The Office Christmas Party Setup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,453 Followers

"Oh yeah." Betsy said with a grin. "I better put those panties back on or I'll be leaking you down my legs all night. While I wouldn't mind it, it would certainly telegraph what we've been doing!"

I handed her the panties back and she rolled off my cock quickly leaning back and sticking her feet in the air to work the panties over her high heels. She slid them up and then went to work fixing her dress back up while I worked my boxers up over my flagging cock and then worked my pants up.

"Hope you two are decent, because we're here!" Denise said as she pulled into the circular drive of one of the big hotels downtown.

"We are!" Betsy answered for the two of us, looking like a Cheshire cat that just got the proverbial mouse. The valet opened the door, letting me climb out first. As Betsy slid out of the car, her skirt slid up again, nearly to her waist, exposing herself from her knees to the top of her mostly shaved mound, the tiny red panties not quite covering all of her curls and clearly showing a dark spot along the crotch. I smiled as she adjusted her stockings, pulling them back up to nearly her crotch in front of the valet, and then smoothing her dress back down.

"That was a very naughty thing to do," Denise whispered to Betsy across my body as she looped her arm through one of mine, and Betsy took the other.

"I figured it was the best tip I could give him," she answered with a giggle.

"Now sweetie, I'm the designated driver tonight. Feel free to indulge in whatever your little heart desires," Denise said to me as we walked across the flagstone atrium.

"Anything?" I asked curiously.

"Anything, or anyone. I'm sure there will be a lady or two who might want to...liven up your party!"

"Not a good idea," I answered. "I have to work with these people."

"Uh huh. And what happens at the party usually stays at the party, as long as it doesn't get too vulgar or you start messing with the wrong husband's wife," she said with a slight laugh. "Last year one of the girls down in shipping decided to try and put her moves on an extremely good looking young woman. Only problem was, it was the VP of sales new girlfriend."

"Uh oh."

"It was. He didn't know that his new girl was also into young ladies until the two of them were found in a dark corner with their hands under each other's dresses."

"Well, I'll try to keep my hands under only the right dresses," I answered.

"And which would those be?"

"Yours and Betsy's?" I asked questioningly.

"Uh huh. If I were to guess, there are more than a few that would like to see if you'd feel them up. Tell you what. I'll give you a blow job a day for every pair of wet women's panties you can bring home tonight."

"You're kidding, right?"

"Uh uh. And Betsy's and mine don't count, because she already gave you hers, even if you did give them back, and I'm not wearing any."

"Oh this is going to be fun to watch," Betsy said as we walked into the brightly decorated ballroom, a number of heads turning to see us. With Betsy in her sexy little red dress on my right arm and Denise in her erotic blue one on my left, we attracted a significant amount of attention, mostly from the younger guys, probably wondering how I managed to score two beauties, but also from quite a number of ladies. One in particular, a tall willowy blonde in a strapless evening gown stared at me all the way across the room to where the three of us decided to sit. Slow music was already playing and a large crowd had gathered, some around the bar, some around the tables scattered around the room, and quite a few moving gently on the dance floor.

"So would you like to ask me to dance?" Denise asked quickly.

"Huh? Uh sure," I stammered, caught a bit off guard.

"I figure I need to get mine in early. I suspect you're going to be busy much of the night."

"I don't see why, but if you say so," I said, holding my hand out to her. I led her to the dance floor and then did my best to not step on her feet as we did a slow waltz type step.

"This simply won't do. Too much space and not enough touching," she said quietly, sliding her arm around me and gently pulling me towards her until our hips were touching. Her chest was gently brushing mine as she swayed to the music, coaxing me to move along with her. "Much better," she cooed, leaning forward and putting her chin on my shoulder and letting her head rest against mine. She slid her arms around me and hooked her hands up over my shoulders from my back to hold the two of us together snuggly. "Very much better!" she whispered.

"Been a long time."

"I know," she whispered. "But you're doing fine. Kind of like having sex, once you learn you never forget, and lordy you didn't forget!"

"What do you mean?"

"That little...um...meeting we had the other day? Best orgasm I've had in years."

