"

"Ohhhh now that IS a compliment. I'm thirty-two."

"Still young for someone my age."

"I always felt that age didn't really matter. It was more how you felt about a person that mattered. But I know that you turned down everyone that asked you out, not just me, so I won't be offended," she said as she pressed herself more tightly against my chest. "Now that you have your hands on me, how are you going to get my panties off of me?" she whispered, leaning her face close to me, her cheek pressing softly against mine.

"What? How? I mean, what?" I stammered stupidly.

"That's easy silly. Those of us who care already know what Denise dared you to do. So now that I know, how will you get me to take my panties off? Or are you going to just reach under my dress right here and pull them down?"

"I...I mean... Oh Geez."

"You're so adorable when you blush. Just like that time I asked you if you were looking down my t-shirt in your office. You blushed sooooo red, I loved it. Tell you what, if you wanna look down the top of my dress now, I won't tell anyone," she whispered just loud enough I could hear her over the music.

"What you want me to just undress you right here?"

"Oh that would be bad, wouldn't it? No, I don't think you want to do that...but I do know someplace we can slip away to, if you really want a peek."

She clearly wanted me to see, and I had a feeling that if I said no, then sooner or later she'd find a way to give me a good look anyway. "Sure, why not?"

"You could be a little more enthusiastic. A girl likes to be wooed into showing her best parts," she said, with a grin, making no move to do anything but continue to sway to the music against my body.

"You want to be wooed?" I asked quietly.

"Uh huh. I want to hear how your bedroom voice is. I've heard you're really good in the sack, well at least on the conference table, but I'd kind of like to hear how you'd seduce a sweet young thing like me into your lair of sexual ecstasy!" she said with a giggle.

"Well, that does sound specific," I answered, digesting her comments. "Alright," I said as I slid my hands down to cup her butt through the dress and give her cheeks a gentle squeeze and lean my head closer to her ear to whisper. "Tell me, which would you prefer? Would you prefer that I take you over behind yon Christmas tree, slowly slide your dress up until I can remove each piece of clothing under it, leaving you nude beneath it, or would you prefer that I spirit you away to the courtyard, find a nice lounge chair by the pool and lay you in it while I kiss and lick my way up your body, taking each piece of clothing I come to off until you're completely naked and at the mercy of my fingers and tongue?" I whispered before gently kissing the base of her neck.

"Ohhhhhh, now both of those sound quiet interesting, but I'm not quite sold yet. Tell me, just exactly what would you do with my body in that lounge chair?"

"Hmmmmm, after I take all your clothes off, leaving you completely naked to anyone who wanted to come watch, I'd lick and suck your pussy until you couldn't help but climax in a loud noticeable way."

"Ohhhh you really wouldn't do that to me would you?"

"I know how," I whispered back.

"Mmmmmm, what would you do if I said do it, strip me bare out there and lick my hot pussy until I came in a screaming orgasm?"

"Well, I guess I'd just take you out there and do it. I am a man of my word after all."

"As much as I would love to feel your tongue dive into my pussy and lick me to that screaming orgasm, I may have to take a rain check on it. I'm not quite sure I'm ready for such a public display, however if you'd like to take me behind yon Christmas tree and take my panties off... well, you're welcome to do whatever you want to what you expose, as long as it doesn't get too public."

"Excellent choice," I whispered, stopping our dance and turning to guide her across the dance floor towards where a number of artificial Christmas trees had been set up in a small "grove" of trees, each overlapping the next so you had to wander around between them to get through to the other side. I led her around two or three trees, blocking us from view from the dance floor and food tables.

"So. I've wondered what you look like without those jeans and t-shirts. Looks like I'm going to find out," I said with a grin as I knelt down on one knee in front of her. I reached for the hem of her dress and slowly eased it up, exposing more and more of her bare skin and then the tiny yellow thong panty she had on. I didn't stop there, but slowly pushed the dress up, leaning my face toward her and gently kissing her stomach as it was exposed. I pushed and kissed her dress up until the white strapless bra came into view. "We really don't need this, do we?" I asked quietly, holding her dress up with one hand and reaching behind her to undo the clasp of the bra with the other. As soon as the hooks were freed the elastic snapped back to shape and the whole bra fell from her round breasts, allowing them to sag down a bit, her nipples, now exposed, pointing upward in front of me. I leaned my face toward her breasts and sucked one nipple into my mouth, teasing around the hard nipple with my tongue.

"Ohhhh, that's a nice surprise," she cooed as she wrapped her arms around my head and gently pulled my face harder to her tit. I released her dress, letting it rest on my head as I sucked her nipple, and slid my hands down her body, catching the strings over her hips that held the tiny triangle of yellow in place, and pulled them down over her hips. I continued to slide her panty down her legs to her ankles. She gently stepped out of them and settled her feet back on the ground a little farther apart, giving me access to her shaved mound and lips.

"Ohhhhhhh, that's nice too," she whispered as my fingers stroked between her legs and across her soft lips. I pressed my fingers deeper between her soft lips, pressing them up between them until I could feel them press against her pubic bone, and then slowly stroked back and forth, letting the side of my finger drag across her hard clit with each stoke. "Ohhhhhhh yeah. That's realllllly nice," she moaned in a soft quavering voice. "But you better stop before you have me coming all over your hand."

"That was the idea," I said as I pulled my face from her breast, her dress falling back down between us.

"I'd just as soon save that for someplace a bit more private," she panted as she reached down to me to tug me up.

I leaned down, collected her panties and bra from the floor, stuffed the panties into my coat pocket and then held the bra out for her.

"I think we'll just leave it here for later. Who knows, maybe someone else will get the same idea and we'll end up with a tree decorated with bras and panties," she said with a giggle as she took the bra and draped it over the branch of one of the trees.

"You look a lot sexier in that dress without the bra," I said quietly as I lead her back out of the tree grove and onto the floor.

"I think it's just because you know I'm naked under it," she whispered back.

"Maybe, but the shipping department isn't ever going to be the same again."

"Just wait till I walk into your office, throw off all my clothes and fuck you silly!" she answered, flashing me a wide grin.

"You wouldn't really do that, would you?" I asked her, suddenly worried that she really might.

"You know, I wouldn't have, until now. Yeah, I think one of these days I will, and you won't even know it's coming until I start pulling my clothes off," she answered with a devilish grin.

"Oh lord," I said under my breath, wondering what sexy little monster I just woke up.

"Well, you have my panties, and I'll have you later, so I'll let some other hot spicy little thing have a turn with you," she whispered before giving me a little kiss on the cheek.

"You'll have me later? What does that mean?"

"Oh nothing," she said with a grin. "Enjoy yourself!" she added before she let go of me, and walked away, wiggling her ass at me as she disappeared into the crowd.

"Well sexy, what are you doing out here alone?" I heard a voice say from behind me. I turned and saw Amanda standing a few feet away. She wore a black leather dress, well, sort of a dress. It was a black leather collar, with a small silver padlock on the front. A series of inch wide strips of shiny black leather extended down from her neck, arrayed around the top edge of the otherwise strapless and sleeveless shiny leather dress. Her breasts were cupped in the dress, pushing up and squeezing together to create a sexy chocolate V of cleavage.

The dress extended down to her thighs, the shiny black leather hugging her form snugly, following all her curves. "You like?" she asked, turning a circle so I could see her all the way around. The back of the dress had a gap about an inch or two wide from top to bottom, tied from side to side with a zigzag of black string. It was definitely clear that there was only the tiniest of black lace panties under the dress, only the thin lace keeping the cleft between her chocolate cheeks from being exposed.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,454 Followers