"Glad you enjoyed it," I answered.

"Oh I did, and I hope too many more times if you'll let me."

"Well, between you and Betsy, I don't think I'm going to have to worry about being bored anymore."

"You don't know the half of it sweetie," she whispered.

"What's that?"

"Nothing. Just thinking out loud," she answered with a smile. She pulled her head back and slipped her arms from around my back and moved them up around my neck. She lifted her head slightly to make up the difference in our height and pressed her lips against mine. Her hot breath breathed into mine as she sighed, her soft wet lips teasing mine gently.

"Damn you can kiss," I muttered as she broke the embrace with the end of the song.

"Just something for you to think about tonight. Don't want you to forget just exactly how good I feel to you."

"Don't worry, I wont," I answered as I led her back to the table.

I was barely back to the table when the willowy blonde I had noticed staring at us when we came in began walking toward me. The room was full of people, yet she looked like the only one in the room as she strode purposefully toward me. She wore a long white dress, extending nearly to her ankles and then up from her slim waist to her full breasts, the dress cupping and lifting them so that the tops were round and smooth, a deep crevice dipping down between them. The strapless dress hugged her upper body, the satin looking material sliding around her and showing all her curves, the flowing skirt swishing back and forth as she moved, each step crossing the one before.

"Damn," I breathed as she aimed her path, winding through the crowd with a distinct goal in mind.

"Well, well, well. Look who took an interest in you," Denise said quietly as she sat down.

"Good evening. A little birdie told me you were going to be attending tonight. First time in...let's see, four years I think, or is it five?"

"Yes ma'am, five," I answered the CFO.

"I'm glad to see you're getting back into the social circuit. I know you got flowers and such from the company, but I've not really had an opportunity to give you my personal condolences on the passing of your wife."

"Thank you ma'am," I said nervously. I might only be a dozen or so levels below her on the org chart, but "chatting" with someone of this level always made me nervous, especially when it includes personal topics.

"Ma'am? Really? That's far too formal for a social event. Please, Michael, call me Evelyn."

"Yes ma'am, I mean Evelyn," I said nervously.

She took a sip of the glass of wine she held, appearing to use it to hide a tiny smile that crept to her dark red lips. "So, are you going to dance with me, or shall we continue to stand here making you more nervous by the second? I've heard you can ...dance...quite well."

"Um, Of course. Please," I said, holding a hand out towards the dance floor. "Although I don't know where you heard I can dance, I feel pretty clumsy on the dance floor."

She set the wine glass down on the table and reached out to take my hand, allowing me to guide her somewhat awkwardly from behind her. Of course, I wasn't exactly sure who was really guiding who as we approached the dance floor. In her high heels she was nearly two inches taller than I was, which felt slightly uncomfortable as I held her loosely with one arm and used the other to hold her hand as we danced to the slow tune. It seemed with each step she slipped closer and closer to me until her hip was nearly against mine.

"You came in with a beautiful entourage tonight," she said quietly, changing the topic.

"Thank you. I thought they both looked quite attractive," I answered her equally quiet. "I have to say, you look quite attractive as well."

"Ahhh, now that is a gentleman's response. Is that your honest opinion or is that your socially acceptable reply?" she asked, the corners of her lips turning up slightly.

"I hesitate to give you an honest assessment," I answered with a slightly forced laugh.

"An honest opinion is the only opinion that matters. I hear far too many gentlemen cloak their answers in what they think I wish to hear and not enough gentlemen willing to express an honest opinion. I've heard you are the later and not the former."

"I try to be a straight shooter," I answered wondering where she'd even heard anything about me, let alone about my personality.

"That's what I've heard around the company. So your assessment?"

"You're not going to let me slide by on that, are you?"

"Not a chance." She said with a soft chuckle. "But if it's not what I want to hear you don't have to worry about your job. If I were try try and fire you I'd have a revolt on my hands."

"A revolt?"

"Oh most definitely. I don't know about men's rooms, but you'd be surprised at the things you hear in a ladies room while they're powdering their noses."

"Like what?"

"Well, let's just limit it to you for the moment. It seems someone made it their goal to try and get you back onto the social circuit, and to that end has been talking up your best traits. So much so that I've wondered if she's exaggerating or if, in fact, she had first hand knowledge."

"Oh lord. Betsy!" I groaned softly.

"An inspired guess. Yes, Betsy." She said softly. "Now, about your honest assessment of how I look?"

"You really aren't going to let me slide on this?"

"Oh most assuredly not!" she said with a laugh. "Especially not when I have you so thoroughly cornered."

I sighed deeply and then quietly said, "As you walked across the room you looked as good as any super model walking a runway in Paris."

"Now that IS an assessment. Thank you," she answered, seeming to actually blush slightly. "So tell me, how has the adjustment gone? I know when I lost my husband that it seemed to take forever before I didn't look down the hall or call out for him. I think that was the hardest part."

"I'm sorry, I had no idea you had lost your husband," I said, looking quickly to her left hand in mine and seeing a large diamond ring on her finger.

I heard her chuckle softly. "I know what you're thinking and no, I didn't. I still wear it because it keeps the money grubbing gold diggers at bay. No, I never found anyone to replace him, and I doubt I ever will. But given the right opportunity, I do still occasionally enjoy the company of a compassionate man."

"I see," I answered, not exactly sure where this was headed. I was silent now that the music had stopped between songs, but continued to hold her hand as we stood only a few inches apart, feeling a bit awkward. A much faster song started, what I had always called a bump and grind number.

"Ohhhh now this could be interesting!" she said with a grin, letting go of my hand and turning to face away from me. She hiked the bottom of her dress up to her knees and backed against me, wiggling and grinding her ass against me as the music picked up intensity. "Come on, don't be afraid. Put your hands on my hips and move with me!" she practically shouted over the significantly louder music.

Following her instructions I put my hands on her hips and tried to move with her as she ground her ass back against me. She started to shimmy lower, drawing her body down until my hands couldn't hold her hips any longer, sliding up the satin sides of the dress until my hands were practically rubbing her breasts. She shimmied back up again, sliding her back up my front until her ass was once again rubbing against my hard cock.

"That's it! Have some fun with it! You're so stiff! Loosen up a bit!"

"I'm not used to dancing this way, and to be honest, with you moving this way it's hard to keep my hands where they belong," I said back over the loud music.

"Then don't worry about where your hands go, if they go where I don't want, I'll move 'em," she shouted back as she started to shimmy down my body again. My hands once again slipped from her hips, up her sides each time she twisted her body the front of her dress sliding around so that my hands were cupping first one breast through the dress and then the other. She did this quite a few times before she shimmied up again, the song finally fading away and ending.

"Whoo. Hot now," she said, standing in front of me and fanning her face with her hands. "This dress isn't exactly made for that kind of dancing."

"You seemed to do okay in it," I answered as a, thankfully, much slower song started. The "older" couples that had vacated the dance floor with the last song started to filter back onto the floor, and Evelyn slipped back up to me. She faced me and wrapped both hands around my neck, arching her back slightly and pressing her thighs against mine as she began to slowly sway to the music.

"This is much better, isn't it?" she asked softly as I moved my hands to her hips and followed her motions. I slowly moved us around a spot on the dance floor, the tiny movements of our feet making progress slow, but at the same time, neither of us in any hurry to go anyplace.

"I'm having a very nice time with you. How about you?"

"Well, aside from being nervous, yeah, I'm doing ok."

"Why are you nervous?" she asked with a smile. "Just because I play at work on a higher level than you do? I'm still just a woman, and tonight that's all I want to be. Since I seem to have to prove that to you, what shall I do to prove it? Take you into the corner and make out with you?"

I nearly choked. "I'm sorry," I said as I regained my composure following that comment. "You want to take me into the corner and make out with me? Seriously? You can pick from anyone in this room, most of them a lot richer than I am."

"Rich isn't what I'm looking for. I don't need for money. You have something much more valuable. You're genuine, you're a gentleman, and if you don't mind me saying," she said, leaning forward to whisper to me, "I think you're actually quite handsome and sexy. I wouldn't mind one bit letting you take me home with you tonight." That time I did choke, bringing a giggle from her lips. "Does it surprise you that someone of my stature in the company wants to be taken to bed by a sexy man?"

"Um, no, just that, well, we don't know each other at all. All I know of you is what I've read in the company news and a few minutes dancing with you. You can't know much more about me."

"On the contrary, I know a lot about you. I know that you're alone and available, I know that you're intelligent, I know that you're dedicated, I also know that you're gentle, I know that you're sexy, I know that you feel good against my body, and I know..." she said before sliding her head next to mine to whisper in my ear. "that the other day you made love to Miss Fensing in the conference room."

I jerked my head back and stared at her deep blue eyes, looking for any indication of what she wanted or intended.

"Yes, I know. I told you, you'd be surprised what a woman hears in the ladies room. In this particular case it was about a certain unnamed engineer that took Miss Fensing in the conference room after a meeting. From what I heard, she enjoyed the hell out of it too. Now it doesn't take a genius to put that and your appearance here with her together," she said quietly.

"I didn't know that what Denise and I did was common knowledge."

"Oh it isn't. Just that a certain young lady from the financial department was lamenting that she missed out on what sounded like a very nice little encounter."

"Damn," I breathed quietly.

"Don't worry, it's only known in small circles, and in her defense, she was only upset that she didn't stay to partake."

"But still."

"But still, so you have a proven track record as a spectacular lover, and with all those other sweet things I said and honestly meant, yes I'd like to take you into the corner and make out, or even better, let you take me home and have your way with me all night long."

"I appreciate that. I don't think I've ever quite been propositioned by anyone as good looking as you, in fact, I don't think I've ever been propositioned like this period. The idea is actually pretty appealing. You have me pretty turned on, and I'd very much like to see what you look like out of this dress, but I did come with Denise and Betsy. It would be much too rude of me to switch dates in mid party. I'd love to take a rain check though, if you're willing."

"You know, I think that makes you even more attractive to me, not less. A true gentleman! Yes, I'll take a rain check. How about a completely surprise unscheduled visit some night, me, you, your house?"

"I think that would be very nice," I answered back to her still smiling face.

"You wouldn't believe how wet I am right now. I can't remember the last time I was this turned on, and I'm not even going home with you!"

"I'm sorry you're going to be left hanging. That wasn't my intention. I'd do something if I could."

"Lord, you just keep getting better and better," she whispered. "Come with me." She turned, looping her arm into one of mine and then guided me, quickly and purposefully out of the ballroom. She led me down the hall toward the pool area in the indoor courtyard and pool. To my shock she turned and pulled me right into the ladies room that was near the pool area. Thankfully it seemed we were the only ones in the restroom as she guided me to the last stall, the handicap stall, and tugged me inside, closing the door behind us. "You know?" she whispered as her hands began fumbling with my belt. "I haven't done anything like this since I was a teenager!"

"I'm still not sure what it is we're doing," I said, even though I could guess.

"Just playing," she said as she undid my pants the rest of the way and pushed them down, revealing my blue silk boxers. "Ohhhh those are sexy!" she said as she used the hem of the leg holes to gently tug them down, sliding them all the way down to my knees, exposing my semi-hard cock. "Your turn," she said, standing up and turning around, pulling her long blonde hair to the side to expose the small zipper going down her back.

"You sure?" I asked as I reached for the small zipper pull.

"Uh huh," she answered. "Don't worry, I won't spoil Denise's fun unless you ask me to." As soon as she felt the zipper slide down to the end she pushed the dress down, exposing her whole body except for a tiny white pantie and a white strapless bra. Before turning back around to face me, she looked over her shoulder with a wicked little grin and reached behind her back and unclipped the bra strap, letting it snap around her body. She dropped the bra and then turned back to face me, her firm round breasts and rock hard nipples fully exposed. She quickly pushed her panties down over her hips, revealing a little well trimmed bush of trimmed blonde curls. She continued to push the panties down until she could step out of them and the dress pooled around her legs. She dropped the panties on the pile and then raised her hands above her head, resting them on top of her head as she slowly turned a slow circle for me. "What do you think?"

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,453 Followers